Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? (14670 Views)

Instagram Celeb, Roman Goddess Teases Fans With Lose-up Photo Of Her Butt / If You Had The Opportunity To Hav A One Nite Stand With A Celeb Who Wuld It Be / Guys,if You Were D One To Create Your Girlfriend Which Celeb Will You Use?????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 11, 2015
HolyHero:
oboi.... u dey scary die
yeah. scary to men bcus am allergic to ass bursting unlike u. bt am romantic to women bcus am gud at digging very very dip.
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 11, 2015
mystage:

Lolz. yea am nt available bt d tread says which celeb who wish to "bleep" more like a "one nite stand" and nt to date like forever. u can apply ok, am available for bleeping base on a celeb bt nt available in dating forever(am available small sha).
am not looking for who to date either, wen i see u on E! News entertainment I will decide if i will bleep u or not
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Pdizzle(m): 6:59pm On Aug 11, 2015
Scarlett Johansson
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 11, 2015
jomile:
am not looking for who to date either, wen i see u on E! News entertainment I will decide if i will bleep u or not
lol. hw many of these celebs hv u saw on E-news and u ended up bleeping? and mind u, celeb doesnt mean u must be shown on E-news or u must be a musician, a comedian, an actor or an actress. mr seun hasnt been shown on E-news bfor bcus he is media shy type bt he is a celeb in his own field(tech). BTW, Bill gate is nt shown on e-news entertainment, bt he is a more popular celeb than even Jay Z.
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 11, 2015
osaslord500:
Nickiminaj and Beyonce ONLY
Same here bro! That's my choice & none else

1 Like

Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 11, 2015
mystage:

lol. hw many of these celebs hv u saw on E-news and u ended up bleeping? and mind u, celeb doesnt mean u must be shown on E-news or u must be a musician, a comedian, an actor or an actress. mr seun hasnt been shown on E-news bfor bcus he is media shy type bt he is a celeb in his own field(tech). BTW, Bill gate is nt shown on e-news entertainment, bt he is a more popular celeb than even Jay Z.
u have mentioned seen, Bill Gates nd wat dey specialize on, so tell me wats ur specialty
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 11, 2015
jomile:
u have mentioned seen, Bill Gates nd wat dey specialize on, so tell me wats ur specialty
Click my moniker and when it opens my profile, read my signature. or u can even read it after any of my comments without clicker my moniker. we re the ones the world presently cant do without, even including u.
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 11, 2015
mystage:

Click my moniker and when it opens my profile, read my signature. or u can even read it after any of my comments without clicker my moniker. we re the ones the world presently cant do without, even including u.
ooooh i see, thumbs up
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by pbs4real(m): 7:42pm On Aug 11, 2015
Nicki and beyoncekiss
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 11, 2015
jomile:
ooooh i see, thumbs up
Yea. dats why i seek 4 ur bleeping base on a celeb dat i am. and u knw d gud part of it sweetheart? bleeping me a celeb wud also turn u a celeb automatically. take ur mind back to d lady dat bleep timaya in US. cant u see hw popular she is nw? if nt for buhari(a celeb), aisha(his wife dat bleeped him) wudnt hv been popular nw. *wink*
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 11, 2015
mystage:

Yea. dats why i seek 4 ur bleeping base on a celeb dat i am. and u knw d gud part of it sweetheart? bleeping me a celeb wud also turn u a celeb automatically. take ur mind back to d lady dat bleep timaya in US. cant u see hw popular she is nw? if nt for buhari(a celeb), aisha(his wife dat bleeped him) wudnt hv been popular nw. *wink*
d lady dat bleep timaya is hoe, she became popular by being a hoe, I won't be popular by being one nd as for aisha she became popular cos she is a good woman, a mother nd a wife, nd as for jomile, she has no intention of being popular by screwing anybody
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by bammy777(m): 9:00pm On Aug 11, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Lady morgana na death sentence ooo....
. Forget. I go follow am.
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 11, 2015
bammy777:
. Forget. I go follow am.
Goodluck in your journey to hellgrin
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by bammy777(m): 9:08pm On Aug 11, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Goodluck in your journey to hellgrin
. As long as she dey with me , am chilling.
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 11, 2015
jomile:
d lady dat bleep timaya is hoe, she became popular by being a hoe, I won't be popular by being one nd as for aisha she became popular cos she is a good woman, a mother nd a wife, nd as for jomile, she has no intention of being popular by screwing anybody
i totally agree wit u sweetheart bt differ wit wat u said "though ur opinion". yea d lady dat bleep timaya is a hoe, unpopular at dat. bt nw she is a popular celeb(hoe) after she bleeped timaya(a celeb like me). she stil wud hv been in cave in a village in US if she had nt bleeped timaya(a celeb). and as for aisha, she wudnt hv presently be a mother, a wife and currently popular(a celeb) if she had refused to bleeped buhari(a celeb) frm d onset just like i wnt u to bleep me(a celeb) nw so dt in future u wont only bcum aisha, bt far better, bigger, prettier and popular than her, and most importantly a "A GOOD LADY, A GOOD WOMAN, A GOOD WIFE AND A GOOD MOTHER"
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 11, 2015
mystage:

