Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. (48722 Views)

Fake Man Of God Sends Unclad Photos To A Lady Through Whatsapp Video Call / What Is Your Relationship Status? / When A Man Sees A Lady Through School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 06, 2015
cutieberie1:
am i no.4

Is that a question? undecided
Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 06, 2015
MhizDeedy:
Nice 1 op cheesy
Thanks hun
Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by cutieberie1(f): 6:02pm On Aug 06, 2015
emusmith:

Is that a question? undecided
lol nah
Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by DWJOBScom(m): 6:04pm On Aug 06, 2015
emusmith:

They discuss qualities with you and you know by yourself that you don't qualify...lol...very funny!

Shy ke?

Of course u see the disqualification so the best thing is not to collect the cert. just change your status and move on

1 Like

Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 06, 2015
cutieberie1:
lol nah

smiley No. 4 sha
Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 06, 2015
DWJOBScom:

Of course u see the disqualification so the best thing is not to collect the cert. just change your status and move on

Lol...some of them could be funny and perhaps know what they're doing...by saying all that o cheesy
Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 06, 2015
emusmith:
haha cheesy...wey my drink na?
Lol, let me send it to you now.

Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 06, 2015
LaDivva:

Lol, let me send it to you now.

Lols...Thanks dear wink

I do appreciate you keeping to your words smiley
Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 06, 2015
emusmith:

Lols...Thanks dear wink

I do appreciate you keeping to your words smiley

Lol,,, you're welcome grin
Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 06, 2015
LaDivva:

Lol,,, you're welcome grin

So where do you fall? cool
Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 06, 2015
TRADELYN:
shocked
*Researching...
Till...

1 Like

Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 06, 2015
emusmith:

So where do you fall? cool
Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 06, 2015
LaDivva:

Really? cheesy
Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by Youngpo413: 7:05pm On Aug 06, 2015
Interesting
Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 06, 2015
Youngpo413:
Interesting

smiley
Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 06, 2015
emusmith:

Really? cheesy
Yeah cheesy
Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 06, 2015
LaDivva:

Yeah cheesy

That's cool.
...a wife material... wink
Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 06, 2015
emusmith:

That's cool.
...a wife material... wink
Husband material kiss
Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 06, 2015
LaDivva:

Husband material kiss

Haha...your guy will attack if I return your "niceness" o grin
Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by Isaacmacdon(m): 9:07pm On Aug 06, 2015
emusmith:

Lool...it's not easy at'll ryt?
Yeah bro. wats man gon do?
Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by safarigirl(f): 9:30pm On Aug 06, 2015
Emusmith, I did not see my category here. I wouldn't want to call your bluff here, so please, kindly create a category for me.

You would probably put me under complicated, but that's just an online personality. Honestly, nothing here fully describes me, so what exactly is this? undecided
Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by safarigirl(f): 9:33pm On Aug 06, 2015
LaDivva:

Husband material kiss
babe, no dey waste time with that nigga, he's as confused as I am.

People who make lists of the opposite sex and seem like they know all about the opposite sex and keeping relationships more often than not cannot keep a relationship.
Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 06, 2015
safarigirl:
Emusmith, I did not see my category here. I wouldn't want to call your bluff here, so please, kindly create a category for me.

You would probably put me under complicated, but that's just an online personality. Honestly, nothing here fully describes me, so what exactly is this? undecided

You ke? Lol

If you're not here, then you're a weirdo cheesy grin
Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 06, 2015
safarigirl:
babe, no dey waste time with that nigga, he's as confused as I am.

People who make lists of the opposite sex and seem like they know all about the opposite sex and keeping relationships more often than not cannot keep a relationship.

Gush! cheesy

I may not currently be in a "relationship" but I'm not confused and I understand this game because of "experience" of course...

You're a "worryier" o cheesy
Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by safarigirl(f): 9:39pm On Aug 06, 2015
emusmith:

You ke? Lol

If you're not here, then you're a weird cheesy grin
I am weird. Everyone who knows me says i'm weird. Nobody can figure me out. Perhaps why all these categorizations never quite get me.

Honestly, i'm a lot of things and still, i'm nothing.

1 Like

Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 06, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
Yeah bro. wats man gon do?

Nor worry, its gon be alright wink
Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 06, 2015
safarigirl:
I am weird. Everyone who knows me says i'm weird. Nobody can figure me out. Perhaps why all heae categorizatoons never quite get me.

Honestly, i'm a lot of things and still, i'm nothing.

I like weird girls but I don't know which category you fall in...Category 7 or 77? Like space gal or.. grin grin
Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by safarigirl(f): 9:44pm On Aug 06, 2015
emusmith:

Gush! cheesy

I may not currently be in a "relationship" but I'm not confused and I understand this game because of "experience" of course...

You're a "worryier" o cheesy
lol....your over-understanding of the game is the reason why you're not in a relationship currently and might not be able to keep one in a while.

When you know too much of something/someone it begins to bore you until you totally lose interest.

At this point, I would like to ask all NLers to join me in prayers for our bruthe emusmith. We pray that his oversabi ontop women will not make him lose interest in them so that he starts gaining interest in mengrin

2 Likes

Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 06, 2015
safarigirl:
lol....your over-understanding of the game is the reason why you're not in a relationship currently and might not be able to keep one in a while.

When you know too much of something/someone it begins to bore you until you totally lose interest.

At this point, I would like to ask all NLers to join me in prayers for our bruthe emusmith. We pray that his oversabi ontop women will not make him lose interest in them so that he starts gaining interest in mengrin

In men kwa! I cover my ... with leaves o.
I guess, you know a lil about been a Melancholic and you're one...a chronic one...But me, I'm MelChor. I know we share some thought patterns that's why you're never at peace with my threads but I believe my wife is somewhere out there...I'm gonna love her with all my heart... kiss cry

2 Likes

Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by igboboy3(m): 9:51pm On Aug 06, 2015
safarigirl:
I am weird. Everyone who knows me says i'm weird. Nobody can figure me out. Perhaps why all these categorizations never quite get me.

You are feeling like quadratic equation, okwa ya?
grin

1 Like

Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 06, 2015
igboboy3:

You are feeling like quadratic equation, okwa ya?
grin

Quadratic ke? Simultaneous Equation o grin
Re: Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 06, 2015
all these FTC people eh! una chop wintch? nawa for all of una.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' / What Will Actually Happen To Some Peeps After Val. (pics) / Nigerian Lady Weds Her Best Friend In A Simple Wedding In London. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.