Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,421 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim (74137 Views)

Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos) / Driver Steals UNILAG Lecturer’s ATM Card, Withdraws N2.7m / Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by neocortex: 7:57pm On Aug 08, 2015
hadura29:

Say whatever you like I don't care, and I am here to exchange words with you. Is not like you live in the jungle to see what is happening out there.

I believe neither of them, until the court passes judgement...

Type all the shit in this world, na u sabi, the fact is that we live in a crazy world now, only God knows who is telling the truth and who is lying...

I actually don't give a hoot about what you think about me, I don't even know you...

Mtchew...

Your uncle has done it again before, he need a stronger defense from you this time.

3 Likes

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by ronald4lif(m): 7:57pm On Aug 08, 2015
halfrica:

And who told u av nt been a victim too
Mine was evendurin foundation programme diploma at dat at wat age kwa
he was my course adviser
See i blame my sef cos d first day i went to his office my appearance was wild ok d way u dress is d way u are addressed and u fuckin kno d way unilag girls dress and mind u d girls will never surely tell u ow dey agreed i stay in girls hostel u kno the lecturers myt av done all d sensational part like hugging tryin to do sedusive postioning by nt rape
Bt he didnt rape or anyfin he only told me his plans and i told moi parents
Dat never made me fail diploma he stil lectured me
Its d way d girls handle d situation wen d lecturers post d green lyt dat annoys me ok

Did I just read this and from a supposedly female? It's quite unfortunate that a lady will allude that the manner a lady's dress is the way she's addressed in a heinous crime as rape. In your warp mind and disjointed analogy, rape is justifiable provided a lady dresses in a certain manner?

You keep churning out innuendos in defense of a chronic and randy lecturer like you have a personal relationship with him. Discrediting the ladies letter, her story and every evidence that glaringly implicate the lecturer. Please can you stop with the hogwash already, it's an eyesore to read.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Genea(f): 7:57pm On Aug 08, 2015
Ok,noted am just vexed dats all
Smooyis:

But do you need to be insultive in order to make your point. Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. Let's be tolerant of one another.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Orikinla(m): 7:58pm On Aug 08, 2015
halfrica:
Am never saying d lecturer is not guilty bt girls comin out givin out semi truth semi lie story is annoying he myt av grabbed her and all bt wudnt av raped her
Am sayin all dis cos i kno of girls who delibrately give their body out to lecturers wiv out dem askin
Some agrees to it
I av seen and heard a lot in that school cos am a student so wen a girl just wake up sayin dis dey really need to go deep into d matter it was a mutual thing
. You must be an accomplice and a love-vendor for these sick lecturers.

7 Likes

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by 989900: 7:58pm On Aug 08, 2015
36STATES:

You're such a disgusting bit*ch. What sort of motor park woman is this? You're blaming an 18 yrs girl sent by her father to a friend? You're really a dirty slut.

Imagine!
You need to see all of them low-lives all blaming the girl . . . "she is not a virgin" and yada yada yada . . .

The below dumb attempt by the lecturer himself, is enough to convict him.

“When I realised that I could not resist her, I had to tell her to let me put on a condom.

There are many of them lecturers like that in all our tertiary institutions!

There was one notorious old deranged f0.0l like that too at the Elect. Eng. dept. of The Poly of Ibadan in the late 90s by name Mr.Akinsete -- a serial molester!

There are a couple of Profs too @ the Uni. of Ibadan (I think I'd just create a thread to list and shame them), and some riffraff lecturers at Iree poly and Esa-Oke.
They are everywhere! Shameless m0f0s.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by MizzD: 7:58pm On Aug 08, 2015
Cc : cococandy...

Yet! A supposed female and self acclaimed one-time victim of rape has been barking around blaming the victim. Thankfully, so far many disagree with her. All hope is not lost.

i pray the case is diligently followed.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 08, 2015
lastpage:
When you submit a petition to the University Authorities, your copy is STAMPED, SIGNED AND DATED "RECEIVED"!

