Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,132 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble (58556 Views)

My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing / Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) / What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by alexlee50: 9:32am On Aug 19, 2015
Bros na your dirty mind dey do u o.how does her not wearing bra or u looking at her nude pics (without her consent) translet to her trying to seduce you.bro if she wants you to Bleep her, I am sure she will let u know.Touch her now, u will hear story of rape, sexual harassment. Wetin dey her mind fit dey different from your own o
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by CaptPlanet(m): 9:36am On Aug 19, 2015
This is a no brainer. You guys stay in the same compound plus she's married, so it's a no no. Don't give in to her antics and make it as clear as possible. Do it once and u can never stop it....
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by terry2kd(m): 9:37am On Aug 19, 2015
oga do what u want to do and keep mute my friend,opportunity comes but once grin cheesy kiss[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by sule5727: 9:38am On Aug 19, 2015
Solomon19:
My neighbour’s wife has kids but she’s quite young. For sometime I have being on leave, each time she’s always asking when I’m resuming I keep telling her soon. One morning she came to my house that she needed my help to do something online and I noticed she was not wearing a bra and as if she wanted me to notice it going by her body movement. Last week she brought her laptop that she wanted me to check it for her and that she was going to pick it up the next morning. So while checking the laptop I noticed there were some pictures on the desktop.

Out of curiosity I opened one of the pictures and noticed it was her nude pictures. So I opened another one and still the same. When she came the next day I told her the laptop was fine. Then she asked me the she hopes I didn’t look at her pictures ooo. I was mute and said what pictures? She laughed and asked me if I liked what I saw? Honestly I was shocked. I told her no that I needed to do something that she should please excuse me for now. The husband is a good neighbor and I just feel very guilty and angry. I just moved in the compound 9 months ago and all these?

How do I stop all this nonsense?
why u guys keep on repeating the same thread always
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by tete7000(m): 9:38am On Aug 19, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Naija dudes acting like sister mary since 19AD..

Tell me you haven't been eyeing her since?

The unclad pictures of her or idonbilivit

You be lady now. I no expect this type of reply from you. If na man now I for try understand. Funny enough your profile picture doesn't portray you a negative person. What do you intend doing with unclad picture of a fellow woman? Abi you be lesbian?
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by zadok60: 9:40am On Aug 19, 2015
sonofananimal:
EEEDIOT!
SHOW US YOUR P ENIS undecided
I am only spoiling you by showing you what you're asking for. Now I know you are really a kid..
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by Jewelbaby01(f): 9:41am On Aug 19, 2015
sexyjob:

this is the best advice so far
thanks dear
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by SUGARBEE(f): 9:43am On Aug 19, 2015
tete7000:

You be lady now. I no expect this type of reply from you. If na man now I for try understand. Funny enough your profile picture doesn't portray you a negative person. What do you intend doing with unclad picture of a fellow woman? Abi you be lesbian?

And what's wrong with what I posted?
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by Bollove: 9:44am On Aug 19, 2015
Solomon19:
My neighbour’s wife has kids but she’s quite young. For sometime I have being on leave, each time she’s always asking when I’m resuming I keep telling her soon. One morning she came to my house that she needed my help to do something online and I noticed she was not wearing a bra and as if she wanted me to notice it going by her body movement. Last week she brought her laptop that she wanted me to check it for her and that she was going to pick it up the next morning. So while checking the laptop I noticed there were some pictures on the desktop.

Out of curiosity I opened one of the pictures and noticed it was her nude pictures. So I opened another one and still the same. When she came the next day I told her the laptop was fine. Then she asked me the she hopes I didn’t look at her pictures ooo. I was mute and said what pictures? She laughed and asked me if I liked what I saw? Honestly I was shocked. I told her no that I needed to do something that she should please excuse me for now. The husband is a good neighbor and I just feel very guilty and angry. I just moved in the compound 9 months ago and all these?

How do I stop all this nonsense?
As a bachelor, do not live in married folks compound !!! .... I don't do it cuz It is better to be seduced by fellow singles than married folks ....... If you bang her trouble, if you do not bang her, she can wickedly set U up with her husband and put U in trouble !!!
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by olowoeko(m): 9:44am On Aug 19, 2015
guy, if u do it u are in trouble, the best thing is to report her to her husband else, she will soon set u up if u dnt and refuse to have sex with her, just let her husband know first so u wnt be implicated by her for refusing her advances
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by Happiness87(f): 9:46am On Aug 19, 2015
lemmmmme alone o o o o o, you must not fuk all nlers
pbs4real:
op we wont get caught as well? Sup wit u,bin a whilegrin
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by Vikto: 9:47am On Aug 19, 2015
Tell her straight to the face that you are a child of God and would like her to give her life to Christ. Tell her how much you respect her husband and the dangers of Adultery. Let her know that the husband knows about her almost daily visits and that you have chosen to update him. Finally, warn her not to visit you without her husband for the rest of her life.
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by cherry007(f): 9:48am On Aug 19, 2015
Give her a sound warning resist d devil and she will flee from u, stop her from entering ur apartment, u r a man stop assistin her in anyway. U hv to b careful who knows if dey hv send her from d pit of hell to collect ur glory. Plz dnt let her enter ur apartment so she won't accuse u of rape! Plz I beg u ran for ur life!!!!!
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by biolamoshood: 9:51am On Aug 19, 2015
I will advice u 2 do it cos if u don't she might tell her husband u are trying 2 akpako her women a dangerous
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by pbs4real(m): 9:53am On Aug 19, 2015
SUGARBEE:

You're talking about your right hand that you made love to yesterday right?
hahahacheesy See ur eyes like catfishcheesy op u dnt use cucumber last nyt?
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by INJESUSITRUST: 9:53am On Aug 19, 2015
This is serious oooh, there is this 2 women in my compound that also behave in this immoral direction, when one call your attention with only bra & skin tight other one will tie raper and let it open & too many unspeakable behaviors that keep me wondering. May God save us from people's wife and God pls don't give me that kind of wife, i don't want to die young.
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by fpeter(f): 9:57am On Aug 19, 2015
gememerald:
Report everything to the husband......and rebuke her sharply.

I think he should just rebuke her sternly and warn her that next time he would tell her husband.
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by koife(m): 9:58am On Aug 19, 2015
You snoozed someone pictures in owners laptop without authorization. Am sure you know you are not talking to kids...some of us here are matured. Next time you want to write a script have a more matured person proof read it#$toryforthegods
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by tete7000(m): 9:58am On Aug 19, 2015
SUGARBEE:

And what's wrong with what I posted?

A man posted probably a genuine concern. You didn't know him from Adam's but concluded he has always been eyeing his neighbour's wife. How did you reach that conclusion from piece of information given in the post? Why do you think every man lust after every women all the time? If this the conclusion reached by you, does it say something about your state of mind? Finally if the unclad picture is even released here to what benefit will it be to you? What good will it do for the public? The scripture says from the abundance of heart a man/woman speaks. And my people has a proverb that says 'Even when we cry, we ought to be able to still see'. So even in jokes let watch our utterances. You look too beautiful to think this way. My candid opinion. Don't be angry if it offends you.
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by bengoodcreature: 9:59am On Aug 19, 2015
Pls dont tell her husband, for ur dear life, kindly avoid her frm entering ur Apartment, greet her and go ur own ok
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by pbs4real(m): 9:59am On Aug 19, 2015
Happiness87:
lemmmmme alone o o o o o, you must not fuk all nlers
hapiness u knw its only u i lof. . .u re my orente in the makinggrin
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by shegs4danny(m): 10:00am On Aug 19, 2015
Jst try to avoid it in any way u tink u can..D devil is @ work ni yen o
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by Happiness87(f): 10:00am On Aug 19, 2015
if I hear
pbs4real:
hapiness u knw its only u i lof. . .u re my orente in the makinggrin
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 19, 2015
zadok60:

I am only spoiling you by showing you what you're asking for.
Now I know you are really a kid..
SO JUST BECAUSE THE OP DON'T WHAT TO SLEEP WITH ANOTHER PERSON'S WIFE, YOU CLASSIFY HIM A GAY OR HE HAVE A SMALL P ENIS undecided

YOU THINK BEFORE TALK! DON'T JUST SHOW HOW USELESS YOU ARE ONLINE
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by pbs4real(m): 10:03am On Aug 19, 2015
fpeter:

I think he should just rebuke her sternly and warn her that next time he would tell her husband.
sup?
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by SUGARBEE(f): 10:04am On Aug 19, 2015
pbs4real:
hahahacheesy See ur eyes like catfishcheesy op u dnt use cucumber last nyt?

Lol I see you're still suffering from a hang over.. Don't worry, just lay your poor head down and have a nice nap
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by dannewlife(m): 10:12am On Aug 19, 2015
Copy the pictures and threathen her with them ! She will either back off or you back down.
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by adorable29(f): 10:12am On Aug 19, 2015
I laugh when men say they don't know what to do concerning a woman's advances!

Unless she is your boss and freaking signs your pay check, then you sure as hell know what to do! It aint rocket science or spiritual battle.....

The bad angel inside you wants the flirting to continue even tho the good angel tells you it is wrong..... Hehehe!

If you don't like the green light she is giving, then you give her the STOP red light na.

If it was an ugly GAY old man giving you flirtatious green light, am sure you will IMMEDIATELY KNOW WHAT TO DO O.....

fpeter:

1 Like

Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by pbs4real(m): 10:13am On Aug 19, 2015
Happiness87:
if I hear
singing orente by adekunle gold for hapiness87. .
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by Happiness87(f): 10:14am On Aug 19, 2015
i will tell my mummy
pbs4real:
singing orente by adekunle gold for hapiness87. .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top5 Fascinating Sex Secrets About China / If You Have Attended Over 100 Weddings And Still Single.....pics / 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.