Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? (19230 Views)

Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures / Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well / Please O, NL Who Is To Give Birth First Between This Couple? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Tashaamania(f): 9:56pm On Aug 17, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Nah! No Hausa. In Kogi, they got Okun; yoruba speaking part, Igala, Ebira and Bassa. Not sure if that's all. But that's all I know. In Kwara they got Fulani, Nupe, Yoruba and maybe more. You see I know so much about my people tongue tongue
Lol..you sure do.
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 17, 2015
Thanks. So what you up with tonight?
Tashaamania:
Lol..you sure do.
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Tashaamania(f): 9:59pm On Aug 17, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Thanks. So what you up with tonight?
Surfing, read and then it's bedtime.

You always haboured this notion that you aint one of my bests on here, huh? cheesy
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 17, 2015
Oh! That's a lot.

Lol. Maybe yes, maybe no. If I'm right, we've never had a single chat before today even when I've always wanted to. But, sometimes rejection could be had to handle. So I just stay layer back
Tashaamania:

Surfing, read and then it's bedtime.

You always haboured this notion that you aint one of my bests on here, huh? cheesy
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Tashaamania(f): 10:04pm On Aug 17, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Oh! That's a lot.

Lol. Maybe yes, maybe no. If I'm right, we've never had a single chat before today even when I've always wanted to. But, sometimes rejection could be had to handle. So I just stay layer back
Lol well.. I just wanted to clear that "bad air". We are sooo good.
What's upping for tonight?
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by phieccayurmie(f): 10:07pm On Aug 17, 2015
swtdrms:
The only babe i would hv loved pick for a date is MrsBreezy but unfortunately i've already daughter zoned her, and actually she's a good gal...So what am i suppose to do now?
U can stil change ur mind nah nd pick her...it wil be so cul of u..
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 17, 2015
Thanks wink

Nuff much actually. After a long day, I'm here laying in bed waiting for my sleep time to hit; anything beyond 1 cry cry
I sleep very late even when iv got nuff to do

But I'm having a feeling it's gonna be a long night. Had myself over fed cry cry and I've been struggling with that
Tashaamania:

Lol well.. I just wanted to clear that "bad air". We are sooo good.
What's upping for tonight?
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Tashaamania(f): 10:11pm On Aug 17, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Thanks wink

Nuff much actually. After a long day, I'm here laying in bed waiting for my sleep time to hit; anything beyond 1 cry cry
I sleep very late even when iv got nuff to do

But I'm having a feeling it's gonna be a long night. Had myself over fed cry cry and I've been struggling with that
grin grin grin
Deal with it tongue
Next time, learn how not to be a glutton tongue
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 17, 2015
Don't blame me joor. I haven't had poundo yam and ogbonosoup in a long time. Then I walked into a naija restaurant this evening and had to go past my boundary
Tashaamania:
grin grin grin
Deal with it tongue
Next time, learn how not to be a glutton tongue
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Tashaamania(f): 10:16pm On Aug 17, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Don't blame me joor. I haven't had poundo yam and ogbonosoup in a long time. Then I walked into a naija restaurant this evening and had to go past my boundary
Awwwnn pele dear. I understand...Lool
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Emmaesty(f): 10:19pm On Aug 17, 2015
EgusiSoup:

cheesy
Sent!!! I hope you're not married tho
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 17, 2015
E shey gaaaan
You do [size=2pt]bbm or whatsapp ?[/size] ......... tongue tongue
Tashaamania:
Awwwnn pele dear. I understand...Lool
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 17, 2015
See your head like afang soup
EgusiSoup:

cheesy
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by EgusiSoup: 11:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
Tashaamania:

Talk jor undecided

Still EgusiSoup angry
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Gurgle(f): 11:09pm On Aug 17, 2015
victorbk:

found him now?