Maybe l am the only one who noticed that the letter copied here does not have any semblance of being sent to the authorities.

How then am l to believe that it was not written afterwards,...... since we never heard of this other harassment, till there was one that was said to be consensual?

I cannot hold brief for either the lecturer or student since as an ex-Akokite, l know for a fact that some Lecturers attempt such, l also know that female students also fling themselves at some Lecturers in an attempt to get marks they are not qualified for while some, connive with their "empty-head" cult boy-friends to blackmail some Lecturers into awarding marks to them.

Either way, it is only "sheer incontrovertible evidence" that can swing the matter in favor of any of the parties...... not some "tears, sentiments or male chauvinism".

While l will like to give her the benefit of doubt, l also think the Lecturer should be accorded the benefit of "innocent until proven guilty".
How can she convince us that the sexcapade was not by mutual consent afterall, she is not under-age or else l would have called him "Yerima the Zamfara State Governor! grin grin grin

Lastpage!

Some part of me still believe that the man night be innocent afterall. However it is nauseating to think that had sex with her, consensual or not. It put a dent in his persona and it is harder to believe that such a desperate man cannot commit a sexual offence if the opportunity presented itself. I am really hoping that he is made a scapegoat to other lecturers in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by octopusfreaky(f): 7:59pm On Aug 08, 2015
justwise:
I guess those who slept with him for a pass mark will not come out to complain
lolzzzxxx,,no na all join naaa rape also...mtschewwwww...but the man no try ooi,,,he has completely lost his reputation.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 08, 2015
ronald4lif:

Did I just read this and from a supposedly female? It's quite unfortunate that a lady will allude that the manner a lady's dress is the way she's addressed in a heinous crime as rape. In your warp mind and disjointed analogy, rape is justifiable provided a lady dresses in a certain manner?

You keep churning out innuendos in defense of a chronic and randy lecturer like you have a personal relationship with him. Discrediting the ladies letter, her story and every evidence that glaringly implicate the lecturer. Please can you stop with the hogwash already, it's an eyesore to read.
Wat moves guys in clubs isint it d way girls are dressed
It has a long way to go even bible said a lady shd dress as a lady
Can u see a mad woman dress and approach her and tell people sge is normal?
Or see a female engineer dress as one and wen u need medical help u approach her?
See dressing has gat a long way to go in ur life
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by XKZ(m): 8:00pm On Aug 08, 2015
halfrica:

When a lecturer is giving u signals u dont just go to his office next time wivout you finding a solution to it cos of u do they feel u av stylishly agreed to it she
Said he his her new supervisor meaning d first day he was appointed u guys must av met he myt av givin her signals bt mayb she over look it
Goin to his office the next day was like a green lyt for d man
Like me whenever am goin to a lecturers office i go with friends like for real

So if a lecturer is gay, and he gives a male student 'signals' but the student didn't get it (because he's not gay), it means that the lecturer is free to räpe the male student in his office because he feels 'the student has stylishly agreed to it'?

Is a lecturer's office his bedroom that a lady need to take special preemptive measures before going there?

I really don't what to use derogatory words, but you are seriously tempting me.

9 Likes

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 08, 2015
989900:

Imagine!
You need to see all of them low-lives all blaming the girl . . . "she is not a virgin" and yada yada yada . . .

There use to be one notorious old deranged f0.0l like that too at the Elect Eng dept. of Poly of Ibadan in the late 90s by name Mr.Akinsete -- a serial molester!

There are a couple of Profs too @ the Uni. of Ibadan (I think I'd just create a thread to list and shame them), and some rif-raf lecturers at Iree poly and Esa-Oke.

I think you should create that thread. Hopefully others would chip in those they know, someday it might be used to fish them out.

