Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Nigeria Now Generate 5000MW Electricity - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Now Generate 5000MW Electricity (40416 Views)

Nigeria Now Has A Twitter Handle...See Reactions / Assessment Of Light In Our Areas After The Announcement Of 5000mw / Nigeria Hits 5000MW Generation Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Now Generate 5000MW Electricity by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 20, 2015
Rad1cal:
The fear of Buhari according to APC ediots

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
I know you would comment with your Indomine brain

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Now Generate 5000MW Electricity by steppin: 11:08pm On Aug 20, 2015
socialmediaman:

Credit is for which GEJ? Are you living in Nigeria so?? Some of you guys don't even know what's been really wrong with this country. You seem not to realize why GEJ was voted out.

What we're celebrating Is the END OF IMPUNITY! We have been generating over 4,000 MW of electricity for years now, the problem is impunity in the gas supply sector. All these "gas pipeline vandals" Bla bla bla you've been hearing was a hoax, there was nothing like that. Government officials have been illegally selling these gas in the black market and blaming vandals for scarcity of gas to the generating stations. Maybe you didn't observe that these impunity ended on May 29 when Buhari took over, that's when the light improved!
I guess Buhari was sworn in the with power plants generating the electricity.
You guys are so gullible.
Even Buhari admitted himself that most of the ongoing changes in some sectors, weren't from his own doing.
Obj spent more than 9billion dollars and he achieved virtually nothing.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Now Generate 5000MW Electricity by Rad1cal: 11:08pm On Aug 20, 2015
adisasegun:
I know you would comment with your Indomine brain

You must be kidding ! Commit suicide after seeing the fruit of GEJ. You must be a goat.
Re: Nigeria Now Generate 5000MW Electricity by benitwater(m): 11:10pm On Aug 20, 2015
fctboy:
This news is broken in pieces until they distribute power generated.
Generation without light in my house makes no difference
I have being in darkness for the past three days
hmmmm.sorry,in my area we have been having light constantly like 2months plus,akobo,ib .oyo-state.
Re: Nigeria Now Generate 5000MW Electricity by millionaireman: 11:12pm On Aug 20, 2015
PassingShot:

Slowly and steadily we shall get to the promised land.

#NeverAgain shall a clueless man rule Nigeria. Never again!

Buharimaniacs. Fanatics.

Buharimania and Fanaticism are deadly diseases.

Buharimania and Fanaticism make your lot not reckon with the fact that it was Good luck Jonathan government which made the present improvement in electricity generation a reality.

How could Buhari have share in the glory?
Re: Nigeria Now Generate 5000MW Electricity by benitwater(m): 11:13pm On Aug 20, 2015
buhari is working ,Nigeria is moving we bless GOD.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Now Generate 5000MW Electricity by pBuhari(f): 11:13pm On Aug 20, 2015

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Now Generate 5000MW Electricity by iyobosadavid: 11:14pm On Aug 20, 2015
Mogidi:
Buhari took personal charge of the energy ministry, hence the improvement, gullible nama.
children of hate, and I guess you will also Die of hate . Ewuu Malawi
Re: Nigeria Now Generate 5000MW Electricity by benitwater(m): 11:15pm On Aug 20, 2015
millionaireman:

Buharimaniacs. Fanatics.

Buharimania and Fanaticism are deadly diseases.

Buharimania and Fanaticism make your lot not reckon with the fact that it was Good luck Jonathan government which made the present improvement in electricity generation a reality.

How could Buhari have share in the glory?
your own mind....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Now Generate 5000MW Electricity by dharmie2014(m): 11:15pm On Aug 20, 2015
Oga you need to consult ' IFA' for help if you are stil not enjoyin steady power supply.we r enjoyin 2day uninterrupted supply n wen they takes it,jst 10m,its back til nxt day.

[color=#770077][/color]
fctboy:

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Now Generate 5000MW Electricity by Forwetinnah: 11:15pm On Aug 20, 2015
To all APC lying liars. ..Please shout a resounding 'amin' to the following prayers

Re: Nigeria Now Generate 5000MW Electricity by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 20, 2015
fctboy:
oh my goodness just 3 days? In my hood here by December it will clock a year dat we set our eyes on BEDC light...
Re: Nigeria Now Generate 5000MW Electricity by Forwetinnah: 11:17pm On Aug 20, 2015
..more prayers for the Lying Liars to shout 'amin' to??

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Now Generate 5000MW Electricity by Evaromantik(m): 11:17pm On Aug 20, 2015
An2elect2:

Village things? grin
perhaps your village is more developed than Onitsha........mumu girl like you
Re: Nigeria Now Generate 5000MW Electricity by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 20, 2015
It is a round figure grin
What a surprise! undecided
Re: Nigeria Now Generate 5000MW Electricity by mikkypel(m): 11:26pm On Aug 20, 2015
I'm replying from a dark room now so I don't know where your watts are

Modified : We are actually enjoying light but we want it untouched.. Can't we do that? Let's save money for only car petrol
Re: Nigeria Now Generate 5000MW Electricity by afameeeeee: 11:26pm On Aug 20, 2015
I am not a Apc nor PDP loyalist. I worked in a power generation plant @ egbin b4 I resigned few months ago. This power generation capacity of a thing didn't just happened overnight. It came as a result of policies of professor Bart nnaji and prof nebo during their time as ministers ... privatization of the power sector and training of local Engineers in repair and maintenance work of turbines without the aid of foreign experts...the supply of gas by shell etc and various gas pipeline over the was intiated and awarded to various contractors .All didn't happen overnight!

