Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,104 members, 7,835,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter - Health (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter (135169 Views)

Please Help Save Baby Tobi / Please Help Save A Friend, Olanrewaju Okusanya / Help !!!! Please Help Save A Nairalanders Life This Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Funjosh(m): 7:58am On Nov 11, 2015
olu4life:
Morning everyone, she would be travelling tomorrow. Ought to be today but Light needs rest from all the bruhala faced days ago. today is resting day for both of them. That's the summary wink

Na real bruhala bro. Thank God we are moving forward.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by olu4life(m): 9:03am On Nov 11, 2015
Change of plans again undecided

The airline just contacted them stating they are being booked for today. *sigh*

It is well. Will surely end in praise wink

Funjosh I sight u jawe grin
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by pmc01(m): 9:31am On Nov 11, 2015
Just came across this o. Can we please check it out and maybe get in touch with the hospital if they can be of help in this case?

www.nairaland.com/2727223/free-surgery-children-suffering-congenital
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 9:35am On Nov 11, 2015
olu4life:

All this whahala sef angry
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Moz22: 9:41am On Nov 11, 2015
olu4life:
Insha allah..
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 9:50am On Nov 11, 2015
Moz22:
Insha allah..
shocked shocked
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Moz22: 10:19am On Nov 11, 2015
Aminat508:
shocked shocked
kini mo tunshe bayii
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 10:22am On Nov 11, 2015
Moz22:
kini mo tunshe bayii
esehun kankan, sebi mowa surprise pe musulumi niyin cheesy
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Moz22: 10:28am On Nov 11, 2015
Aminat508:
esehun kankan, sebi mowa surprise pe musulumi niyin cheesy
naa..not muslim. I do belief we serve just one master irrespective of our blv and its d same master we all look up to to heal our dear LIGHT.

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 10:30am On Nov 11, 2015
Her flight is 9:30pm today grin

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 10:33am On Nov 11, 2015
Moz22:
naa..not muslim. I do belief we serve just one master irrespective of our blv and its d same master we all look up to to heal our dear LIGHT.
ok sir

Uncle Donald3d, Ayolight said u should give her a call asap.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by olu4life(m): 10:34am On Nov 11, 2015
Una wey dey post on free surgery. Read this

It has come to our notice that a message gone viral on WhatsApp is inviting parents with children who have heart diseases to report to Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital. We wish to state that this is completely false. Yes KATH is expecting a team sometime this month but they are here for a PRE-SELECTED group of patients and they are not certainly going to start work on the 10th as the message says. Also the surgical treatment is NOT FREE. Please disregard the message before you travel to kumasi in vain. It is unfortunate that someone would toy with the life of children unfortunate to be born with an illness as serious as a heart disease. PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Moz22: 10:37am On Nov 11, 2015
Aminat508:

is that u?
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by diamondc(f): 10:52am On Nov 11, 2015
i will appreciate if we all type with English language, not all can understand d rubbish u are writing.....tnx

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 11:16am On Nov 11, 2015
diamondc:
i will appreciate if we all type with English language, not all can understand d rubbish u are writing.....tnx
who is writing rubbish??
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Funjosh(m): 11:27am On Nov 11, 2015
diamondc:

What's this one saying
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Moz22: 11:40am On Nov 11, 2015
diamondc:
u r nothing but a joker!
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Moz22: 11:41am On Nov 11, 2015
Aminat508:
who is writing rubbish??
u dey mind am? She was jez kidding...well that's if she is a she cos on nairaland, you don't knw what to expect
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by beckytunde(f): 11:55am On Nov 11, 2015
Aminat508:
Hmmmmm Olorun oshe ooo...
Aminat508
Funjosh
Olu4life
Donald..
God bless u really really good, u will nt know shame,u guys have really bn a pillar to her.. Reading from Sunday I ws just too overwhelmed emotionally..
To all who contributed in one way all d other
.. U all wll not regret doing ds.. Ayolight and light will come back wit joy and wt joy and dancing we all rejoice and dance at their welcome party.. #lightthanksgivingloading

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by winetapper: 12:19pm On Nov 11, 2015
Moz22:
exactly same way I believe i even prefare saying the Muslim way
We all serve same God

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 11, 2015
olu4life:

The airline/travel agent are so incompetent,
They knew about this almost 48 hours ago (..... Yes I am sure cos I was spying the ticket online, I thought they had other plans)
Now they waited for the last minute to tell the passenger that she is flying tonight..... embarassed
Mummy Light pack your load make "we" dey go small small...

