Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back (58379 Views)

"I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" / Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks / My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Was A Virgin, Pretty Lady Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Certifiedboss: 4:15pm On Aug 17, 2015
ijustdey:

Would you go back to a woman who dumped you when you had nothing?

http://pulse.ng/gist/morning-teaser-my-fiancee-dumped-me-because-i-was-poor-now-she-wants-me-back-id4077313.html

Forghive her . but let her GO and sin no more
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aisha95:

So?

Humans err.
Forgiving is divine.
Gods are divine.

Figure it out yourself
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by dannyben5: 4:15pm On Aug 17, 2015
is like ur head is covered wit nylon bag,put hole so dat air can enta ur brain (kai c mumu).
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by jameschibuike(m): 4:16pm On Aug 17, 2015
[quote author=Souljeezy post=37043423][/quote]

My brother God will bless u. Leave him let him be asking so so foolish Question.
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 17, 2015
neoapocalypse:

I don't think you get his point , it's not a case of gloating or having the last laugh , most certainly not. It's a case of using ones head , I would do the same as him - forgive her but not taking her back ( and it is not for revenge ). If she truly felt remorseful why didn't she come back when he was still not financially buoyant ? I'm guessing it took time before he became made , during that time why didn't she have that remorseful heart. She coming back only after he's made throws suspect on the reason why she came back.

I heard a similar story a while ago but with an unusual twist , the same way a guy was dumped when he wasn't rich and the girl came back to him years after he had become rich. He gave the girl only one condition to take her back - he would give out all his wealth and belongings to the poor and they would start a small farm somewhere and live as peasants for the rest of their lives , no fancy house , clothes and cars. I bet you can guess if she accepted his offer or not.
Hahaha. What a story.
At highlighted: if you were in her shoes, could you have done that?
Be sincere.
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 17, 2015
Earthkumy:
he seriously need Jesus
Not Jesus just a heart
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 17, 2015
She will make him poor, and then dump his sorry ass the second time angry angry
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by ojosegun2011(m): 4:20pm On Aug 17, 2015
Sebi, you be Igbo. Your people are regular muguns for harlots and wayward whores. Go ahead and take her back, we won't be surprised since your brothers even take their fiancés to hotels to raise money for business only to turn round and marry such ladies in grand styles. No bastard in your tribes' dictionary. Share serious story jooo, nonsence!!!!

Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by DTOBS(m): 4:20pm On Aug 17, 2015
kobonaire:
exactly, she go cook, clean house, eye never open so she no go spend your money finish and lastly they are freaks in the sack grin
hmmmm...I salute ona oooooo
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 17, 2015
francizy:

If I should cut of your breasts only because we had a silly argument and later come to you to ask for forgiveness so that you drop court case and I don't go to jail, will you forgive me and drop court case?
Why would you perpetuate such a devlish act? Are you a vampire?
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by LasoulMacuby(m): 4:21pm On Aug 17, 2015
I see the gold digging females ruining away from the thread

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aisha95:

Hahaha. What a story.
At highlighted: if you were in her shoes, could you have done that?
Be sincere.

Which still proves my point , she only became remorseful when she learnt he was made. Peradventure he loses all he has and goes back to ground zero would she weather the storm with him for as long as possible ( even if he never becomes rich again )
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 17, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Humans err.
Forgiving is divine.
Gods are divine.

Figure it out yourself
Some peeps distinguish themselves by exhibiting admirable traits.
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 17, 2015
ijustdey:

http://pulse.ng/gist/morning-teaser-my-fiancee-dumped-me-because-i-was-poor-now-she-wants-me-back-id4077313.html
That's why in RELATIONSHIP CHAPTER 3 V 10....
NEVER take a woman serious, for she is around U now because you are her BEST at that time.

3 V 11....that she leaves U for another person immediately she realises how buoyant the new dude is.
3 V 12....Don't marry a lady out of pity.
3 V 13.....Dump her when you also discover a better lady

3 V 14....for a broken relationship is far better than a broken marriage.
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Mekzmoney(m): 4:24pm On Aug 17, 2015
U repeated exactly wat d Op shared. But urs is d summary of it grin

Back to wat cot my attention.

Did u say only a man wit a good hrt would accept her back? undecided
That man must be an idiot..

