Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? (39028 Views)

When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) / This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... / Guys Can You Do This? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by freecocoa(f): 9:38pm On Aug 24, 2015
I'd love to have him there, knowing he's there will give me some comfort.
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Caracta(f): 9:39pm On Aug 24, 2015
Donphilly:
I was with mine in the delivery room when she died this February with our baby while trying to give birth to our child.

I have not been myself since then.

Don't wish it even for an enemy.

So sad. May God comfort you. Please take heart and be strong.
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 24, 2015
Romzy007:
What kind of stupid question is this? Where are U suppose to be if not in the labour room or theatre with your wife!
yea...silly question but some guys are here who cant bear to see such, so i guess its not a silly question.
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by bomsilaga(m): 9:42pm On Aug 24, 2015
I was in the labour room with my wife for our second child. I don't know if I should say I regret it.
Women in there are like animals especially if there's a delayed delivery.
I saw the disgusting use of enemas.
I even saw another lady just opened everything and a baby just came out just like that.
It's an unforgettable experience.
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by sule5727: 9:43pm On Aug 24, 2015
Midehi:
Guys, can you be bold to enter and see the drama and God's work in a labour room, can you go in there with your wife?

Pls, say your mind and be truthful about it.

Ladies, how will you feel if your man should be with you in labour room..cool
yes!!!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by MzMay(f): 9:43pm On Aug 24, 2015
XBLadez:
Yes, if the doctor is a man undecided
lol,meanin?
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 24, 2015
OLUJOSHINS:

so He will pamper U after delivery abi.

see her big mouth
angry
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by jaybee3(m): 9:43pm On Aug 24, 2015
Adufetohposh:
so who re u stalking tonight?
Stalking your fine self
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by jornie(m): 9:44pm On Aug 24, 2015
Southyqueen:
i would never allow him to do that never ever
why
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by eagleeye2: 9:48pm On Aug 24, 2015
Midehi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy...who come beat you ni
I was outside hearing those 'screams' and my heart just cut. I prayed and sang, and confessed all my sins including those of my generations. I just wanted one thing, for God to make those screams to stop.
I doff my hat to all mothers in the house.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by M4gunners: 9:49pm On Aug 24, 2015
Dat na small thing na.I have done it before i will still do it again.
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Teeboy22(m): 9:50pm On Aug 24, 2015
Aminat508:
His presence does not really matter, but at least, if he’s there he’ll see what we’re facing so he won’t treat me anyhow
You think so?
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 24, 2015
eagleeye2:

I was outside hearing those 'screams' and my heart just cut. I prayed and sang, and confessed all my sins including those of my generations. I just wanted one thing, for God to make those screams to stop.
I doff my hat to all mothers in the house.
yea
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Ryhzome: 9:52pm On Aug 24, 2015
If you have ever being in Labour room where a woman is giving birth, especially a difficult one, you will always treat them with deep respect and care.
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by princemillla(m): 9:55pm On Aug 24, 2015
tonychristopher:

welcome to the club fatherhood is fun

when she takes her first step
when she falls
when she babbles in her speech
when you come back she is waiting for you to welcome you

been a father is fun especially if your young
congrats Bro
pm me

Thanks bro appreciate...
Actually av been in the club since 2012.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by golamike: 9:55pm On Aug 24, 2015
Donphilly:
I was with mine in the delivery room when she died this February with our baby while trying to give birth to our child.

I have not been myself since then.

Don't wish it even for an enemy.

Sorry bro. May God strengthen you and restore your joy. May this never be ur portion again or that of any of us here. Pls take heart.
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by luvprince4real(m): 10:00pm On Aug 24, 2015
hmmm. Una don dey mk person fear oo. Me i no enter ooo.
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by mgbedianya(m): 10:06pm On Aug 24, 2015
Mine was an accident of some sort! Someone else's wife , a young lady probably in her twenties. l have gone to buy some paints for my house one early morning. This Pregnant beautiful lady was attending to me, l think she also has a baby boy that is not up to 2 years, l was still inspecting the paints when the woman started to behave some how, l encouraged her to find somewhere to sit down since she was heavily pregnant before l could say jack Robinson the woman sat down and started calling me to come to her help. l have never seen this kind of thing before ! As l rushed, the woman was flat at the floor pointing towards her belly, before l know it blood started oozing out, l was confused because it was only both of us and her little baby, on a closer look l saw the head of the foetus popping out her panties at that moment l realized she was in labor, Menh, it was something that ought not to be witnessed twice, l do not know how , when l bundled her inside my car as no one was there to help. l raced towards a nearby hospital but before l got there the woman had delivered a baby boy inside my car. on getting to the hospital l called out for the nurses. on stretching the mother and the new born baby out, l raced leaving my car there for another 6 hrs
. it was a terrible sight to behold!

