Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. (63406 Views)

How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? / Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding / 15 Sure Signs He’s Seriously In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by Vikky014(f): 11:11pm On Jan 26, 2016
fulfillbill:

Lol na secondary school we dey...

Welcome from jail anyways, nite
LOL. Tnx and sweet dreams
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by Skmoda360(m): 11:23pm On Jan 26, 2016
That 14 aint my own, i lost ex cus of over pampering.
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by callJesu: 11:23pm On Jan 26, 2016
There may be different ways but it's better to acknowledge God in all your ways and lean not on your own understanding

For as many as are led by the spirit of God, they are the sons of God
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by Toks2008(m): 11:33pm On Jan 26, 2016
Skmoda360:
That 14 aint my own, i lost ex cus of over pampering.

That is just the issue.

If an ex acted ina funny way and you meet a new lady and now decides to unleash terror on her as a result of past experience abeg does this make any logical sense?

Yet you can treat the new lady so badly and she may not even do half as bad as the ex and then you begin to regret why you chose to punish her for the past experience.

so in my opinion, the best bet is just to try and be on a clean slate and also get ready mentally for any form of madness the lady may spring up.

It will be a shame for me to catch my lady cheating on me just for her so say shebbi i was also cheating with so so and so.

I had an ex that got fed up of our union for reasons she can't even explain so much that her very own blood brothers and sisters asked me to forget her..can you imagine? Now lets assume i was found wanting in one way or the other,trust a lady to hold on to that but till date, she would just call me just to hear my voice but shame won't let her come back and i just laugh because i know that it is her loss.

So please guys should understand my write up...you can not visit the sin of an ex on a new chic as that is tantamount to being myopic and wicked. Treat every new lady differently and be good to them but also expecting them to bleep up so that if they eventually goof,you will just yimu and move on.
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by test: 11:36pm On Jan 26, 2016
Hello Everyone and Mr Poster,

Please everyone I need your advice.

Infact I was just about to send a Break up text to my so - called girlfriend when I just saw this post and decided to chill for a while , though I can sense that this break up is imminent.

Am so happy to see this post of yours, I dont really know what to say, but women are something else. This girl of mine we met last year September..... after a few dates, I officially asked her out and she agreed. Ever since then all I have been is a nice guy, take her out, buy her things ( I say make I take am steady no rushing)
We kiss etc but she never allow me or even give me opportunity to see her of recent talkless of love making!

December Last year, this girl just begin to change, No more calls, To see her sef na war. If its not lecture, Its something else. And anytime I confront her she go plead, apologize but would never change. Throughout December till now < this girl has called me only twice> This january I have seen her just once, we live in the same Lagos oo. Shes always giving me excuses about Lecture this , Lecture that, Professional exam this and that! I am working so am the one who no dey busy abi. I have talked and talked, Her best friend keeps assuring me she loves me, but I dont see which kain nonsense love be this one.

I really feel she dosen't care anymore, I sent her a request on FB/Instagram she just behaved like she didnt see it. Till date she has refused to acknowledge my requests even after I have asked. I have a few people who say "Guy hold on" Some will say" Guy u be maga oo, omo free this Bit#h'' .

My fellow nairalanders, please I need your advise . I know this is an obvious case, but this girl keeps saying she loves me and shes still interested but no change in her attitude. I no get time this 2016 to be a Learner. I need to know if I should respect this post and keep loving her as a Mugu until one day she go change.

Or

Am I just a confirmed Mugu wey no wan use him brain, waka pass!

PLease u guys should comment and tell me whats up, Am waiting
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by HARDDON: 11:38pm On Jan 26, 2016
sophietosyneabou:
op please be my boyfriend..

Ahh, killer squad!
Just as Feb 14th is drawing Close!
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by HARDDON: 11:40pm On Jan 26, 2016
KoldKash:
How is it that not a single lady has commented on this?

Cos this ish is totol BULL!

ehmmm, don't Boda adding d CRAP

n dem ladies know it
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by Toks2008(m): 11:42pm On Jan 26, 2016
test:

Infact I was just about to send a Break up text to my so - called girlfriend when I just saw this post and decided to chill for a while , though I can sense that this break up is imminent.

Am so happy to see this post of yours, I dont really know what to say, but women are something else. This girl of mine we met last year September..... after a few dates, I officially asked her out and she agreed. Ever since then all I have been is a nice guy, take her out, buy her things ( I say make I take am steady no rushing)
We kiss etc but she never allow me or even give me opportunity to see her of recent talkless of love making!

