Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back (58380 Views)

"I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" / Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks / My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Was A Virgin, Pretty Lady Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Raalsalghul: 4:32pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aisha95:

How can a man forgives his lover but yet does not accept her back into his life?
She will feel that he is barely doing that as a leverage to let her depart from him as soon as possible. That's even more downcasting.
However I understand your point. A case of who laughs last.
Its very possible. I support what the guy says- you can forgive, but don't accept her back. There's nothing like down casting there. It's just common sense.
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 17, 2015
Mekzmoney:
U repeated exactly wat d Op shared. But urs is d summary of it grin

Back to wat cot my attention.

Did u say only a man wit a good hrt would accept her back? undecided
That man must be an idiot..

And d Op that shared dis storry must cum 4rm Eki...state (no be mi tok am oh) or abakiliki cheesy

He even gave her time to cry n ask 4 4givness. If na me, they will be lukin 4her head d next day. grin
ARANT NONSENSE!!!
That's why God created everyone differently - balanced tendecy.
Think of it, if everybody is as hard as a rock, won't there be commotion everywhere?
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by ted1741: 4:33pm On Aug 17, 2015
Seriously, are you demented? How did you "make it" with this your coconut brian? A girl that preferred to be a second wife to a rich man than stay with a poor man, comes back and begs and u are confused. Really? And how long was the prodigal daughter married before coming back? At any rate, I think they should examine your head for traces of dementia. And why not, stretch your rich arms for her, ewue (goat) nmgbe.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by freecocoa(f): 4:33pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aisha95:

So you're implying that a mistake as this isn't worth forgiving?
You never know.
Some guys might give it a thought. An individual is likely to yield to soothing words from a remorsful heart.
To err is human, to forgive is divine.
Tgere can never be a reason to call what she did a mistake, how can you try to cover up something so obvious?
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 17, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Still doesn't make them gods
Okay.
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 17, 2015
EVILFOREST:

That's why in RELATIONSHIP CHAPTER 3 V 10....
NEVER take a woman serious, for she is around U now because you are her BEST at that time.

3 V 11....that she leaves U for another person immediately she realises how buoyant the new dude is.
3 V 12....Don't marry a lady out of pity.
3 V 13.....Dump her when you also discover a better lady

3 V 14....for a broken relationship is far better than a broken marriage.
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by ibroauthen(m): 4:34pm On Aug 17, 2015
[quote author=Funkychic post=37052694][/quote]

It's my advice you quoted nah tongue
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by francizy(m): 4:35pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aisha95:

Why would you perpetuate such a devlish act? Are you a vampire?

Hehehehe!! Am no vampire bug I was only trying to make comparison as both hurts look similar and according to you, to err is human and to forgive is devine.. grin
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by lanog: 4:35pm On Aug 17, 2015
Please take her back on probation , if it's not ''too late''..

But watch her closely..
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 17, 2015
Raalsalghul:
Its very possible. I support what the guy says- you can forgive, but don't accept her back. There's nothing like down casting there. It's just common sense.
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Raalsalghul: 4:36pm On Aug 17, 2015
toopsy22:
Only a fool goes back to his vomit,,,

There are many fishes in the ocean,,in fact PRETEND that you're poor again to all the potential fiancee/girlfriend that comes your way...
You get sense babe!
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by bigerboy200: 4:36pm On Aug 17, 2015
[quote author=Souljeezy post=37043423][/quote] ROTFL....
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 17, 2015
some people shld b banned frm nairaland
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by RFella(m): 4:39pm On Aug 17, 2015
p1jiobi:
U ended ur story with what should u do. Leme tell u what to do. Go and Get sense. U obviously lack it

Kai.....Na people like una dey make people hate Nairaland so; so if you nor insult am you nor go make point? Na wa for u oh
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 17, 2015
freecocoa:
Tgere can never be a reason to call what she did a mistake, how can you try to cover up something so obvious?
I aint trying to conceal her sin. Just opining my idea.
Yes. What she did was a mistake. Or is there another definition for the word "mistake"?
Seems am missing something. Tell me?
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Smithkline555: 4:41pm On Aug 17, 2015
Akuneshiobike:
I had similar experience with my Ex. Her name is Vivian, whom i loved so much. Things were rosy for me when i met him. A time came when I had some challenging issues in my work place, hence prompting my resignation. Not even up to month of the incident, when Vivian started acting funny, next thing she told me is never to disturb her life again. Oh, it was like my whole world had crashed. After some months, came back to life and moved on.
Six months later, i got a call for interview in one of the prestigious banks, and fortunately for me, i made it, a good position and a mouth watery salary. She got the info about me from my Cousin, lo and behold Vivian traced me to my office and was pleading and crying for forgiveness.
I pretended to have accepted her back. I used that opportunity to nack her abuna like crazy. After some weeks when i think i'm satisfied with her abuna. I gave her the shock of her life never to visit nor call my line EVER AGAIN in her whole life.
It was my Cousin who told me that Vivian has been crying since the day i told her off. Definitely i don't bloody care because she did same to me without minding my emotional feelings and i returned same to her. That serves them (women) right.
Ma nigga!!! @Op this ma nigga should be your role model.
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 17, 2015
francizy:

Hehehehe!! Am no vampire bug I was only trying to make comparison as both hurts look similar and according to you, to err is human and to forgive is devine.. grin
The situation described by you is too exaggerated that doubting its possibility isn't out of place.
You won't have the spine to open your mouth and apolo what? Apologise to me after doing that.
That's some real fvckery.
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by CaptPlanet(m): 4:46pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aisha95:

LMAO @ bolded.
Even me won't hesitate before sending that girl out into the street where she belong.

