Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. (73633 Views)

Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi / "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online / Lady Narrates How Man Was Using His Joystick To Rub Her In A Commercial Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 15, 2015
Damn!

Poor guy!
Only do it with someone you're close to, at least you know their history and all.
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by Toks2008(m): 4:13pm On Aug 15, 2015
Jenny1010:

they were meet with a shocking sight of the victim naked in pool of blood with his joystick almost detached from his groin. And in the other side few distance from the victim, is the girl naked and making a rhythmic movement of the arms and legs, which signifies she was having an epileptic seizure. She was giving the victim a mouth-action when the seizure started.

Better be warned.

Big big lie.

Na razor blade dey the girl mouth?

Even people who experience seizures have their teeth held with the hand..Tarrr

2 Likes

Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by oluamid(m): 4:15pm On Aug 15, 2015
Ol'boy! I don't want to be in that guy's position.

Mehn! That surreal moment when teeth meets dyke. Yeh! I can hear the guy's screams in my subconscious.
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by Swaggzkid: 4:15pm On Aug 15, 2015
Gerrarahere op, stop typing poo on nairaland* lubbish aba nte iwot mmfo Anie Is Nam.

1 Like

Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by drswagga(m): 4:15pm On Aug 15, 2015
The title of this article should have been "men stop offering ur joystick 2 epileptic strangers" grin

1 Like

Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by Nickymezor(f): 4:16pm On Aug 15, 2015
Hmmmmm, wat a story shocked. I hope u guys listen up
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by sukkot: 4:16pm On Aug 15, 2015
how is his joystick detached from his groin ? you mean the whole length of his joystick was in her mouth so her teeth was at the groin area ? she must have very long mouth or his kini is short grin

i think i know what happened. his kini triggered her tonsils to convulse so she clamped hard on his kini

4 Likes

Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by HRich(m): 4:17pm On Aug 15, 2015
Jenny1010:
Men are known to possess high level of sexual urge, and can easily lose control of themselves and become irrational when sexually aroused especially when the opposite sex is on sight, they literally starts thinking with their joystick. Whatever you do, for your own safety stop offering your joystick to strangers ( prostitutes, one night stand, etc) for mouth-action. Stop risking your life for few minute ecstasy. Only enjoy mouth-action with your wife or girlfriend whom you have known for a longtime.

I heard a shocking story yesterday, although unverified, but I believe people should learn from this story. The victim, A final year student of one of the university in Nigeria, invited a girl he met on Facebook to come visit him. Around 1am in the night, the hostel mates were woken up by a loud scream protruding from the victims room. They rushed to find out what the problem was, but the door was locked. After several knock on the door without any responds, they decided to force the door open. When the door was forced open, they were meet with a shocking sight of the victim naked in pool of blood with his joystick almost detached from his groin. And in the other side few distance from the victim, is the girl naked and making a rhythmic movement of the arms and legs, which signifies she was having an epileptic seizure. She was giving the victim a mouth-action when the seizure started.

Seizure in Epilepsy patients is often triggered when the brain is in a state of high excitement or anxiety. The experience includes stiffen and tight clicking of the teeth for several seconds to a minute (imagine your joystick in her mouth at this moment) and then having an rhythmic movements of the arms and legs. Often the rhythmic movements slow before stopping. The return to consciousness is gradual and the person may be confused for quite some time --minutes to hours.

Have you ever consider if that stranger you are offering your joystick for a mouth-action is epileptic? Like HIV/AIDS , epilepsy is not written on the face . That handsome or beautiful face might be suffering from epilepsy.

Better be warned.
Badluck just the follow the guy from birth.
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by UTEWUOJO: 4:19pm On Aug 15, 2015
Hw rampant is epilepsy in Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 15, 2015
Lmao grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin Good for the niggar! tongue
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by HRich(m): 4:19pm On Aug 15, 2015
may01:
Okay. So what what happened to the guy?
You will hear that from part2 of the story.

1 Like

Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by IamLEGEND1: 4:20pm On Aug 15, 2015
DrayZee:
So what are you waiting for
just waiting for the right moment dazAll
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by logica(m): 4:20pm On Aug 15, 2015
This story again? This has been around since the early days of UniLag. Find another version abeg.

1 Like

Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by tochstorm(m): 4:20pm On Aug 15, 2015
Protruding from the victims room. Hmm English don suffer the use of words these days dey fear me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by scribble: 4:21pm On Aug 15, 2015
What if your wife has epileptic seizure?

