Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble (58555 Views)

My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing / Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) / What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by SUGARBEE(f): 10:15am On Aug 19, 2015
tete7000:

A man posted probably a genuine concern. You didn't know him from Adam's but concluded he has always been eyeing his neighbour's wife. How did you reach that conclusion from piece of information given in the post? Why do you think every man lust after every women all the time? If this the conclusion reached by you, does it say something about your state of mind? Finally if the unclad picture is even released here to what benefit will it be to you? What good will it do for the public? The scripture says from the abundance of heart a man/woman speaks. And my people has a proverb that says 'Even when we cry, we ought to be able to still see'. So even in jokes let watch our utterances. You look too beautiful to think this way. My candid opinion. Don't be angry if it were you.

Even if a thousand persons asks him for the unclad pictures he wouldn't still have posted it and so I was just making fun out of the whole thing but it seems you're taking it too far
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by chidoozmega(m): 10:19am On Aug 19, 2015
flee for ur life
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by chidoozmega(m): 10:27am On Aug 19, 2015
[/font][s][/s][/b]
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][s][/s][b]
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][s][/s][b][/b]help me oh God.
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by valilo20(m): 10:30am On Aug 19, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Naija dudes acting like sister mary since 19AD..

Tell me you haven't been eyeing her since?

The unclad pictures of her or idonbilivit
dz made my day
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by pbs4real(m): 10:31am On Aug 19, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Lol I see you're still suffering from a hang over.. Don't worry, just lay your poor head down and have a nice nap
mah poor head biko,u mean i shld take a nap in mah office? U must be kidding me,i just feel like laufing that's why i log'd in NL. . *cheers*
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by SUGARBEE(f): 10:34am On Aug 19, 2015
pbs4real:
mah poor head biko,u mean i shld take a nap in mah office? U must be kidding me,i just feel like laufing that's why i log'd in NL. . *cheers*

Lol.. Have a nice day
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by fpeter(f): 10:37am On Aug 19, 2015
pbs4real:
sup?

hey!!
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by JayJustus(m): 10:38am On Aug 19, 2015
when naming ceremony reach call me bros abeg...I'm an events manager...I will surely make it a memorable one for you
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by dvee2: 10:38am On Aug 19, 2015
Advice from my dad. whatever you do, never ever ever sleep with another mans wife. full stop.

1 Like

Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by chisabones: 10:39am On Aug 19, 2015
Solomon19:
My neighbour’s wife has kids but she’s quite young. For sometime I have being on leave, each time she’s always asking when I’m resuming I keep telling her soon. One morning she came to my house that she needed my help to do something online and I noticed she was not wearing a bra and as if she wanted me to notice it going by her body movement. Last week she brought her laptop that she wanted me to check it for her and that she was going to pick it up the next morning. So while checking the laptop I noticed there were some pictures on the desktop.

Out of curiosity I opened one of the pictures and noticed it was her nude pictures. So I opened another one and still the same. When she came the next day I told her the laptop was fine. Then she asked me the she hopes I didn’t look at her pictures ooo. I was mute and said what pictures? She laughed and asked me if I liked what I saw? Honestly I was shocked. I told her no that I needed to do something that she should please excuse me for now. The husband is a good neighbor and I just feel very guilty and angry. I just moved in the compound 9 months ago and all these?

How do I stop all this nonsense?

OGA YOU NO SABI IGNORE PERSON WOMEN HATE IT WHEN YOU IGNORE THEM, SO JUST DO LIKE SAY SHE NO EXIST AND DO YOUR THING OR ELSE NA CUTLASS HER HUSBAND GO TAKE FINISH YOU OO grin grin grin
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by Gurgle(f): 10:39am On Aug 19, 2015
pbs4real:
is it his fault Btw am sure the op went tru the whole picsgrin

Lol of course its his fault. What have the pictures got to do with what she asked him to do
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by SexyStrawberry(f): 10:39am On Aug 19, 2015
Solomon19:
My neighbour’s wife has kids but she’s quite young. For sometime I have being on leave, each time she’s always asking when I’m resuming I keep telling her soon. One morning she came to my house that she needed my help to do something online and I noticed she was not wearing a bra and as if she wanted me to notice it going by her body movement. Last week she brought her laptop that she wanted me to check it for her and that she was going to pick it up the next morning. So while checking the laptop I noticed there were some pictures on the desktop.

Out of curiosity I opened one of the pictures and noticed it was her nude pictures. So I opened another one and still the same. When she came the next day I told her the laptop was fine. Then she asked me the she hopes I didn’t look at her pictures ooo. I was mute and said what pictures? She laughed and asked me if I liked what I saw? Honestly I was shocked. I told her no that I needed to do something that she should please excuse me for now. The husband is a good neighbor and I just feel very guilty and angry. I just moved in the compound 9 months ago and all these?