December Last year, this girl just begin to change, No more calls, To see her sef na war. If its not lecture, Its something else. And anytime I confront her she go plead, apologize but would never change. Throughout December till now < this girl has called me only twice> This january I have seen her just once, we live in the same Lagos oo. Shes always giving me excuses about Lecture this , Lecture that, Professional exam this and that! I am working so am the one who no dey busy abi. I have talked and talked, Her best friend keeps assuring me she loves me, but I dont see which kain nonsense love be this one.

I really feel she dosen't care anymore, I sent her a request on FB/Instagram she just behaved like she didnt see it. Till date she has refused to acknowledge my requests even after I have asked. I have a few people who say "Guy hold on" Some will say" Guy u be maga oo, omo free this Bit#h'' .

My fellow nairalanders, please I need your advise . I know this is an obvious case, but this girl keeps saying she loves me and shes still interested but no change in her attitude. I no get time this 2016 to be a Learner. I need to know if I should respect this post and keep loving her as a Mugu until one day she go change.

Or

I want to assume you are not too particular about this s e x thingy else that could be why she is acting up cos some ladies just have a zero affinity for such but if we remove that i guess it is apparent that she does not feel the same way you do.

So what do you do?

IGNORE HER TOTALLY

Stop texting,calling and infact do as if she no longer exists..trust me, ladies hate being ignored but if she does not feel anytrhing for you,its good ridiance on her side but if she stil wants you, she will come calling.
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by Liltevy(m): 11:43pm On Jan 26, 2016
[quote author=Toks2008 post=37510181]The fact is that women are the most complex and complicated creation of GOD and infact i call them the first wonder of the world

-A lady will say she wants a faithful man but will prefer to be with a man every other lady wants.
-A lady will practically friend-zone a man who genuinely wants her and would prefer to run after another guy who does not want her.
-A lady will say there is no husband material but what she is implying is that her own specification of a tall,cute,rich,romantic...is rare.
-Many ladies will talk down on polygamy but would prefer to be the side dish of a rich guy rather than be the only lady of a poor dude.
-And a lady can be with one man,get married to him,have all his children and even grow old with him yet her heart will be with another all the days of her life. I can continue to list several situations to confirm the complexity of women.

The problem is that many men are always quick to bring down every woman because of the bad ones they have come across but this is grossly unfair because every lady is not the same and we must treat any new lady special regardless of the experience we had with an ex.

Nevertheless,i think i have come up with the best way to be at peace with a woman and trust me,if you follow this golden advice,you will always have peace with any lady you choose to be with and here they are.

[color=#000099]
[b]
1.Love your lady with so much passion.

2.Lavish her with gifts.

3.Treat her like a queen.

4.Don't ever raise your hand to beat her or insult her in anyway.

5.Listen to her when she wants to be heard.

6.Shower her with lots of accolades.

7.Give her undivided attention.

8.Be very romantic towards her.

9.Respect her above others.

10.Don't cheat on her in anyway.

11.Provide her needs to the very best of your ability.

12.Don't ever break her heart or make her cry.

13.Be extremely caring.

1 Like

Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by Toks2008(m): 11:45pm On Jan 26, 2016
sophietosyneabou:
op please be my boyfriend..

lol!

i will gladly be only if you are 25 and above
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by test: 11:54pm On Jan 26, 2016
Thanks so much for your quick answer, infact this is my first time ever posting anything on nairaland. Am not even adamant about the sex thing cos this 20year old girl be swearing shes a Virgin, thats why I wanted to go slow and steady.

I just want to ask, is it that this chic has been pretending all this while. All the I love u , love u, na lie...chaii
Toks2008:

I want to assume you are not too particular about this s e x thingy else that could be why she is acting up cos some ladies just have a zero affinity for such but if we remove that i guess it is apparent that she does not feel the same way you do.

So what do you do?

IGNORE HER TOTALLY

Stop texting,calling and infact do as if she no longer exists..trust me, ladies hate being ignored but if she does not feel anytrhing for you,its good ridiance on her side but if she stil wants you, she will come calling.
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by test: 12:01am On Jan 27, 2016
Sir!

You are absolutely very wise.

I was the one who wrote the write up about wanting to break up with my girl, and based on what you have said. Most times this bitch#s just act up no fault of ours. Craze by default.
Toks2008:

That is just the issue.

If an ex acted ina funny way and you meet a new lady and now decides to unleash terror on her as a result of past experience abeg does this make any logical sense?

Yet you can treat the new lady so badly and she may not even do half as bad as the ex and then you begin to regret why you chose to punish her for the past experience.

so in my opinion, the best bet is just to try and be on a clean slate and also get ready mentally for any form of madness the lady may spring up.

It will be a shame for me to catch my lady cheating on me just for her so say shebbi i was also cheating with so so and so.

I had an ex that got fed up of our union for reasons she can't even explain so much that her very own blood brothers and sisters asked me to forget her..can you imagine? Now lets assume i was found wanting in one way or the other,trust a lady to hold on to that but till date, she would just call me just to hear my voice but shame won't let her come back and i just laugh because i know that it is her loss.

