Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? (39015 Views)

When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) / This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... / Guys Can You Do This? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by SSAFHOM(m): 8:52pm On Aug 24, 2015
castroevans:
would love to but I am haemophobic.
. But you are not libidophobic and Sexophobic. Lol.
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 24, 2015
wengerly:
It was a memorable experience for me. At a point I had to help hold one of her legs when the baby's head showed.

If you cannot stand the sight of blood & cannot comfort someone in pains, please don't take the risk.

However, the whole process has changed my orientation about women. I now appreciate my wife and mother much more than before.

God bless the female folks.
God bless you too bro...i doff my hat for you.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 24, 2015
Mhizkel:

Correct!cheesy

mhizkel!
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 24, 2015
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Captainswag225(m): 8:55pm On Aug 24, 2015
yeah, it will be a great moment to be there for ur wife and also to witness ur baby arrive.
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by olaolu20: 8:56pm On Aug 24, 2015
Yes , I follow my wife to labour room. but no be small thing
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by XBLadez: 8:56pm On Aug 24, 2015
Midehi:
Guys, can you be bold to enter and see the drama and God's work in a labour room, can you go in there with your wife?

Pls, say your mind and be truthful about it.

Ladies, how will you feel if your man should be with you in labour room..cool
Yes, if the doctor is a man undecided
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 24, 2015
SSAFHOM:
. But you are not libidophobic and Sexophobic. Lol.
lolzzz
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 24, 2015
Cutehector:
Naaaaah.
you, naaaaah...comon dont say that cheesy
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by eagleeye2: 8:59pm On Aug 24, 2015
Me wey dey outside dey cry. If I enter that place, I go faint.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Acecube(m): 9:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
Midehi:
Guys, can you be bold to enter and see the drama and God's work in a labour room, can you go in there with your wife?

na me go deliver am myself, the seeing is for me alone
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 24, 2015
Donphilly:
I was with mine in the delivery room when she died this February with our baby while trying to give birth to our child.

I have not been myself since then.

Don't wish it even for an enemy.
shocked

so sorry for that ok, God will continue to strengthen you and multiply your loss. Amen

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Onemansquad(m): 9:03pm On Aug 24, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:
I would probably pass out when I see the head pushing out.

It's just plain nasty.
hahahahaha *welcome to d world*
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 24, 2015
grin

vickylala239:

Always let us knw u are married.

Cuz alot of married women here hide alot.

I Dnt knw y.

U will see a thread Lik this::: can u let ur boyfrnd do dis to you?:: u will see married women pop in wit rply, my boyfrnd will Nt dare.but you now Hv a husband.

Lik in ur case ur married,I will Nt b surprise if u go around the thread commenting Lik single.

Y can't married women accept that they are no Mre singles.

Sowi if I attack u.

Bt am being real.

I knw mny marries women here on nl,that hide as single n appearance as married @ tym.

For xample u will see a thread Lik this,::how mny kid will u Lik to Hv wen u r married:: married woman wit 5kids.will say 2 boys n 2gels.meanwhile She has already had 4gels 1boy.

I Jst Dnt understand

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Btruth: 9:04pm On Aug 24, 2015
Yes now. Was there during our first daughter. I was the first person to see her coming out before I even alert the nurse.

cheesy
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by anwo247: 9:05pm On Aug 24, 2015
It's so cool to do.
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 24, 2015
ZebaReba:

Sincere condolences. ((Hugs))
yea...really i saw tears when i read that
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Sketch007(m): 9:05pm On Aug 24, 2015
I'll definitely be there !.. Bracing up myself for that day..
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Lawalemi(m): 9:06pm On Aug 24, 2015
I did and I have determined that that would be my 3rd and final child. It is not fair going through the experience again and again cool
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 24, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lol some guys faint at the sight of blood ohh ..
But it should be a beautiful thing to be ther when ur childs being born . Its almost like d guy is part of it
i tell you, some gat no mind for that

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 24, 2015
GodblessNig247:
y not. she is my bond
waooo...i love that *bond*
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by sonnie10: 9:10pm On Aug 24, 2015
With all the talk about labor pain, I winder why Nigeria women do not go for Epidural Injection. It makes like easy for the woman, some people who had it, had delivered while peeing, painless!
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 24, 2015
emerged01:
I did it. it was a drama without part 2. if she was to make album,she would have released 2 albums that same day. that day my wife composed a lot of songs I have heard of in my life.
cheesy eeyaaaa
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by princemillla(m): 9:13pm On Aug 24, 2015
I did today and To God be the Glory she is a girl.

Though one has to av a strong heart ....at Some point during the labour i busted into tears hearing the cry of my bundle of joy. I cant just help it but cry if God loves me a sinner to bestow a child on me. Am grateful God.

Did i remember to inform she is my second baby?

Was present at the first one too.

So back to op message ...its lovely if u gp with her, u will learn alots.

God bless my bundle of joy.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by tonychristopher: 9:15pm On Aug 24, 2015
why not no be you scatter the Toto...I did that for my child it made me appreciate her more

but the snag here is that most of the people commenting here are kids anyway
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by flightz(f): 9:15pm On Aug 24, 2015
KingTom:
I always advice husbands to be in the labour room with their wives why? So that the moral support will be there, their mothers should be there too, I try to be as gentle as possible and
Most times their mothers and /or husbands are sent packing for inability to control their emotions . cool
emotions like crying? I don't think I can cry last last I will faint.
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 24, 2015
Captainswag225:
yeah, it will be a great moment to be there for ur wife and also to witness ur baby arrive.
i trust you
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by bayulll01(m): 9:16pm On Aug 24, 2015
Midehi:

Mide in as much that I know I will love my future wife with all my hearth,I will never follow her to the labor room,is not because I did not care,but becos it will be too much for me to see my wife in those conditions,I will pass
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by tonychristopher: 9:16pm On Aug 24, 2015
princemillla:

Though one has to av a strong heart ....at Some point during the labour i busted into tears hearing the cry of my bundle of joy. I cant just help it but cry if God loves me a sinner to bestow a child on me. Am grateful God.

welcome to the club fatherhood is fun

when she takes her first step
when she falls
when she babbles in her speech
when you come back she is waiting for you to welcome you

been a father is fun especially if your young
congrats Bro
pm me
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by welemouskey: 9:17pm On Aug 24, 2015
Congratulations!!!

princemillla:

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 24, 2015
XBLadez:
Yes, if the doctor is a man undecided
what if the doctor is a woman?
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
eagleeye2:
Me wey dey outside dey cry. If I enter that place, I go faint.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy...who come beat you ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Photos Of A Man's Dirty House Got Twitter Users Arguing / Nkechi Opara Missing. Please Notify If You See This Missing Lady! / Mother & Daughter Born On Same Month & Date Celebrate Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.