Tales by moonlight! u don watch am before Abi?
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by kunle75(m): 10:44am On Aug 19, 2015
goodmorning40:
That one concern u, if u like go kpoko person wife. I am having the vision u will be the next acid bath victim on nairaland

you just spoke my mind...............
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by charmingeyes(m): 10:44am On Aug 19, 2015
Gurgle:

I read and understood it:

1. If he was looking at the photos for IT purposes, he would have said "I suspected there was a virus in the Photos folder, so I opened it to make sure and I came across her _naked pictures", not that he opened it out of curiosity! why should somebody do that

Solomon19:So while checking the laptop I noticed there were some pictures on the desktop.

Did u also read that the pics were on the desktop ie. on the screen?
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by Gurgle(f): 10:48am On Aug 19, 2015
charmingeyes:

Solomon19:So while checking the laptop I noticed there were some pictures on the desktop.

Did u also read that the pics were on the desktop ie. on the screen?

Solomon19:
So while checking the laptop I noticed there were some pictures on the desktop.

Out of curiosity I opened one of the pictures and noticed it was her nude pictures. So I opened another one and still the same.

For him to have opened them, they must have been in a folder. He cannot have seen them without consciously clicking on them. They weren't just splayed openly on the desktop. Even if it were a direct shortcut to the photos, he still had to click on them first
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by camaraderi(m): 10:51am On Aug 19, 2015
Simple thing, Go bring ur gf or Ashana come house. Nack am until she starts screaming so your neighbour can hear her screams
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 19, 2015
xtervaganza:
Just play with her Bobbie

Buh no kpansh am oo

Shey you get that kain restraint , how you go play with b00bie wey your John Thomas no go stand up.
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by OLUJOSHINS(m): 11:00am On Aug 19, 2015
goodmorning40:
That one concern u, if u like go kpoko person wife. I am having the vision u will be the next acid bath victim on nairaland
grin
goodmorning40:

evil prophet
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by OLUJOSHINS(m): 11:05am On Aug 19, 2015
Gurgle:

I read and understood it:

1. If he was looking at the photos for IT purposes, he would have said "I suspected there was a virus in the Photos folder, so I opened it to make sure and I came across her _naked pictures", not that he opened it out of curiosity! why should somebody do that

2. Opening the second folder wasn't necessary, was it??

U stumble upon a folder containing the unclad pics of Ur physically fit neighbour & U wan lie say U no go view all possible pics ehn?
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 19, 2015
Solomon19:

RIP to English.
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by hrhobi1(m): 11:08am On Aug 19, 2015
Op you are a dirty liar, you got this article from Linda ikeji blog. Ole.
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by Gurgle(f): 11:09am On Aug 19, 2015
OLUJOSHINS:

U stumble upon a folder containing the unclad pics of Ur physically fit neighbour & U wan lie say U no go view all possible pics ehn?

I may be tempted to, but I don't think I would actually do it. I genuinely don't think so. since he trusted me with the laptop its not really fair

1 Like

Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by pamelerin: 11:11am On Aug 19, 2015
Run from the devil!
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by Bicci: 11:19am On Aug 19, 2015
O boy, if you are not careful, she might set you up!
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by loyeh02(m): 11:20am On Aug 19, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Naija dudes acting like sister mary since 19AD..

Tell me you haven't been eyeing her since?

The unclad pictures of her or idonbilivit

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by emeke042(m): 11:25am On Aug 19, 2015
be like Joseph...lol

1 Like

Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by ArchEnemy(m): 11:26am On Aug 19, 2015
Manuelson:
Person gats pray hard make e no go marry dis kind Delilah put for haus o
you can say that again
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by MarieSucre(f): 11:27am On Aug 19, 2015
gememerald:
Report everything to the husband......and rebuke her sharply.

^This advice. Se she wants it hard. Give the repercussions to her hard.
Can you imagine. Later she will say its devil that pushed her out of her husbands house.
Devil did not remove her bra when she went to visit a single man.
Devil did not snap unclad pictures and deliberately put it in a folder for him to see.
Devil is not looking for some ass when he/she is already in a committed relationship.
She is!!!

Please warn her severely, if it persists then have a chat with her husband. Trust me, this is one woman you do not want to tango with.
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by pbs4real(m): 11:29am On Aug 19, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol of course its his fault. What have the pictures got to do with what she asked him to do
hahahacheesy
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by pbs4real(m): 11:34am On Aug 19, 2015
fpeter:

hey!!
nice pix u gat. . U are a nigerian ryt?
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by ndidibabe(f): 11:45am On Aug 19, 2015
Solomon19:

Super story. Only a fool will believe this. In this age, someone will leave her unclad pix for you when she knows you can copy and upload it on the internet?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid) / Top5 Fascinating Sex Secrets About China / If You Have Attended Over 100 Weddings And Still Single.....pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.