Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me (45056 Views)

"I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" / Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks / My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Was A Virgin, Pretty Lady Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by emenite909(m): 9:39pm On Aug 15, 2015
nnachukz:
My brother, the lady has a conscience. She knows herself that she will surely cheat on you again. She decided to end it to avoid hurting you while she is still eating your money in the name of a relationship she knows doesn't reach the depth of her heart. My brother be happy and thankful.

1 Like

Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by emenite909(m): 9:39pm On Aug 15, 2015
Exactly
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by itzemar(m): 9:43pm On Aug 15, 2015
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. . . ... .. ... #ScamOfTheCentury... can't stop laughing...
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by Harpos2(m): 9:44pm On Aug 15, 2015
Sorry
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by 400billionman: 9:51pm On Aug 15, 2015
zoelife:

Your story is incomplete.

You had to have done sth, tangible or intangible, to d sister for her to plan revenge so cold.

There are cold girls like that. Had experience similar thing. She wanted to cheat, I saw her and kept mute. Everything was still rosy. The very day i told her, she agreed i was right but tried so hard to exonerate herself, instead of apologizing. She just changed behavior from that day and later quit the relationship.

Such girls are like gangrene with very wicked hearts..

1 Like

Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by ruggedtimi(m): 9:51pm On Aug 15, 2015
front page..... .
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by kullozone(m): 9:53pm On Aug 15, 2015
mtcheeew!!

NaThis kyn tin dey pain me ehn!
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by ichema4u(m): 9:53pm On Aug 15, 2015
unyours:
I had misunderstanding with this lady i called my girlfriend. Don't want to start telling long stories but It was all her fault - she cheated on me.

At first i felt like ending the relationship but i later decided to stay away from her for a while. She seem to have felt it so she kept calling me while i refuse to pick. She sent me an sms saying she is sorry that she has not been able to eat ever since.

She called me the next day which i picked this time around. She begged me let's meet in a fast food restaurant. I have already made up my mind for a reconcilation so i agreed and we chose 4pm. Meeting me at the fast food joint, she hugged me saying she is sorry that i should forgive her. I told her i have forgiven her. Just like the story of the prodigal son in the bible, i spoilt her with food and gift that day. After everything, i accompanied her home and later went to my house.

Not long after i have settled down at home, my phone rang...it was her. I picked with all the smiles on my face until she began to speak saying..."I won't like to hurt you in future. Please let's end this relationship. It's over." She hung up.

I called back immediately, she busied the call and kept on "busying" the call. She wouldn't pick my call. I sent sms pleading which she never replied. Then i realised i have been scammed. I couldn't sleep that night and nights that followed.

That was how the relationship ended leaving me as the loser and the one to shoulder all regrets and had-i-known.

I can only smile and share this story today because it's a thing of the past.

I regretted my action so i decided to share so my dear nairalanders don't fall victim.

bro , no worry.. one day wey her eyes go clear she go come back begging and crying for ur love.. i don experience am before..
wetin full her mind now na confusion..
her eyes go clear soon..just give her 3 years from now

1 Like

Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by KWD99(m): 9:53pm On Aug 15, 2015
unyours:
I had misunderstanding with this lady i called my girlfriend. Don't want to start telling long stories but It was all her fault - she cheated on me.

At first i felt like ending the relationship but i later decided to stay away from her for a while. She seem to have felt it so she kept calling me while i refuse to pick. She sent me an sms saying she is sorry that she has not been able to eat ever since.

She called me the next day which i picked this time around. She begged me let's meet in a fast food restaurant. I have already made up my mind for a reconcilation so i agreed and we chose 4pm. Meeting me at the fast food joint, she hugged me saying she is sorry that i should forgive her. I told her i have forgiven her. Just like the story of the prodigal son in the bible, i spoilt her with food and gift that day. After everything, i accompanied her home and later went to my house.

Not long after i have settled down at home, my phone rang...it was her. I picked with all the smiles on my face until she began to speak saying..."I won't like to hurt you in future. Please let's end this relationship. It's over." She hung up.