i totally agree wit u sweetheart bt differ wit wat u said "though ur opinion". yea d lady dat bleep timaya is a hoe, unpopular at dat. bt nw she is a popular celeb(hoe) after she bleeped timaya(a celeb like me). she stil wud hv been in cave in a village in US if she had nt bleeped timaya(a celeb). and as for aisha, she wudnt hv presently be a mother, a wife and currently popular(a celeb) if she had refused to bleeped buhari(a celeb) frm d onset just like i wnt u to bleep me(a celeb) nw so dt in future u wont only bcum aisha, bt far better, bigger, prettier and popular than her, and most importantly a "A GOOD LADY, A GOOD WOMAN, A GOOD WIFE AND A GOOD MOTHER"
really... I will be all dis if i bleep u?
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 11, 2015
jomile:
really... I will be all dis if i bleep u?
You can even be far better without bleeping nor ending up wit me. but u bleeping me nw is nt only an assumption bt a guarantee dat, dats wat u wud bcum in future. "BUT" it can only be possible (1.) if God signs it, bcus its only God dat can determine who we bcum. (2.) only if u hv (like i do) idea, dream and vision of becoming in future nt just a celeb bt also a good lady, woman, wife and mother bcus even if God approves it, we stil wont be able to bcum such if we do nt hv such dream, idea and vision. BTW, if am to pay tax base on d number of times hv viewed ur dp, by nw i dnt tink i wud be able to pay the fee(tax) hanging on my neck. You dnt only look pretty bt also ...
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 11, 2015
mystage:

You can even be far better without bleeping nor ending up wit me. but u bleeping me nw is nt only an assumption bt a guarantee dat, dats wat u wud bcum in future. "BUT" it can only be possible (1.) if God signs it, bcus its only God dat can determine who we bcum. (2.) only if u hv (like i do) idea, dream and vision of becoming in future nt just a celeb bt also a good lady, woman, wife and mother bcus even if God approves it, we stil wont be able to bcum such if we do nt hv such dream, idea and vision. BTW, if am to pay tax base on d number of times hv viewed ur dp, by nw i dnt tink i wud be able to pay the fee(tax) hanging on my neck. You dnt only look pretty bt also ...
but also wat
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Officialcart3rG(m): 10:09pm On Aug 11, 2015
mystage:

fact !! The two of you should skip the long talk and bleep already
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 11, 2015
jomile:
but also wat
I tink there re some tinz dat re better describe been "SPEECHLESS". more like "singing in micheal jackson voice" *SPEECHLESS, SPEECHLESS, dats how u mk me feel, when am wit u(wheneva i see ur dp) am always lost of words,..silently i pray,..SPEECHLESSSSsss*. You knw wat dat mean sweatheart? YOUR BEAUTY IS BEST DESCRIBE BEEN SPEECHLESS. you knw why? BECAUSE NO WORD IS ENOUGH AND WORTH IT TO DESCRIBE HOW PRETTY YOU LOOK. ...hmmm
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 11, 2015
Officialcart3rG:
fact !! The two of you should skip the long talk and bleep already
Hahahahaha. badt niggi. d supposely long talk frm me is like romance which is neccessary nt only to put her in the mood bt also to mk her uncontrollable wet and begging for my dick bfor the bleeping. You gat it?
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Officialcart3rG(m): 10:24pm On Aug 11, 2015
mystage:

Hahahahaha. badt niggi. d supposely long talk frm me is like romance which is neccessary nt only to put her in the mood bt also to mk her uncontrollable wet and begging for my dick bfor the bleeping. You gat it?
mmhm.. Fire on then
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 11, 2015
mystage:

I tink there re some tinz dat re better describe been "SPEECHLESS". more like "singing in micheal jackson voice" *SPEECHLESS, SPEECHLESS, dats how u mk me feel, when am wit u(wheneva i see ur dp) am always lost of words,..silently i pray,..SPEECHLESSSSsss*. You knw wat dat mean sweatheart? YOUR BEAUTY IS BEST DESCRIBE BEEN SPEECHLESS. you knw why? BECAUSE NO WORD IS ENOUGH AND WORTH IT TO DESCRIBE HOW PRETTY YOU LOOK. ...hmmm
waooow now am blushing, tanks, a romantic guy, i like dat
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 11, 2015
jomile:
waooow now am blushing, tanks, a romantic guy, i like dat
Woww. now am happy bt calm. and u a pretty lady, i like dat(i like you).
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 11, 2015
mystage:

Woww. now am happy bt calm. and u a pretty lady, i like dat(i like you).
Tank you
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 11, 2015
Officialcart3rG:
mmhm.. Fire on then
Yeah, dats my real guy. but hope when belle enter u go stil proudly dey my back? i do d bleeping her alone, we both(me and u) take care of the responsibility(d baby). "what re niggaz for??
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 11, 2015
jomile:
Tank you
See dis fine girl o. na only tanks u wan talk? i dey xpect u to say u luv me, abi nor be u cal me "romantic guy?" and u "i(you) like dat"
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 11, 2015
mystage:

See dis fine girl o. na only tanks u wan talk? i dey xpect u to say u luv me, abi nor be u cal me "romantic guy?" and u "i(you) like dat"
love... Wat is love, does it exist
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Officialcart3rG(m): 10:54pm On Aug 11, 2015
mystage:

Yeah, dats my real guy. but hope when belle enter u go stil proudly dey my back? i do d bleeping her alone, we both(me and u) take care of the responsibility(d baby). "what re niggaz for??
guy, use rubber
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Officialcart3rG(m): 10:56pm On Aug 11, 2015
jomile:
question for mystage
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Officialcart3rG(m): 10:58pm On Aug 11, 2015
jomile is a fine girl, if only i can get her number, she would be our babe mystage
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 11, 2015
jomile:
Hmm. i knw our chat is gonna come to this. this question all my EXs do ask me and they ended up loving me more after i answered the question. bt first u gat to tel me if u do blive in love or nt, ur ans is gonna be d yardstick am gonna use to tel u my own meaning of luv.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls And Their Low Standards / Soft fat ass (pics) / Romantic Emotional Sexy Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.