Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me (45054 Views)

"I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" / Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks / My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Was A Virgin, Pretty Lady Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 15, 2015
ok
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by siegfried99(m): 8:49pm On Aug 15, 2015
Means you are slow grin

1 Like

Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by natas22: 8:50pm On Aug 15, 2015
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by peeparty(m): 8:50pm On Aug 15, 2015
you still dey learn work.
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by calculator123(m): 8:50pm On Aug 15, 2015
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by siegfried99(m): 8:50pm On Aug 15, 2015
#LAND FOR SALE #
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by Rexhenrex(m): 8:51pm On Aug 15, 2015
davidayn:
boss ! Abeg which language u use type ur topic ? English or pidgin
which language did u read it with
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 15, 2015
unyours:
I had misunderstanding with this lady i called my girlfriend. Don't want to start telling long stories but It was all her fault - she cheated on me.

At first i felt like ending the relationship but i later decided to stay away from her for a while. She seem to have felt it so she kept calling me while i refuse to pick. She sent me an sms saying she is sorry that she has not been able to eat ever since.

She called me the next day which i picked this time around. She begged me let's meet in a fast food restaurant. I have already made up my mind for a reconcilation so i agreed and we chose 4pm. Meeting me at the fast food joint, she hugged me saying she is sorry that i should forgive her. I told her i have forgiven her. Just like the story of the prodigal son in the bible, i spoilt her with food and gift that day. After everything, i accompanied her home and later went to my house.

Not long after i have settled down at home, my phone rang...it was her. I picked with all the smiles on my face until she began to speak saying..."I won't like to hurt you in future. Please let's end this relationship. It's over." She hung up.

I called back immediately, she busied the call and kept on "busying" the call. She wouldn't pick my call. I sent sms pleading which she never replied. Then i realised i have been scammed. I couldn't sleep that night and nights that followed.

That was how the relationship ended leaving me as the loser and the one to shoulder all regrets and had-i-known.

I can only smile and share this story today because it's a thing of the past.

I regretted my action so i decided to share so my dear nairalanders don't fall victim.

Dude, you have got to redeem yourself and do what it takes to hit that thing one more time like you stole it grin
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by yorex2011: 8:52pm On Aug 15, 2015
Fast and the Brutal 7..one last meal....
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by bettercreature(m): 8:52pm On Aug 15, 2015
nnachukz:
My brother, the lady has a conscience. She knows herself that she will surely cheat on you again. She decided to end it to avoid hurting you while she is still eating your money in the name of a relationship she knows doesn't reach the depth of her heart. My brother be happy and thankful.
exactly! she doesnt want to keep wasting his time
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by Dynaman(m): 8:52pm On Aug 15, 2015
unyours:
I had misunderstanding with this lady i called my girlfriend. Don't want to start telling long stories but It was all her fault - she cheated on me.

At first i felt like ending the relationship but i later decided to stay away from her for a while. She seem to have felt it so she kept calling me while i refuse to pick. She sent me an sms saying she is sorry that she has not been able to eat ever since.

She called me the next day which i picked this time around. She begged me let's meet in a fast food restaurant. I have already made up my mind for a reconcilation so i agreed and we chose 4pm. Meeting me at the fast food joint, she hugged me saying she is sorry that i should forgive her. I told her i have forgiven her. Just like the story of the prodigal son in the bible, i spoilt her with food and gift that day. After everything, i accompanied her home and later went to my house.

Not long after i have settled down at home, my phone rang...it was her. I picked with all the smiles on my face until she began to speak saying..."I won't like to hurt you in future. Please let's end this relationship. It's over." She hung up.

I called back immediately, she busied the call and kept on "busying" the call. She wouldn't pick my call. I sent sms pleading which she never replied. Then i realised i have been scammed. I couldn't sleep that night and nights that followed.

That was how the relationship ended leaving me as the loser and the one to shoulder all regrets and had-i-known.

I regretted my action so i decided to share so my dear nairalanders don't fall victim.
be a man of strong decision
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 15, 2015
unyours:
in terms of cheating or what?
I was wondering too.

1 Like

Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by eliwa47(m): 8:53pm On Aug 15, 2015
iyen ni won pe ni pe o outsmart e!
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by emsheddy(m): 8:54pm On Aug 15, 2015
Bro, I feel ur pain! I will advice u try and return the favour. After a few days, start gunning after her. Try to get her attention, ND when u finally do, serve her a well-packaged frozen revenge........On the contrary sha, u can choose to move on with ur life. But I respect how the babe take use your head sha! see sharpness!

