Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,260 members, 7,826,014 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? (19220 Views)

Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures / Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well / Please O, NL Who Is To Give Birth First Between This Couple? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by sinaj(f): 7:45am On Aug 09, 2015
czarr:
Sinaj Because we na pH pple #proximityhelps grin

wink
pitakwa peepz rock cool kiss
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Gurgle(f): 10:38am On Aug 09, 2015
sahm4u2nv:

No wonder I ve been hnmmmmm
Lady gurgle go to chch. Abeg grin
Reply my lst mssg in ur inbox

I don't attend service in the morning, are you going?

I think the last message between us was from me? So its you who didn't reply
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 09, 2015
Cutehector:
or u r here to see if anyone will mention ur moniker wink

Lol like I even care undecided
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by sahm4u2nv(m): 11:12am On Aug 09, 2015
Gurgle:

I don't attend service in the morning, are you going?

I think the last message between us was from me? So its you who didn't reply
Oh! Its true cry
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Cutehector(m): 11:34am On Aug 09, 2015
nickkylawve:

Lol like I even care undecided

what's ur mission in nairaland then?
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Gurgle(f): 11:38am On Aug 09, 2015
sahm4u2nv:

Oh! Its true cry

yeah
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by bebene: 2:51pm On Aug 09, 2015
i ill go for ladyF
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by totorimi: 3:03pm On Aug 09, 2015
All the ladies on NL are too commanding for me I can't date any of them don't want no second captain in a ship bro, these ones can't abuse their father Inlaws.
One of them even called an old man like PMB brainless haba.
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by ladyF(f): 4:32pm On Aug 09, 2015
bebene:
i ill go for ladyF
grin
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by kanmifad(m): 5:16pm On Aug 09, 2015
nickkylawve is good for me ;Dnickkylawve is good for me
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by hollowpot15684(m): 5:27pm On Aug 09, 2015
Abeg how i fit connect with Omaa19 , she's my type of girl.
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 09, 2015
sneak3:
Definitely gona be chowlade.. I think she has head... Meaning she seems to a veri intelligent yarinya.
Tens grin
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 09, 2015
kanmifad:
nickkylawve is good for me ;Dnickkylawve is good for me

For ur mind tho undecided
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by sneak3(m): 6:33pm On Aug 09, 2015
chowlade:

Tens grin

Uw my e-crush
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by xpac01(m): 9:09pm On Aug 09, 2015
Mine is Elantraceey

1 Like

Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Hormoniyi25(m): 10:01pm On Aug 09, 2015
Softnipples dat chik mehn, shez d only 1 am following on nl
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 11, 2015
Tomfrench:
i'ld be delighted Bae, cool

I don blush die, seriously wink

shocked shocked shocked
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Fidecoo(m): 3:53pm On Aug 11, 2015
MY 1 AND ONLY SINAJ.
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 11, 2015
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 11, 2015
Tomfrench:
cool cool

U re blushing abi? angry
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 11, 2015
MhizDeedy:

U re blushing abi? angry
grin Lmao!! Should i start crying
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 11, 2015
Tomfrench:
grin Lmao!! Should i start crying

Yes nau, u re supposed to say 'thnk u' finish cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by lordmassac(m): 8:02pm On Aug 11, 2015
*search mode*
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 11, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Yes nau, u re supposed to say 'thnk u' finish cheesy
alright , noted cool
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 11, 2015
Tomfrench:
alright , noted cool

If u blush again, I wil punish u cheesy grin....
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 11, 2015
MhizDeedy:

If u blush again, I wil punish u cheesy grin....
alright bae grin

BTW, How are your Husbandssss tongue
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 11, 2015
Tomfrench:
alright bae grin

BTW, How are your Husbandssss tongue

Ahan han Tommy u re my only husband nau, where did u see other husbands sad
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 11, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Ahan han Tommy u re my only husband nau, where did u see other husbands sad
hmmm.....ok o

let me just believe you sha cool

1 Like

Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 11, 2015
Tomfrench:
hmmm.....ok o

let me just believe you sha cool

cheesy grin u re doubting me abi? I know u did nuh believe cheesy
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 11, 2015
MhizDeedy:

cheesy grin u re doubting me abi? I know u did nuh believe cheesy
i believe you jare cool

what are you cooking this night cheesy
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 11, 2015
Tomfrench:
i believe you jare cool

what are you cooking this night cheesy

Lol ahan han ain't u going to cook? cheesy
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol ahan han ain't u going to cook? cheesy
nah, i cooked the last time, remember?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Is This The Most Handsome Man On Earth? / You Don't Have To Be Financially Buoyant To Get Married. / Seduction,men And Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.