Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. (73632 Views)

Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi / "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online / Lady Narrates How Man Was Using His Joystick To Rub Her In A Commercial Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by NadiaSA1(f): 4:25pm On Aug 15, 2015
Patiently waiting for part 2...
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by sydney070(m): 4:27pm On Aug 15, 2015
Jenny1010:
Men are known to possess high level of sexual urge, and can easily lose control of themselves and become irrational when sexually aroused especially when the opposite sex is on sight, they literally starts thinking with their joystick. Whatever you do, for your own safety stop offering your joystick to strangers ( prostitutes, one night stand, etc) for mouth-action. Stop risking your life for few minute ecstasy. Only enjoy mouth-action with your wife or girlfriend whom you have known for a longtime.

I heard a shocking story yesterday, although unverified, but I believe people should learn from this story. The victim, A final year student of one of the university in Nigeria, invited a girl he met on Facebook to come visit him. Around 1am in the night, the hostel mates were woken up by a loud scream protruding from the victims room. They rushed to find out what the problem was, but the door was locked. After several knock on the door without any responds, they decided to force the door open. When the door was forced open, they were meet with a shocking sight of the victim naked in pool of blood with his joystick almost detached from his groin. And in the other side few distance from the victim, is the girl naked and making a rhythmic movement of the arms and legs, which signifies she was having an epileptic seizure. She was giving the victim a mouth-action when the seizure started.

Seizure in Epilepsy patients is often triggered when the brain is in a state of high excitement or anxiety. The experience includes stiffen and tight clicking of the teeth for several seconds to a minute (imagine your joystick in her mouth at this moment) and then having an rhythmic movements of the arms and legs. Often the rhythmic movements slow before stopping. The return to consciousness is gradual and the person may be confused for quite some time --minutes to hours.

Have you ever consider if that stranger you are offering your joystick for a mouth-action is epileptic? Like HIV/AIDS , epilepsy is not written on the face . That handsome or beautiful face might be suffering from epilepsy.

Better be warned.
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 15, 2015

1 Like

Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by Horlanreywarjuh(m): 4:27pm On Aug 15, 2015
O boi guyz dey suffer..na so em sef go hang her breast for mouth if na d guy get epilepsy...gbesere ooooo
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 15, 2015
[size=14pt]And some of you guys who will lick and suck all the juices from the girls veejay then put on a condom after, Silly, you could get gonoreah of the throat dont you know... All these unfaithful ladies everywhere and you still suck on girls?? Continue [/size]

4 Likes

Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 15, 2015
So people out there actually feel comfortable giving/getting head on a ONS?

Brave fellow. May he RIP.

2 Likes

Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by Easy1401(m): 4:30pm On Aug 15, 2015
Heya RIP to Mr John Thomas A.K.A Mr Konji...... ;DHeya RIP to Mr John Thomas A.K.A Mr Konji......
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by teepsee(f): 4:30pm On Aug 15, 2015
Buhahaha..... Laf killi me die. Ma hear say that story change anything, not when konji is Involved.

1 Like

Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by Princejboy(m): 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2015
Lord God my thing(ile ise)is in your hands o,help me protect and guide it.
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by sydney070(m): 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2015
Mouth action should never be practised!
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by IceDude(m): 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2015
I cover my John Thomas with the blood of Jesus shocked

1 Like

Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by sigiyaya(m): 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2015
cococandy:
Even if this story is a lie, it could happen.

Wouldn't you rather be careful?
Be which careful.... Girls weh no de take eye see dick shocked shocked shocked U na go gree;even u weh de talk. By the sound of ur name self(cococandy) e be like say u go bad 4 dat area too grin grin grin grin
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by emmymdk: 4:32pm On Aug 15, 2015
Fumi BolaJi.... Lol angry
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 15, 2015
AfroKnight:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bad market. Anyways I don't really like Bj that much. THe real deal is sweet.
Maybe those ones that've blown you aint all that good. Ma nigga Bj no b small thing ooo
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by Mekzmoney(m): 4:35pm On Aug 15, 2015
Interesting.......... I'm happy dat I like givn BJ instead of receiving grin.. So d post is nt 4me.
Ladies shud also becarful cos an epileptic man might be givn u a BJ and cut off ur clitoris or nipple of ur breast. grin ........

No be only guys u go d advice...

Jenny1010, I observed dat u always talked abt SEX in ur posts. Either joystic or pussy and all that. Seems like u like sex sooooo much.... cheesy

Were u born of friday night??