When you board, let emirates pay for the inconveniences...
Remember to ask for everything you will need... The worst they can say is "Madam sorry we cant get that done for you"... With smile on their face..
If your baby refuse to eat their food, ask for their kitchen to warm baby food..
Ask for hot water and all
Ask for extra meal for yourself if you need it..
Go ahead to ask if they can change your seat to somewhere you can stretch your leg more cos your baby needs more comfort.. You never can tell, they fit upgrade you to business class wink
When you get to Dubai, ask if you can get somewhere for your baby to rest before the next flight ...(they might give you stopover hotel)

Ask and ask for any good thing you can imagine to make your trip enjoyable.. The worst answer is No Plus Smile... But at least you asked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by biihem(f): 12:38pm On Nov 11, 2015
mama light dont worry yourself God has prepared the place for you. you will meet with favour by His grace. like some1 said ASK for anything you may need. it will end in praise
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Donald3d(m): 12:39pm On Nov 11, 2015
hmm,chai.we need oxygen mask and oxygen equipments,abeg who knw where we fit get am ?
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Kimoni: 12:49pm On Nov 11, 2015
favoured234:

They knew about this almost 48 hours ago (..... Yes I am sure cos I was spying the ticket online, I thought they had other plans)
Now they waited for the last minute to tell the passenger that she is flying tonight..... embarassed

Remember to ask for everything you will need... The worst they can say is "Madam sorry we cant get that done for you"... With smile on their face..
If your baby refuse to eat their food, ask for their kitchen to warm baby food..
Go ahead to ask if they can change your seat to somewhere you can stretch your leg more cos your baby needs more comfort.. You never can tell, they fit upgrade you to business class wink
When you get to Dubai, ask if you can get somewhere for your baby to rest before the next flight ...(they might give you stopover hotel)

Ask and ask for any good thing you can imagine to make your trip enjoyable.. The worst answer is No Plus Smile... But at least you asked

Hahahaha I love this mama

But pls someone should re-emphasize this to Ayolight once again. From the time she steps in the airplane till they are back in Naija in good health, she shouldn't hesitate to ask for ANYTHING at all that will make her or Light's life better. She should not close mouth or be shy about it.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Funjosh(m): 12:51pm On Nov 11, 2015
favoured234:

Emirate air know what they are doing, they just decided to put the lady under undue stress with all these their back and forth. When they know they only need medical report, why do they ask her to go and do another test again

Their case is not now anyway Let's just pray Light have a save flight to india, a successful surgery and safe flight back home smiley
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 11, 2015
Funjosh:

Emirate air know what they are doing, they just decided to put the lady under undue stress with all these their back and forth. When they know they only need medical report, why do they ask her to go and do another test again

Their case is not now anyway Let's just pray Light have a save flight to india, a successful surgery and safe flight back home smiley
I wouldn't want to blame emirates air, rather I will blame the agent that booked the ticket...
They were the ones that gave the airline a go ahead to make it tonight.. So why not relate to the passenger early enough? Mad men cry

Donald3d:
hmm,chai.we need oxygen mask and oxygen equipments,abeg who knw where we fit get am ?
Donald, I please just give the house more info with specification so that we all can know what we are searching for... Maybe you tell us exactly the instruction that was given to her
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 1:27pm On Nov 11, 2015
goodaftnun house, tnks u all for staying wit us in dis.
we ll be going tday, same tyme.
I so much appreciate evryone dat made dis possible. u re all wonderful, words alone can not describe my gratitude twrds u all.
as u all knw, dis is wen we Ned u most, ur prayers especially, pls pray for us. we need success. tnks so much.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 1:29pm On Nov 11, 2015
we ve gotten d oxygen mask
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 11, 2015
She has gotten the mask thing and good to go....
Everything works for good
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by damiso(f): 1:49pm On Nov 11, 2015
I am so happy with this progress.

Ayolight wish you and light a safe journey and may The Lord go before you on this journey.

It shall End In praise.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Eleniyan15: 1:51pm On Nov 11, 2015
keep calm huh
you and your baby will surely fly safe #success #AlutaContinua
Feel relax
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Funjosh(m): 2:13pm On Nov 11, 2015
ayolight:
we ve gotten d oxygen mask
Atleast you should eat now undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (71) (Reply)

The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics / 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) / Sperm Dripping Out Of Your Vagina Immediately After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.