Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,486 members, 7,826,838 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? (19231 Views)

Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures / Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well / Please O, NL Who Is To Give Birth First Between This Couple? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Tashaamania(f): 7:24pm On Aug 17, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
And if I can't pay full, I'll tell them to keep you while I go get more money grin cheesy grin

BTW yur lucky to have such body tho. I'd grow excessively fat if I dare eat like that cry cry
Are you sure you would come back? grin

Ikr, I see fat people around me watch they eat, how they eat and when they eat. Me, I just eat as it comes grin
Dont worry, you already have nice eyebrows, you can't have everything grin
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by EgusiSoup: 7:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Im sorry, dunno what that word means

Amala has an ingredient that causes sense deficiency. Sorry bro grin
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Tashaamania(f): 7:28pm On Aug 17, 2015
EgusiSoup:

what's your other moniker? undecided
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 17, 2015
I sure will. And if I don't........ tongue tongue tongue tongue

As much as I like food, I try to cut it down cuz I easily get blown. Lol
I'll give up the eyebrows to be like you wink wink wink so I can eat all the foods and remain fit.
Thanks tho smiley kiss

So what your fav food?
Tashaamania:

Are you sure you would come back? grin

Ikr, I see fat people around me watch they eat, how they eat and when they eat. Me, I just eat as it comes grin
Dont worry, you already have nice eyebrows, you can't have everything grin
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by EgusiSoup: 7:29pm On Aug 17, 2015
Tashaamania:

what's your other moniker? undecided

What is moniker undecided
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 17, 2015
Ok sir
EgusiSoup:

Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by EgusiSoup: 7:31pm On Aug 17, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Ok sir

Why are you answer Jack sparrow? sad
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 17, 2015
You really wanna know?
EgusiSoup:

Why are you answer Jack sparrow? sad
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by EgusiSoup: 7:35pm On Aug 17, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
You really wanna know?

I don't know if I wanna know what I don't know sad
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 17, 2015
You have to be sure
EgusiSoup:

I don't know if I wanna know what I don't know sad
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Tashaamania(f): 9:03pm On Aug 17, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
I sure will. And if I don't........ tongue tongue tongue tongue

As much as I like food, I try to cut it down cuz I easily get blown. Lol
I'll give up the eyebrows to be like you wink wink wink so I can eat all the foods and remain fit.
Thanks tho smiley kiss

So what your fav food?
Foodies dont usually have fav food, they eat as long as it's edible.. just like I'm eating now tongue
My mouth moves most part of the day, I could be chewing gum or eating biscuits. My mouth is never idle, that's how much I love food. Can you deal? grin

Whats your fav ?
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Tashaamania(f): 9:06pm On Aug 17, 2015
EgusiSoup:

What is moniker undecided
Talk jor undecided
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by DatBossAssChick(f): 9:12pm On Aug 17, 2015
No one
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 17, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked that reminds me of the word 'glutton' cheesy cheesy tongue tongue I'm sure you can eat any time; day or night. Lol

My fav? Don't laugh me o, it's [size=2pt]SEMO[/size] weird huh?cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Tashaamania:

Foodies dont usually have fav food, they eat as long as it's edible.. just like I'm eating now tongue
My mouth moves most part of the day, I could be chewing gum or eating biscuits. My mouth is never idle, that's how much I love food. Can you deal? grin

Whats your fav ?
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Tashaamania(f): 9:18pm On Aug 17, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
shocked shocked shocked shocked that reminds me of the word 'glutton' cheesy cheesy tongue tongue I'm sure you can eat any time; day or night. Lol

My fav? Don't laugh me o, it's [size=2pt]SEMO[/size] weird huh?cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Of course. Let's say I eat anytime I'm hungry oo hehe..

Hah! That's not a bad one nau. What's your best soup? cheesy
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 17, 2015
I like it served with vegetables. Yorubas call it 'effo riro'
Tashaamania:

Of course. Let's say I eat anytime I'm hungry oo hehe..

Hah! That's not a bad one nau. What's your best soup? cheesy
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Tashaamania(f): 9:21pm On Aug 17, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
I like it served with vegetables. Yorubas call it 'effo riro'
I know "effo riro" wella. You are yoruba?
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 17, 2015
Well, I'd say I'm not sure if I'm Yoruba or not. #ImBeingSerious

But I guess I am cuz I speak Yoruba, share the culture and also have a Yoruba name. But not sure if I am or not
Tashaamania:

I know "effo riro" wella. You are yoruba?
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Tashaamania(f): 9:23pm On Aug 17, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Well, I'd say I'm not sure if I'm Yoruba or not. #ImBeingSerious

But I guess I am cuz I speak Yoruba, share the culture and also have a Yoruba name. But not sure if I am or not
Funny. Why aren't you sure?
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 17, 2015
Cuz I'm.........
Tashaamania:

Funny. Why aren't you sure?
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Tashaamania(f): 9:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Cuz I'm.........
.....?
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
You saw the pic attached?
Tashaamania:
.....?
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Tashaamania(f): 9:27pm On Aug 17, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
You saw the pic attached?
Lol, there was no picture undecided
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 17, 2015
Here it is
Tashaamania:

Lol, there was no picture undecided
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Tashaamania(f): 9:29pm On Aug 17, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Here it is
lol okay.. got it
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 17, 2015
Do you know anything bout them?
Tashaamania:

lol okay.. got it
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Tashaamania(f): 9:31pm On Aug 17, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Do you know anything bout them?
Uhmmm not at all.
What about them? Tell me about the bad part of them cheesy
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 17, 2015
Bad part? Hmmmmmmmmmmm *thinking* They are just too romantic for my liking cheesy cheesy cheesy and maybe too soft. They need to toughen up a bit tongue tongue tongue

Sometimes I wished I was tough
Tashaamania:
Uhmmm not at all.
What about them? Tell me about the bad part of them cheesy
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Tashaamania(f): 9:36pm On Aug 17, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Bad part? Hmmmmmmmmmmm *thinking* They are just too romantic for my liking cheesy cheesy cheesy and maybe too soft. They need to toughen up a bit tongue tongue tongue
hmm that ain't bad grin but I'll let it suffice..
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 17, 2015
And on why I said I'm not sure if I'm Yoruba, from Nigerian Map, Kogi along with state are supposed to be North Central or middle belt. But they got Yoruba speaking people there with Yoruba culture and names. Now that's confusing huh?
Tashaamania:

hmm that ain't bad grin but I'll let it suffice..
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Tashaamania(f): 9:42pm On Aug 17, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
And on why I said I'm not sure if I'm Yoruba, from Nigerian Map, Kogi along with state are supposed to be North Central or middle belt. But they got Yoruba speaking people there with Yoruba culture and names. Now that's confusing huh?
Lol yeah.. they got the hausa speaking part, right?
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 17, 2015
Nah! No Hausa. In Kogi, they got Okun; yoruba speaking part, Igala, Ebira and Bassa. Not sure if that's all. But that's all I know. In Kwara they got Fulani, Nupe, Yoruba and maybe more. You see I know so much about my people tongue tongue
Tashaamania:

Lol yeah.. they got the hausa speaking part, right?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

You Don't Have To Be Financially Buoyant To Get Married. / Seduction,men And Women / Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage....

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.