Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,356 members, 7,829,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? (39026 Views)

When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) / This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... / Guys Can You Do This? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 24, 2015
grayht:
what if he's not in the country, would u ask the baby to stay put till he returns
I wont dare get pregnant if i knw he wont b around!i swear he must witness it!
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 24, 2015
spencekat:
Yes.I witnessed my wife's first delivery and will do it again and again.Although,it wasn't an easy thing being in the labour room with her.Respect to my darling wife and all mothers!.
waoooo...take a hug dear.... i respect guys who respect women.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 24, 2015
Midehi:

i trust you
My husband was there when i had my first baby grin
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 24, 2015
spencekat:
Yes.I witnessed my wife's first delivery and will do it again and again.Although,it wasn't an easy thing being in the labour room with her.Respect to my darling wife and all mothers!.
Another real man in da building cheesy **gives him a medal**

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 24, 2015
adeh39:
Of course.....if he wants to....it's our baby, i've even seen a case where d husband was videoing his wife in d labour room.... There's nothing so special about a husband being with his wife in d labour room smiley
shocked video ke, if am the woman, i will tell him to come closer so i wisper my undying love to him, in the process, i will bite his one ear off, how can he video my punana, and with the woman's anguish and pains,how was he comfortable doing that hun, that man is something else.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Peachess(f): 6:52pm On Aug 24, 2015
Fulaboy:
Are you for real undecided
Uh-huh
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Moz22: 6:52pm On Aug 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
*pickrace*
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 24, 2015
Moz22:
*pickrace*
cheesy to where?
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
Another real man in da building cheesy **gives him a medal**
inshort, kudos to them.

where are the 10 list men,
tosyne2much
wristbangle

oya wey dem

come and see what real guys are doing

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 24, 2015
Moz22:
*pickrace*
*drags him back*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Untainted007: 6:57pm On Aug 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
Real man!!u deserve a medal cheesy
Thanks dear. It's expected of me cos it's our baby. We did it together so we shud be there together to have the baby. I had to work out my annual leave to Expected Date of Delivery. Before, I respect women a lot but after then my respect for them increased in hundred folds.

8 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Moz22: 7:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
Midehi:
*drags him back*
*wizardry activated* *disappears from thread*
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
Untainted007:

Thanks dear. It's expected of me cos it's our baby. We did it together so we shud be there together to have the baby. I had to work out my annual leave to Expected Date of Delivery. Before, I respect women a lot but after then my respect for them increased in hundred folds.
choi...i doff my hat for you...thank you so much.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Moz22: 7:02pm On Aug 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy to where?
to where em coming from
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 24, 2015
I have seen a woman who can not give birth without her husband viewing!

The thing is kinda good though, it makes real man fear fear and even respect the woman more.
I have seen it.
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
really, was it painful?
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 24, 2015
Midehi:

inshort, kudos to them.

where are the 10 list men,
tosyne2much
wristbangle

oya wey dem

come and see what real guys are doing
Jacksparrow0712 was there when i had my first child cheesy cheesy now d second is on his way!
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by belle3585(f): 7:09pm On Aug 24, 2015
Hmmmmm,i think he should experience the pain and beauty of bringing a child into the world after all they made the baby together
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Untainted007: 7:10pm On Aug 24, 2015
Midehi:

choi...i doff my hat for you...thank you so much.
Thanks.
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 24, 2015
Peachess:
I'd love that… I'll make sure I document the moment so my kids can see it too (at the right age)...
don't you think showing them might portray fear in their minds.
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 24, 2015
Untainted007:

Bro u r a real man!!cho kiss kiss kiss
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
Jacksparrow0712 was there when i had my first child cheesy cheesy now d second is on his way!
shocked
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 24, 2015
Midehi:

really, was it painful?
I bite off is left ear cheesy kidding tho
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 24, 2015
Midehi:

shocked
Werin open ya mouth grin
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Peachess(f): 7:13pm On Aug 24, 2015
Midehi:
don't you think showing them might portray fear in their minds.
I said at the right age
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 24, 2015
Don't think I will have a wife and if I eventually have one I can't follow her into the labour room

E.O.S
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 24, 2015
Moz22:
to where em coming from
cheesy dunno,i should b d one to ask u dat.
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Mhizkel(f): 7:16pm On Aug 24, 2015
Midehi:

what is your reason?

adeh39
mhizkel
prettythicksme

com here and say how you want it, will he be in or out
Mine is In o! I want him to witness the amount of pain which surrounds child labour.
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Moz22: 7:17pm On Aug 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy dunno,i should b d one to ask u dat.
that child shd be about 15 yrs old nw
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
Peachess:

I said at the right age
yea i know, atleast they can still have that fear before pregnancy, cos snc i heard about my sis own, meen na fear o, especially the episiotomy aspect (tear during childbirth)
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 24, 2015
Moz22:
that child shd be about 15 yrs old nw
No,20yrs cheesy
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 24, 2015
Mhizkel:

Mine is In o! I want him to witness the amount of pain which surrounds child labour.
shocked....choi, he don score cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nkechi Opara Missing. Please Notify If You See This Missing Lady! / Mother & Daughter Born On Same Month & Date Celebrate Birthday (Photos) / 10 Habits You Must Quit To Be Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.