So please guys should understand my write up...you can not visit the sin of an ex on a new chic as that is tantamount to being myopic and wicked. Treat every new lady differently and be good to them but also expecting them to bleep up so that if they eventually goof,you will just yimu and move on.
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by Toks2008(m): 12:02am On Jan 27, 2016
test:
Thanks so much for your quick answer, infact this is my first time ever posting anything on nairaland. Am not even adamant about the sex thing cos this 20year old girl be swearing shes a Virgin, thats why I wanted to go slow and steady.

I just want to ask, is it that this chic has been pretending all this while. All the I love u , love u, na lie...chaii

You need to calm her down that if it is because of sex that she is running from you that she has nothing to fear but ignore her after telling her that.

If she really wants you,she wil come looking for you.

Ladies get so confused at their early adolescent ages and any man who will be with them must be very patient because their emotions at that state runs wild and they don't even know what they want so calm down and ignore.If she really wants you,she will come looking for you.
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by Krest3d: 12:03am On Jan 27, 2016
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 27, 2016
Oh no.....no no no no no.
You can't treat these females with all that attention.
Females are best ignored, while you better YOURSELF.
Go to the gym. Craft yourself for you. Be selfish. Focus on YOU.

The woman that will not WANT the man that focuses on himself has not yet been born. Fawk what they say.
The key is to make the 5% of effort you put into her look like 50%. You do this by VALUING YOURSELF, making HER feel the gap.

The golden rule? 90% on self. 10% on wifey. WIFEY...not "women". Wifey is the woman who proves to YOU that she's worth a damn.

This is how you keep a woman happy.
It may not sound logical, but when you're hunting an animal, it would be stupid of you not to think like that animal. Women are not logical.

1 Like

Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by Toks2008(m): 12:08am On Jan 27, 2016
Krest3d:
The problem with people on this thread is just comprehension. I don't think any lady or woman will understand the OP because this is an all too familiar situation we guys find ourselves in. If there is something I hate is for a lady I'm in a relationship with to break up with me and pass all the blame to me as the reason for the break up.

Hence OP isn't saying you should worship a woman, he is saying as a guy you shouldn't give your woman a reason to misbehave. Women are unpredictable and usually tend to act up a lot. OP is just trying to highlight some of the 15 things you can do to avoid giving your woman reasons or excuses to start acting up so that even if she decides to start misbehaving she can't push the blame to you.

I am sorry Toks2008, but this is not something that can be explained well enough in writing especially for the crop of individuals on this thread. Only those who understand, understand!

LOBATAN!

You nailed it.GOD BLESS YOU for your intelligent insight.
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by Toks2008(m): 12:14am On Jan 27, 2016
Krest3d:
The problem with people on this thread is just comprehension. I don't think any lady or woman will understand the OP because this is an all too familiar situation we guys find ourselves in. If there is something I hate is for a lady I'm in a relationship with to break up with me and pass all the blame to me as the reason for the break up.

Hence OP isn't saying you should worship a woman, he is saying as a guy you shouldn't give your woman a reason to misbehave. Women are unpredictable and usually tend to act up a lot. OP is just trying to highlight some of the 15 things you can do to avoid giving your woman reasons or excuses to start acting up so that even if she decides to start misbehaving she can't push the blame to you.

I am sorry Toks2008, but this is not something that can be explained well enough in writing especially for the crop of individuals on this thread. Only those who understand, understand!

I am always happy to see the surprise on any lady i meet who wants to start asking me jamb question about my ex whenever i opt to give them her number to call and ask her..

I tell thjem, there is no better way to know what went down than hearing ferom her and especially when she may even want to add any possible damaging ajasas.

That is how far i am so confident that even she knows she goofed big time yet some men can not even imagine their present babe chatting up their ex for 1nminute.

So you really got the whole drift.So imagine me meeting anew chic and i now decide to treat her like pooh because of the past experience abeg what do we call that?
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by HARDDON: 12:17am On Jan 27, 2016
Naff24:
If guys can practice all.....am very sure #10 is an abomination for them cry

This is d reason u gurls friend zone guys! Wussbags ! that don't have minds of their own! Always @ d whips n caprises of some random gurl! Beck n call droids!

InFact ladies, here Is a Lil secret , any guy that does what op just listed above, wants nothing esle but ur body! U rapidly become a statistics

Op, here is a Lil secret : in every r/ship, he/she who cares less, has the controlling power n since u were d one that wooed them, the power was with u. But they quickly Start sending u unnecessary errands to see How u react, use emotional blackmail somethings so u do their bedding, once u fall in line, there goes ur controlling power n ur manhood( Yes Cos just like Esau, u just sold ur birth right!.) Then she begins to manipulate u n even friendzone u, cos u got no balls n woman hate men that cant Stand on their two feet! embarassed

Example 1
Yours truly had an ex that wudnt just let go even after Startin another r/ship wit another guy, when he asked y she kept coming back, she said nu guy does everything she wants n it gets boring n she even suspect he is up to something Cos she always win al arguments.....he also always does d calling......

