Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? (39037 Views)

When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) / This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... / Guys Can You Do This? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by okongo(m): 8:32pm On Aug 24, 2015
I am very proud to say i was there when my daughter was delivered. it made me to appreciate the women in my life.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by tobiogunboye(m): 8:33pm On Aug 24, 2015
A promise am making specially for my wife, We did it together and we must deliver d baby together...

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by chenn(m): 8:34pm On Aug 24, 2015
I have 3 kids now, the last one is a just a month old, For my 1st child and this last, I was with my wife in through out the period of her delivery in the labor room, the experience is hell, Mothers go through a lots of pains and anguish to bring children into this world; but after thru successful delivery their heart is filled with joy!

Since then, I had learn to appreciate my wife and all faithful mothers greatly, I now treat my wife with a lots of care, love and kindness!

Imagine, through all that to bring som1 into the world and some terrorists and BH are busy slitting throat of humans with ease!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 24, 2015
wristbangle:

I am a real guy. I can do beyond this self. Lol if I hear! Abeg I no get the heart sad
lmao...so you cant
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Ekaka1(m): 8:34pm On Aug 24, 2015
I always do if I'm around
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Ramstar: 8:35pm On Aug 24, 2015
why not. we did it together
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 24, 2015
Midehi:
Guys, can you be bold to enter and see the drama and God's work in a labour room, can you go in there with your wife?

Pls, say your mind and be truthful about it.

Ladies, how will you feel if your man should be with you in labour room..cool
Lol some guys faint at the sight of blood ohh ..
But it should be a beautiful thing to be ther when ur childs being born . Its almost like d guy is part of it
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Dieumerci(m): 8:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
doca18:
Yes, y not
My hussy do enter d labor room with me. I do enjoy his presences n his wonderful loving words. Its also fun seeing him recording it.

I do witness but I don't record the delivery. God forbid something happens to the video and you find it on Facebook.
I only record the baby's first moments.
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by hooged: 8:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
No for me
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by dirtysexyjokes: 8:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
An article on Time magazine said that men who witness their wives giving birth usually loose interest in sex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by wristbangle: 8:37pm On Aug 24, 2015
Midehi:

lmao...so you cant

I no get oo
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by tosyne2much(m): 8:38pm On Aug 24, 2015
Midehi:

inshort, kudos to them.

where are the 10 list men,
tosyne2.much
wristb.angle

oya wey dem

come and see what real guys are doing
I did exact thing when my ex was impregnated by a dumb skull like that cool
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 24, 2015
Midehi:
Guys, can you be bold to enter and see the drama and God's work in a labour room, can you go in there with your wife?

how wide is ur pusscy
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by ttmacoy: 8:38pm On Aug 24, 2015
I was in the room when my wife delivered our daughter and I think being there to give support is important.

Was a strange experience but I am glad I was there.

Was a good opportunity to make video for memories and take pics of the moment she came out, her first cry etc.

For those guys who feel they will faint, trust me I felt I would too but there was so much going on that no time to faint lol. The excitement to see what the baby will look like, will she be whole and healthy etc I forgot about fainting.

When you watch a woman give birth you will get on the phone to your mother and apologise for being stubborn as a child lol

Midehi:

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by mascot87(m): 8:38pm On Aug 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
Real man!!u deserve a medal cheesy

That woman go born successfully with or without that man jor
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by tranxo(m): 8:38pm On Aug 24, 2015
Midehi:

Eeyaaa, you will get to see it ok
Sure of course.
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 24, 2015
kITATITA:
I have two children and I was there on both occasions. I saw the children before my wife did. I gave the second child his first meal. There's no other better place for a man to be.
cool..kudos to you
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by GodblessNig247(m): 8:39pm On Aug 24, 2015
y not. she is my bond
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 24, 2015
The blood and baby coming out of the woman's private territory during child's birth are enough to kill man's erection and emotion for a very long time. While some claim it makes one to worship one's wife. Anyway,I don't.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by viktagorion: 8:40pm On Aug 24, 2015
Can NEVER forget the experience. Was there when our first son was born.

Respect to my wife and mothers out there.
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 24, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:
I would probably pass out when I see the head pushing out.

It's just plain nasty.
hahahahaha...pass out ke, guy you gat no liver then
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 24, 2015
owobokiri:
Even if you put the muzzle of a machine gun on my big skull, I ain't going in there. .
grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by MOWUMI12: 8:42pm On Aug 24, 2015
To me it depends on d kind of man u ve. Did u knw a man can se that and 4rm there give up or run mental God forbid. Yes wen dey se it dey wil tend to appreciate u more, respect u. My dear wil it be 4eva......NO. For me I wil nt want him to enter d labour room wit me bt take me there n be praying 4my safe delivery. To me only a hrtless man wil even ve that courage n hrt to ve the time to video coverage me in a PAINS dat can't be said.
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 24, 2015
MSItachi:
Am about to
really? thats nice
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Peachess(f): 8:44pm On Aug 24, 2015
Guruboi:
What are you saying....?
I'm so sure I wrote that in English.
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 24, 2015
tosyne2much:
I did exact thing when my ex was impregnated by a dumb skull like that cool
shocked and you were there
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by emerged01(m): 8:46pm On Aug 24, 2015
I did it. it was a drama without part 2. if she was to make album,she would have released 2 albums that same day. that day my wife composed a lot of songs I have heard of in my life.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 8:47pm On Aug 24, 2015
Southyqueen:
i would never allow him to do that never ever
Lol bby i love dat cool
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Emmy0203: 8:49pm On Aug 24, 2015
Ve done it twics 4my woman coz she's my EVERYTHING grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 24, 2015
Rilwayne001:
I can't sad
really?
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by SmartMugu: 8:50pm On Aug 24, 2015
Midehi:

Yup. I was on there for both of my kids. I didn't know she had to go through stitches after having the babies. I felt her pain. I could only imagine how much pains she went through within those hours, especially when I saw the head coming out. It kinda made me respect mothers more.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by juman(m): 8:51pm On Aug 24, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Mother & Daughter Born On Same Month & Date Celebrate Birthday (Photos) / 10 Habits You Must Quit To Be Happy / 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.