I called back immediately, she busied the call and kept on "busying" the call. She wouldn't pick my call. I sent sms pleading which she never replied. Then i realised i have been scammed. I couldn't sleep that night and nights that followed.

That was how the relationship ended leaving me as the loser and the one to shoulder all regrets and had-i-known.

I regretted my action so i decided to share so my dear nairalanders don't fall victim.
Guy you have entered one chance... Lol

2 Likes

Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by vickylala239: 10:00pm On Aug 15, 2015
unyours:

Ur Nt a loser!! But ur a biggest foool.

U caught ha cheating n u wntd to Kip ha.Wat for?

sumtyms guys act as if there r no Mre gels in d wrld.

U catch ha u dump ha.

No gel Dat cheat on u love u.

Once ur bless to catch,Den ur lucky.u dump immediately.

Sum guys cnt Evn catch,Den u Whr bless to catch u wntd to Kip ha.see ur life.

Dumping is allowed Jst like over taking is allowed.

U Dnt Kip shiit gels or guys.

I blame Sum guys Dat tin Dey cn buy Lov.u buy all sorts of tins for a gel.two birthdays in one year u as a mumu enter shop to buy heaven n earth.

Easter u buy heaven n earth.

Valentine u buy.

Evn on public holidays u still buy.

U will see a gel Dat has Neva spnt 400h on one meal,u took ha to fast food.

U tink is by all does eye lashes,brown power ,tight bumbum.for ur mind u tink say u Don catch hot gel.u no knw say Na hawk for day tym u catch.

Nw who loses.

Nxt tym u go learn.

This is a lesson to other guys.

Sorry ohhhhhh.

She did d rite tin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by Dindondin(m): 10:02pm On Aug 15, 2015
koresma26:
Lmao ..karma is alive

And this guy above me ..cheated me ..before I clicked on submit I don see he comment ...

Wait o ..where is seun ?? I don send am like 2000 emails he never reply me ..abieg reply ooo!

2. Abeg how many of ona notice one monicker "NOBODY" who is running that account I need to know . Funniest part his/her monicker is unclickable
liner (learner), Nobody is a deactivated moniker.
Such a moniker has been deleted.
Last Bullet
Stop screaming Seun anyhow as if he's Jesus.
See my signature to see what screaming his name cause!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by chara019: 10:05pm On Aug 15, 2015
MrBasketball:

All those biitches aren't just loyal.

Shame on you.
cry me a river dear,hope you say such to guys that do same to ladies.
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by Kingsasian(m): 10:06pm On Aug 15, 2015
handie:
If only this my own will do such. Na after I don discover say she cheat on me na im she come really start to love me. dunno where d love was when she was cheating on me. And me, I'm afraid to end it cause she say she go kill herself... Just imagine say I let her go, she kill herself, her ghost come discover all d runs whey me run for her back.
hahahahahahaha....I dey tell you.
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by Iyke1998(m): 10:06pm On Aug 15, 2015
NobleAky:
pls ifa is busy with abobaku case. No disturb am with ur moimoi case

I need to consult Sango...

I heard he ran to London
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by DFemaleBoss(f): 10:12pm On Aug 15, 2015
The girl get mind sha cheesy
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by mimisuper(f): 10:20pm On Aug 15, 2015
Eyah
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by obisunny1(m): 10:21pm On Aug 15, 2015
How is that a scam? You people should stop using the word scam in anything plz, the girl simple out smart you not scam ok
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by Bigsteveg(m): 10:23pm On Aug 15, 2015
koresma26:
Lmao ..karma is alive

And this guy above me ..cheated me ..before I clicked on submit I don see he comment ...

Wait o ..where is seun ?? I don send am like 2000 emails he never reply me ..abieg reply ooo!

