Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,042 members, 7,810,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble (58546 Views)

My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing / Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) / What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 19, 2015
Tell her husband of her adulterous attitude,make sure you tell him or else she will kill the man one day by disease,misfortunes etc.
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by xtervaganza(m): 11:57am On Aug 19, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Shey you get that kain restraint , how you go play with b00bie wey your John Thomas no go stand up.
ok make he ask for bl0wjob join or if the woman no fit hold make dem do 69

but by all means make he no put him prick ooo for her zanga ooo
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by fpeter(f): 12:04pm On Aug 19, 2015
pbs4real:
nice pix u gat. . U are a nigerian ryt?

Thanks, full blooded one
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by pbs4real(m): 12:11pm On Aug 19, 2015
fpeter:

Thanks, full blooded one
buh wre u took dt pix,def nt nigeria. . .grin
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 19, 2015
Solomon19:
My neighbour’s wife has kids but she’s quite young. For sometime I have being on leave, each time she’s always asking when I’m resuming I keep telling her soon. One morning she came to my house that she needed my help to do something online and I noticed she was not wearing a bra and as if she wanted me to notice it going by her body movement. Last week she brought her laptop that she wanted me to check it for her and that she was going to pick it up the next morning. So while checking the laptop I noticed there were some pictures on the desktop.

Out of curiosity I opened one of the pictures and noticed it was her nude pictures. So I opened another one and still the same. When she came the next day I told her the laptop was fine. Then she asked me the she hopes I didn’t look at her pictures ooo. I was mute and said what pictures? She laughed and asked me if I liked what I saw? Honestly I was shocked. I told her no that I needed to do something that she should please excuse me for now. The husband is a good neighbor and I just feel very guilty and angry. I just moved in the compound 9 months ago and all these?

How do I stop all this nonsense?

Fine boy. we don notice you.
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by sweetemmy(m): 12:26pm On Aug 19, 2015
Solomon19:
My neighbour’s wife has kids but she’s quite young. For sometime I have being on leave, each time she’s always asking when I’m resuming I keep telling her soon. One morning she came to my house that she needed my help to do something online and I noticed she was not wearing a bra and as if she wanted me to notice it going by her body movement. Last week she brought her laptop that she wanted me to check it for her and that she was going to pick it up the next morning. So while checking the laptop I noticed there were some pictures on the desktop.

Out of curiosity I opened one of the pictures and noticed it was her nude pictures. So I opened another one and still the same. When she came the next day I told her the laptop was fine. Then she asked me the she hopes I didn’t look at her pictures ooo. I was mute and said what pictures? She laughed and asked me if I liked what I saw? Honestly I was shocked. I told her no that I needed to do something that she should please excuse me for now. The husband is a good neighbor and I just feel very guilty and angry. I just moved in the compound 9 months ago and all these?

How do I stop all this nonsense?

well stay away from her if not u will sleep her one day. @ all Cost
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by morbeta(m): 12:43pm On Aug 19, 2015
Your curiosity grew the day you noticed she wasnt putting on bra, thats why you opened the picture in anticipation. You went through all the nude pics again and again althrough the nite. Well flee!!! Before the magnetiism becomes stronger.
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by ugbah007: 1:07pm On Aug 19, 2015
Bros,you opened one and saw her unclad picture,instead of shutting it down you went ahead and open another one and probably view it for some minutes.Guy you better control yourself and don't do what I'm thinking.she is not putting you in any trouble because you are the owner of the thing between your legs,you decide where it enters or not.
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by missbrigs: 1:16pm On Aug 19, 2015
vfactor:
Me? I will threaten to post her naked pictures I copied online grin. All the nonsense will stop!