@standd

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 08, 2015
halfrica:

Wat moves guys in clubs isint it d way girls are dressed
It has a long way to go even bible said a lady shd dress as a lady
Can u see a mad woman dress and approach her and tell people sge is normal?
Or see a female engineer dress as one and wen u need medical help u approach her?
See dressing has gat a long way to go in ur life

Ode! Mad women get raped too

Why on earth are you so daft_?

11 Likes

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by otiigba1(m): 8:03pm On Aug 08, 2015
Is that the only school in nigeria? Why not study else were? And were are all the cultist bastards when needed ? To sort this rapist out
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by neocortex: 8:03pm On Aug 08, 2015
oreos:

Some part of me still believe that the man night be innocent afterall. However it is nauseating to think that had sex with her, consensual or not. It put a dent in his persona and it is harder to believe that such a desperate man cannot commit a sexual offence if the opportunity present itself. I am really hoping that he is made a scapegoat to other lecturers in Nigeria.

Exactly , a man who had "consensual" sex with the daughter of his friend on her first visit to his office is
indeed not trustworthy, though so many people are overlooking that part.
This man is a serial abuser , simple!

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 08, 2015
oreos:

Ode! Mad women get raped too

Why on earth are you so daft_?
Am usin dat has a reference to dressin
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Abbycite(m): 8:04pm On Aug 08, 2015
halfrica:

Am female mind u am nt takin any side am blaming both sides i cant just because she is a girl start siding her she is writing an hand written letter and you believe it ?
No serious issue in unilag will address ur letter wiv out it been typed
Doesnt she hav any course adviser no school counsellor wat are u tellin me her first letter shd be directed to either her course adviser or facilitator
I hate cooked up stories

........this woman.....enough of dis nonsense u are typing.....dont u see dat d letter that was shown was actually d one she wrote 4 typing. Cant u see that some corrections was made from it. Abi u xpect her to go back to where she submit d real one all because she had to satisfied u..... If d man was actually a serial rapist, I can assure u with 100 percent certainty that others will av d courage to speak out.....by d way, if u are actually a female then it means u are a big disgrace to ur gender with d way u are reasoning.....

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 08, 2015
halfrica:

Am usin dat has a reference to dressin

You are daft_ #fact#

3 Likes

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 08, 2015
neocortex:

Exactly , a man who had "consensual" sex with the daughter of his friend on her first visit to his office is
indeed not trustworthy, though so many people are overlooking that part.
This man is a serial abuser , simple!

He is definitely a serial abuser. It would be really hard for him to get through even if he is innocent.

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 08, 2015
XKZ:

So if i have a lecturer who is gay, and he gives me 'signals' but I didn't get it (since I'm not gay), it means that he is free to räpe me in his office because he feels 'I have stylishly agreed to it'?

Is a lecturer's office his bedroom that a lady need to take special preemptive measures before going there?

I really don't what to use derogatory words, but you are seriously tempting me.
Just d way u cant change d devils minds u cant change lecturers mind they av been dis way even before most where born if u cant beat them atleast aviod them
More like sayin u want to take a stroll or camp at sambisia forest cos u feel its nt shekau's property
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by 36STATES: 8:07pm On Aug 08, 2015
989900:

Imagine!

There use to be one notorious old deranged f0.0l like that too at the Elect Eng dept. of Poly of Ibadan in the late 90s by name Mr.Akinsete -- a serial molester!

There are a couple of Profs too @ the Uni. of Ibadan (I think I'd just create a thread to list and shame them), and some rif-raf lecturers at Iree poly and Esa-Oke.

Please do. "Sex for marks" in Nigeria universities have destroyed the country.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by lastpage: 8:07pm On Aug 08, 2015
IyawoDoctor:
Reading the comments here make me realize why girls don't come out to tell on the rapist. Apart from fear of the man haunting them, the society does not believe them and faults them. If I dress in a certain way and you force yourself on me without my consent it is rape. Like Yoruba will say eni to kan lo mo (its only the victim that will understand). Rape is never the victim's fault.

I dont like it when women think their gender gives them some advantage in such cases!

