Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,662 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? (33714 Views)

How Do I Politely Turn Down A LESBIAN Or BISEXUAL Friend Without Hurting Her. / How To Politely Ask For Sex without sounding rude or funny / How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by medar(m): 1:13pm On Dec 05, 2015
I've been there many times. Just be make her see reason why it can't work. And if you have a lady in your live already. Always talk about your lady whenever you are around her and always show through talks that you are not ready to leave your lady because any other lady.
Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by 01Mysticdon(m): 1:20pm On Dec 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
you pull her in close and you whisper in her ear...

" Girl dont get me wrong,

" You are beautiful and all"

" I just dont like u bítch".

" No hard feelings"
grin grin grin
Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by slap1(m): 1:22pm On Dec 05, 2015
I've been in your shoes many times. Do nothing.

1 Like

Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by Bjergtrolde: 1:26pm On Dec 05, 2015
BarcaBlood:
That is; without hurting her feelings Cos it has happened to me more than once and on every occasion the lady's feeling turned from likeness to contempt, or even hatred sef?

Any help?

Is she pretty? If yes, then succumb. If she is not, tell her you are gay.
Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by oforij(m): 1:33pm On Dec 05, 2015
donholy28:
Not possible...they all get angry no matter how u do it
and tag you a fool or immature or worst still uncivilized.
Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by modestdude(m): 1:37pm On Dec 05, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Her feelings aren't your problem. Politely tell her you're not interested and move on.
I concur with you. If he is concerned about her feelings, that means he loves her
Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by 49cents(m): 1:46pm On Dec 05, 2015
dapsoneh:
mayb u shld just let her know u are engaged or in a serious relationship and if she insists, then, she has herself to blame afterwards and besides, anytn btw u is her loss cos u av made ursef clear to her by being a gentleman

ladies never have to lie to tell a guy no so why should guys lie??

normally ladies dont verbalise thier feelings and if they do u just let them know it mau not work for
Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by onuwa01(m): 1:51pm On Dec 05, 2015
nice 1
Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by iSmalles(m): 2:00pm On Dec 05, 2015
FREINDZONE HER.....
Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by AfroKnight: 2:07pm On Dec 05, 2015
Ladies are very egoistic when it comes to this. You dare not turn them down. If you do, just pray nothing unfortunate happens to you cos she's on stand by to rub it in. grin grin grin
Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by jamst2(m): 2:30pm On Dec 05, 2015
lilspiceyy:

Their pride has been hurt so its normal to feel dat way. I think taking offence is a kind of defence for us as regards the humiliation. Its nt easy for a naija girl to make her intentions knwn cos we are conservative in dis part of d world. So guys, wen a girl does dat, u shld knw the amount of courage she must have gathered so don't blame us cheesy

Hmmm! I see
Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by streetzdreamz(m): 2:30pm On Dec 05, 2015
BarcaBlood:

All join. She'd still bad mouth you to her friends and stare at you like a devil when you walk by

I tire embarassed
it doesn't matter how nice you are to a goat,it will still eat your yam,ladies generally have this high self esteem,and for a lady to ask you out herself means she's dumped her pride and a negative response from you tends to light up a gun powder within her,you cnt turn em down politely,there is nothing of such,in as much as your response is to the negative her love for you will materialize into a hatred you can't quantify,all you need do is stand your ground and care less about her actions and response,trust me you don't wanna pamper or tame a scorned woman......

1 Like

Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by RexTramadol1: 2:32pm On Dec 05, 2015
What can I say than

Use ghostmode!

1 Like

Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by bawz012(m): 2:45pm On Dec 05, 2015
fajani:
tell her you HIV POSITIVE.....

dis one will do d magic.
Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by bawz012(m): 2:47pm On Dec 05, 2015
BarcaBlood:

All join. She'd still bad mouth you to her friends and stare at you like a devil when you walk by

I tire embarassed

bros, everybody no fit like u.
even if u date am,
some girls go still hate u.

do d right thing always.

i v learnt my lessons.
Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by Charliewyt: 2:49pm On Dec 05, 2015
biochea:
buy n wear an engagement ring
grin grin grin grin grin
I tried it sometime ago, even told her that i'm married still didnt work, right now she takes me as a heartless fellow.
Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by HARDDON: 2:50pm On Dec 05, 2015
DDeliverer:
Tis impossible to turn a girl down without them hating you..impossible.

i once did....and the lady started making plans to deal with me..I even heard she was planning to arrange cult guys for me..lol

They just feel they can have whatever they want...and when they dont, they become very bitter and brutal.

women ego! taller than their male counterparts!

there is no polite way op; know why it hurts them more? cos they be feeling 'how can different types of men be chasing me, yet i get turned down by the one i really want?' it shld hurt them like hell.