And d Op that shared dis storry must cum 4rm Eki...state (no be mi tok am oh) or abakiliki cheesy

He even gave her time to cry n ask 4 4givness. If na me, they will be lukin 4her head d next day. grin
ARANT NONSENSE!!!
Aisha95:
Truth be told, that girl is an ingrate and ungrateful. Some girls can be very stupid sha.
You left a man plainly because he is struggling to make a meaningful life not that he is visionless. Due to your impatience, greed and despiracy, you deserted him for a richer man and when everything seemed to backfire on you, you are out playing the prodigal daughter, huh?
Get away from here tramp! I destest your type with vigour.
Only a man with a good heart can accept such a girl in a situation like this.
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by sureboy4eva(m): 4:24pm On Aug 17, 2015
Leave her. If u take her even God would reserve beating for u because he thought you should be wise and have more exposure. What happened to the rich man? Hi river is dried up or what? Mr man get ur life together and shut the doors to every downfall. If u dnt want to go back to powerty
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aisha95:
Some peeps distinguish themselves by exhibiting admirable traits.
Still doesn't make them gods
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by bidjannorah: 4:25pm On Aug 17, 2015
Description
READ MORE ,News ,Jobs , Health Tips,Fashion, buy and Sell .ON http://trade./

The abandoned baby was found in street inside a box by Police patrol in the Saudi city of Makkah. According to Dubai-based Al Bayan Daily, the police came to know after it heard the sound of the crying baby with the umbilical cord still attached to it.
The Spolice in a joint effort with Red Crescent teams took the baby to the Children’s Hospital where doctors are currently examining him. An investigation and search team was also formed to look for the parents of the abandoned baby.

continue reading and pictures click http://trade./ads/photo-newborn-baby-found-abandoned-inside-a-box/
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Xano(m): 4:25pm On Aug 17, 2015
Interesting story.
"Seek who loves you as you", its special to find someone who is so.
Seek another lady.
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Which still proves my point , she only became remorseful when she learnt he was made. Peradventure he loses all he has and goes back to ground zero would she weather the storm with him for as long as possible ( even if he never becomes rich again )
Nollywood comes to mind.
Probably not.
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by NoRetreat(m): 4:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
Go and listen to the Gordon Ward Comedy series. Its an inspiration to the youths. Ayinri was so poor to the extent that his only girlfriend dumped him, today, he is a billionaire, Basket mouth lost his girlfriend to Tuface then, Today, he is a celebrated comedy icon. Have you ever heard of fair weather friends? That is what you girl is. If things change again she would realised her mistake and discovered that you charmed her. Flee from her before she will fleece you.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by olayinkaj2(m): 4:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
Ladies been dey deny guys and be on the run when things are not ok since 1800bc. Ifeoma should go back to her rich husband o, all that glitters are not gold.
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Raalsalghul: 4:27pm On Aug 17, 2015
afolwalex20:
I've watched dis film bfo undecided

Desmond Elliot was Nnamdi and Tonto Dike was d girl..
This had me laughing. grin
afolwalex20:
I've watched dis film bfo undecided

Desmond Elliot was Nnamdi and Tonto Dike was d girl..
This had me laughing.
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 17, 2015
Only if i have intentions of using her for rituals to make more money would i accept her back. Anything short of that, i kick her boot off my office asap.

Gold-digging idiot
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Setaje(f): 4:27pm On Aug 17, 2015
According to the words of my father. A broke man is a liar. lipsrsealed
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Generalk007: 4:29pm On Aug 17, 2015
u dnt need any advice ok
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Emmygreenp: 4:29pm On Aug 17, 2015
Marry her and her rich husband together. Must u ask foolish questions.
ijustdey:

Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Btruth: 4:30pm On Aug 17, 2015
A lady that told you that you had no future certainly won't be your future wife. A bi?

People, I don't know if I'm correct oooo. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by temitemi1(m): 4:30pm On Aug 17, 2015
Ko ni agbara kan kan!
Aminat508:
Olagbara ooooooooooooooooo lipsrsealed
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aisha95:
Nollywood comes to mind. Probably not.
I rest my case
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by mamaafrik(m): 4:31pm On Aug 17, 2015
she knew you are soft that is why she came back,come to think of it,she'll do it again,yeah u dont need nostadamus to tell you that.
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Dubem13: 4:31pm On Aug 17, 2015
Yoruba girls are good at that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) / Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) / You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.