Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble (58558 Views)

My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing / Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) / What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by otukpo(f): 6:49pm On Aug 19, 2015
Op, you have gotten many good advice on how to warn her. But make sure you video it on the day of that warning. It may b,e your saviour in future
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by drnoel: 7:08pm On Aug 19, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Naija dudes acting like sister mary since 19AD..

Tell me you haven't been eyeing her since?

The unclad pictures of her or idonbilivit

Madam is that why u called people that looked at ur profile page stalker. Na wah 4 naija babe's. Always acting ajebutter since 1900.
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by SUGARBEE(f): 7:12pm On Aug 19, 2015
drnoel:

Madam is that why u called people that looked at ur profile page stalker. Na wah 4 naija babe's. Always acting ajebutter since 1900.

Lol.. What else would you expect
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 19, 2015
missbrigs:

D woman is desperate n may go any length . Threatening her is writing ur death sentence. She is will attack d guy either physically or spiritually. U no dey watch nollywood? U no dey see how d woman dey change am for d victim head. You don't say No to a woman rather u use wisdom to stylishly avoid her or keep posting her

This is not Nollywood!
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by lucianohase(m): 8:02pm On Aug 19, 2015
Its very easy to scare her away! Listen,Invite ur very pretty n curvy lady this period u r on leave, then let her dress in her undie n bra while in ur crib,whenever ur neighbor's wife knocks on ur door, then let her open it. I bet u,she won't come again! She won't even greet u..... *discuss this with ur girl first*
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by Fourwinds: 8:18pm On Aug 19, 2015
SUGARBEE:

d problem with u girls is dat u think all men are pervert. can not imagine how u girls think. no wonder a friend of mine went thru this terrible process in the hand of his mother simply because d guy wasn't d girls chasing type., d mother now thought d guy has a problem with is joystick. this lead to pressure on d guy to get marry. the mother even confined in me to know if my friend can perform. just imagine......thank God my friend is married now with two kids
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by kesterz: 8:19pm On Aug 19, 2015
Hmm woow this is bad!!! But guy she wants to snatch ur future away from you and ut ain't worth it to give her your future just for 19mins pleasure. You will be disappointed after the act trust me man. >sad
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by Fourwinds: 8:28pm On Aug 19, 2015
prettydiva89:
wetin you wan make I talk,why you self dey look at the picture twice and even opened a new one,now you talk of her putting you in trouble. Na you put yourself in trouble jae
what are u doing with dat ring
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by SUGARBEE(f): 8:28pm On Aug 19, 2015
Fourwinds:
d problem with u girls is dat u think all men are pervert. can not imagine how u girls think. no wonder a friend of mine went thru this terrible process in the hand of his mother simply because d guy wasn't d girls chasing type., d mother now thought d guy has a problem with is joystick. this lead to pressure on d guy to get marry. the mother even confined in me to know if my friend can perform. just imagine......thank God my friend is married now with two kids

Lol had a good laugh at your friends story...
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 19, 2015
Fourwinds:
what are u doing with dat ring
why??
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by Fourwinds: 8:35pm On Aug 19, 2015
prettydiva89:
why??
u are dreaming of d guy dat will put it on ur finger
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 19, 2015
Fourwinds:
u are dreaming of d guy dat will put it on ur finger
Anyhow
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by schumastic(m): 1:09am On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:

naija girls always having something to say about we guys...if he had said he slept with her am sure you will be the first to condemn him and now he is saying opposite, yet you won't believe...anyhow sha, every mallam with him own kettle
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by SUGARBEE(f): 8:12am On Aug 20, 2015
schumastic:

naija girls always having something to say about we guys...if he had said he slept with her am sure you will be the first to condemn him and now he is saying opposite, yet you won't believe...anyhow sha, every mallam with him own kettle

Didn't you know male prostitutes existed?
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by schumastic(m): 9:12am On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Didn't you know male prostitutes existed?

I do but in this case his trying to avoid the lady who happens to be a married woman with kids...the least we can do us support him n not condemn him, that's all am saying...
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by erumena(m): 12:58pm On Aug 20, 2015
Solomon19:
My neighbour’s wife has kids but she’s quite young. For sometime I have being on leave, each time she’s always asking when I’m resuming I keep telling her soon. One morning she came to my house that she needed my help to do something online and I noticed she was not wearing a bra and as if she wanted me to notice it going by her body movement. Last week she brought her laptop that she wanted me to check it for her and that she was going to pick it up the next morning. So while checking the laptop I noticed there were some pictures on the desktop.

Out of curiosity I opened one of the pictures and noticed it was her nude pictures. So I opened another one and still the same. When she came the next day I told her the laptop was fine. Then she asked me the she hopes I didn’t look at her pictures ooo. I was mute and said what pictures? She laughed and asked me if I liked what I saw? Honestly I was shocked. I told her no that I needed to do something that she should please excuse me for now. The husband is a good neighbor and I just feel very guilty and angry. I just moved in the compound 9 months ago and all these?

How do I stop all this nonsense?

Whatever you do, don't sleep with her!
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by xtervaganza(m): 3:17pm On Aug 22, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Shey you get that kain restraint , how you go play with b00bie wey your John Thomas no go stand up.
shebi na me?

i know how i go do am

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top5 Fascinating Sex Secrets About China / If You Have Attended Over 100 Weddings And Still Single.....pics / 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.