Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,084 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble (58553 Views)

My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing / Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) / What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 19, 2015
Bros u know gaddamn well what you have to do grin
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by Oche4short: 8:19am On Aug 19, 2015
fleeeeeeeee as fast as your leg can carry you if you do not want your destiny tampered with as a result of lost! covert not your neighbours wife even if she brought herself.

1 Like

Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by Atigba: 8:22am On Aug 19, 2015
The only way to avoid temptation is to fall for it grin
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by samx4real(m): 8:22am On Aug 19, 2015
Oga chop kpomo make u forget all this ur story!
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by cherry007(f): 8:25am On Aug 19, 2015
Dear bro, dis is not sumtin u handle wit smiles, since u now no and undastd wot she want, u r man, u hv to stand stop her from entering ur apartment, resist anytin from her, tell her u hv a vidoe of hw she has been seducing u and u wil show her husband if she doesn't let u be and d whole world will read about her. Don't allow her into ur apartment or else she might accuse u of rape. Who knows if dey hv send her to collect ur glory. God will continue to help us and we ladies God will deliver us Amen

2 Likes

Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by sayyid(m): 8:25am On Aug 19, 2015
Phikom:
there is fire on the mountain!
and d guy does nt seems to b on d run
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by Nelgenius4me(m): 8:25am On Aug 19, 2015
Brother do what Joseph did to Potiper's wife in the Bible. It could be a plan for future black mail. Abeg run for that kind runs wife.
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by ekefre4(m): 8:26am On Aug 19, 2015
gememerald:
Report everything to the husband......and rebuke her sharply.
Bad idea...neva eva tell d husband
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by onebee: 8:26am On Aug 19, 2015
vfactor:
Me? I will threaten to post her naked pictures I copied online grin. All the nonsense will stop!
j. Just the theat can send you to grave. Don't threat what u don't intend.
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by amInigerian: 8:26am On Aug 19, 2015
Solomon19:
My neighbour’s wife has kids but she’s quite young. For sometime I have being on leave, each time she’s always asking when I’m resuming I keep telling her soon. One morning she came to my house that she needed my help to do something online and I noticed she was not wearing a bra and as if she wanted me to notice it going by her body movement. Last week she brought her laptop that she wanted me to check it for her and that she was going to pick it up the next morning. So while checking the laptop I noticed there were some pictures on the desktop.

Out of curiosity I opened one of the pictures and noticed it was her nude pictures. So I opened another one and still the same. When she came the next day I told her the laptop was fine. Then she asked me the she hopes I didn’t look at her pictures ooo. I was mute and said what pictures? She laughed and asked me if I liked what I saw? Honestly I was shocked. I told her no that I needed to do something that she should please excuse me for now. The husband is a good neighbor and I just feel very guilty and angry. I just moved in the compound 9 months ago and all these?

How do I stop all this nonsense?
Just doge her all the way.
Don't let her in your house again.

If you reject her in a way she doesn't like, she can tell her husband you were the one going after her and her husband will believe it.

It is all bad, bad, bad. Meanwhile, in another development...

I design websites. I also program websites.
Will be uploading the website of a state owned radio house on Nigeria not long from now.

Number:07014288531
WhatsApp available
BB PIN: 560512EE
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by Soundmind(m): 8:27am On Aug 19, 2015
After the reggae play the blues.
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by lightheart(m): 8:28am On Aug 19, 2015
vfactor:
Me? I will threaten to post her naked pictures I copied online grin. All the nonsense will stop!

And make her feel continuously threatened by you? Omo dem go kpoof you in no time, if she's some kinda typa woman!
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by bibiking7(m): 8:28am On Aug 19, 2015
Whatever you do. Do not shag that lady. Simple. For her to ask you if you saw the pix and if you liked what you saw, that means that the act was deliberate. Buttt, do not phuck that lady. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by dukeisang03(m): 8:30am On Aug 19, 2015
my broda... looking at your following list... females take up to 80%. are you sure you don't have women issues?
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 19, 2015
Dis is superstory. Tanks u 4 reading. We are pencil in d hand of our creator

1 Like

Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by sisisioge: 8:31am On Aug 19, 2015
Let your gf/wife in on this . Just tell her you think madam neighbor fancies you( hope your girl is cool o) and reduce your friendliness with her. It's that simple!

