Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,504 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back (58382 Views)

"I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" / Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks / My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Was A Virgin, Pretty Lady Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by jiksprince(m): 5:35pm On Aug 17, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] angryNamdi u shud know dat a man's life s ups and down, "God forbid" let's say d bizness shakes a little, d same way she left u wen ure poor will be d sme way she will still dump u again... Dump d bitch, na seasonal bitch she be.
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by dononics(m): 5:39pm On Aug 17, 2015
i will advice you to move on with ur life,she's not ready to endure with you and she would never endure with you......she only came back becos u are made....
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Femistico(m): 5:40pm On Aug 17, 2015
Now that u've got ur own dough she crawls back and started begging u...@op let her cry u a river..

women and money have been inseparable since 1752...they too dey depend on man..chai
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by dmcdad: 5:46pm On Aug 17, 2015
NeduLuiZ:
Na hypo them take wash your brain undecided
I no even believe the story sef. I no sure say that kind thing go happen, person go come still dey ask a very foolish question again. I no believe joor.
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by hadura29(m): 5:47pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aminat508:
Olagbara ooooooooooooooooo lipsrsealed

Aminat ko ni abgbara kan kan, mi o ni ro ni e meji, ma Le danu.. Aloku Alhaji, Tah... Jegudu jera, jemba jemba, jejere to n je ile, Jedi Jedi oun ni omo yen...

Hmmmm!!!
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Chelseafan1: 5:48pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aisha95:

So you're implying that a mistake as this isn't worth forgiving?
You never know.
Some guys might give it a thought. An individual is likely to yield to soothing words from a remorsful heart.
To err is human, to forgive is divine.
God forbid bad thing, no sane man wud accept her back, after rich man don sample her finish, messed her up and probably dumped her, she kon dey carry her useless and worthless body come meet....

If she no take time, I go lose my dogs for cage make dem pieces am.

Rubbish, ow wud u dump me for a rich man when I'm struggling, broke my heart, made me almost hate myself, made me feel worthless, only to come back with ur used body when things start working fine for me.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by eduxerxes: 5:49pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aisha95:
So you're implying that a mistake as this isn't worth forgiving?
at allll.........
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by toyese01(m): 5:49pm On Aug 17, 2015
In as much that guys will say ladies love money, yes they do but ladies nowadays are too responsible to work into poverty, noooo, am not a rich guy though but I No my limits probably dats y I don't av a gf but this guy admits that he can't meet her needs meaning he can't even guarantee there future.....this girl loves you but poverty is a big minor, you can take her back, don't be selfish at least she tasted part of The poverty, who knows maybe she was also pressurized to leave you. That she remembers you still exist and luckily you became rich is something if its money I bliv she will be enjoying that with her present husband even though she is a second wife but what she want is to go back and enjoy her love with you, you enjoy love when dia is money Ooº°°ºoo. And FYI am a guy and I don't have low self esteem I just like being blunt
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Aminat508(f): 5:50pm On Aug 17, 2015
hadura29:

Aminat ko ni abgbara kan kan, mi o ni ro ni e meji, ma Le danu.. Aloku Alhaji, Tah... Jegudu jera, jemba jemba, jejere to n je ile, Jedi Jedi oun ni omo yen...

Hmmmm!!!
lolz erinnpami grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Snizzy: 5:52pm On Aug 17, 2015
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by oribi(m): 5:56pm On Aug 17, 2015
sometimes nairaland is boring with certain stories coming up...this case is such....this is so simple to handle....why think? just forgive her then find a very fine pretty girl that deserve u simple and marry or are u a BELGIUM DEALER?
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 17, 2015
OP:

There is another option:

Take her up on the condition thatshe becomes your second wife or a mistress. That way you can have your cake, and eat it too. cheesy

And don't forget to get a pre-nup. Just in case sha..... lipsrsealed
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by sweetemmy(m): 5:57pm On Aug 17, 2015
ijustdey:

Would you go back to a woman who dumped you when you had nothing?

http://pulse.ng/gist/morning-teaser-my-fiancee-dumped-me-because-i-was-poor-now-she-wants-me-back-id4077313.html

well oga. push that girl out of ur life. she is after ur money. not love if anything happen to ur bi she may look outside. I have the same experience but I did not take hA out. bible say be patients and time for everything. don't Bleep ha o. if not u will be trap by sleeping with another mans wife. think o
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by lionphil(m): 5:58pm On Aug 17, 2015
ijustdey:

http://pulse.ng/gist/morning-teaser-my-fiancee-dumped-me-because-i-was-poor-now-she-wants-me-back-id4077313.html

The girl don marry oh! She's now the second wife to a rich man...why should he accept her back? Her fate is tied oh. No going back.
Make God no send thunder upon Ur head.
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by hadura29(m): 6:03pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aminat508:
lolz erinnpami grin grin

Ooto ni na!!! Eku ise eni jare!!
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by vickylala239: 6:03pm On Aug 17, 2015
ijustdey:

U Dnt Lik ursef.a gel dump u wen ur poor Nw ur rich he wnts u bck.Den pray noting shuld hit ur biz Cuz u will b dump again.