2. Abeg how many of ona notice one monicker "NOBODY" who is running that account I need to know . Funniest part his/her monicker is unclickable

Geez, tot I was d only one that noticed th monicker 'NOBODY'. How cum u can't click on it
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by arinzeonyeoma: 10:24pm On Aug 15, 2015
Lwkmd ooo!!...but guy free ursef n move on jooor...bliv me dat babe don't worth all dis mental stress u ar puting ursef into...n 4get about d reason 4 her action because she won't tell u....probably she wnts a more comfortable guy
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by marv1: 10:27pm On Aug 15, 2015
[quote author=unyours post=36991451][i]I had misunderstanding with this lady i called my girlfriend. Don't want to start telling long stories but It was all her fault - she cheated on me.

I regretted my action so i decided to share so my dear nairalander

CHILDISHNESS at its peak. Who is competing with who about the first person to call it quits. A cheating man or woman has the tendecy of cheating again.............. NONSENSE............... Op you dont even know her.............
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by absoluteSuccess: 10:40pm On Aug 15, 2015
Shes going to come back, after many months. She want to be indebted to you. It is mind game, and she has conquered a part of you that will always be hers.

1 Like

Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by TOOTSIEPOOPSIE(m): 10:45pm On Aug 15, 2015
misspicy:
Hahahaha...girl so like me
sorry who are you?
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by Aystarz: 10:49pm On Aug 15, 2015
Iyke1998:
Hmmm.....

*I'm still thinking of what to write*

Let me go and ask Ifa.

Just reminds me of this chinese video aimed at reducing the alarming divorce rates in China which is a ridiculous 700k per year. A man passes divorce papers to his wife, and the wife, shattered and broken, promises to sign the papers under the condition that her man hugs her at certain locations picked by her. The man obliged. On their first pre-divorce date, she chooses the location, where the man proposed to her and they hugged. The second day sees them hugging at the park where they had their wedding; they hugged each other and went their ways. On the third day, it was at the restaurant where the man, then mr proud loverboi, proposed to her. My guy remembered the spot with fond memories, and as he tried to hug her, the woman just sat back, and at that instant moment, picked up her bag walked away. The man, realising how big a fool he had been, all along, begged if she could meet with him the following day, but got no response from his wife. Karma is an unforgiving lass. Better believe that.

1 Like

Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by kilokeys(m): 10:52pm On Aug 15, 2015
misspicy:
Hahahaha...girl so like me

What so goood abt bitchiness?

1 Like

Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 15, 2015
oreos:

The babe has not done anything wrong. She knew in her heart that she would misbehave again. She did not want to hurt him what if sge had gone long with him only for her to keep hurting him and playing games.

Why are you so short-sighted?

@unyours, I think the purpose of the date was to seek your forgiveness and you should be grateful that she was mature enough to end it.

Why then she wouldnt pick my call or talk to me till date if she wanted to end it peacefully. Her aim was to hurt me. Nothing else

2 Likes

Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by Osisie(m): 10:59pm On Aug 15, 2015
Iyke1998:
Hmmm.....

*I'm still thinking of what to write*

Let me go and ask Ifa.

Abobaku

1 Like

Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by Obas101(m): 11:00pm On Aug 15, 2015
Tor.. since u said girl.. I guess it wasn't serious.. if she really knew u well she won't do dat

1 Like

Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 15, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Dude, you have got to redeem yourself and do what it takes to hit that thing one more time like you stole it grin
oboy that is mission impossible
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by Osisie(m): 11:03pm On Aug 15, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
Shes going to come back, after many months. She want to be indebted to you. It is mind game, and she has conquered a part of you that will always be hers.

Deep words.
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 15, 2015
koresma26:
Lmao ..karma is alive

when your nairaland account is deactivated, it appears as nobody. Hope yoy get that? So it is no particular person.
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 15, 2015
Dindondin:
liner (learner), Nobody is a deactivated moniker.
Such a moniker has been deleted.
Last Bullet
Stop screaming Seun anyhow as if he's Jesus.
See my signature to see what screaming his name cause!

Thanks bro dem don explain gv me ..as of that seun ,,I need him to reply my mail ni
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by jangola08(m): 11:06pm On Aug 15, 2015
Badt guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend / Why We Can’t Propose To Men – Abuja Women / 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.