D woman is desperate n may go any length . Threatening her is writing ur death sentence. She is will attack d guy either physically or spiritually. U no dey watch nollywood? U no dey see how d woman dey change am for d victim head. You don't say No to a woman rather u use wisdom to stylishly avoid her or keep posting her
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by Orkpekyandega(m): 1:36pm On Aug 19, 2015
These occurences are not too strange to some of us. Some married women will even stare at you as if they want to eat you raw.
I am very sure the woman is even on Nairaland and has read what you have posted about her. She might even be among those whose comments sound so innocent.
Now my advice is this, call her aside and tell her you have posted what transpired between you and her on Nairaland. If she doubts, show her people's comments concerning the matter. Her attitude towards you will surely change.
Thank me yesterday gringrin
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by Jozzy4: 1:45pm On Aug 19, 2015
@ OP , avoid her and you will go far in life
( a case study of Joseph in the land of Egypt )

Infact , if u do it and her husband find out ! HE CAN KILL YOU . THE JEALOUSY OF A MAN IS DANGEROUS .

Beware .
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by Behira(f): 2:02pm On Aug 19, 2015
pbs4real:
just the way u wnt to pt me in troubletongue
tongue cheesy tongue cheesy
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by Orkpekyandega(m): 2:03pm On Aug 19, 2015
pasqal09:

He said the pics were on her desktop. Na wa o! You're already calling him adulterous.
Don't mind Nairalanders with their e-righteousness. 95% of those who want to crucify the dude would have not only viewed the pictures, but copy them to their phones.
Some of them would have searched to open even the locked files or folders just to view her pictures. What is so wrong about viewing pictures on the desktop of a Laptop? If they were secret files, they would not be place there.
Some of the dudes here will collect your phone and the first place they go to, is your pictures. Nairalanders stop displaying hypocricy here. Leave the op. By my standards he is to some extent , a very disciplined young man if he is yet to eat the forbiden tr**.

1 Like

Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by Orkpekyandega(m): 2:05pm On Aug 19, 2015
fortunechy:
VERY SIMPLE............TELL HER DT U AR HIV POSITIVE.
Chai see wickedness. The kain race wey she go pick go pass Usain Bolt own sef
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by zadok60: 2:08pm On Aug 19, 2015
sonofananimal:
SO JUST BECAUSE THE OP DON'T WHAT TO SLEEP WITH ANOTHER PERSON'S WIFE, YOU CLASSIFY HIM A GAY OR HE HAVE A SMALL P ENIS undecided

YOU THINK BEFORE TALK! DON'T JUST SHOW HOW USELESS YOU ARE ONLINE
ain't gonna say anything to you..your MONICKER has explained it.
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by Orkpekyandega(m): 2:13pm On Aug 19, 2015
LaDivva:
Just run, don't look back. Mehn, some women are just devil's incarnate.
Thank God you made this confession yourself. If you had not come about this post, and someone said what you have said about women, I don't think you would take it likely with such a person.
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by Orkpekyandega(m): 2:25pm On Aug 19, 2015
freecocoa:
The only reason a person will be asking what to do in this type of situation is, is because he/she is interested but scared of what the outcome may be, therefore, wants to know the best action to take smh.

You can't tell us you honestly don't know what to do, to put a stop to it.
It's not true miss . You have to use wisdom and diplomacy at times in your no. But if you doubt me go and ask Joseph in the Bible.
That is a case involving his neighbour and as such, he needs counsel on how best to say no and not cause so much damage. The rate at which married women flirt with Bachelors nowadays is so alarmig. Some of them don't even mind imposing themselves on you. And when you say no, they go to any extent to get back at you. People even tend to believe their lies told against you than you who never wanted to yield to their evil demands would say.
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by freecocoa(f): 2:28pm On Aug 19, 2015
Orkpekyandega:

It's not true miss . You have to use wisdom and diplomacy at times in your no. But if you doubt me go and ask Joseph in the Bible.
That is a case involving his neighbour and as such, he needs counsel on how best to say no and not cause so much damage. The rate at which married women flirt with Bachelors nowadays is so alarmig. Some of them don't even mind imposing themselves on you. And when you say no, they go to any extent to get back at you. People even tend to believe their lies told against you than you who never wanted to yield to their evil demands would say.
Story, that's what the Joseph bullcrap is.