Y cnt u tink wit ur head.u tink is by beauty.

What r u doin wit a 2nd gel,wit all ur moni.u wan go pick okrika gel.someone's 2nd wife Nt Evn 1st.

Guy use ur head.

By right u shuld Nt Evn Hv Anytin to do wit ha.
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by bejeria101(m): 6:04pm On Aug 17, 2015
OP pls hide my identity lol. U said she is a 2nd wife to a richman,so wat dnt u undastand the wife or the richman?
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Beowulf(m): 6:05pm On Aug 17, 2015
Inasmuch as some of these stories sound like fiction, they do happen. I dated a gal as a broke dude way back in law school and the gal after we finished NYSC told me that she cannot wait for me, that she doesn't know when I will get a job and make money and that she needs to get married and that the chances of my succeeding as a lawyer was slim as there were already too many lawyers. At the risk of sounding immodest, I don't want to state how God has blessed me over the years and taken me to an area of law that I never knew existed. When I was going for my masters at an ivy league school she came to my house begging asking forgiveness. Of course, I told her I forgave but that we are no longer on the same level. Needless to say, I look back and I thank God she told me that thing cause it really spurred me on.

I also have several make friends who have told me of similar experiences with ladies. I wish ladies understood how a man's spirit can be crushed when you humiliate him cause he has no money. The closest thing that can hurt a man that way is impotence and come to think of it, being broke can be a terrible kind of impotence.

Ladies, if you must leave a man cause he's broke, please never make it so I obvious. It really kills a man's spirit.

My tuppence.

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Bgorgeous: 6:13pm On Aug 17, 2015
The man has said his own everybody wants to kill the girl no body wants to know if he was leaching out his frustrations on the lady then .Nigerians
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by holluwai(m): 6:13pm On Aug 17, 2015
Not totally true.

Setaje:
According to the words of my father. A broke man is a liar. lipsrsealed
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by jomoh: 6:14pm On Aug 17, 2015
ronald4lif:

The bolded should be dead brain. Even the most sanctimonious will not accept such a person back.

It's a way ladies tell that good hearted guys are dead brains.

So it's better to be bad hearted with alive brain than a good hearted with a dead brain.
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Deztro(m): 6:15pm On Aug 17, 2015
bros bros allow an back na n make she use beta sraw suck d money way u don gather
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by dmcdad: 6:18pm On Aug 17, 2015
Snizzy:

I was just about to like your comment till I read your last sentence.

Even if the guy does not take her back, that does not make him less of a man with a good heart.
Exactly! Infact, only a foolish man would take her back. I dey mad ni?
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by dmcdad: 6:19pm On Aug 17, 2015
jomoh:

It's a way ladies tell that good hearted guys are dead brains.

So it's better to be bad hearted with alive brain than a good hearted with a dead brain.
Abi ooooo
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Akuneshiobike(m): 6:22pm On Aug 17, 2015
hazyfm1:

@d bold caption

ARE YOU GAY?
Typo error bro
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by saxoholic1(m): 6:22pm On Aug 17, 2015
[quote author=Souljeezy post=37043423][/quote]
u are even suppose to listen to her... guy u be donkey..if u ever think twice about your past with her
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Akuneshiobike(m): 6:22pm On Aug 17, 2015
hazyfm1:

@d bold caption

ARE YOU GAY?
Typo error bro...thanks for the observation
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by hazyfm1: 6:23pm On Aug 17, 2015
Akuneshiobike:
Typo error bro

ok.. thought as much
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by DWJOBScom(m): 6:23pm On Aug 17, 2015
[quote author=Souljeezy post=37043423][/quote]
Easy abeg na!
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by jamesolibng: 6:24pm On Aug 17, 2015
ARE YOU OK,SECOND WIFE ALREADY.I THINK SHE IS USING JUJU ON YOU ALREADY.BE GUIDED!
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by ichommy(m): 6:24pm On Aug 17, 2015
grin cheesy
BeeBeeOoh:
If u don't know what to do that means u have vanilla in ur skull instead of brain..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by henrybomb(m): 6:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
ijustdey:

cum back?cum do wetin naa,she is gone forever

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) / You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) / Nigerian Ladies Seducing A White Man In Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.