It always surprises me to hear married women are turning tigresses on neighbors! How will the husband waka inside compound? No one should do that to a bad husband let alone a good one. If married people must cut deals due to reasons best known to them, by all means cut it outside!

1 Like

Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by missKiffy(f): 8:32am On Aug 19, 2015
vfactor:
This might work
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by ebakhaiyhe(m): 8:34am On Aug 19, 2015
Tactically avoid being with her alone.
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by pasqal09: 8:34am On Aug 19, 2015
lightheart:
You must have gone snooping to even locate where she kept her pictures. So I put it to you, you've got intent to 'adulterate'!

Anyways, the help thou seeketh is in thee.

Cut it off before it cuts you off. A lot of domestic violence raging out there, bro. Hate to hear 'Man Beheads Nairaland Member Over Affair With Wife
'.
He said the pics were on her desktop. Na wa o! You're already calling him adulterous.
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by MicroBox: 8:35am On Aug 19, 2015
Married women and their flirting, how can you have kids and still think you can seduce a young able single man, sorry my dick will never rise for such a thing

1 Like

Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 19, 2015
Just be straight forward with her. Tell her u know what she is up to and u are not cut out for that

2 Likes

Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by Dapsin2901: 8:36am On Aug 19, 2015
bro just keep your eyes off from her body and always come in with driffrent new girl so she will no u have girls
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by fotadmowmend(m): 8:37am On Aug 19, 2015
Tell her abt christ

2 Likes

Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by andreernest28(m): 8:38am On Aug 19, 2015
Guy you are a grown man,you know wat to do.dont let her put u in trouble.simply give her wat she want OR
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by fortunechy(m): 8:38am On Aug 19, 2015
VERY SIMPLE............TELL HER DT U AR HIV POSITIVE.

1 Like

Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by mildflame: 8:39am On Aug 19, 2015
She wants drag ur down her low life, do U want 2go down dat path n 4ver regret it?
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by allanphash7(m): 8:39am On Aug 19, 2015
Baddest
SUGARBEE:
Naija dudes acting like sister mary since 19AD..

Tell me you haven't been eyeing her since?

The unclad pictures of her or idonbilivit
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by dinachi(m): 8:40am On Aug 19, 2015
That woman is a rapist! My brother run for your dear life. But before you do that begin to gather evidence. Record good video and audio quality of all her moves and when it is incriminaing enough let the husband have a copy of it and tell him everything!
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by DTOBS(m): 8:40am On Aug 19, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Naija dudes acting like sister mary since 19AD..

Tell me you haven't been eyeing her since?

The unclad pictures of her or idonbilivit
chai! I put it to you that you are of the same clan...
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by baloney: 8:42am On Aug 19, 2015
bro currently u aren't in trouble .
thou uf seen d fucking trap, am guessing she isn't d only one planning it, many black eye lookin
those hv wan put u for trap...
get something doing stop being her computer engr..
Re: Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:43am On Aug 19, 2015
Solomon19:
My neighbour’s wife has kids but she’s quite young. For sometime I have being on leave, each time she’s always asking when I’m resuming I keep telling her soon. One morning she came to my house that she needed my help to do something online and I noticed she was not wearing a bra and as if she wanted me to notice it going by her body movement. Last week she brought her laptop that she wanted me to check it for her and that she was going to pick it up the next morning. So while checking the laptop I noticed there were some pictures on the desktop.

Out of curiosity I opened one of the pictures and noticed it was her nude pictures. So I opened another one and still the same. When she came the next day I told her the laptop was fine. Then she asked me the she hopes I didn’t look at her pictures ooo. I was mute and said what pictures? She laughed and asked me if I liked what I saw? Honestly I was shocked. I told her no that I needed to do something that she should please excuse me for now. The husband is a good neighbor and I just feel very guilty and angry. I just moved in the compound 9 months ago and all these?

How do I stop all this nonsense?
Try and give credit to where you copy this story from. This is a lindaikeji blog story

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top5 Fascinating Sex Secrets About China / Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) / If You Have Attended Over 100 Weddings And Still Single.....pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.