Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble (58559 Views)

My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing / Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) / What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by olasmith10(m): 11:46pm On Aug 18, 2015
Gurgle:
Whoops. But why did you look at the pictures

Anyway whatever you do, don't get involved with her. You will surely regret it

Gurgle, u and questions always!

so he shld shut his eyes wen surfing tru d folders?

2 Likes

Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by Gurgle(f): 11:48pm On Aug 18, 2015
olasmith10:

Gurgle, u and questions always!

so he shld shut his eyes wen surfing tru d folders?

He doesn't need to surf through folders! He just needs to run some antivirus checks- they will tell him where the infected folders are

He didn't need to open it LOL im sorry
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by olasmith10(m): 11:54pm On Aug 18, 2015
Gurgle:

He doesn't need to surf through folders! He just needs to run some antivirus checks- they will tell him where the infected folders are

He didn't need to open it LOL im sorry

lol..I was actually pulling ur legs...madam questionnaire!
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by Gurgle(f): 11:56pm On Aug 18, 2015
olasmith10:

lol..I was actually pulling ur legs...madam questionnaire!

Lol Mister, you should know by now not to do that to me, before you end up with another pile of questions haha
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by olasmith10(m): 11:57pm On Aug 18, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol Mister, you should know by now not to do that to me, before you end up with another pile of questions haha

hahahahahahaha...
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by peeparty(m): 12:00am On Aug 19, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Naija dudes acting like sister mary since 19AD..

Tell me you haven't been eyeing her since?

The unclad pictures of her or idonbilivit

lol noby small holly malam oo

1 Like

Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by Adedoks(m): 12:01am On Aug 19, 2015
Hhhmn... Oga Op I don't think you are in this life time ready to face the consequence of playing along with her.. Its obvious she wants to put u in trouble. Guy run for your life... If I were u that woman no dey enter my house again...

3 Likes

Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by tobybasten(m): 12:04am On Aug 19, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Lady, I think there are better ways to crave for attention here. Your comments on thread are so off point and annoying undecided
Sorry ehn, nothing personal just what I noticed.
NOTE: THIS IS NOT AN INVITATION TO DISPLAY ANY ATTITUDE.....

1 Like

Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 19, 2015
Dig the shit out of her cunt, she will leave you alone after that grin
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by SUGARBEE(f): 12:06am On Aug 19, 2015
tobybasten:

Lady, I think there are better ways to crave for attention here. Your comments on thread are so off point and annoying undecided
Sorry ehn, nothing personal just what I noticed.
NOTE: THIS IS NOT AN INVITATION TO DISPLAY ANY ATTITUDE.....

*Grins wildly....
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by peeparty(m): 12:07am On Aug 19, 2015
2people:
Call her aside and start to preach to her about JESUS CHRIST the way she go retreat.
The demon that lured her to tempt you will cause her to run away from you.This is becus d devil dnt want his slaves to hear about JESUS els they will be set FREE

very true sir.

na so one corper the gum me body those days,she will leave everybody room come to watch film for my room,till night cover@ the end she go want sleep over...na so I call am shaperly the preach give am oo.mhn you could see the look on this girls face...

2 Likes

Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by SUGARBEE(f): 12:07am On Aug 19, 2015
peeparty:

lol noby small holly malam oo
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by tobybasten(m): 12:08am On Aug 19, 2015
SUGARBEE:

*Grins wildly....
*mildly baebie.. .. .
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by Cutehector(m): 12:36am On Aug 19, 2015
SUGARBEE:

*Grins wildly....
like a chesire cat... cheesy
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by SUGARBEE(f): 12:38am On Aug 19, 2015
Cutehector:
like a chesire cat... cheesy

Damn right cheesy
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by princealexndre(m): 1:09am On Aug 19, 2015
Behira:
Put her in trouble too
lol behira..
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by pretydiva(f): 5:14am On Aug 19, 2015
vfactor:
Me? I will threaten to post her naked pictures I copied online grin. All the nonsense will stop!
i think I buy dis idea 2

1 Like

Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by clip: 5:25am On Aug 19, 2015
I am seriously disturbed
Why do our ladies reduce themselves to nothing?
What cause them to loose their self esteem and dignity?
Why do they think nudity is the order of the day to get a man?
Is the competition so bad like that,and who are they competing with,themselves?

