Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. (73621 Views)

Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi / "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online / Lady Narrates How Man Was Using His Joystick To Rub Her In A Commercial Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by israelBigFame(m): 8:25pm On Aug 15, 2015
I have been giving olosho my dick to su*k after meeting her in 4mins how many have bite my dickcap off? Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by jwils(m): 8:45pm On Aug 15, 2015
Which one be mouth action again ..... This world is turning to hell undecided
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by UGLYS: 8:47pm On Aug 15, 2015
goody1shoe73:
"loud scream potruding from the victim's room". Hmmmm,scream dey potrude? People dey talk 4me o

Well, in this story, the SCREAM was a potruding one.

*grinning**
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by peeta89(m): 8:48pm On Aug 15, 2015
I enjoy Mouth action gannnnn I no go lie. But I will be very careful Kus I neva marry yet and I no want make any girl chew my dick like carrot all in d name of mouth action.
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by djfalone(m): 8:51pm On Aug 15, 2015
so the moral of the story is? check the person doesn't have a seizure disorder before MouthAction? She should have mentioned Herpes,Gonorrhoea and other STDs can be transmited through MouthAction......
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by UGLYS: 8:54pm On Aug 15, 2015
cococandy:
Even if this story is a lie, it could happen.

Wouldn't you rather be careful?

Hello Coco. I have seen a lot of guys commend your beauty, but your forehead is EPIC.
Nevertheless, ain't saying you ain't beautiful. And I like the nose piercing.
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by yollychika(f): 9:16pm On Aug 15, 2015
She chop off him preeq, him no go fuucck again or receive head again.....hahahahahaaaaaa
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by Ayocharles(m): 9:21pm On Aug 15, 2015
rawpadgin:
grin grin grin i love Mouth Action
but i don't bang someone i don't know too well

how well do you have to know someone? it takes a day to know someone! but....
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by MrsAnyanwu(f): 9:49pm On Aug 15, 2015
Jenny1010:

Calm down! Nobody is dragging your peniis with you. grin . Just a piece of advice from a sister. undecided
hahhhhhhaaa, dragging your penis with u , hahhhhhhaaa
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by MrsAnyanwu(f): 9:50pm On Aug 15, 2015
Jenny1010:

Calm down! Nobody is dragging your peniis with you. grin . Just a piece of advice from a sister. undecided
hahhhhhhaaa, dragging your peniis with u , hahhhhhhaaa
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by Mcaise: 9:51pm On Aug 15, 2015
Jenny1010:
Men are known to possess high level of sexual urge, and can easily lose control of themselves and become irrational when sexually aroused especially when the opposite sex is on sight, they literally starts thinking with their joystick. Whatever you do, for your own safety stop offering your joystick to strangers ( prostitutes, one night stand, etc) for mouth-action. Stop risking your life for few minute ecstasy. Only enjoy mouth-action with your wife or girlfriend whom you have known for a longtime.

I heard a shocking story yesterday, although unverified, but I believe people should learn from this story. The victim, A final year student of one of the university in Nigeria, invited a girl he met on Facebook to come visit him. Around 1am in the night, the hostel mates were woken up by a loud scream protruding from the victims room. They rushed to find out what the problem was, but the door was locked. After several knock on the door without any responds, they decided to force the door open. When the door was forced open, they were meet with a shocking sight of the victim naked in pool of blood with his joystick almost detached from his groin. And in the other side few distance from the victim, is the girl naked and making a rhythmic movement of the arms and legs, which signifies she was having an epileptic seizure. She was giving the victim a mouth-action when the seizure started.

Seizure in Epilepsy patients is often triggered when the brain is in a state of high excitement or anxiety. The experience includes stiffen and tight clicking of the teeth for several seconds to a minute (imagine your joystick in her mouth at this moment) and then having an rhythmic movements of the arms and legs. Often the rhythmic movements slow before stopping. The return to consciousness is gradual and the person may be confused for quite some time --minutes to hours.

Have you ever consider if that stranger you are offering your joystick for a mouth-action is epileptic? Like HIV/AIDS , epilepsy is not written on the face . That handsome or beautiful face might be suffering from epilepsy.

Better be warned.

No no no it's not a matter of giving dicks to strangers...what if my gf was epileptic nkor?? mschew, jor o.
It's the guys fault...He wasn't hard enough undecided

Normally, e no get the girl wet u be, if u try am for where I dey, I swear ur teeth must bounce.. U know hardness?? Pure Teflon
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 15, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Lmao... it's not Lagos again...? lmao...
Helo mr! OP did nt mention location,n 4 d records she said unverified.so maybe u need 2 go back and read again.
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by mechanics(m): 10:04pm On Aug 15, 2015
may01:
Okay. So what what happened to the guy?
he shud ave survived if he was taken to d hospital on time.
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by mechanics(m): 10:07pm On Aug 15, 2015
Abstinence is d best 4 singles.
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by dollyinxx(f): 10:11pm On Aug 15, 2015
may01:
Na die na.
Tnks to u op. I pray they change. Same thin happened to a Unibuja student last yr n the guy bled to death bfr he wgot to d hospital. So unfortunate tho
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by iPopAlomo(m): 10:19pm On Aug 15, 2015
Harbigail:
Helo mr! OP did nt mention location,n 4 d records she said unverified.so maybe u need 2 go back and read again.

