Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of A Builder Called Egbosajohnny - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of A Builder Called Egbosajohnny (21008 Views)

In Need Of A Builder Around Iyana Iyesi, ota, Ogun State / Do You Wanna Build Your House And Need A Builder?..call Us Today On 0806681069 / What Is The Difference Between A Builder And A Civil Engineer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of A Builder Called Egbosajohnny by beedam(f): 3:05am On Aug 14, 2015
[quote author=KolaShangOne post=36901481][/quote]

Over cheap dey worry am sef.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of A Builder Called Egbosajohnny by beedam(f): 3:07am On Aug 14, 2015
twinskenny:
yes very important too. That is if the client paid him to do so

It's the payment thing that made me ask o.

I know it not free and if he isn't paid to do it,definitely he will not.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of A Builder Called Egbosajohnny by beedam(f): 3:11am On Aug 14, 2015
oyewole123:

Thank u all for your concern

Unfortunately, Mr Johnny Iguma is still on the run and is not available to resolve issues with me and clear his name of fraud too

I have already hired capable hands to repair the damages so that my project would not be delayed and Hslbroker can finish his job on my site and proceed

JOHNNY U CAN ONLY RUN WITH MY MONEY BUT U CANNOT HIDE!!!!!

Good.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of A Builder Called Egbosajohnny by eghosajohnny: 6:41am On Aug 14, 2015
HsLBroker:
@ ceasera I have nothing against johnny, I'm alone against Johnny because is holding my own plastering job captive, which in tune delaying me on other job.

By God grace things we be sorted out.

Were you called for plastering job or roofing job and after that you went to tell doc that I was using blocks not strong for the only building he handed to me directly and told him you will take the plastering when doc has mobilised me and before he brought the money i have fixed the whole frame and paid for the labour and cement and before I new it the job was taken and the fence work we discussed again was taken before I new what was going and this were the reason I just got fedup of the whole thing and left cos I can't be on site where we discussed a supervision based on the ground that I will handle the plastering jobs and if I can get someone for other jobs that he will give me the job if the price is good but later said I shouldn't bother and I relaxed.

The true thing here is because my case is up here that's why its alarming every body is a saint if he's not proven dr has being threatening about coming to nl and always telling me to leave his site I will just try and calm him down because I want see the work to completion personally and ii was already working on the parapet too.

He is claiming I made away with his money and like I said the front fence that is remaining hanging of gate my balance 49,000 is with him the parapet I have 28,000 with him,the money I spent in hanging the frames 18,000 my supervision fee I assume 20-30k with him cos its only remaining tiles hanging of pop and plumbing,electrical fittings before painting all this put together can do the parapet cast the gate and even pay the electrician cos I know I owe the man and no one else.

One last and true thing is for builders and engineers no one is above this mistakes but because you aren't brought out u want to kill the one that's out,someone here worked for the same dr and plumbing issue is still on in the building or the project in ogombo on a thread DESMOND flats you know what you did there all this was quiet cos the client didnt want to talk.

DR I'm not owing you and you know that I'm just fed up with the way you started doing thing with me and if not for the parapet issue I would have left too since u decided to give the job we agreed on to a fello who claimed to be a nl like me and he's here barking that his plastering work is delayed.

I made an error that's true but it doesn't make me a slave that I don't have my decisions and as I'm talking now I'm on a better project where the client respent his builder and believes his word and will be sharing it soon.

DR you only came with the intension to spoil me but you are not GOD and with this thread this particular I've being lifted so you see GOD is not man

5 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of A Builder Called Egbosajohnny by eghosajohnny: 6:55am On Aug 14, 2015
And another thing I did not give cheap quote to get the job I only gave what I felt would take the project and it didn't fail the only extra request I made was 300 blocks as a result of excessive breakages so if you are saying the cheapest isn't the best well know the area you are putting cos no engineer or builder will intensionally do something that he knows will affect him sometime one just don't get lucky like when you said follow the architech if I had done that it would have been another war when the second staircase was not included and I saw it and told dr and he told the arc to put if I had went on I know the storey woulDd have being worse or is that one too a lie.

