Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Nigeria Now Generate 5000MW Electricity - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Now Generate 5000MW Electricity (40422 Views)

Nigeria Now Has A Twitter Handle...See Reactions / Assessment Of Light In Our Areas After The Announcement Of 5000mw / Nigeria Hits 5000MW Generation Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Now Generate 5000MW Electricity by noblegrex: 4:27am On Aug 21, 2015
fctboy:
This news is broken in pieces until they distribute power generated.
Generation without light in my house makes no difference
I have being in darkness for the past three days
me I'm enjoying light oo,sory for your case ehm.it will soon get to your turn it hasn't reach u yet.
Re: Nigeria Now Generate 5000MW Electricity by nobeku: 4:29am On Aug 21, 2015
Rad1cal:
The fear of Buhari according to APC ediots

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
You are a saddist unto yourself...Even at de point of death,when you are being resuscitated, you will still claim you are well and fit...and that your resuscitators are dodgy...May heaven rebuke you..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Now Generate 5000MW Electricity by nobeku: 4:32am On Aug 21, 2015
tunjion:
Thank you GEJ for investing in Electricity and Building new Power Plants.

God Bless you sir.
http://www.pdpintegrityvanguard.org/
Yes..GEJ been try for dis one small...BUT..He IS STILL THE MOST CLUELESS LEADER TO WALK THE FACE OF NIGERIA!!!
Re: Nigeria Now Generate 5000MW Electricity by nobeku: 4:35am On Aug 21, 2015
boboLIL:
Wow,,, thanks to the GEJ administration on dis feat
Will you shut up?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Now Generate 5000MW Electricity by princemillla(m): 4:39am On Aug 21, 2015
What people don't understand about this light issues being attributed to former president Jonathan. I don't know may be he never inspect or higher someone who knows about the project to inspect how far they gone with such project with huge amount invested on same project. Still we were generating below 3000 mw. But wit the emergence of Buhari things started unfolding without even a single utterance, Same with refinery.

Any wich way, lets enjoy dividend of democracy so crazy demonstrations can end

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Now Generate 5000MW Electricity by nobeku: 4:51am On Aug 21, 2015
EgusiSoup:
The dullard think he can take the praise for GEJ achievement. Burukutu shipping burantashi kunu drinking drunk.
See dis bloody ignoramus!!!!
Re: Nigeria Now Generate 5000MW Electricity by nobeku: 4:54am On Aug 21, 2015
cytellProperty:
Mumu, you think increased power generation happens overnight, the result we are seeing is a product of Jonathan's efforts.
EWU!!!Go and get yourself acquainted with Nigeria's energy sectors...
Re: Nigeria Now Generate 5000MW Electricity by torontoboy(m): 5:03am On Aug 21, 2015
5.000 MW tan? Wow....that's a lot! Ontario a province in Canada generates 19,000. What is wrong with the black man?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Now Generate 5000MW Electricity by frank442: 5:40am On Aug 21, 2015
pgrex20:

Bros, pls stop lying 4 urself... Baba didn't do that... that credit is 4 GEJ. let's jst hope baba does better and improve that record!!!
Fine he did it
Do you know that some business men selling generator went and bribe them to slow and hold down the power with our clueless man anything goes
Re: Nigeria Now Generate 5000MW Electricity by Donchyze(m): 5:43am On Aug 21, 2015
Within 3 months we have achieved such feet

Imagine what we will do in 8 years

My sai buhari, you said you would change this nation for good now Nigerians are seeing it.

Thank you.[color=#006600][/color]

Shot up your mouth lipsrsealed, is work of GEJ
Re: Nigeria Now Generate 5000MW Electricity by pasol4real(m): 5:44am On Aug 21, 2015
efilefun:

but when boko strikes you wont remember calling him for not equipping the Nigerian army mtcheeew
He equipped the army fully n wud hav eradicated boko with the force he used towards the end of his administration,but bubu relaxed n allowed boko to regain control.
Re: Nigeria Now Generate 5000MW Electricity by pasol4real(m): 5:47am On Aug 21, 2015
freemon50:
my brother its been 24hours here in Lagos Mainland , never experienced this before in Nigeria
Bros which part of mainland
Liars are liable to die young.
Re: Nigeria Now Generate 5000MW Electricity by pasol4real(m): 5:53am On Aug 21, 2015
crownedprinz:
Kaduna is experiencing this currently...23/24hours daily.....uninterrupted ...its very strange
Dats y we hav to thank God for a man like Gej who came ,saw n conquered.

Gej _ the best president Nigeria ever had
Re: Nigeria Now Generate 5000MW Electricity by omojeesu(m): 5:59am On Aug 21, 2015
femicyrus:
5000MW for real on channels news NOW

We were initially being deceived. They wanted to eat their cake and have it: Steal NEPA, raise tarrif and still be selling generators to us! Ditto for the oli and gas sector.