1 Like

Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by kennyman2000(m): 8:54pm On Aug 15, 2015
Take hrt bro
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by UGLYS: 8:54pm On Aug 15, 2015
You are a chronic WUSSIE @OP
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 15, 2015
lalasticlala:
grin what a funny story!!!

sorry grin

The babe was really ''skillful'' as u said grin
The girl na one chance. She first of fall chop im money den she kicked him out.
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 15, 2015
U see how stupid u are! Instead of u to invite her home for the reconciliation n the put ur dick in her mouth , u took her to a place u gonna send money. I feel like knocking u in the head tongue

13 Likes

Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by davidayn(m): 8:55pm On Aug 15, 2015
Rexhenrex:
which language did u read it with

I no understand ni , na why I ask na
[deleted]

8 Likes

Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by Sarhyd(m): 8:56pm On Aug 15, 2015
this is Funny, sorry BRO
LEARN TO FORGIVE EASILY
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 15, 2015
Op. You cannot be a player and hate a player.

Girls run like buses..you miss one..you catch one, every hour ...on the hour promptly.

Never put a lady on high pedestal

You need to move on I guess. cool
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 15, 2015
Take heart bro,

Women are the most mysterious creatures on earth, you can never predict them.

When a guy wants to end a relationship, there will be signs, but when a girl wants to end a relationship, you'll never know until that very moment, I wonder how they do it.

4 Likes

Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by Atlantian: 8:57pm On Aug 15, 2015
She met a better man. She expected you not to forgive her so she can move on, but you did. Hahahahaha Life is not fair, your good conscience is your downfall in this life. I killed my conscience, now I have no heart. Even married women are not spared.

6 Likes

Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by YOUNGICE1(m): 8:58pm On Aug 15, 2015
[b][/b]hy do I have the feeling that there's still more to this...

Well' if I'd stick to what u wrote then I'll make thes findings and advice, with my experience as an ALPHA male...

I'm sure the fast-food idea was hers, yo should av never given her the idea you were taking her back that easy...You were supposed to pay mind games on her like she's still on probation.
I can guess you had a bit of the above in mind but she smartly broke your defences with her hugs and apologies, and you know how deceiteful thes ladies can be when they r trying to get somewhere.

I can imagine how she'll be laughing at u on d inside of her when you were telling the story of the Prodigal son. Lol
Well' better be happy she could end it, I'm sure she really felt bad cause u soo caring, what if she kept magarising you and you won't catch her cheating for a very long time, sooner when she is broke or misses the attention she might come back.

You are a typical client (maga) and some sharp NL babes should send you I'm if they are wise...

4 Likes

Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by informato: 8:59pm On Aug 15, 2015
unyours:

that's the definition of ERUBEBE love

4 Likes

Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by DICKtator: 8:59pm On Aug 15, 2015
unyours:

I regretted my action so i decided to share so[b]my dear nairalanders don't fall victim[/b].

Fall victim of what?

spoiling a cheater with gifts and forgiving her, then she dumps who?

How old are you?
Jokes apart, you typed ( and sound!!) like someone that is too kind,emotional and lily-livered
Seems like shawty isn't out for such

She probably needs a tough hand, the type that would see her in the morning, smack her buttocks and order for his food
Perhaps that was the type she met ,had an affair with and couldn't wait to return back to hence she dropping your sorry arrsse

Be a man
move on........
There are more territories to conquer!!!!

Do not stop sailing!!!!!
Continue to discover like Christopher Columbus!!!

grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by davidayn(m): 8:59pm On Aug 15, 2015
koresma26:
Lmao ..karma is alive

And this guy above me ..cheated me ..before I clicked on submit I don see he comment ...

Wait o ..where is seun ?? I don send am like 2000 emails he never reply me ..abieg reply ooo!

2. Abeg how many of ona notice one monicker "NOBODY" who is running that account I need to know . Funniest part his/her monicker is unclickable

Lol, baba I no cheat u ooo , na my network dey 4.5G ni

2 Likes

Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by IceDude(m): 9:01pm On Aug 15, 2015
OP honestly i feel like giving u a thunderous slap......U are a disgrace to male folks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by Edusouls(m): 9:02pm On Aug 15, 2015
nnachukz:
My brother, the lady has a conscience. She knows herself that she will surely cheat on you again. She decided to end it to avoid hurting you while she is still eating your money in the name of a relationship she knows doesn't reach the depth of her heart. My brother be happy and thankful.
know my brother nothing made her have conscience, that girl is a snake, in that she first of all acted that she is sorry and was asking for forgiveness,deceiving the guy to think that she is really sorry, then after getting the guy to forgive her,she now made the hidden move to still dump him even after forgiving her,she stabbed him at the back.kai these generation of girls are wicked more than jezzeebel...

1 Like

Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 15, 2015
She slept with another guy... and she was looking for a way out.
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by DrObum(m): 9:05pm On Aug 15, 2015
handie:
If only this my own will do such. Na after I don discover say she cheat on me na im she come really start to love me. dunno where d love was when she was cheating on me. And me, I'm afraid to end it cause she say she go kill herself... Just imagine say I let her go, she kill herself, her ghost come discover all d runs whey me run for her back.
grin
Comments like yours make me come to Nairaland.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend / 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You / Advantages Of Polygamy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.