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by stpat1(m): 10:06pm On Aug 24, 2015
I wish I can, but I just can't.
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Ramj: 10:06pm On Aug 24, 2015
Its common practice in developed nations and its good for them but here in Nigeria where most general hoslitals use same ward for multiple deliveries doesnt help the situation alot.
But either way I would definitely love to be there when is time to enourage her through it all and record if possible.

Honestly you cant be there and not learn to value your wife and every mother out there..

Anyways its for the strong hearted.
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 24, 2015
Midehi:

choi...guy you try.

sameer1212, can you be in labour room with me when am giving birth to your son? cool cool
cheesy Yes na!!!
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by KiNiBiGd: 10:10pm On Aug 24, 2015
I did it b4 but if u no get mind no try am o! grin
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by femoscorpion: 10:10pm On Aug 24, 2015
I was in the Labour room with my wife, when he gave birth to our baby girl on the 1st JAN, 2015. It was not an easy experience cos it's a battle between life and death. When my baby finally came forth, the Nurse gave me the baby immediately after delivery but my wife have a tear and was bleeding seriously. Then the nurse told me that "I have no problem with the baby, it's your wife I'm have a problem with" my wife was seriously bleeding, I was holding the baby and could not celebrate. After a while the bleeding was stopped and the tear was taken care of. My wife was Given injection and she slept on the bed while I slept on the other bed with my baby till day break!
Sincerely, it's an experience but if don't have the courage it's not advisable for you to witness it, just pray for your wife but if you've got the courage it's an experience worth experiencing!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 24, 2015
jaybee3:

Stalking your fine self
soooo sweet! I'm blushing rose pink embarassed
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by flokii: 10:16pm On Aug 24, 2015
Midehi:
Guys, can you be bold to enter and see the drama and God's work in a labour room, can you go in there with your wife?

no be guy give her belle ni?
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by flokii: 10:16pm On Aug 24, 2015
Adufetohposh:
soooo sweet! I'm blushing rose pink embarassed

orobokibooo grin
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by twinskenny(m): 10:19pm On Aug 24, 2015
Midehi:

U was.there during the birth of.my two son. As a matter its a.rule if u register at the redemption camp maternity center. It was awesome though. God is great
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by whizqueen(f): 10:23pm On Aug 24, 2015
Before nko? Will I goan bring my grandmother from the village to stay with me? It's not an option o, he has to go into the labour room with me except for some very very reasonable excuse I won't buy that I'm emotional brouhaha.

Plus he Is expected to be professing how much he loves me, treasures me and won't leave me while am in labour. Also I want sweet kisses on my forehead for support and encouragement, if he kisses me on my lips I'll bite him intentionally *I'm wicked* angry cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Lathunjimi(m): 10:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
Southyqueen:
i would never allow him to do that never ever

What are your reasons?
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 24, 2015
sameer1212:
cheesy Yes na!!!
oya catch my kiss..mweeeeeeeen cheesy
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Lathunjimi(m): 10:30pm On Aug 24, 2015
Aminat508:
His presence does not really matter, but at least, if he’s there he’ll see what we’re facing so he won’t treat me anyhow

If you don't behave anyhow, only very few men are natural bullies.
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by GodblessNig247(m): 10:31pm On Aug 24, 2015
Midehi:

waooo...i love that *bond*

Thanks dear. I hope I find my bond soon. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nkechi Opara Missing. Please Notify If You See This Missing Lady! / Mother & Daughter Born On Same Month & Date Celebrate Birthday (Photos) / 10 Habits You Must Quit To Be Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.