Hello Miss... I first heard that story eleven years ago... and you were prolly in primary school then... no offence... it supposedly happened in Unilag... on verification it turned out to be an urban legend... why won't I laugh... when you claimed it happened in Abuja and you know the names of those it happened to...?!
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by iPopAlomo(m): 10:25pm On Aug 15, 2015
dollyinxx:

Na die na.
Tnks to u op. I pray they change. Same thin happened to a Unibuja student last yr n the guy bled to death bfr he wgot to d hospital. So unfortunate tho

The same lie happened in Unilag in 2004... Lmao...
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 15, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Hello Miss... I first heard that story eleven years ago... and you were prolly in primary school then... no offence... it supposedly happened in Unilag... on verification it turned out to be an urban legend... why won't I laugh... when you claimed it happened in Abuja and you know the names of those it happened to...?!
Lolz,chai bros u can lie o...abeg easy o...anyway am not d arguing type,n i didnt mention dat it happen recently.so guy free me.
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by iPopAlomo(m): 10:39pm On Aug 15, 2015
Harbigail:
It's a true story. [size=28pt]somewhere in Abuja,but i chose not 2 mention names...[/size] let evry man be careful and even ladies coz he might be sucking ur bweast when the seizure grips him.

Did we force you to write it...?!
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 15, 2015
ManTiger:

Chai... I feel for the gurl shaar.

There was a case of such in my Pt 1. The gurl has epilepsy and on sighting the question paper MTH 101, she had a seizure... chai, come see how student tear race, I tried to move closer to her not to get injured and also not to make her cloth dirty. I held her and and the whole of ODLT (Lecture theatre) was in rowdy, people thought it was snake. After she gained consciousness, she broke into tears, hot tears, I can feel how hot the tears were. We finished the paper and we became the best of friends afterwards, friends deserted her, she had to leave the hostel.

Bla blah blah... epilepsy is not contagious and when in seizure, they needs help.

But in the OP's citation, imagine if the scrotom is in her mouth when the seizure strikes?

Like one of my funny gateman used to say...na die you go die...the pain is better imagined... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 15, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Did we force you to write it...?!
Nawa ooo,na so d mata pain u reach?did i beg u 2 quote?cldnt u jst read n move on.abeg stop quotin me.dnt u av anytin beta 2 do dan attacking me?
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by iPopAlomo(m): 10:48pm On Aug 15, 2015
Harbigail:
Nawa ooo,na so d mata pain u reach?did i beg u 2 quote?cldnt u jst read n move on.abeg stop quotin me.dnt u av anytin beta 2 do dan attacking me?

But your lie forced me to quote nah... lmao...
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 15, 2015
Mscheew.
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by 400billionman: 11:56pm On Aug 15, 2015
delishpot:
So the advice is based on the probability of meeting an epileptic woman

Or mamiwater
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by ojnnaco(m): 12:05am On Aug 16, 2015
D guy still get luck sef say d thing isn't 100% off.... they is still little chance for his generation
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by amparas(m): 12:23am On Aug 16, 2015
Omo see Zombie
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 16, 2015
may01:
he continued sleeping in his pool of blood.
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by carpmam: 1:19am On Aug 16, 2015
i belong to nobody,i belong to evrybody
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by northvietnam(m): 1:27am On Aug 16, 2015
Iddiot:
grin....kwaa amu GI nga...
stitch ur p.e.nis to jail
kwaa amu GI ngaa na kirikiri prison
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by BabaIbo: 6:36am On Aug 16, 2015
Chai e be like say na me dey post this for...
[b]
somez:
Ok wait wait wait. B4 u start sucking my d** , are u epileptic? Wait be honest, are you? Ok go on. ... But tell me the truth hope your not o so u dont bite it off. Ok...
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by omogidi234(m): 6:59am On Aug 16, 2015
Really sorry for him oh. I hope he can get good surgery to get the thing fixed otherwise that is a generational loss. By the way the manufacturer designed that thing for the V thing. Why put it somewhere else? It looks to me as abuse of manufacturer's product!
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by adedam23(m): 8:25am On Aug 16, 2015
may01:
chai, ladies ehn, na story go kil dem, especially dose 1s callin demslvs MAY . D main content of d story has bin displacd, she's nau interested in wot apnd 2 d guy. Nawa oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ivorian Lady Almost Killed Herself After Her Sex Tape Was Leaked Online. Photos / He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out / When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.