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Now Generate 5000MW Electricity by Hembelembe: 11:26pm On Aug 20, 2015
In Lafia here is a total different issue, we hardly see light here and they keep bombarding us with their high bills. No phcn meter, no light + high bill. Pls whoever's in charge of phcn Nasarrawa state should come to our rescue. Even as I reside close to d government house ,we still don't get light. I don't know if d governor really cares?
Re: Nigeria Now Generate 5000MW Electricity by mikkypel(m): 11:29pm On Aug 20, 2015
afameeeeee:
I am not a Apc nor PDP loyalist. I worked in a power generation plant @ egbin b4 I resigned few months ago. This power generation capacity of a thing didn't just happened overnight. It came as a result of policies of professor Bart nnaji and prof nebo during their time as ministers ... privatization of the power sector and training of local Engineers in repair and maintenance work of turbines without the aid of foreign experts...the supply of gas by shell etc and various gas pipeline over the was intiated and awarded to various contractors .All didn't happen overnight!

Why did you not call me b4 u resigned?
Re: Nigeria Now Generate 5000MW Electricity by omolami: 11:32pm On Aug 20, 2015
Nigeria now reaping from the seed planted by GEj my hero.
Re: Nigeria Now Generate 5000MW Electricity by cardoctor(m): 11:34pm On Aug 20, 2015
We haven't seen light for 5 days now.
Re: Nigeria Now Generate 5000MW Electricity by Sheggy13(m): 11:34pm On Aug 20, 2015
Hembelembe:
In Lafia here is a total different issue, we hardly see light here and they keep bombarding us with their high bills. No phcn meter, no light + high bill. Pls whoever's in charge of phcn Nasarrawa state should come to our rescue. Even as I reside close to d government house ,we still don't get light. I don't know if d governor really cares?
Same in my part of Ondo state where we have the state university. U can't get more than 1 hour of electricity supply in 3 days. So I wonder when I hear news of people saying 20-24 hours per day in their places, and ask if it's in the Nigeria that I'm in. The people handling this Benin EDC in Ondo state need to be castrated honestly.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Now Generate 5000MW Electricity by femicyrus(m): 11:41pm On Aug 20, 2015
Within 2hrs channels changed generation from 5000MW to 6000MW which is still good news that will increase the wailing of wailers
celebrityhabit:
Please you did not hear well, what i heard with mt two ears is 6000 mw and not 5000. always get ur facts right.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Now Generate 5000MW Electricity by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 20, 2015
Bleep up men
Re: Nigeria Now Generate 5000MW Electricity by ocelot2006(m): 11:50pm On Aug 20, 2015
I'm not sure this is correct. From the website of the Federal Ministry of Power (as at 18th August, 2015):

Peak generation = 4570.5MW
Energy generation = 3960.64MW
Energy sent out = 3960.64MW

So what 5000MW is being referred to?
Re: Nigeria Now Generate 5000MW Electricity by harristo(m): 11:50pm On Aug 20, 2015
fotadmowmend:
Before una go dey shout sai or slow Buhari mak una knw say dis na GEJ work no be Buhari ooo ............ But we neva dey get stable lyt for my area sha ......

When GEJ dey na ruduce the MW dey reduce, abi una don forget now now?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Now Generate 5000MW Electricity by Endtimepastor(m): 11:53pm On Aug 20, 2015
Thank God for that!
Re: Nigeria Now Generate 5000MW Electricity by Lytlelemon(m): 11:55pm On Aug 20, 2015
Nice advancement. But i have a question, "Who are they giving the 5000MW of electricity" is it jux on air or the masses If its the masses, then i wish to humbly inform them that i've not seen any light. Even as am typing, my ba3 is blinking "Red". From NEPA to PHCN and now to EEDC, very soon dem go answer ETEPA (End time electric power Authority) or better still ETPHCN (End time power holding company of Nigeria). I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Now Generate 5000MW Electricity by seedgrows(m): 11:55pm On Aug 20, 2015
yet we are still living in darkness which kind people be this self talk is cheap
Re: Nigeria Now Generate 5000MW Electricity by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 21, 2015
Theoretical 5000

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Now Generate 5000MW Electricity by Rhea(f): 12:03am On Aug 21, 2015
I wonder how much power Nigeria generates from generators (I pass my neighbor etc)
Re: Nigeria Now Generate 5000MW Electricity by seedgrows(m): 12:04am On Aug 21, 2015
generator was produced for Nigeria hahahaha actor GMB who be d boss hmmmmm
am still thinking mmmmmm the masses are spectators why opposition party are the boss leaders acting masses clapping
I sorry sorry oooooo I sorry 4 Nigeria I sorry sorry 4 Africa bunch of brainless rulers that wish or claims to be leaders this is not d way to lead people stop this lies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bandits Shoot & Burn Father Isaac Achi In Minna, Injure His Assistant / Retired Police Commissioner Frank Odita Is Dead. / Thugs Beat Iniobong Akan, APC Chairman In Akwa Ibom, Break His Head (Graphic Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.