First, let us know that a man can r@pe a woman just as much as a woman can r@ape a man.
Secondly, let us establish that during consensual shex, both parties (male and female) derive pleasure form it and women should stop saying "he slept" with me..... YOU BOTH SLEPT WITH EACH OTHER for christ's sake!

Finally, YES, the way you dress can attract the wrong crowd to you! Pubic area showing and boobs popping out is indecent and an invitation for trouble.
You can dress well and cutely without exposing your PRIVATE parts! Exposing your PRIVATE parts does not make you beautiful, it only makes you look like a LovePeddler, Gerrit? undecided undecided
If you dress "seductively", the message you are "broadcasting" to the bad people is that YOU ADVERTISING you need shex from anyone!
Every culture and religion preaches DECENCY and MODERATION.

In as much as l would encourage "self control", l also say it that those who "start the posturing", as as guilty as the person that falls for it.

Its like a 419 Scam, if you dont have millions somewhere and someone says if you give him just 5,000, he will give you the 100Million that is the money fo a dead man somewhere! You have to be GREEDY YOURSELF and be a CRIMINAL to think you can profit/reap, from where you have not sown.
So, if you get scammed in the process, dont come crying wolf! You were responsible for at least 50% of it, Period!

You cannot absolve yourself of all responsibility, if you dress to entice others to seek advantage of you.

Lastpage!

BTW: let me add that the Lecturer needs to be "seriously disciplined" for having "consensual" shex with his student.
It is morally wrong (not legally wrong though) and unacceptable behaviour for someone n charge of younger ones.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 08, 2015
Whether the stories of his rape are true or false, I really don't care... but what would a lecturer be doing with packets of condom in his office? That speaks volume already. .

Spits and exits thread.... angry

8 Likes

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by goody1shoe73(m): 8:07pm On Aug 08, 2015
halfrica:

Am typin wiv anger nau
Calm down na. Don't let your emotions get the better of you Dear
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by cococandy(f): 8:07pm On Aug 08, 2015
MizzD:
Cc : cococandy...

Yet! A supposed female and self acclaimed one-time victim of rape has been barking around blaming the victim. Thankfully, so far many disagree with her. All hope is not lost.

i pray the case is diligently followed.

I'm just reading the comment and SMH.

According to her strong Christains can't be molested. angry
so I guess she's blaming herself for her own encounter.

5 Likes

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Brugo(m): 8:09pm On Aug 08, 2015
Lol. Nice story.
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by cococandy(f): 8:09pm On Aug 08, 2015
What's enticing about the little ones that get molested too?
What about those who dress decently and were molested?
lastpage:

I dont like it when women think their gender gives them some advantage in such cases!

First, let us know that a man can r@pe a woman just as much as a woman can r@ape a man.
Secondly, let us establish that during consensual shex, both parties (male and female) derive pleasure form it and women should stop saying "he slept" with me..... YOU BOTH SLEPT WITH EACH OTHER for christ's sake!

Finally, YES, the way you dress can attract the wrong crowd to you! Pubic area showing and boobs popping out is indecent and an invitation for trouble.
You can dress well and cutely without exposing your PRIVATE parts! Exposing your PRIVATE parts does not make you beautiful, it only makes you look like a LovePeddler, Gerrit? undecided undecided
If you dress "seductively", the message you are "broadcasting" to the bad people is that YOU ADVERTISING you need shex from anyone!
Every culture and religion preaches DECENCY and MODERATION.

In as much as l would encourage "self control", l also say it that those who "start the posturing", as as guilty as the person that falls for it.

Its like a 419 Scam, if you dont have millions somewhere and someone says if you give him just 5,000, he will give you the 100Million that is the money fo a dead man somewhere! You have to be GREEDY YOURSELF and be a CRIMINAL to think you can profit/reap, from where you have not sown.
So, if you get scammed in the process, dont come crying wolf! You were responsible for at least 50% of it, Period!