1 Like

Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 05, 2015
Got away with mine by threatening to tell her folks about her bad attitude(good thing I knew a lot of those attitudes she portray).She just calmed down and I became the happiest guy on earth.
Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by Coldfeets: 3:05pm On Dec 05, 2015
Something tells me the girl in question is not that beautiful, huh? wink
Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by Flawlessangel(m): 3:15pm On Dec 05, 2015
This is exactly what i told a girl who said she loved me and she didnt hate me for it.

I said, babe, you are very pretty, infact i think any guy would be lucky to have you, you are everything right about women and i admire the fact that you swallowed your pride and told me just how much you feel about me, i really respect you for that BUT.....i already have a girlfriend and if i wasnt dating her, am sure i would be dating you, its just too bad am already in a serious relationship . But am perfectly okay with us being friends.

She accepted my friendship and we are still friends today even though i lied about having a girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by ifeanyi83(m): 3:20pm On Dec 05, 2015
I found my self in this situation severally and I honestly and politely told her..."girl, we're better off being friends, there are parts of me you'll not like if we eventually date, I love the way we are and I would love to keep it that way, I respect your boldness, as a matter of fact, you have my respect 150%"...we laughed about it and that was it....we're still very good friends though she finally has a man in her life now...and yes..i make sure I keep my distance...
Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by omegatwelve: 3:22pm On Dec 05, 2015
Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by deeone10: 3:30pm On Dec 05, 2015
If she hate u after turning her down...that is not a problem, is it? After all u don't love her
Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 05, 2015
BarcaBlood:
That is; without hurting her feelings Cos it has happened to me more than once and on every occasion the lady's feeling turned from likeness to contempt, or even hatred sef?

Any help?

Let me see your pic,
Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by Olusola147(m): 4:25pm On Dec 05, 2015
Try to smoke 3wraps of osogbo weed with 300mg chinese tramadol.
Call her on phone and tell her what your mind says at that moment. thank me later!

1 Like

Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by ovalrose(f): 4:52pm On Dec 05, 2015
anonimi:

Surely can't be ovalrose, or can it grin
wetin I do?
Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by BarcaBlood: 6:16pm On Dec 05, 2015
Demigods:

Let me see your pic,

I've shown it before na. Anyway here it is

1 Like

Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by BarcaBlood: 6:18pm On Dec 05, 2015
bawz012:

bros, everybody no fit like u.
even if u date am,
some girls go still hate u.

do d right thing always.

i v learnt my lessons.

I've learnt dat already. Tnx
Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by BarcaBlood: 6:19pm On Dec 05, 2015
streetzdreamz:
it doesn't matter how nice you are to a goat,it will still eat your yam,ladies generally have this high self esteem,and for a lady to ask you out herself means she's dumped her pride and a negative response from you tends to light up a gun powder within her,you cnt turn em down politely,there is nothing of such,in as much as your response is to the negative her love for you will materialize into a hatred you can't quantify,all you need do is stand your ground and care less about her actions and response,trust me you don't wanna pamper or tame a scorned woman......

Hmmmn
Food for thought
Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by BarcaBlood: 6:22pm On Dec 05, 2015
Bjergtrolde:

Is she pretty? If yes, then succumb. If she is not, tell her you are gay.

Hahahahaha grin

She try 4 beauty sha
Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by BarcaBlood: 6:24pm On Dec 05, 2015
Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by BarcaBlood: 6:29pm On Dec 05, 2015
Excuzeme:

Sexy lips like that of terrorist! shocked shocked grin grin

Lol. Am cute like that cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When This Stingy Man Says He Loves Me / Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. / RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.