Plus it's not even like the OP and the said Joseph's predicament is the same. He entertains her in his house and comes here to talk nonsense, give me a break please.
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by Orkpekyandega(m): 2:40pm On Aug 19, 2015
holyokoto:

Report what? this dude is just pulling our legs, He is up to something, If He did not admire the Lady a married Woman will not just openly hooked up in the same environ
I say no in capital letters to the bolded. Some of the comments I have read here on this very issue show that, most of us are still very ignorant about so many social issues. Who made you to wrongly believe that "you have to admire a married woman before she will begin to throw passes at you (sexually harrass you)?"
I gues thats what LastProphet meant earlier in his post. And I repeat, 'wrong notion'.
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by Orkpekyandega(m): 2:45pm On Aug 19, 2015
freecocoa:
Story, that's what the Joseph bullcrap is.

Plus it's not even like the OP and the said Joseph's predicament is the same. He entertains her in his house and comes here to talk nonsense, give me a break please.
You mean he should have sent her away when she came with the Laptop or when she entered the OP's room without a bra just because she is married?
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 19, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Naija dudes acting like sister mary since 19AD..

Tell me you haven't been eyeing her since?

The unclad pictures of her or idonbilivit
chai,u will be more prettier on my bed.
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by Orkpekyandega(m): 2:50pm On Aug 19, 2015
Pain:
You have a very vivid imagination. I advise you confine your evil thots within that realm. Any physical crystallization can be life threatening to you. Few men can spare you bodily harm for defiling their wives. Find a productive use for your spare time..most serious people use their leave for the pursuit of investments and other value adding things..
Those people you mentioned pursues their agenders in isolation and sleep in caves where irresponsible housewives can not disturb them right?. This is serious.
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by tola268: 2:56pm On Aug 19, 2015
Phikom:
there is fire on the mountain!
You better move out of that place and look for another place to live, if you fall inlove with her or not, you are in trouble
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by itunity007(m): 3:45pm On Aug 19, 2015
if u ask me na who i go ask
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by freecocoa(f): 3:55pm On Aug 19, 2015
Orkpekyandega:

You mean he should have sent her away when she came with the Laptop or when she entered the OP's room without a bra just because she is married?
No, he should have undressed her and taken more pics of her.

1 Like

Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by Orkpekyandega(m): 3:59pm On Aug 19, 2015
freecocoa:
No, he should have undressed her and taken more pics of her.
Thats better. Lol
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by otswag(m): 4:07pm On Aug 19, 2015
Awoof akpako dey run belle ooo. U beta avoid her like the plague. Call her and let her know ur uncomfortable wt her behavior and make sure you record the conversation with your phone. U never know when you might need it. Remember the story of Joseph in d bible
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:26pm On Aug 19, 2015
Talk to her, let her know that u don't want her. And be careful, she can turn around to tell her husband that u r the one asking her out. As my lecturer always say, women have power, but the only thing that saves men is that most of them don't know the powers they have. But if this woman in question knows her powers and use them on u, u will regret it cos u are the one who seem to have conscience, she doesn't.

If u know what is good, do it.
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by justmyway: 5:03pm On Aug 19, 2015
You have to be strict with her. Don't allow her into your house again and always keep straight face when you see her. Answer her greetings just like you would answer a stranger.
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by wearerelated: 5:56pm On Aug 19, 2015
Dear, Flee from her advances.

She's got something she wishes to share with you

it's not LOVE, it's called REGRET......... "and d simple who go into her sink in her grave"

Avoid, get busy, and totally delist her from your attention.

And get a new place if she persists

Wish you d best bro. Good work so far!
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by qtx(m): 6:02pm On Aug 19, 2015
bind her bc she is demonic. married woman. hmmmm this world....

[url]robminds.com[/url]
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by Phikom(m): 6:30pm On Aug 19, 2015
sayyid:
and d guy does nt seems to b on d run
u can say that again...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid) / Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. / Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.