You cannot absolve yourself of all responsibility, if you dress to entice others to seek advantage of you.

Lastpage!

4 Likes

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by dotune(m): 8:09pm On Aug 08, 2015
And when they finally nail himc he will start blaming the devil.
During my undergraduate days, there was a prof who used to do stuffs like these.
He was set up by one girl.
She went to report like this girl did, San since the school authority had had enough complaints about him, they planned to set him up. N.B: it was another V.C's tenure who was trying to sanitise the system. (Change grin).
They planned with the school CSO, DSS and the girl.
They told the girl to agree for him to fix any location of his choice and hotel just to allow him not to suspect any move. She agreed.
He took the girl to an hotel outside the town.
*********************^************
They had relaxed, taken their baths ready for action. He removed his clothes for a mouth action from the girl to start with....
The girl stood up like she wanted to get something, went straight to the door and unlocked. DSS officials came in with photographers...the party just turned to a red carpet. grin.
He was a highly respected Prof.. So he was given the choice to resign. That was his end!!!
It's very easy to set these paedophiles up. It's an option schools and victims should try to explore.
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 08, 2015
oreos:

You are daft_ #fact#
Watever u say just please wen u giv birth giv ur children proper training u cant stop d earth from inhabiting wicked people its left for u to teach ur kids ow to survive amidst them angry

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by XKZ(m): 8:10pm On Aug 08, 2015
halfrica:

Just d way u cant change d devils minds u cant change lecturers mind they av been dis way even before most where born if u cant beat them atleast aviod them
More like sayin u want to take a stroll or camp at sambisia forest cos u feel its nt shekau's property

But does that make it right.

Doesn't it then make it more imperative for us to punish Shekau (and all rapists and Baruwa, when he is proven guilty) so it doesn't happen again?
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by thorpido(m): 8:11pm On Aug 08, 2015
halfrica:

From the story she has been coming to unilag togeda wiv d man wen he gave body language did she ever tell her parents?
Wat do mean she is 18 like most girls are married at dat age d earlier u put it in ur mind that 18yrs old of this generation most of them think and act like a 23years old lady the bettrt for your 18 years old relatives or friends this girls at this age are more wild than you can imagine ok
How many 18yr olds are getting married at that age in Nigeria?Do you live in northern Nigeria?According to the story,it was her first time of going with him to Unilag(father's reported story).There was no indication that she had had much rapport with him.
I agree with you that girls of this generation are much exposed.I just don't want to agree this incident was consensual.

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by neocortex: 8:11pm On Aug 08, 2015
oreos:

He is definitely a serial abuser. It would be really hard for him to get through even if he is innocent.

Well. I hope he goes down for good, I expect Unilag to have suspended the guy by now.
Every day for the thief one day for the owner.
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by cococandy(f): 8:12pm On Aug 08, 2015
undecided so since you've been a victim before, I take it that it was your fault the fellow came onto you.
Maybe you weren't Christian enough or maybe you wore a revealing outfit.

Let's just say you are lying and the guy didn't try to molest you. You gave yourself freely.
Or even if he did try to molest you, you deserved it. No?

halfrica:

And who told u av nt been a victim too
Mine was evendurin foundation programme diploma at dat at wat age kwa
he was my course adviser
See i blame my sef cos d first day i went to his office my appearance was wild ok d way u dress is d way u are addressed and u fuckin kno d way unilag girls dress and mind u d girls will never surely tell u ow dey agreed i stay in girls hostel u kno the lecturers myt av done all d sensational part like hugging tryin to do sedusive postioning by nt rape
Bt he didnt rape or anyfin he only told me his plans and i told moi parents
Dat never made me fail diploma he stil lectured me
Its d way d girls handle d situation wen d lecturers post d green lyt dat annoys me ok

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Faces Extradition From UAE To Nigeria / 17-Year-Old Michigan Girl Arrested For Raping Man At Knife-Point (Pictured) / The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.