Over to the lady
After the guy had seen her nude picture,will she feel proud dressed in front of the man . Knowing that all is covered is open to him{ self value lost}
What if the guy begins to blackmail her.Blackmailers do not stop easily, they always ask for more{ She will be drained to death}
If the guy post the nude pics on internet her life is finished.{She will want to consider suicide} or become popular

Lust
A lust starts with a single thought,then another,then another,if not checked it sediment to form Lust.
Unchecked Lust turn to obsession,Obsession unchecked leads to crime.

Thought - Lust - Obsession - Crime - Death

At a point in time most of us CONTROL it till Lust. We do not allow it to get to obsession
While some CONTROL TILL OBSESSION
Those who can not CONTROL are not among us. They are either in Cell,Prison or dead

What it means is that we can CONTROL our thought most sometime.

BIG question
WHY Don't WE CONTROL IT when it was on THOUGHT to avoid REGRET

Ladies Remember
Please ladies SEX is not the best way to win a man! The best way is good character.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by pasqal09: 6:36am On Aug 19, 2015
gememerald:
Report everything to the husband......and rebuke her sharply.
How's that going to solve the issue?
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by lordhugo(m): 6:57am On Aug 19, 2015
If you send me her number, I will call to warn her to leave you alone.
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by pbs4real(m): 7:11am On Aug 19, 2015
SUGARBEE:

urz or adonbliv u re the one on dt dptongue
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by pbs4real(m): 7:12am On Aug 19, 2015
Behira:
Put her in trouble too
just the way u wnt to pt me in troubletongue
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by pbs4real(m): 7:15am On Aug 19, 2015
Gurgle:
Whoops. But why did you look at the pictures

Anyway whatever you do, don't get involved with her. You will surely regret it
is it his fault Btw am sure the op went tru the whole picsgrin
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by Exponental(m): 7:18am On Aug 19, 2015
talk to her and try to convince her you will never sleep with another man's wife. tell her you appreciate her and would have had her If she were not married. tell her it is a family taboo to do so and you won't want the consequences on you.
have you heard of d consequences of sleeping with another man's pregnant wife? true or false... it's not worth the risk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by pbs4real(m): 7:19am On Aug 19, 2015
Jhenny:
obviously,i'm not thinking what you're thinking.
so tell us,wat u finking?tongue
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by MrAnonTAC: 7:21am On Aug 19, 2015
na setup.. be careful

Go CHECK : TRUE ANONYMOUS CONFESSION BLOG
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by SUGARBEE(f): 7:34am On Aug 19, 2015
pbs4real:
urz or adonbliv u re the one on dt dptongue

Go to hell
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by pbs4real(m): 7:42am On Aug 19, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Go to hell
u nid to check in a REHAB asap. . . . Wth
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by SUGARBEE(f): 7:48am On Aug 19, 2015
pbs4real:
u nid to check in a REHAB asap. . . . Wth

Who gave you weed this early morning
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 19, 2015
SUGARBEE:

you sef wan see pics grin.... But wait.. Y on earth will you wanna see a naked 40yrs old woman... U be lez?? undecided
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by lightheart(m): 8:17am On Aug 19, 2015
You must have gone snooping to even locate where she kept her pictures. So I put it to you, you've got intent to 'adulterate'!

Anyways, the help thou seeketh is in thee.

Cut it off before it cuts you off. A lot of domestic violence raging out there, bro. Hate to hear 'Man Beheads Nairaland Member Over Affair With Wife
'.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top5 Fascinating Sex Secrets About China / If You Have Attended Over 100 Weddings And Still Single.....pics / 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.