Lmao...the girl is just petty . That's the only reason she went back to the guy. Imagine her going back to the op and finding him worse than she left him. Do u think she'll shed even a teardrop not to talk of begging him......

Nobody wan die but them wan go heaven.
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 17, 2015
Raalsalghul:
You get sense babe!
grin
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Azumy(f): 4:47pm On Aug 17, 2015
Akuneshiobike:
I had similar experience with my Ex. Her name is Vivian, whom i loved so much. Things were rosy for me when i met him. A time came when I had some challenging issues in my work place, hence prompting my resignation. Not even up to month of the incident, when Vivian started acting funny, next thing she told me is never to disturb her life again. Oh, it was like my whole world had crashed. After some months, came back to life and moved on.
Six months later, i got a call for interview in one of the prestigious banks, and fortunately for me, i made it, a good position and a mouth watery salary. She got the info about me from my Cousin, lo and behold Vivian traced me to my office and was pleading and crying for forgiveness.
I pretended to have accepted her back. I used that opportunity to nack her abuna like crazy. After some weeks when i think i'm satisfied with her abuna. I gave her the shock of her life never to visit nor call my line EVER AGAIN in her whole life.
It was my Cousin who told me that Vivian has been crying since the day i told her off. Definitely i don't bloody care because she did same to me without minding my emotional feelings and i returned same to her. That serves them (women) right.
tot of sumtin else wen i saw "him" buh guess u were ova excited sharin ur experience evn dou u r stil a wicked sumborii! Dat ur punishmnt too badt! Lolz
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by nnemmpi(m): 4:47pm On Aug 17, 2015
Akuneshiobike:

I love dis
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Naff24(f): 4:48pm On Aug 17, 2015
Akuneshiobike:
It's not always good to pay evil with evil... Buh if I were in ur shoe, menh I go do more dan that oh cz we ladies can be xo xo heartless enh!
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Obaf16(f): 4:49pm On Aug 17, 2015
so you don't knw wot to do? Wen u r asking me,na who i go ask?
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by jclark: 4:50pm On Aug 17, 2015
Follow ur mind
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by nairabayng(f): 4:50pm On Aug 17, 2015
[quote author=Souljeezy post=37043423][/quote]

U ended ur story with what should u do. Leme tell u what to do. Go and Get sense. U obviously lack it

THE BEST QUOTE WRITTEN BY NAIRALANDER, YOU MADE ME LAUGH

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Mekzmoney(m): 4:50pm On Aug 17, 2015
So I should take her back because hav a good hrt abi?
There are some things u don't even need to say or hav a second tot abt.

A woman that left him and bcame a second wife?
Even if she didn't marry anoda man, what makes u so sure dat she won't leave if he's broke again?
Is it because u ar a lady?
Becarful oh undecided

Aisha95:

That's why God created everyone differently - balanced tendecy.
Think of it, if everybody is as hard as a rock, won't there be commotion everywhere?
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 17, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Lmao...the girl is just petty . That's the only reason she went back to the guy. Imagine her going back to the op and finding him worse than she left him. Do u think she'll shed even a teardrop not to talk of begging him......

Nobody wan die but them wan go heaven.
Nobi lie. Na true you talk.
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by tonimenia: 4:51pm On Aug 17, 2015
My Dear, please, listen to your Family.

I wanted to tell you to allow her back into your Life because, Poverty is a terrible thing.

But, Dearest, just ask yourself this simple question and answer it by yourself alone "If i become poor again would she still be there for me?"

If the answer is Yes! Please, go ahead and accept her back but, if No! please, let her go out of your life forever.

Because, you can not endure both Poverty and Rejection at the same time because, you may not live to tell the story again.

Thanks, i hope, it helps.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by freecocoa(f): 4:53pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aisha95:

I aint trying to conceal her sin. Just opining my idea.
Yes. What she did was a mistake. Or is there another definition for the word "mistake"?
Seems am missing something. Tell me?
I mean she intentionally did what she did, a deliberate mistake, but when one just says "mistake", we often think a general meaning, i'm telling you deciding to leave someone because he is poor, is not the type of mistake you think.
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 17, 2015
Mekzmoney:
So I should take her back because hav a good hrt abi?
There are some things u don't even need to say or hav a second tot abt.

A woman that left him and bcame a second wife?
Even if she didn't marry anoda man, what makes u so sure dat she won't leave if he's broke again?
Is it because u ar a lady?
Becarful oh undecided

Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by francizy(m): 4:53pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aisha95:

The situation described by you is too exaggerated that doubting its possibility isn't out of place.
You won't have the spine to open your mouth and apolo what? Apologise to me after doing that.
That's some real fvckery.

Muhehehehehe!!! Same way she shouldn't have the spine to ask for forgiveness, or haven't you heard of cases where a man committed suicide because his love left him?

Btw, I was kidding tho, as both scenarios differ greatly..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) / You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) / Nigerian Ladies Seducing A White Man In Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.