Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,644 members, 7,820,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me (45055 Views)

"I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" / Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks / My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Was A Virgin, Pretty Lady Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by Christmasdon(m): 7:39am On Aug 16, 2015
There are tins, we don't understand that showing love, smiling not knowing that she is going to dump u. As a man u we not know that that man has bin carried away by her pretentious smile, girls has this erotic charms that make men tobe carried away, what am saying is that the op has bin carried Away.
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by johnwell(m): 7:45am On Aug 16, 2015
koresma26:
Lmao ..karma is alive

And this guy above me ..cheated me ..before I clicked on submit I don see he comment ...

Wait o ..where is seun ?? I don send am like 2000 emails he never reply me ..abieg reply ooo!

2. Abeg how many of ona notice one monicker "NOBODY" who is running that account I need to know . Funniest part his/her monicker is unclickable

nobody should be oga at the top
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 16, 2015
Etizz:
U don't let anyone alter with your happiness, dat feeling of being dumped in a relationship dat makes u unable to sleep for over two night can kill u..... Love but not with all your heart......no heart deserve to feel dat way, it's awful.
my guy my guy...
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by Etizz: 8:42am On Aug 16, 2015
emperormero:
my guy my guy...
Emperor u know d matter na...
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by Luvties(m): 8:49am On Aug 16, 2015
You fall our hands my guy. You shouldnt have call her back, when you act as if you dont care she will be the one calling you after.

Well, is a lesson for tomorrow.

NB: Dont call her anymore until she call you herself. Dont also pick her 1st call even if she does.
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by kunle1960: 8:58am On Aug 16, 2015
Forget about women and focus on profit oriented stuffs,if u need them,pay to obtain down below when you're ready to marry,just look round and get someone for marriage,period.

1 Like

Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 16, 2015
Diffent day different story we dont know what will make fp tomoro
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by rbekins: 9:33am On Aug 16, 2015
@Edusouls. I like Nairaland for some time now but on a rare occasion that i will comment due to the mentality of some people here, but maybe due their age. I just went through your comment on this particular thread and i am more convinced that you are the matured mind here. Even the first and second of ur comment are epic. Keep it up for possessing such reasoning IQ. That girl in question is a confirmed from the Demonic kingdom and she is as u said a Serpent. She is highly possessed and this guy should go and thank his God for pulling out from that relationship.

Edusouls:
kai this is an exact definition of snake girls, these type of girls are bad luck to any guy that deals with them, they are more deceitful and slippery than the snake itself, the snake bit the boy and asked for forgiveness, pretending to be sorry, it perfectly got the boy to forgive her truely, then the snake struck again,this time more precise and more deadly to finish up the already half dead prey, it is just like killing a man with a smile on her demonic face,all my fellow man was seeing is remorse not knowing he was made to see what she wanted him to see. Guys beware of snake girls they are xtremely hazzardrous to health.
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by fanex: 10:45am On Aug 16, 2015
So what you are saying is that you forgave a girlfriend that cheated on you... you werent scammed at all you rather she robbed u of your manhood.

cheating is something you dont forgive or forget and its nothing to do with your ego.

unyours:
I had misunderstanding with this lady i called my girlfriend. Don't want to start telling long stories but It was all her fault - she cheated on me.

At first i felt like ending the relationship but i later decided to stay away from her for a while. She seem to have felt it so she kept calling me while i refuse to pick. She sent me an sms saying she is sorry that she has not been able to eat ever since.

She called me the next day which i picked this time around. She begged me let's meet in a fast food restaurant. I have already made up my mind for a reconcilation so i agreed and we chose 4pm. Meeting me at the fast food joint, she hugged me saying she is sorry that i should forgive her. I told her i have forgiven her. Just like the story of the prodigal son in the bible, i spoilt her with food and gift that day. After everything, i accompanied her home and later went to my house.

Not long after i have settled down at home, my phone rang...it was her. I picked with all the smiles on my face until she began to speak saying..."I won't like to hurt you in future. Please let's end this relationship. It's over." She hung up.

