Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. (73624 Views)

Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi / "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online / Lady Narrates How Man Was Using His Joystick To Rub Her In A Commercial Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by HopeAtHand: 4:59pm On Aug 15, 2015
Jenny1010:
Men are known to possess high level of sexual urge, and can easily lose control of themselves and become irrational when sexually aroused especially when the opposite sex is on sight, they literally starts thinking with their joystick. Whatever you do, for your own safety stop offering your joystick to strangers ( prostitutes, one night stand, etc) for mouth-action. Stop risking your life for few minute ecstasy. Only enjoy mouth-action with your wife or girlfriend whom you have known for a longtime.

I heard a shocking story yesterday, although unverified, but I believe people should learn from this story. The victim, A final year student of one of the university in Nigeria, invited a girl he met on Facebook to come visit him. Around 1am in the night, the hostel mates were woken up by a loud scream protruding from the victims room. They rushed to find out what the problem was, but the door was locked. After several knock on the door without any responds, they decided to force the door open. When the door was forced open, they were meet with a shocking sight of the victim naked in pool of blood with his joystick almost detached from his groin. And in the other side few distance from the victim, is the girl naked and making a rhythmic movement of the arms and legs, which signifies she was having an epileptic seizure. She was giving the victim a mouth-action when the seizure started.

Seizure in Epilepsy patients is often triggered when the brain is in a state of high excitement or anxiety. The experience includes stiffen and tight clicking of the teeth for several seconds to a minute (imagine your joystick in her mouth at this moment) and then having an rhythmic movements of the arms and legs. Often the rhythmic movements slow before stopping. The return to consciousness is gradual and the person may be confused for quite some time --minutes to hours.

Have you ever consider if that stranger you are offering your joystick for a mouth-action is epileptic? Like HIV/AIDS , epilepsy is not written on the face . That handsome or beautiful face might be suffering from epilepsy.

Better be warned.

What about when the case is reversed.

An epilectic guy on a girl he just met? grin lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by azonto4real(m): 5:01pm On Aug 15, 2015
The guy will now have primary and secondary di*k,aya see pool of blood!
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by Jidibia(m): 5:04pm On Aug 15, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Do you have a penĂ­s?
No?
then you are in no position to tell me where and where not to put it.
Na TOTO she get. Lol
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by lovely17(m): 5:09pm On Aug 15, 2015
john thomas joy stick diffrent names sha for the same thing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by davidayn(m): 5:12pm On Aug 15, 2015
Jenny1010:
Men are known to possess high level of sexual urge, and can easily lose control of themselves and become irrational when sexually aroused especially when the opposite sex is on sight, they literally starts thinking with their joystick. Whatever you do, for your own safety stop offering your joystick to strangers ( prostitutes, one night stand, etc) for mouth-action. Stop risking your life for few minute ecstasy. Only enjoy mouth-action with your wife or girlfriend whom you have known for a longtime.

I heard a shocking story yesterday, although unverified, but I believe people should learn from this story. The victim, A final year student of one of the university in Nigeria, invited a girl he met on Facebook to come visit him. Around 1am in the night, the hostel mates were woken up by a loud scream protruding from the victims room. They rushed to find out what the problem was, but the door was locked. After several knock on the door without any responds, they decided to force the door open. When the door was forced open, they were meet with a shocking sight of the victim naked in pool of blood with his joystick almost detached from his groin. And in the other side few distance from the victim, is the girl naked and making a rhythmic movement of the arms and legs, which signifies she was having an epileptic seizure. She was giving the victim a mouth-action when the seizure started.

Seizure in Epilepsy patients is often triggered when the brain is in a state of high excitement or anxiety. The experience includes stiffen and tight clicking of the teeth for several seconds to a minute (imagine your joystick in her mouth at this moment) and then having an rhythmic movements of the arms and legs. Often the rhythmic movements slow before stopping. The return to consciousness is gradual and the person may be confused for quite some time --minutes to hours.

Have you ever consider if that stranger you are offering your joystick for a mouth-action is epileptic? Like HIV/AIDS , epilepsy is not written on the face . That handsome or beautiful face might be suffering from epilepsy.

Better be warned.

So ur story is based on hear-say , well ion av epileptic friends ! Besides some men enjoy mouth action pass sexx sef !!

1 Like

Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by samflex(m): 5:12pm On Aug 15, 2015
Jenny1010:

Better be warned.

You again! Last week na testing of rapist today Mouth Action...no die on top man issue oh

1 Like

Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by exlinkleads(f): 5:13pm On Aug 15, 2015
This info is so educational that I want to remove my cap for it.

omo, I can't imagin that ooooooo, yeeeeee
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by M4gunners: 5:20pm On Aug 15, 2015
Good advice but i think it goes beyond mouth action. Man got an epilepsy lady fall during sex without mouth action.
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by emitheo(m): 5:20pm On Aug 15, 2015
too funny....me i go use hammer whip her jaw scatter!
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by herald9: 5:22pm On Aug 15, 2015
I don't know wetin they worry humans beings. They just want to explore all the *some texts missing* in a woman's body.

What's so nutritious about a D! in the mouth and a D! in a shiithole? grin
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by tainot2002(m): 5:24pm On Aug 15, 2015
Wonders shall never end
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by Mcowubaba: 5:32pm On Aug 15, 2015
Jenny1010:

What is lie in the write up Mr.?

