Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter - Health (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter (135176 Views)

Please Help Save Baby Tobi / Please Help Save A Friend, Olanrewaju Okusanya / Help !!!! Please Help Save A Nairalanders Life This Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by taryour(f): 2:22pm On Nov 11, 2015
diamondc:
i will appreciate if we all type with English language, not all can understand d rubbish u are writing.....tnx

go get a brain for your empty skull and stop forming holier than thou. nonsense.

This is a great news and am fill with joy to know how we Nigerians love ourselves not minding our tribe, language or religion. We are indeed our brothers keeper.

God bless everyone of us and may we find favour and grace all our lives.

@ayolight you are there already sweerie and your time to shine is here. wishing you a safe and
stress free flight. We patiently wait to welcome you and light back with smiles and songs of thanksgiving in our hearts.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by winetapper: 2:34pm On Nov 11, 2015
Please note when you get to Dubia rush to your connecting gate first....before you buy anything or rest

Some gates far like kilode angry

To know your gate check the screen on walls
Safe journey

#lightmustshine

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Donald3d(m): 4:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
Currently in the car with my baby ,she welcomed me with a broad smile,with a slight touch on her cheek to confirm our bonding and my Uncle status *winks* #ForMyBaby #ToTheAirport

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 5:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
Donald3d:
Currently in the car with my baby ,she welcomed me with a broad smile,with a slight touch on her cheek to confirm our bonding and my Uncle status *winks* #ForMyBaby #ToTheAirport
uncle Donald grin minister for information , kudos sir

2 Likes

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by GHoJes: 5:32pm On Nov 11, 2015
Ayolight and Light, though the lord has gone before to prepare a table for you so that your cup will run over for good.
His presence will go with you to guarantee you a good success.
His right, strong and mighty arm will keep your going and coming back and nothing can afford to go wrong from this moment because God has a major stake on this-HIS GLORY...So it is in the power of Jesus name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Donald3d(m): 5:33pm On Nov 11, 2015
In MMA chilling with my baby,pinshures coming soon
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by dominique(f): 6:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
Wishing you journey mercies Ayolight. The surgery will be successful and you will come return safely and testify on this thread by God's grace.

May God bless everyone that contributed one way or the other to get to this point. May God meet you all at your points of need.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Donald3d(m): 6:19pm On Nov 11, 2015
They are almost in,it has gotten to the point where my muscles and charm will not work,men everywhere,I have been told that I can't follow them anymore,updates coming soon PS ,my charm worked on the lady weighing and the mama checking the bags ,hehehehe,more updates coming soon....
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Donald3d(m): 6:19pm On Nov 11, 2015
They are almost in,it has gotten to the point where my muscles and charm will not work,men everywhere,I have been told that I can't follow them anymore,updates coming soon PS ,my charm worked on the lady weighing and the mama checking the bags ,hehehehe,more updates coming soon.... *winks* #ForMyBaby

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Funjosh(m): 6:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
Donald3d:
They are almost in,it has gotten to the point where my muscles and charm will not work,men everywhere,I have been told that I can't follow them anymore,updates coming soon PS ,my charm worked on the lady weighing and the mama checking the bags ,hehehehe,more updates coming soon.... *winks* #ForMyBaby

Nice one bro smiley cool
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Donald3d(m): 6:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
Even light couldn't resist my charm, we are playing the "look into my eyes game"here we are playing love in MMA, I was like look into my eyes and she said you look gorgeous by rubbing spit(saliva)on my face heheheheehe #OverHypingMySelf #lookIntoMyEyes #unclesLove #ForMyBaby

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by olu4life(m): 7:02pm On Nov 11, 2015
Donald3d:
Even light couldn't resist my charm, we are playing the "look into my eyes game"here we are playing love in MMA, I was like look into my eyes and she said you look gorgeous by rubbing spit(saliva)on my face heheheheehe #OverHypingMySelf #lookIntoMyEyes #unclesLove #ForMyBaby
LOL, u dis guy u be case. Pls drop ur number in my pm. Iya light not picking
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 7:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
olu4life:

LOL, u dis guy u be case. Pls drop ur number in my pm. Iya light not picking
big case grin grin
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 7:06pm On Nov 11, 2015
Donald3d:
uncle Donald I just dey laugh cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Moz22: 7:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
Donald3d:
how romantic..uhhmmm
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Funjosh(m): 7:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
Donald3d:

Hahah this guy na character you be grin
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
Great news
I've been in transit myself hence my silence but I finally have a working phone now.

Light your light will shine in the land of the living
God will see you through
He will take and direct the hands of everyone who will come in contact with you in India

Your operation will be a success and you will walk, hop, jump, run and do all that your mates do at this age in no time at all.