I called back immediately, she busied the call and kept on "busying" the call. She wouldn't pick my call. I sent sms pleading which she never replied. Then i realised i have been scammed. I couldn't sleep that night and nights that followed.

That was how the relationship ended leaving me as the loser and the one to shoulder all regrets and had-i-known.

I can only smile and share this story today because it's a thing of the past.

I regretted my action so i decided to share so my dear nairalanders don't fall victim.
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by hollowpot15684(m): 10:46am On Aug 16, 2015
No loss no gain
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 16, 2015
Lolz......she was just smarter than you then!

I just love smart girls grin
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 16, 2015
Etizz:

Emperor u know d matter na...
of course I do naw... I told you that I've walked through that street before... Walahi, it's a lonely street.

1 Like

Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by anigbajumo(m): 11:21am On Aug 16, 2015
U caught her cheating on u nd u stil carry her go restaurant?

Anywae she z smarter dan u.....
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by Intendy: 11:36am On Aug 16, 2015
Thank God uve moved on.
she sold you a dummy.
NEVER EVER GO ALONG WITH SOMEONE YOU CAUGHT RED HANDED CHEATING ON YOU.
she made a true confession that she wouldn't want 2 cheat on you in future, which she's bound to do
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by charlsecy(m): 12:24pm On Aug 16, 2015
koresma26:
Abeg how many of ona notice one monicker "NOBODY" who is running that account I need to know . Funniest part his/her monicker is unclickable
I have the same concern. "He" is indeed a nobody as "he" couldn't be identified. Link unclickable; I don't really understand how it was done. I can't think of any other monicker that has similar characteristics. Maybe "he" caught Seun in a 'compromising' act, and then requested that Seun give "him" an exclusive favour on Nairaland, or else "he" would 'expose' him.

1 Like

Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by AdaMeme(f): 12:29pm On Aug 16, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]its good for u

lol :Pits good for u

lol
Ada_Meme
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by Rexeffiom(m): 12:34pm On Aug 16, 2015
U mean she dumped u? grin
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by Okeycima: 1:01pm On Aug 16, 2015
That's the mean reason I do see a relationship as a battle for emotions,and equally as and exchange of heated invisible fluid from one person to another,hence LAW OF THEAMODYNAMICS
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by hedonistic: 1:14pm On Aug 16, 2015
The reactions of most female posters here seem to endorse the girl's actions. They're not condemning her actions (including the cheating); they are not empathising with the OP; they're not encouraging or commending the guy for being so nice and forgiving. They are simply gloating and feeling very proud of their colleague.

That tells you all about how women need to be treated... Treat them mean to keep them keen. That's just the way it is.

Always see them as mere objects for gratification and leisure, never to be taken too seriously or accorded any importance beyond carnality. NEVER put your heart in any dealing with them, and never catch feelings no matter how "sweet" she pretends to be. I guess that's the moral of the story.

Later some of them would come here to rant about how cold, 'unromantic', and heartless men are.
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by Ephemmm: 10:21am On Aug 17, 2015
handie:
If only this my own will do such. Na after I don discover say she cheat on me na im she come really start to love me. dunno where d love was when she was cheating on me. And me, I'm afraid to end it cause she say she go kill herself... Just imagine say I let her go, she kill herself, her ghost come discover all d runs whey me run for her back.

Funny! But how do you guys detect?
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by handie(m): 12:10pm On Aug 17, 2015
Ephemmm:

Funny! But how do you guys detect?
I saw their chats and she opened up na
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by kingdong(m): 2:24am On Aug 19, 2015
koresma26:
Lmao ..karma is alive

And this guy above me ..cheated me ..before I clicked on submit I don see he comment ...

Wait o ..where is seun ?? I don send am like 2000 emails he never reply me ..abieg reply ooo!

2. Abeg how many of ona notice one monicker "NOBODY" who is running that account I need to know . Funniest part his/her monicker is unclickable

Nobody's Profile

Nairaland Forum / Nobody's Profile

(Follow This Member)

Send E-Mail Message To nobody

Time registered: July 03, 2008

Time spent online: 0 seconds

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why We Can’t Propose To Men – Abuja Women / She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend / 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.