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of A Builder Called Egbosajohnny by akinola98: 2:22pm On Aug 14, 2015
eghosajohnny:

Were you called for plastering job or roofing job and after that you went to tell doc that I was using blocks not strong for the only building he handed to me directly and told him you will take the plastering when doc has mobilised me and before he brought the money i have fixed the whole frame and paid for the labour and cement and before I new it the job was taken and the fence work we discussed again was taken before I new what was going and this were the reason I just got fedup of the whole thing and left cos I can't be on site where we discussed a supervision based on the ground that I will handle the plastering jobs and if I can get someone for other jobs that he will give me the job if the price is good but later said I shouldn't bother and I relaxed.

The true thing here is because my case is up here that's why its alarming every body is a saint if he's not proven dr has being threatening about coming to nl and always telling me to leave his site I will just try and calm him down because I want see the work to completion personally and ii was already working on the parapet too.

He is claiming I made away with his money and like I said the front fence that is remaining hanging of gate my balance 49,000 is with him the parapet I have 28,000 with him,the money I spent in hanging the frames 18,000 my supervision fee I assume 20-30k with him cos its only remaining tiles hanging of pop and plumbing,electrical fittings before painting all this put together can do the parapet cast the gate and even pay the electrician cos I know I owe the man and no one else.

One last and true thing is for builders and engineers no one is above this mistakes but because you aren't brought out u want to kill the one that's out,someone here worked for the same dr and plumbing issue is still on in the building or the project in ogombo on a thread DESMOND flats you know what you did there all this was quiet cos the client didnt want to talk.

DR I'm not owing you and you know that I'm just fed up with the way you started doing thing with me and if not for the parapet issue I would have left too since u decided to give the job we agreed on to a fello who claimed to be a nl like me and he's here barking that his plastering work is delayed.

I made an error that's true but it doesn't make me a slave that I don't have my decisions and as I'm talking now I'm on a better project where the client respent his builder and believes his word and will be sharing it soon.

DR you only came with the intension to spoil me but you are not GOD and with this thread this particular I've being lifted so you see GOD is not man

Hmmmm
I smell rat
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of A Builder Called Egbosajohnny by wytecat: 8:30pm On Aug 14, 2015
You are ugly inside out, so I hear you.
segcymoor:
I am too busy for ugly argument. ... just answer simple question directed to u

......rubbish!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of A Builder Called Egbosajohnny by segcymoor(m): 9:44pm On Aug 14, 2015
wytecat:
You are ugly inside out, so I hear you.
haaaaa grin so you never see before. Abegi check out fine man grin
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of A Builder Called Egbosajohnny by wytecat: 3:47am On Aug 15, 2015
Post your picture let's see now!

segcymoor:

haaaaa grin so you never see before. Abegi check out fine man grin
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of A Builder Called Egbosajohnny by segcymoor(m): 7:34am On Aug 15, 2015
wytecat:
Post your picture let's see now!

I see! I thought as much u must be knew on NL otherwise u would have seen me numerous times while taking pictures at site. ....abi u are busy because we really need labor for site....oya quickly send ur CV ASAP grin
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of A Builder Called Egbosajohnny by twinskenny(m): 8:03am On Aug 15, 2015
segcymoor:

I see! I thought as much u must be knew on NL otherwise u would have seen me numerous times while taking pictures at site. ....abi u are busy because we really need labor for site....oya quickly send ur CV ASAP grin
oga this man.just.dey whine u ni oo..
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of A Builder Called Egbosajohnny by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 15, 2015
eghosajohnny:

i don't have time to start draging with you, but i can't allow you running your month on me.

But i have questions for you, do you put cutter rods inside the parapet or not? No you didn't, and you are aware is the cutter rods that will hold the roof to the building, and i didn't tell doctor anything not until i advice you to buy oja agba that we can help you to manager it so the wind will not take the roof away, when you refuse to buy it after we finish roofing the security house and the main building and my carpenter want to leave site is when i told Dr to buy it so the roof will not be taking away by wind.

