Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,855 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of A Builder Called Egbosajohnny - Properties (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of A Builder Called Egbosajohnny (20989 Views)

In Need Of A Builder Around Iyana Iyesi, ota, Ogun State / Do You Wanna Build Your House And Need A Builder?..call Us Today On 0806681069 / What Is The Difference Between A Builder And A Civil Engineer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of A Builder Called Egbosajohnny by oyewole123: 8:02pm On Nov 09, 2015
segcymoor:

Cool.... Bros hope you will be in town for house warming grin

-------
Ile atura o

Thanks Segun
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of A Builder Called Egbosajohnny by csiworksnig(f): 2:50am On Feb 04, 2016
Let me add to this post. Dr contacted me for his house painting..i did nt even knew he was from nairaland fromm a post i contributed to. I have never met him physically but from our conversation Dr listens and ask for your professional advice, he ask you what you think is best to achieve the right result, he is someone you can marry ideas together and get the best out of those ideas. Will be rounding up snags for the painting tomorrow.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of A Builder Called Egbosajohnny by brag3: 3:06pm On Feb 28, 2016
Hi there,
If doctor permits please can you post some pictures here of the paint work?
our site will need painting in next 3-4 months and I want to have ideas of what kind of paints are out there.
Thanks

csiworksnig:
Let me add to this post. Dr contacted me for his house painting..i did nt even knew he was from nairaland fromm a post i contributed to. I have never met him physically but from our conversation Dr listens and ask for your professional advice, he ask you what you think is best to achieve the right result, he is someone you can marry ideas together and get the best out of those ideas. Will be rounding up snags for the painting tomorrow.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of A Builder Called Egbosajohnny by hslbroker2(m): 9:56pm On Apr 19, 2021

HsLBroker: This is your work.
I did his job
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of A Builder Called Egbosajohnny by hslbroker2(m): 9:57pm On Apr 19, 2021
I completed it
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of A Builder Called Egbosajohnny by hslbroker2(m): 9:59pm On Apr 19, 2021
Hslbroker I think you should just forget abt what they say keep the focus on your services, don't be distracted.. Anyone can say anything but it won't tarnish your image infront of the people U've offered ur services to, if 95% people can say good things abt you then u need not to worry abt anything, keep doing the good work and let your works speak for u bro, it is well. Wish u best of luck
thank u

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Percentage Of Your Annual Earning Should Be Paid As House Rent Per Annum / Ikeja Gra Mansion For 475 Milion / Landlords And Landladies Share Your Experiences With Tenants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.