Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

But Why Do Nigerian Girls Like This Kind Of Thing (PHOTOS PG18+) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / But Why Do Nigerian Girls Like This Kind Of Thing (PHOTOS PG18+) (13346 Views)

Omg Would You Allow You Girl To Do This Kind Of Thing In You Presence / Nigerians Don't Be Over-smart! Do The Right Thing (photos) / When Will Men/ladies Learn To Control This Thing (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: But Why Do Nigerian Girls Like This Kind Of Thing (PHOTOS PG18+) by donolushegzy: 11:27pm On Aug 24, 2015
Do you have someone looking for a job ? Or u personally wanna change your career.. join the social handler job channel on bbm C00442C96
Re: But Why Do Nigerian Girls Like This Kind Of Thing (PHOTOS PG18+) by HitlerGaddafi: 10:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
alexis007:
wasted fluid.......see the kind thread wey you create......are you this stupid?abi you dey drink woman menses every morning before your brain go activate for the day?
This ill mannered pikin just dey talk nonsense . Litle boy, its apparent you have no degree to your name with these meaningless posts of yours but I don't blame you though, I blame your mother who forgot to teach you manners.
I wish you the best.
Goodbye.
Re: But Why Do Nigerian Girls Like This Kind Of Thing (PHOTOS PG18+) by alexis007(m): 9:12am On Aug 26, 2015
HitlerGaddafi:

This ill mannered pikin just dey talk nonsense . Litle boy, its apparent you have no degree to your name with these meaningless posts of yours but I don't blame you though, I blame your mother who forgot to teach you manners.
I wish you the best.
Goodbye.
Open useless thread again...... and i will open your head with bottle.

I wish you the worst. grin
Re: But Why Do Nigerian Girls Like This Kind Of Thing (PHOTOS PG18+) by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 26, 2015
shocked op u bleach ur dick? cheesy
Re: But Why Do Nigerian Girls Like This Kind Of Thing (PHOTOS PG18+) by Moz22: 9:22am On Aug 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
no be wetin u like be dat?
Re: But Why Do Nigerian Girls Like This Kind Of Thing (PHOTOS PG18+) by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 26, 2015
Moz22:
no be wetin u like be dat?
pukes!!who does dat?ayama cheesy **bleached dick**
Re: But Why Do Nigerian Girls Like This Kind Of Thing (PHOTOS PG18+) by HitlerGaddafi: 10:28pm On Aug 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
I can even pour acid on it just to have it in your püssy.
Re: But Why Do Nigerian Girls Like This Kind Of Thing (PHOTOS PG18+) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
HitlerGaddafi:

I can even pour acid on it just to have it in your püssy.
shocked acid dick?** runs outta thread!
Re: But Why Do Nigerian Girls Like This Kind Of Thing (PHOTOS PG18+) by 08dominic: 8:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
Re: But Why Do Nigerian Girls Like This Kind Of Thing (PHOTOS PG18+) by nawtiemiss(f): 12:30pm On Dec 04, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Sisters Cause A Stir On The Road With Their Backsides, Men Scream (photos) / All Men Cheat, Agree Or Disagree? Then Disprove Me! / "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.