Take your curiousity elsewhere, I don't know hat you talking abt undecided
I can't say whether your story is true or false..but what I can say is that, back then in school, me nd frnds used to talk abt such situations when we are cracking jokes.. What inspired us, was when we discovered that d beautiful girl that one of us wanted to toast had Seizure!!! So that was when I knew abt such..2011..
I just felt Nostalgic, when I saw ur write up... I was like- no be wetin me nd my guys d joke abt those days...
Life eh sad... Evrybody don busy nw!
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by Officialcart3rG(m): 5:33pm On Aug 15, 2015
[quote author=Miner13 post=36980088]

Just type " what happen to the guy" to google I'm pretty sure you'll receive million and one answer

what do you think will happen to his joystick...you know exactly what has happen to it but still asking silly question...!!!? angry[quote author=Miner13 post=36980088]

Just type " what happen to the guy" to google I'm pretty sure you'll receive million and one answer

what do you think will happen to his joystick...you know exactly what has happen to it but still asking silly question...!!!?
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by myweb(m): 5:34pm On Aug 15, 2015
cococandy:

No it means only give it someone you're close to. Like your girlfriend you've known for a while.
Not the girl that comes to visit you after knowing her for a short while.

Is that you in the dp? Oh my God!!!
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by Princedapace(m): 5:36pm On Aug 15, 2015
Jenny1010:

Better be warned.

thanks
well said and I hope we all listen....sex generally should be done with care...one partner is okay abeg...just one or worst, two but please, random sex is not safe in Nigeria o.
thanks
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by tosyne2much(m): 5:37pm On Aug 15, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
Good advice... May God protect and guide my john thomas as it wallow tru the valley of death.
Bwhahahaha roflwkmmd lwkmd cheesy

Hahahahaha cheesy
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 15, 2015
Jenny1010:

Better be warned.

THIS IS TRASH, ITS THE GIRLS FAULT FOR NOT DISCLOSING THAT SHE WAS DYSFUNCTIONAL, YOU CANT START USING THAT TO PUT FEAR ON PEOPLE.
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 15, 2015
Dis op own no pass rape, y guys dey touch joystick?
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by cococandy(f): 5:39pm On Aug 15, 2015
myweb:

Is that you in the dp? Oh my God!!!

What did I do?
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by t2luv1: 5:42pm On Aug 15, 2015
Jenny1010:

Better be warned.

How do you expect a man to make rational judgement in this kind of situation when the blood he needs to circulate within his brain in order for him to make sound judgement have been diverted to his lower extremity. Unless you are a man you wont understand.
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by zainyola(f): 5:43pm On Aug 15, 2015
Jenny1010:

Better be warned.

Lwkmh cheesy cheesy grin cheesy wink
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by ManTiger(m): 5:46pm On Aug 15, 2015
Jenny1010:

Better be warned.
Chai... I feel for the gurl shaar.

There was a case of such in my Pt 1. The gurl has epilepsy and on sighting the question paper MTH 101, she had a seizure... chai, come see how student tear race, I tried to move closer to her not to get injured and also not to make her cloth dirty. I held her and and the whole of ODLT (Lecture theatre) was in rowdy, people thought it was snake. After she gained consciousness, she broke into tears, hot tears, I can feel how hot the tears were. We finished the paper and we became the best of friends afterwards, friends deserted her, she had to leave the hostel.

Bla blah blah... epilepsy is not contagious and when in seizure, they needs help.

But in the OP's citation, imagine if the scrotom is in her mouth when the seizure strikes?
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 15, 2015
cococandy:
Even if this story is a lie, it could happen.

Wouldn't you rather be careful?
Dont mind them .. When it happens nau dey call women wicked .. Simple information dey cant digest
Sad rlly

1 Like

Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by ManTiger(m): 5:51pm On Aug 15, 2015
lekjons:
i can play with everything, except my JT, infact fear don dey catch me...

make i insert protection
Oga abeg where I fit buy one of this helmet?
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by blinxbest(m): 5:56pm On Aug 15, 2015
doctors quarter (DQ)
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:56pm On Aug 15, 2015
may01:
Okay. So what what happened to the guy?

He is currently JOYSTICK-LESS
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by Betamusic(m): 5:57pm On Aug 15, 2015
cococandy:

No it means only give it someone you're close to. Like your girlfriend you've known for a while.
Not the girl that comes to visit you after knowing her for a short while.

See advice undecided
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by eightsin(m): 5:57pm On Aug 15, 2015
Questions must be asked before giving anyone JT to chop
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:59pm On Aug 15, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
Good advice... May God protect and guide my john thomas as it wallow tru the valley of death.

Amen ooooooo
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by Lasese: 6:00pm On Aug 15, 2015
Part 2 of the story plzzzzzz grin
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by Temysteve(m): 6:00pm On Aug 15, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
hmmmmmm, even though i walked thru the valley of toto i fear no evil.

1 Like

Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by seangy4konji: 6:01pm On Aug 15, 2015
Its you again...the jobless girl with the rapist story the other time...

You are just full of crap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ivorian Lady Almost Killed Herself After Her Sex Tape Was Leaked Online. Photos / When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) / He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.