Women will say anything to stop men from going outside

The way one lag babe gave me brains yesterday, I felt sensations I'd never felt

When it comes to BJ, the more the merrier

2 Likes

Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by Banter1(m): 4:22pm On Aug 15, 2015
Guys hope you've heard? Stop offering your D for mouth action. And stop dipping it here and there.

#IrepTeamVirgin
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 15, 2015
may01:
he died cry
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by IamLEGEND1: 4:22pm On Aug 15, 2015
sigiyaya:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you won kill me grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

na true na guy
na woman wey wan come advise us on what to do with our package

1 Like

Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by fortune1968: 4:22pm On Aug 15, 2015
nollywood story

1 Like

Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by iamtomi(f): 4:23pm On Aug 15, 2015
poor dude....na so e take loose him asset angry
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by abacusCm(m): 4:23pm On Aug 15, 2015
may01:
watch out for part 2
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by ceejay80s(m): 4:23pm On Aug 15, 2015
This story be like horror film, imagine the thing come happen to u, no feminine go smell my prick talkless of mouth action , I can't shout
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 4:23pm On Aug 15, 2015
I've watched dis Movie on African Magic... D girl wt dat seisure couldn't xplain what happened wen d guy was takin to hospital... Cnt reali remembr mch smiley

1 Like

Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by naijaboiy: 4:23pm On Aug 15, 2015
Jenny1010:
Men are known to possess high level of sexual urge, and can easily lose control of themselves and become irrational when sexually aroused especially when the opposite sex is on sight, they literally starts thinking with their joystick. Whatever you do, for your own safety stop offering your joystick to strangers ( prostitutes, one night stand, etc) for mouth-action. Stop risking your life for few minute ecstasy. Only enjoy mouth-action with your wife or girlfriend whom you have known for a longtime.

I heard a shocking story yesterday, although unverified, but I believe people should learn from this story. The victim, A final year student of one of the university in Nigeria, invited a girl he met on Facebook to come visit him. Around 1am in the night, the hostel mates were woken up by a loud scream protruding from the victims room. They rushed to find out what the problem was, but the door was locked. After several knock on the door without any responds, they decided to force the door open. When the door was forced open, they were meet with a shocking sight of the victim naked in pool of blood with his joystick almost detached from his groin. And in the other side few distance from the victim, is the girl naked and making a rhythmic movement of the arms and legs, which signifies she was having an epileptic seizure. She was giving the victim a mouth-action when the seizure started.

Seizure in Epilepsy patients is often triggered when the brain is in a state of high excitement or anxiety. The experience includes stiffen and tight clicking of the teeth for several seconds to a minute (imagine your joystick in her mouth at this moment) and then having an rhythmic movements of the arms and legs. Often the rhythmic movements slow before stopping. The return to consciousness is gradual and the person may be confused for quite some time --minutes to hours.

Have you ever consider if that stranger you are offering your joystick for a mouth-action is epileptic? Like HIV/AIDS , epilepsy is not written on the face . That handsome or beautiful face might be suffering from epilepsy.

Better be warned.
You and your fake stories again.

The other day it was a fake trick on how to catch potential rapìsts now this.

Leave men alone hian! undecided

5 Likes

Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 4:23pm On Aug 15, 2015
Startin point..

End of Plot.Call if interested

1 Like

Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by tochstorm(m): 4:23pm On Aug 15, 2015
But anyways. If you can fight sexual urge. Men and women. Then you can fight anything. You cab even be anything.
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by NaLaugh: 4:24pm On Aug 15, 2015
This is an extremely far-fetched scenario which borders on negligible.

You should me more concerned about STDs.

1 Like

Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by iPopAlomo(m): 4:24pm On Aug 15, 2015
Harbigail:
It's a true story.somewhere in Abuja,but i chose not 2 mention names...let evry man be careful and even ladies coz he might be sucking ur bweast when the seizure grips him.

Lmao... it's not Lagos again...? lmao...

1 Like

Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by scentmarlc(m): 4:24pm On Aug 15, 2015
may01:

Watch out for part 2 gringrin na nollywood movie naa

1 Like

Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by ikombe: 4:24pm On Aug 15, 2015
No Mouth Action till i die undecided
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by Happiness87(f): 4:24pm On Aug 15, 2015
may01:
babe, lol, your question funny o o, op has passed the main gist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) / Man Shares Lover's Dirty Undies After Sex, Gets Blasted For Disrespecting Her / Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.