Do you create space on the parapet where our wall plate which is 3x4x12 will rest or not? no you didn't, do you chisel the parapet or not, yes you did, which made you the first builder or engineer that or supervisor acted in this manner in building construction. I didn't even tell Dr about all this not until this issue of parapet collapsing. I only analyse the reasons why this parapet collapsing, i was not there when you casted your parapet, it was your boys that even told me you don't use stones and enough cements for mixing the casting, and it's obvious looking at the pieces on ground.

They further said you use broken blocks for parapet you casted.

So pls leave me out of this.

Dr saw one of my plastering and he said he want me to do it for him and since i was not working for but dr, i decided to take the job and that day you heard you started swearing for me and some your boys calling and swearing for me that i will have an accident either going or coming from ondo.

below is the picture of my accident.

So pls leave me alone Johnny.

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of A Builder Called Egbosajohnny by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 15, 2015
HsLBroker:
i don't have time to start draging with you, but i can't allow you running your month on me.

But i have questions for you, do you put cutter rods inside the parapet or not? No you didn't, and you are aware is the cutter rods that will hold the roof to the building, and i didn't tell doctor anything not until i advice you to buy oja agba that we can help you to manager it so the wind will not take the roof away, when you refuse to buy it after we finish roofing the security house and the main building and my carpenter want to leave site is when i told Dr to buy it so the roof will not be taking away by wind.

Do you create space on the parapet where our wall plate which is 3x4x12 will rest or not? no you didn't, do you chisel the parapet or not, yes you did, which made you the first builder or engineer that or supervisor acted in this manner in building construction. I didn't even tell Dr about all this not until this issue of parapet collapsing. I only analyse the reasons why this parapet collapsing, i was not there when you casted your parapet, it was your boys that even told me you don't use stones and even cements for mixing the casting.

Dr saw one of my plastering and he said he want me to do it for him and since i was not working for but dr, i decided to take the job and that day you heard you started swearing for me and some your boys calling and swearing for me that i will have an accident either going or coming from ondo.

below is the picture of my accident which you wish for.

You guys be careful with words.

Sorry about your loss, health is wealth and you'll ride again.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of A Builder Called Egbosajohnny by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 15, 2015
Dis is one thing abt we nigerians, must we wish ourselves bad but let's just put an end to all dis and build a peaceful and friendly community on Nairaland. Sorry hslbroker, it is well with u
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of A Builder Called Egbosajohnny by topsy23: 8:22am On Aug 15, 2015
HsLBroker:

Do you create space on the parapet where our wall plate which is 3x4x12 will rest or not? no you didn't, do you chisel the parapet or not, yes you did, which made you the first builder or engineer that or supervisor acted in this manner in building construction. I didn't even tell Dr about all this not until this issue of parapet collapsing. I only analyse the reasons why this parapet collapsing, i was not there when you casted your parapet, it was your boys that even told me you don't use stones and enough cements for mixing the casting, and it's obvious looking at the pieces on ground.

This is serious
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of A Builder Called Egbosajohnny by segcymoor(m): 8:29am On Aug 15, 2015
Ha! Epe.........u ve the right to remains silent because anything you said may used against u in the court of law. ....Power of words!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of A Builder Called Egbosajohnny by spyder880(m): 8:33am On Aug 15, 2015
Please guys, resolve all these before it turns to something more serious, I suggest a meeting with the three of you, Dr, Eghosajohnny, and HSLbroker maybe in Lagos to iron everything out once and for all. No matter how grievous an issue is, it will still be settled with mouth.

Sorry about the accident HSLbroker.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of A Builder Called Egbosajohnny by brabus(m): 8:50am On Aug 15, 2015
@HsLBroker,

Sorry to hear about your accident—wishing you a quick recovery. No one can keep a good man down!

All the best.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of A Builder Called Egbosajohnny by BONES488: 8:56am On Aug 15, 2015
This is becoming childish. How do we know this is not a case of drunk driving?