Yes grin
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by swtdrms(m): 11:09pm On Aug 17, 2015
phieccayurmie:

U can stil change ur mind nah nd pick her...it wil be so cul of u..
Isn't dat goin to b an abomination? Ok, i'l lool into it
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by jabojafa(m): 11:40pm On Aug 17, 2015
aaah wot is d name of d girl i see in my dreams sef? Kai i don forget
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by victorbk(m): 10:25am On Aug 18, 2015
Gurgle:

Yes grin

LOL....100 points for persistence! so whats this guys username? me now I'm curious, gats find am too
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Gurgle(f): 12:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
victorbk:

LOL....100 points for persistence! so whats this guys username? me now I'm curious, gats find am too

LOL why would I tell you that, do I look like I want to disgrace myself

I couldn't believe it was him, Im never going to forget that username again *faints*
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by victorbk(m): 1:04pm On Aug 18, 2015
Gurgle:

LOL why would I tell you that, do I look like I want to disgrace myself

I couldn't believe it was him, Im never going to forget that username again *faints*

haha! you wouldn't be disgracing yourself! infact its a turn on sef. Only a confident woman can go get the guy she wants (which you did!), everyone loves a confident woman.

besides I want to see whats soo amazing about him that has made me just another number on your list, I'm not good with being just another number tongue *jealous face
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Gurgle(f): 1:10pm On Aug 18, 2015
victorbk:

haha! you wouldn't be disgracing yourself! infact its a turn on sef. Only a confident woman can go get the guy she wants (which you did!), everyone loves a confident woman.

besides I want to see whats soo amazing about him that has made me just another number on your list, I'm not good with being just another number tongue *jealous face

Lol, im not going to go after him, im just going into monitor him from afar wink

Lol! Please don't be jealous. Im not worth the effort hahaha
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by victorbk(m): 1:14pm On Aug 18, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol, im not going to go after him, im just going into monitor him from afar wink

Lol! Please don't be jealous. Im not worth the effort hahaha

@ monitoring him from afar?? lol, there is a name for that, its called stalking tongue

ahann, not worth the effort? wow; and she is humble too! gurgle, please keep surprising me, tell me your that Fashola's step daughter I've been looking for, let me know this love is for real grin
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Gurgle(f): 1:22pm On Aug 18, 2015
victorbk:

@ monitoring him from afar?? lol, there is a name for that, its called stalking tongue

ahann, not worth the effort? wow; and she is humble too! gurgle, please keep surprising me, tell me your that Fashola's step daughter I've been looking for, let me know this love is for real grin

Lol its only restricted stalking, since I have no real info about him cool

Haha I am not her grin Is that who youre looking for? Its going to be a long search grin
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by kanmifad(m): 4:18pm On Sep 04, 2015
nickkylawve:

might possible ooo

For ur mind tho undecided

Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 3:28am On Sep 09, 2015
swtdrms:
The only babe i would hv loved pick for a date is MrsBreezy but unfortunately i've already daughter zoned her, and actually she's a good gal...So what am i suppose to do now?

Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by swtdrms(m): 6:11pm On Sep 09, 2015
YourMain:

So wats dat suppose to mean? Am i suppose to go on a date with my daughter? You better mind ursef b4 i zone u sef somwhr
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 09, 2015
swtdrms:

So wats dat suppose to mean? Am i suppose to go on a date with my daughter? You better mind ursef b4 i zone u sef somwhr

Mrsbreezy was my old account.
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by ebubey(f): 10:12pm On Sep 09, 2015
IamLEGEND1
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by drnairalov: 10:23pm On Sep 09, 2015
Tashaamania, Ebubey, MISSNORA, sinaj, remmyton

@all of the above ..

My D is small, but my bank account.....Never mind! thats small too. But my heart is very big
♡♥
do i stand a chance *wit Uuuuuu!!
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by febo15(m): 10:58pm On Sep 09, 2015
My date will be no other person but Medunah.
Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by IamLEGEND1: 11:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
ebubey:
IamLEGEND 1
oya make we start dey talk meeting point.....

Re: If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? by swtdrms(m): 11:30pm On Sep 09, 2015
YourMain:

Mrsbreezy was my old account.
Haaaa....nice meeting u again, i'v searched for you everywhere but neva get a glimpse of whr u cld b. U can c am a good father, isn't it? Nevertheless am glad. Whats up with u? How's Ireland?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

You Don't Have To Be Financially Buoyant To Get Married. / Seduction,men And Women / Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.