The minds of unconscionable business men!!
Re: Nigeria Now Generate 5000MW Electricity by efilefun(m): 6:05am On Aug 21, 2015
Stop deceiving yourself we all knew how he suddenly woke up six weeks to elections cuz he needs vote from the north, moreover Dasuki came out openly to say the most critical equipments needed to fight Boko Haram havent been delivered yet to the country, if you have been brainwashed its high time you wake up to reality http://www.punchng.com/news/arms-bought-by-jonathan-govt-havent-arrived-nigeria-dasuki/
pasol4real:

He equipped the army fully n wud hav eradicated boko with the force he used towards the end of his administration,but bubu relaxed n allowed boko to regain control.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Now Generate 5000MW Electricity by Onlymewakacum(m): 6:18am On Aug 21, 2015
Imagine1:
oh my goodness just 3 days? In my hood here by December it will clock a year dat we set our eyes on BEDC light...

Clearly you people in that area have problems with your transformer.
Re: Nigeria Now Generate 5000MW Electricity by ajebuter(f): 6:19am On Aug 21, 2015
natas22:
Within 3 months we have achieved such feet

My sai buhari, you said you would change this nation for good now Nigerians are seeing it.

Thank you.

It's FEAT' not FEET..

At least don't be a bad speller like the illiterate you are a-s-s kissing

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Now Generate 5000MW Electricity by daddyiel(m): 6:52am On Aug 21, 2015
[quoteaq author=natas22 post=37169218]Within 3 months we have achieved such feet

Thank you.[/quote] Stop decieving your self, you sound much like many people, do u believe in honesty that it's PMB administration that built it? Where I live we boast of minimum of 23 hours everyday in the past two months, it's the new station in delta state started by GEJ(not pmb) so wake, PMB is still preparing(100 days honey moon), for now Nigeria is stagnant
Re: Nigeria Now Generate 5000MW Electricity by azimibraun: 6:57am On Aug 21, 2015
Guy na 6000 no be 5000....
Re: Nigeria Now Generate 5000MW Electricity by Orikinla(m): 6:58am On Aug 21, 2015
[size=38pt]GOD is leading
President Muhammadu Buhari is following
Nigeria is moving
Patriots are working.
But enemies of progress are whining.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Now Generate 5000MW Electricity by onunwa21(m): 6:58am On Aug 21, 2015
Seriously, power issues improved in my location.
Re: Nigeria Now Generate 5000MW Electricity by ibietela2(m): 6:59am On Aug 21, 2015
[size=40pt]NO LIGHT FOR A WEEK NOW[/size]
Re: Nigeria Now Generate 5000MW Electricity by blank(f): 6:59am On Aug 21, 2015
Thanks to Egbin and the new NIPP projects coming on stream.
Re: Nigeria Now Generate 5000MW Electricity by hollypagan: 7:06am On Aug 21, 2015
are they proud? they must be crazy for how many years
Re: Nigeria Now Generate 5000MW Electricity by Kaydem(m): 7:09am On Aug 21, 2015
This thought just crossed my mind... How many MW will be enough to power every Nigerian household and industries at a go?
Re: Nigeria Now Generate 5000MW Electricity by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:10am On Aug 21, 2015
Abbycite:
God bless GEJ and his entire team......the onus is now on Pmb to build on dis....
Shame on u 4 crediting jona with dis, in his evil regime he always complained of vandals as if they were ghost. Thank God cluelessness in high places has ended in nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Now Generate 5000MW Electricity by Maximus85(m): 7:17am On Aug 21, 2015
femicyrus:
5000MW for real on channels news NOW
I HEAR OOO. WE NEVER GET LIGHT FOR 2 WEEKS HERE IN AYOBO
Re: Nigeria Now Generate 5000MW Electricity by eluquenson(m): 7:20am On Aug 21, 2015
I can't believe this but i can feel it when the wind of change started blowing, it's amazing Nigeria can reach this level.
God bless PMB, God bless Nigeria.

GEJ most clueless President Nigeria ever had.
Re: Nigeria Now Generate 5000MW Electricity by solonazzy: 7:20am On Aug 21, 2015
fctboy:
This news is broken in pieces until they distribute power generated.
Generation without light in my house makes no difference
I have being in darkness for the past three days
Eeyah... Sorry... I'm sure it wuld reach u someday..... I'm am nw enjoying atleast 18hrs of light daily
Re: Nigeria Now Generate 5000MW Electricity by Reference(m): 7:24am On Aug 21, 2015
Its the normal rainy season cycle due to peak hydro. Check out the River Niger, as dry as a bone because of the water held back. April is the peak demand, lowest water level. Then we see how much residual capacity we have.
Re: Nigeria Now Generate 5000MW Electricity by boboLIL(m): 7:25am On Aug 21, 2015
nobeku:
Will you shut up?
u don't av respect oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics / Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) / Unkown Gunmen Kill Emeka Anierobi, APGA Youth Leader In Anambra State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.