8 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of A Builder Called Egbosajohnny by KolaShangOne(m): 8:56am On Aug 15, 2015
spyder880:
Please guys, resolve all these before it turns to something more serious, I suggest a meeting with the three of you, Dr, Eghosajohnny, and HSLbroker maybe in Lagos to iron everything out once and for all. No matter how grievous an issue is, it will still be settled with mouth.

Nice idea Oga Spyder.. But maybe 2 other nairalanders to mediate and to ensure Johnny is not arrested because that's his fear.

@hslbroker sorry bros. One of the dangers of interstate travelling.. Don't see it as a result of the swearing. Nobody has power over another's life except through Gods knowledge.

2 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of A Builder Called Egbosajohnny by brag3: 8:59am On Aug 15, 2015
HsLBroker:

Sorry to hear this. Nothing will keep you down. Keep up the good work and please guys settle this. As our Oga has said health is better than wealth oooo

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of A Builder Called Egbosajohnny by segcymoor(m): 9:16am On Aug 15, 2015
spyder880:

haaaaa. Dr coming all the way from UK ......no be this Dr I used to know....pounds dey drop on hours basis grin
.....all e interested in na pictures grin
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of A Builder Called Egbosajohnny by brag3: 9:27am On Aug 15, 2015
segcymoor:

haaaaa. Dr coming all the way from UK ......no be this Dr I used to know....pounds dey drop on hours basis grin
.....all e interested in na pictures grin

Dr must be a contractor ooo. No blame my brother o. No work No pay.......
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of A Builder Called Egbosajohnny by successmatters(m): 11:00am On Aug 15, 2015
Wetin dy happen here? Another brabus ish? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of A Builder Called Egbosajohnny by waldigit: 2:08pm On Aug 15, 2015
It is because of this type of situation that I took time to write a book on cost estimate and project management. But Nigerians dont read hence the book is now on Kindle publication. Anyway check my signature to see the book
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of A Builder Called Egbosajohnny by oyewole123: 7:37pm On Aug 15, 2015
eghosajohnny:

@ egbosajohnny

I never awarded the roofing contract to you because your invoice was overinflated and I did not believe u could do half of the job that was done by the roofer while I considered you for the plastering job, we did not finalise or ask you to commence before it became very obvious how incompetent u are. Remember our contract was for you to deliver a carcass building ( +/- roofing) so was not oblige to do more that our agreement

The money u claimed I owe u are balance for FINISHED jobs which u did not finish before u absconded or did u finish all the jobs u mentioned above?, remember I pay in installments ( 40,30,20 and 10%) and the last 10% payment is only paid when you have finished your task/job/stage and inspected to be satisfactory ( my previous NL builders can attest to this) in order to ensure my project is done well and to avoid contractors abandoning work after full payment

I challenge you to put the pictures of the FULLY FINISHED jobs u claim I owe u money for ( eg fully finished front fence etc) on NL and I will immediately credit your account with the balance otherwise keep quiet and stop lying. Remember you are still wanted at the police station where they arrested you for stealing my neighbour s planks to clear your name of fraud charges against you

You could be awarded scores of contract at the same time, that is your buisness and good for u ( am not asking for any of the proceed) but will advice you:
- to do a good and professional job
- respect your clients and do not insult them,calling them dirty names as u did to me via your email on 8/8/15
- do not steal from your neighbours or threaten fellow contractors on site with death/harm as u have done on my site
- do not abandon work or abscond with client s money
- pay for materials bought and pay workers their wages for services rendered ( they are also human with family)

Lastly to all, am happy to resolve issues with Johnny without the involvement of the police if he accepts responsibilities and apologises for all atrocities committed on my site; secondly he needs to settle his former workers and pay for materials bought. I am not interested in refund of any money to me. God has fought for me and my project is moving forward. Hslbroker, once again i wish u speedy recovery and as I told u before, IF GOD IS FOR U NO MAN CAN BE AGAINST YOU . See u soon

3 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of A Builder Called Egbosajohnny by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 15, 2015
oyewole123:

@ egbosajohnny

I never awarded the roofing contract to you because your invoice was overinflated and I did not believe u could do half of the job that was done by the roofer while I considered you for the plastering job, we did not finalise or ask you to commence before it became very obvious how incompetent u are. Remember our contract was for you to deliver a carcass building ( +/- roofing) so was not oblige to do more that our agreement

The money u claimed I owe u are balance for FINISHED jobs which u did not finish before u absconded or did u finish all the jobs u mentioned above?, remember I pay in installments ( 40,30,20 and 10%) and the last 10% payment is only paid when you have finished your task/job/stage and inspected to be satisfactory ( my previous NL builders can attest to this) in order to ensure my project is done well and to avoid contractors abandoning work after full payment

I challenge you to put the pictures of the FULLY FINISHED jobs u claim I owe u money for ( eg fully finished front fence etc) on NL and I will immediately credit your account with the balance otherwise keep quiet and stop lying. Remember you are still wanted at the police station where they arrested you for stealing my neighbour s planks to clear your name of fraud charges against you

You could be awarded scores of contract at the same time, that is your buisness and good for u ( am not asking for any of the proceed) but will advice you:
- respect your clients and do not insult them,calling them dirty names as u did to me via your email on 8/8/15
- do not steal from your neighbours or threaten fellow contractors on site with death/harm as u have done on my site
- pay for materials bought and pay workers their wages for services rendered ( they are also human with family)

Lastly to all, am happy to resolve issues with Johnny without the involvement of the police if he accepts responsibilities and apologises for all atrocities committed on my site; secondly he needs to settle his former workers and pay for materials bought. I am not interested in refund of any money to me. God has fought for me and my project is moving forward. Hslbroker, once again i wish u speedy recovery and as I told u before, IF GOD IS FOR U NO MAN CAN BE AGAINST YOU . See u soon

I soundly respect your system and is the only prudent way to conduct business.

My question, Doc, is how do you determine when the percentages are due? At what steps of the project are they due?

Thanks.

PS: Yes, you should remove the police threat of arrest if possible so that he can finish the job.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of A Builder Called Egbosajohnny by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 15, 2015
oyewole123:

@ egbosajohnny

amen sir, thank you sir for your caring and concerns and thanks to all that show concerns, May God bless you all and none of all will ever involve in any kind of accident again be it physical or spiritual in Jesus Name (Amen)
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of A Builder Called Egbosajohnny by abdulwastecx(m): 12:01am On Aug 16, 2015
mufutau55:
Not another one.... I am suspecting the Ondo Project... please tell me it's not true.

Hajji M.

Remember sir, I raised alarm about lack of adequate foundation depth, poor foundation reinforcement and lack of first floor beams
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of A Builder Called Egbosajohnny by brag3: 10:20am On Aug 16, 2015
abdulwastecx:

Remember sir, I raised alarm about lack of adequate foundation depth, poor foundation reinforcement and lack of first floor beams

This is very worrying.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of A Builder Called Egbosajohnny by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 16, 2015
brag3:

This is very worrying.

Absolutely.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of A Builder Called Egbosajohnny by eghosajohnny: 10:41am On Aug 16, 2015
HsLBroker:

I never said anything to you,and its shame you are putting your accident on me when you know how drunk look the first day I entered this jeep of yours,I had to pray that we get to your hotel on time and when you said you should drop me remember I insisted that I will rather take an okada and also even this you are saying I had the accident first the second day after the plastering was given to you and took me 3days at home and the leg still disturbed me for some time I didn't say it was or did you had a hand in it cos that's the only reason that will make you think I caused your accident after accusing me that I swore for you which never happened,you didn't checking your drunk attitude and driving,mine was behind cos I don't get drunk and drive the same time, you really have to stop that and not pointing fingers on someone else.

All the same hope you weren't that hurt cos I will never think eveil of anybody cos of money I will die on day and leave,speedy recovery

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Percentage Of Your Annual Earning Should Be Paid As House Rent Per Annum / Landlords And Landladies Share Your Experiences With Tenants / Please Avoid This Land Investment Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.