Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? (19218 Views)

Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures / Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well / Please O, NL Who Is To Give Birth First Between This Couple? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Aminat508(f): 9:31pm On Aug 11, 2015
wink

1 Like

Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 11, 2015
Tomfrench:
nah, i cooked the last time, remember?

Lol ok what will u like to eat? cheesy
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 11, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol ok what will u like to eat? cheesy
goatleg pepper soup grin
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 11, 2015
Tomfrench:
goatleg pepper soup grin

Lol u know what ehn? U wil goan buy d goat leg, then wash nd cook it. After that I will prepare d pepper soup cheesy
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 11, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol u know what ehn? U wil goan buy d goat leg, then wash nd cook it. After that I will prepare d pepper soup cheesy
alright, thats it, i can't take this domestic starvation any longer angry

i'm calling my lawyer, first thing 2mao morning tongue
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 11, 2015
Tomfrench:
alright, thats it, i can't take this domestic starvation any longer >

i'm calling my lawyer, first thing 2mao morning tongue

shocked shocked shocked WHAT!!! U want to divorce me? #faints........M sorry nau,, shey u know d stress is too much on me, tz not easy nau. You re suppose to help me nd nau u re pushing all these on only me. #$tartsCrying cry cry
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 11, 2015
MhizDeedy:

shocked shocked shocked WHAT!!! U want to divorce me? #faints........M sorry nau,, shey u know d stress is too much on me, tz not easy nau. You re suppose to help me nd nau u re pushing all these on only me. #$tartsCrying cry cry
lol....oh There you go again, soaking the pillows with your tears

i'm afraid, the goatleg pepper soup is all i can think of right now tongue
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by bqlekan(m): 11:08pm On Aug 11, 2015
Eeeeeeermm lemme cut my coat according to my size grin nah oversize plenty here.. no date for me grin except if prettythicksme will pity my condition...
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 11, 2015
Tomfrench:
lol....oh There you go again, soaking the pillows with your tears

i'm afraid, the goatleg pepper soup is all i can think of right now tongue

cry cry I wll nuh stop crying ooh cry cry
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Kazrem(m): 11:11pm On Aug 11, 2015
There are so many people on my radar that I don't even know who to pick. Ameenat508, omotayor123, mhizdeedy, toeyean1507
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 11, 2015
Kazrem:
There are so many people on my radar that I don't even know who to pick. Ameenat508, omotayor123, mhizdeedy, toeyean1507

Wow really? When re we going? grin cheesy
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 11, 2015
MhizDeedy:

cry cry I wll nuh stop crying ooh cry cry
thats alright, wipe your tears woman!!

Goodnight
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 11, 2015
Tomfrench:
thats alright, wipe your tears woman!!

Goodnight

Ah u re leaving me now?
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Kazrem(m): 11:26pm On Aug 11, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Whenever you wish but others too have to go with us. grin
MhizDeedy:

Whenever you wish but others too have to go with us.
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 11, 2015
Kazrem:

Whenever you wish but others too have to go with us. grin
Whenever you wish but others too have to go with us.

Lol yes Sir wink
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by bilo1(m): 12:13am On Aug 12, 2015
Cutesexy1,that lady is extremely beautiful nd sexy
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Omotayor123(f): 12:25am On Aug 12, 2015
Aminat508:
Jaybee3 I love him so much. He his like a brother and a father kiss kiss kiss
For where undecided
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Omotayor123(f): 12:29am On Aug 12, 2015
Kazrem:
There are so many people on my radar that I don't even know who to pick. Ameenat508, omotayor123, mhizdeedy,
That would be sweet oooocheesy.. But why can't you pick one undecided
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by saasala(m): 12:36am On Aug 12, 2015
I will pick Gurgle
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Aminat508(f): 6:28am On Aug 12, 2015
Omotayor123:

For where undecided
lolz sorry oooo me am only joking ni o jaybee3 is yours o lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Kazrem(m): 7:13am On Aug 12, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol yes Sir wink
grin
MhizDeedy:

Lol yes Sir wink
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Kazrem(m): 7:15am On Aug 12, 2015
Aminat508:
lolz sorry oooo me am only joking ni o jaybee3 is yours o lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
That is good for you from omotayor. When somebody is looking at you and you are looking at someone else.
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Kazrem(m): 7:16am On Aug 12, 2015
Omotayor123:

That would be sweet oooocheesy.. But why can't you pick one undecided
grin[quote author=Omotayor123 post=36863789]
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Aminat508(f): 7:20am On Aug 12, 2015
Kazrem:

That is good for you from omotayor. When somebody is looking at you and you are looking at someone else.
lolz omotayor123 Kazrem is Inlove ooo wink
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 12, 2015
bqlekan:
Eeeeeeermm lemme cut my coat according to my size grin nah oversize plenty here.. no date for me grin except if prettythicksme will pity my condition...
cheesy what is d condition?hope is not brokeness grin
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by bqlekan(m): 7:34am On Aug 12, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy what is d condition?hope is not brokeness grin
m so broke like Mr Glass.. we can still go for a date right? We climb mountains together, visit springs and trek to Abeokuta to see the famous Olumo Rock grin Good morning
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 12, 2015
bqlekan:
m so broke like Mr Glass.. we can still go for a date right? We climb mountains together, visit springs and trek to Abeokuta to see the famous Olumo Rock grin Good morning
sad shocked**fants**morning dear cheesy
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by dynamicdmy(m): 7:41am On Aug 12, 2015
SINAJ.....this lady is just so amazing. She's intelligent, beautiful and kind hearted, not to mention her voice.....a guy can just die while admiring her.
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by bqlekan(m): 7:44am On Aug 12, 2015
prettythicksme:
sad shocked**fants**morning dear cheesy
*brings crushed onions close to her nose* I knew I took your breathe away grin its a yes to my proposal. Come every body, I found myself a date! grin .hope you had a night rid of mosquitos and cold?
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by bqlekan(m): 7:47am On Aug 12, 2015
dynamicdmy:
SINAJ.....this lady is just so amazing. She's intelligent, beautiful and kind hearted, not to mention her voice.....a guy can just die while admiring her.
oya post her number, lemme woo her grin
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Omotayor123(f): 8:38am On Aug 12, 2015
Aminat508:
lolz omotayor123 Kazrem is Inlove ooo wink
The guy no propose na.. I told him to try wooing me cheesy
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Omotayor123(f): 8:40am On Aug 12, 2015
Aminat508:
Ah no want... So you go fit k*ll me abi angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Is This The Most Handsome Man On Earth? / You Don't Have To Be Financially Buoyant To Get Married. / Seduction,men And Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.