Anyway, its non of my problem.......
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by Abbey2sam(m): 4:36pm On Aug 15, 2015
picture joor undecided
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by Youngpo413: 4:36pm On Aug 15, 2015
Krest3d:
A lady having an epileptic seizure during a BJ? That's a new one. Wow! OP, you are such a creative storyteller. grin
very creative....ironically.
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by Ritzyedos: 4:37pm On Aug 15, 2015
Even it is a story made up by someone, there's a lesson to learn from it.
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by ikorodureporta: 4:39pm On Aug 15, 2015
may01:
Okay. So what what happened to the guy?

...he bcame joystickless na cheesy

1 Like

Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by tonimenia: 4:44pm On Aug 15, 2015
This is very Hilarious and Informative at the same time. A word is enough for the wise!
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 15, 2015
May God protect my/our joy stick in Jesus name.. Amen
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by Coolcash1: 4:47pm On Aug 15, 2015
Jenny1010:
Men are known to possess high level of sexual urge, and can easily lose control of themselves and become irrational when sexually aroused especially when the opposite sex is on sight, they literally starts thinking with their joystick. Whatever you do, for your own safety stop offering your joystick to strangers ( prostitutes, one night stand, etc) for mouth-action. Stop risking your life for few minute ecstasy. Only enjoy mouth-action with your wife or girlfriend whom you have known for a longtime.

I heard a shocking story yesterday, although unverified, but I believe people should learn from this story. The victim, A final year student of one of the university in Nigeria, invited a girl he met on Facebook to come visit him. Around 1am in the night, the hostel mates were woken up by a loud scream protruding from the victims room. They rushed to find out what the problem was, but the door was locked. After several knock on the door without any responds, they decided to force the door open. When the door was forced open, they were meet with a shocking sight of the victim naked in pool of blood with his joystick almost detached from his groin. And in the other side few distance from the victim, is the girl naked and making a rhythmic movement of the arms and legs, which signifies she was having an epileptic seizure. She was giving the victim a mouth-action when the seizure started.

Seizure in Epilepsy patients is often triggered when the brain is in a state of high excitement or anxiety. The experience includes stiffen and tight clicking of the teeth for several seconds to a minute (imagine your joystick in her mouth at this moment) and then having an rhythmic movements of the arms and legs. Often the rhythmic movements slow before stopping. The return to consciousness is gradual and the person may be confused for quite some time --minutes to hours.

Have you ever consider if that stranger you are offering your joystick for a mouth-action is epileptic? Like HIV/AIDS , epilepsy is not written on the face . That handsome or beautiful face might be suffering from epilepsy.

Better be warned.

Story for the gods...beer parlour story

2 Likes

Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by mohdimplez(m): 4:50pm On Aug 15, 2015
Jenny1010:

Better be warned.
chaaaiiii dts bad oo
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by youngalex(m): 4:51pm On Aug 15, 2015
I cover my d*****ck in his anointing...no epileptic...disable or handicapped can destroy this my Generation...Amen
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 15, 2015
Jenny1010:

Better be warned.
I doubt if the guy would survive the incident (due to the pool of blood) provided the tale was real....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by stalione(m): 4:53pm On Aug 15, 2015
may01:

Weirdo grin
seems may01 is epileptic,maybe she's asking wot happened 2the guy out of her own experience with anoda she attempted biting off his during seizure grin
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by yanabasee(m): 4:55pm On Aug 15, 2015
Jenny1010:

What is lie in the write up Mr.?

Take your curiousity elsewhere, I don't know hat you talking abt undecided
Ofcoz u know what he's talking about.... Go down ur posts....that's much of a memory lane about rapes scandals and bla bla bla.... You must be very addictive to d++ks! grin
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by haggdon: 4:55pm On Aug 15, 2015
Very informative
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by Assslayer: 4:55pm On Aug 15, 2015
If I hear say I stop giving chicks my joystick because of this poo

1 Like

Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by ifeoluwasegun(m): 4:56pm On Aug 15, 2015
I'm trying to imagine the situation
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by Dindondin(m): 4:58pm On Aug 15, 2015
delishpot:
So the advice is based on the probability of meeting an epileptic woman
what if the wife or gf is epileptic.
Last Bullet
the solution is don't give your dic k to warapa person

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) / Man Shares Lover's Dirty Undies After Sex, Gets Blasted For Disrespecting Her / Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.