EXAMPLE 2

Younger years, yours truly had this really heated argument with his gurl n she wudnt just shush.....she kept going on n on. She locked d door n wudnt let him just walk out the way he handles such situations.
She was up on his face n wudnt back down, then suddenly, in a Flash, a hawt slap sped across her cheeks n like cold water on a thirty throat, she went numb n started crying. Where did that come from? He wondered!
Gently she lay on bed, comatosed he stood dere, breathess yet relieved.
you wud not imagine what she said when everything became normal: she said SHE ACTUALLY LIKED IT THAT YOURS TRULY SLAPPED HER. THAT SHE CUDNT JUST STOP EVEN WHEN SHE WANTED To... But it was a test still cos he had told her he can never raise his hands on her when they started dating earlier n she has been testing him tru all means untill that day.she concluded he still has balls n luv flowed wantonly from her...... ( this is not to say yours truly advocates women hittin)

1 Like

Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 27, 2016
test:

Or

Guy,read the handwriting on the wall.How you go call her your babe and you noh dey see her.Oh boy,wise up.I dey tell you from experience as confirm Warri boy who don run shows b4 I retire to settle down now.Oh boy,rotate leave that babe.Infact,you suppose form one kain quarrel with her just to test her.
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by iamkneeyi: 12:23am On Jan 27, 2016
I bet you. Women don't love men with all these attributes ..
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by test: 12:35am On Jan 27, 2016
Chairman Sir!

Do you know today is my first time ever writing anything at all on nairaland. And you people that I havent even seen have given me so much help, Thanks all. Bros Without any much ado, I have received good advise here and without wasting time I have sent her a fine semi break up text, am sure she will come finding me, or her loss. and I move on to a better babe. Cos I aint no broke dude, she knows whats up!
DBriteLitehouse:

Guy,read the handwriting on the wall.How you go call her your babe and you noh dey see her.Oh boy,wise up.I dey tell you from experience as confirm Warri boy who don run shows b4 I retire to settle down now.Oh boy,rotate leave that babe.Infact,you suppose form one kain quarrel with her just to test her.

1 Like

Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by InvertedHammer: 1:10am On Jan 27, 2016
/
And the number one reason you can never satisfy a woman is:

YOU ARE NOT HER FIRST CHOICE.

She believes the grass is greener on the other side.

\

1 Like

Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by Skmoda360(m): 2:42am On Jan 27, 2016
Toks2008:

That is just the issue.

you got some truths in your words.
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by calabardick(m): 3:12am On Jan 27, 2016
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
if i say something now they will bann me, let keep quiet
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by kennyhai(m): 4:34am On Jan 27, 2016
So, the only thing is... I belong to every woman and I belong to no woman. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by 2map(m): 6:18am On Jan 27, 2016
The op got it all wrong.
The only answer is to not fall in love, because when you do and show it, it will make you too vulnerable and she will capitalize on that.
So the answer is, don't fall in love!

1 Like

Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by Nobody: 6:19am On Jan 27, 2016
These are the kinds of bull that has turned men into whimps and doormats for women to misuse in the West...feminist nonsense

1 Like

Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by Uchwilliam(m): 6:39am On Jan 27, 2016
First class anumpama@op

1 Like

Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by menxer: 6:47am On Jan 27, 2016
The sum total of this post is men should "submit" to their ladies. grin

It's accepted because some men are female in male bodies that's why this post appeals to them.

Now our women are told to be more aggressive, assertive and men are here preaching and adopting feminine attitudes/attributes.

Role reversal is gradually catching up on us and we are gleeful about it.

Imagine the advise, after doing all the listed and she turns round and rub it in your face, what then?
You take it with a smile in good faith.

Yet we forgot that some women would never submit to a spineless man, that is not aggressive enough to "overpower" her physically, mentally, emotionally and/or financially; and make her feel like a woman, protected and loved, not reversing the role.

1 Like

Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by Wolfbrother(m): 6:58am On Jan 27, 2016
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by Vikky014(f): 7:07am On Jan 27, 2016
Yawns* some comments though....most guys are claiming to know evrytin abt women

ok oooooooooo.. continue giving yourselves false hope undecided
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by Karufi: 7:18am On Jan 27, 2016
mungun!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies Drop Pick Up Lines Married Men Have Used On Them / Mr Nairaland Dec 2012. *nominations* / Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.