Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? (38999 Views)

When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) / This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... / Guys Can You Do This? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Mhizkel(f): 7:22pm On Aug 24, 2015
Midehi:
shocked....choi, he don score cheesy
He must be there o!
Seriously my dear, women are trying.
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 24, 2015
@ the bolded**
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
I can never ever ever everrrrrr allow that
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
Werin open ya mouth grin
choi...keep it up
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 24, 2015
MrsPhyno:
I can never ever ever everrrrrr allow that
reasons
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 24, 2015
Mhizkel:
He must be there o!
Seriously my dear, women are trying.
i tell you
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Mhizkel(f): 7:33pm On Aug 24, 2015
Midehi:
i tell you
How about you?
In or Out?
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 24, 2015
gabazin080:
the husband must be mad

Lol....i guess he wanna be viewing it anytime he wantscheesy
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 24, 2015
Midehi:

reasons
I'm not about that life....
I'm shy, I don't like dramatics or awkward things grin

Besides the medical staff I only want my mother to be there. Dasit.
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by jessyzin(f): 7:35pm On Aug 24, 2015
He must be there with me in the labour room
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 24, 2015
Mhizkel:
How about you?
In or Out?
in grin
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 24, 2015
Midehi:

shocked video ke, if am the woman, i will tell him to come closer so i wisper my undying love to him, in the process, i will bite his one ear off, how can he video my punana, and with the woman's anguish and pains,how was he comfortable doing that hun, that man is something else.

grin grin

You won't know wat ur man is doing at that moment tongue
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by MrCork: 7:53pm On Aug 24, 2015
Midehi:
Guys, can you be bold to enter and see the drama and God's work in a labour room, can you go in there with your wife?

Pls, say your mind and be truthful about it.

Ladies, how will you feel if your man should be with you in labour room..cool

...an watch doctors puttin ther hand in my wife punnny?....HELL TO THA MOTHER FCUKIN NO!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by sojay(m): 7:54pm On Aug 24, 2015
Midehi:
Guys, can you be bold to enter and see the drama and God's work in a labour room, can you go in there with your wife?

I had gone in before...in 2012!
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 24, 2015
yes.
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by megawax8: 7:54pm On Aug 24, 2015
I sure would love to be there...... The least I can do is be supportive, why wouldn't I. We made the baby together na, so we must welcome him to the world together cheesy
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 24, 2015
Midehi:

Oh yes!

(I am a doctor).
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Moz22: 7:55pm On Aug 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
No,20yrs cheesy
u shd be 56yrs old nw
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 24, 2015
I have two children and I was there on both occasions. I saw the children before my wife did. I gave the second child his first meal. There's no other better place for a man to be.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by gmhc(m): 7:55pm On Aug 24, 2015
I feel it is good for every man to go to the labour room with their wives. I was there in the labour room with my wife holding her hands, urging her to push that she can do it and together with God our little Princess was born. It was a pleasant experience that cannot be explained.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by profmallory(m): 7:56pm On Aug 24, 2015
I was in the labour room for all of my kids, the anxiety would have killed me if I stayed outside. I believe men must be made to stay and see their handwork when their wives are in labour, perhaps more men would be humane and appreciate life and this women better

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by AikayDaWrapper(m): 7:56pm On Aug 24, 2015
I would probably pass out when I see the head pushing out.

It's just plain nasty.
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Caracta(f): 7:57pm On Aug 24, 2015
I love my brothers. Trust them to be there with cameras, poems and flowers.

They always witness the birth of their children.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Eshinery(m): 7:58pm On Aug 24, 2015
Midehi:

yes
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by owobokiri(m): 7:59pm On Aug 24, 2015
Even if you put the muzzle of a machine gun on my big skull, I ain't going in there. .
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 24, 2015
MrCork:

...an watch doctors puttin ther hand in my wife punnny?....HELL TO THA MOTHER FCUKIN NO!!

I fully assure you, we do not do it for titilatory purposes.

We put our hands down there primarily to measure the cervical dilatation rate....so that if the cervix is not dilating fast enough.....we know we have to intervene either medically (oxytocin ) or surgically.

Either way we save your partner's life.

Part of active management of labour.

(And yes....we do not feel any ''funny'' feelings....especially when you are feeling tired from monitoring seven labouring women at once....and when you feel stressed from all the additional paperwork you have to fill up.).

7 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by adedayourt(m): 7:59pm On Aug 24, 2015
am surely going in.

no b me put OUR baby inside am?

yettybaby112 come nd see iooo
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by MSItachi: 7:59pm On Aug 24, 2015
Am about to
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Eluwilussit(m): 7:59pm On Aug 24, 2015
Yep. Did that last year. Makes you appreciate and love your wife better. grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by AfroKnight: 8:00pm On Aug 24, 2015
Untainted007:
On the 30th of July 2015, wen my wife had our first baby. A boy, I was in the labour room, encouraging her that she can make it, she can do it. Women needs encouragement, prayers, and supports when they are in labour because it's a scenario of life and death. And more so, when men does it makes them to appreciate their wife more, to knw wot they passed thru for been a woman.

That's right bro. You deserve a medal of honour.
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by adedayourt(m): 8:00pm On Aug 24, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:
I would probably pass out when I see the head pushing out.

It's just plain nasty.

but u dint pass wen u puttin d head of ur tin in d honeypot grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by odinese(m): 8:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
Southyqueen:
i would never allow him to do that never ever
U don't want him to see ur disorganized pussy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Children Of Today Don't Know In Our Days We Were Beaten For These Reasons / Photos Of A Man's Dirty House Got Twitter Users Arguing / Nkechi Opara Missing. Please Notify If You See This Missing Lady!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.