Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,398 members, 7,830,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? (39031 Views)

When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) / This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... / Guys Can You Do This? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by welemouskey: 9:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
E-hugs @ Donphilly.
Do accept my sincere condolence

Donphilly:
I was with mine in the delivery room when she died this February with our baby while trying to give birth to our child.

I have not been myself since then.

Don't wish it even for an enemy.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
Rilwayne001:
I can't sad
why undecided

I ll drag u in angry
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by XBLadez: 9:19pm On Aug 24, 2015
Midehi:

what if the doctor is a woman?
Then I wouldn't have to go in with her
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by jaybee3(m): 9:20pm On Aug 24, 2015
Adufetohposh:
why undecided

I ll drag u in angry
You don open legs yakata?
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 24, 2015
princemillla:
I did today and To God be the Glory she is a girl.

Though one has to av a strong heart ....at Some point during the labour i busted into tears hearing the cry of my bundle of joy. I cant just help it but cry if God loves me a sinner to bestow a child on me. Am grateful God.

Did i remember to inform she is my second baby?

Was present at the first one too.

So back to op message ...its lovely if u gp with her, u will learn alots.

God bless my bundle of joy.
waooo...congrat dear
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 24, 2015
XBLadez:
Then I wouldn't have to go in with her
reasons? i want to be sure.
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Rilwayne001: 9:23pm On Aug 24, 2015
Adufetohposh:
why undecided

I ll drag u in angry
Sweetheart, I can. For you alone though. wink grin
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
jaybee3:

You don open legs yakata?
you never sleep shocked
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by dammytosh: 9:25pm On Aug 24, 2015
No I can't

I can't even stand her bear the pain of injection while I watch
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Rilwayne001: 9:25pm On Aug 24, 2015
Midehi:
really?
The problem is that I don't like seeing blood at all. embarassed
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 24, 2015
bayulll01:

Mide in as much that I know I will love my future wife with all my hearth,I will never follow her to the labor room,is not because I did not care,but becos it will be too much for me to see my wife in those conditions,I will pass
hmmmm....i feel you.
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by jaybee3(m): 9:25pm On Aug 24, 2015
Adufetohposh:
you never sleep shocked

I'm on stalking duty
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by anigbajumo(m): 9:25pm On Aug 24, 2015
NEVER!!!

I dnt want anyfin to hurt my bae,talkless of watching dangerous process...
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by XBLadez: 9:26pm On Aug 24, 2015
Midehi:

reasons? i want to be sure.
A woman in labour is half-conscious and totally defenceless. The doctor might use that opportunity to touch a lot of "things" in her body; and might even "do" her. I don't trust male doctors with females
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Captainswag225(m): 9:26pm On Aug 24, 2015
Midehi:

i trust you
and the fun part when the wife screams and insult the husband or squeezes his hand so hard. Its so nice.
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by nwadiuko1(m): 9:27pm On Aug 24, 2015
Nahh....the sight of my wife in pains with blood everywhere and me being of no help to her will definitely kill me
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 24, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Sweetheart, I can. For you alone though. wink grin
lucky me kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by dexcira(f): 9:29pm On Aug 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
Real man!!u deserve a medal cheesy
supported
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 24, 2015
Midehi:

but its not right, or maybe they planned it together

I guess so.....
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Dapsin2901: 9:29pm On Aug 24, 2015
yes is what have done before
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 24, 2015
jaybee3:

I'm on stalking duty
so who re u stalking tonight?
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Romzy007(m): 9:30pm On Aug 24, 2015
What kind of stupid question is this? Where are U suppose to be if not in the labour room or theatre with your wife!
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by 2goodbobo(m): 9:31pm On Aug 24, 2015
yes I was right there with my wifey. I witnessed the pain and the eventual joy.
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by lexxycool: 9:32pm On Aug 24, 2015
well my wife just gave delivered our baby after like 10 hrs of Labour. ..had to do it tru CS cos d baby is big......I couldn't stand watching her after wot we passed tru during those long hours of labour pains....I had to bail out. ..
I thank God everything went fine.

well. ..it depends on individuals

did I mention it was a BOY!!!!!!

Lol....yeah. ...my first son

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 24, 2015
Donphilly, sorry for your loss. Time will heal your wound.
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 24, 2015
XBLadez:

A woman in labour is half-conscious and totally defenceless. The doctor might use that opportunity to touch a lot of "things" in her body; and might even "do" her. I don't trust male doctors with females
choi...see where your mind go
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by debeo: 9:34pm On Aug 24, 2015
Midehi:
Guys, can you be bold to enter and see the drama and God's work in a labour room, can you go in there with your wife?

Pls, say your mind and be truthful about it.

Ladies, how will you feel if your man should be with you in labour room..cool

I actually followed her, but will NEVER EVER EVER try it again!

Don't ask me why
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by nanalady(f): 9:35pm On Aug 24, 2015
Donphilly:
I was with mine in the delivery room when she died this February with our baby while trying to give birth to our child.

I have not been myself since then.

Don't wish it even for an enemy.
...so sad..God will continue to strengthen and comfort you..
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 24, 2015
lexxycool:
well my wife just gave delivered our baby after like 10 hrs of Labour. ..had to do it tru CS cos d baby is big......I couldn't stand watching her after wot we passed tru during those long hours of labour pains....I had to bail out. ..
I thank God everything went fine.

well. ..it depends on individuals

did I mention it was a BOY!!!!!!

Lol....yeah. ...my first son

thank God....congrat dear
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by golamike: 9:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
Yes! I was with her in d labour room during d delivery of each of our 2 kids. The first time, she personally requested d doctor to let me in cos she needed me around her. Second time, I strolled into d place as if I was gonna deliver d baby myself....lol#strongliver
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Cutehector(m): 9:37pm On Aug 24, 2015
Midehi:

you, naaaaah...comon dont say that cheesy
I dnt wana see lol...
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 24, 2015
debeo:

I actually followed her, but will NEVER EVER EVER try it again!
Don't ask me why
*deep sigh*

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Mother & Daughter Born On Same Month & Date Celebrate Birthday (Photos) / 10 Habits You Must Quit To Be Happy / 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.