Mama light your tears are over and it's time to put on your thanksgiving shoes
I was hoping to meet you and I'm sure I wll one day

After all this, you should consider writing a book. It will encourage a lot of people all over the world.
You are a gem of a mother and at only age 25 too.
You are a mother indeed

God bless ypu

My husband sends you his love and prayers

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by olu4life(m): 7:33pm On Nov 11, 2015
Yes o sis mi,

Donald don't worry, spoken with her some e minutes ago
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Donald3d(m): 7:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
Plenty things dey wey una no know,she neva see money come back ooo,,she has expenses there o,she will feed,feed light please let's keep donating o let's keep donating abeg ooo,pls let's continue, donating ooo,the fact that she is travelling now does not mean everything is settled and there is too much money,there are even debts to pay,abeg oooo,pls let's keep donating ,for those that need my digits 08182346055.Aminat508 please help post the account details,I don't have it here with me,#ForMyBaby

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 8:02pm On Nov 11, 2015
SHOW LIGHT YOUR LOVE!!

Let's help Light Ayodeji, who is 2 years old, to have a wonderful long life. By donating N1000 each, we can give her life-saving surgery for her heart condition and respiratory illnesses. She needs N4million for heart surgery in India.

Please help us save baby Light Ayodeji by donating to the following account:

Ogunruku Mercy Itunu UBA

THANKS!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 11, 2015
[s]Hi, please if u know any child suffering from any congenital or acquired heart condition that requires surgery, kindly refer to The Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital Asokoro Abuja. A group of surgeons will be having free surgeries for them from 10 - 21st November. PLS SPREAD THE WORD.[/s]

Got this message tonight. Dunno how true this is, but I think this could help.

Cc: Aminat508

Edited: I doubt its authenticity. Just learnt the hospital is in Accra, and not Abuja.

Anyway, wishing Ayolight and baby light a safe flight. I thank God in advance for the successful surgery. May you come back to testify. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 8:16pm On Nov 11, 2015
Victoriousvic:

Got this message tonight. Dunno how true this is, but I think this could help.

Cc: Aminat508
don't mind them jare. lipsrsealed

CC: olu4life
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 11, 2015
Aminat508:
don't mind them jare. lipsrsealed

CC: olu4life
Just figured out. lipsrsealed

Btw, has a gofundme or indiegogo campaign been started already for the purpose of raising funds?
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Funjosh(m): 8:23pm On Nov 11, 2015
Donald3d:
Plenty things dey wey una no know,she neva see money come back ooo,,she has expenses there o,she will feed,feed light please let's keep donating o let's keep donating abeg ooo,pls let's continue, donating ooo,the fact that she is travelling now does not mean everything is settled and there is too much money,there are even debts to pay,abeg oooo,pls let's keep donating ,for those that need my digits 08182346055.Aminat508 please help post the account details,I don't have it here with me,#ForMyBaby

Yea still remaining around 800k or so the one at hand was to pay for the deposit for the surgery, the running around and the visa application. sad
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Donald3d(m): 9:19pm On Nov 11, 2015
Eeeeerrrm,I feel fulfilled coming on this journey,if I hear say ayolight sef no laugh,like when I asked if Light has created her Nairaland account,When light was screaming and baptizing and blessing me with Holy spit,I also taught Light how to take pictures,weird right,I can make babies learn and do anything,that's my talent,and when light showed me her six packs-picture of her showing me packs bellow(sorry one and half pack-make she no hear me o,if not I will have saliva for breakfast when she comes back,that's her way of punishing me)She later changed into a white gown,and we danced #PromStyle *to compensate for her height I stood her on the traveling bag*,she was smiling and laughing all the way.
Light take care and pls Don't baptize the Doctors o. Ayolight everything will be alright,wish I could go with u guys to keep u smiling ,she was practically enjoying herself,only tin be se she no wan chop at least I put a smile on their faces,would welcome them back when dey arrive,we are on our way back,I am heading to yaba,i spoke to ayolight before her phone battery went down,she said everything was going smoothly Hakuna Matata.#ForMyBaby

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 9:19pm On Nov 11, 2015
They are in the plane. Thank you lord cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Omotayor123(f): 10:09pm On Nov 11, 2015
Aminat508:
Good to know... God will see her through and grant her perfect health.

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by olowookerekemi(f): 10:20pm On Nov 11, 2015
tnk God for d development
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by taryour(f): 10:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
Aminat508:

AWESOME GOD, we go dey hail you almighty father.

Donald3d kudos to you. Aminat508 weldone,God bless you. Olu
4life you are sighted, Caracta,idowuogbo,funjosh e.t.c you all are awesome, may God bless you abundantly and all yours.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Gideon20(m): 11:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
Thank God for his sufficient grace!
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by rezzy: 1:58am On Nov 12, 2015
I thank God for his goodness. May God's protection be upon you and her. Light, your light with shine forth.

May God uses the hands of the surgeons. There shall never be any complications,in the name of Jesus. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Mintayo(m): 3:45am On Nov 12, 2015
Save trip Mama Light. You are coming back with great testimony and good news.
God's light is upon you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (71) (Reply)

The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics / 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) / Sperm Dripping Out Of Your Vagina Immediately After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.