Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,549 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. (63408 Views)

How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? / Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding / 15 Sure Signs He’s Seriously In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by Toks2008(m): 1:28pm On Jan 29, 2016
missingrib:
that's too much for him to handle abeg spare him this time

lol

Honestly some people can be so annoying.
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by bennyzer(m): 6:56am On Feb 24, 2016
Educating.
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by Raymee(m): 4:54pm On Feb 28, 2016
favourmic:
Rubbish just be your self yo can't make her happy until if she ready to be happy
pump action post. Simple!
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by Bville02(m): 7:38pm On Jun 15, 2017
ilobasama:
The best way to be at peace with any woman is to be with no woman.

Epic!!

1 Like

Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by D34lw4p(m): 2:04am On Jul 28, 2018
hmmm
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by Toks2008(m): 1:10pm On Jul 28, 2018
D34lw4p:
hmmm

Surprised I guess.
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by Haylel: 2:06pm On Apr 19, 2021
Toks2008:
The fact is that women are the most complex and complicated creation of GOD and infact i call them the first wonder of the world

-A lady will say she wants a faithful man but will prefer to be with a man every other lady wants.
-A lady will practically friend-zone a man who genuinely wants her and would prefer to run after another guy who does not want her.
-A lady will say there is no husband material but what she is implying is that her own specification of a tall,cute,rich,romantic...is rare.
-Many ladies will talk down on polygamy but would prefer to be the side dish of a rich guy rather than be the only lady of a poor dude.
-And a lady can be with one man,get married to him,have all his children and even grow old with him yet her heart will be with another all the days of her life. I can continue to list several situations to confirm the complexity of women.

The problem is that many men are always quick to bring down every woman because of the bad ones they have come across but this is grossly unfair because every lady is not the same and we must treat any new lady special regardless of the experience we had with an ex.

Nevertheless,i think i have come up with the best way to be at peace with a woman and trust me,if you follow this golden advice,you will always have peace with any lady you choose to be with and here they are.

1.Love your lady with so much passion.

2.Lavish her with gifts.

3.Treat her like a queen.

4.Don't ever raise your hand to beat her or insult her in anyway.

5.Listen to her when she wants to be heard.

6.Shower her with lots of accolades.

7.Give her undivided attention.

8.Be very romantic towards her.

9.Respect her above others.

10.Don't cheat on her in anyway.

11.Provide her needs to the very best of your ability.

12.Don't ever break her heart or make her cry.

13.Be extremely caring.

14.Pamper her in anyway imaginable.

15.But despite all these,expect the worst from her because she can still turn around and rub all the above on your face

The bottom line is that the man that will please a woman has not been created but the best we can do is to try all we can not to give them an excuse to misbehave but still expect the worst from them.If you treat her badly,she will have a good excuse so just treat her very well so that when she misbehaves,there will be no excuse for her to hold on to and her folly will be conspicuous to the world.

This is the only way you can be at peace with a woman so that if she eventually shows her color despite all your efforts to please her,you will be psychologically ready and will never be a surprise to you.

My candid opinion.
Toks2008, do you still believe in this shit?
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by Toks2008(m): 12:21pm On Apr 20, 2021
Haylel:

Toks2008, do you still believe in this shit?

Take a look at number 15 and you will catch the drift.
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by AdamuAdamuH: 10:37pm On May 06, 2022
Toks2008:
The fact is that women are the most complex and complicated creation of GOD and infact i call them the first wonder of the world

-A lady will say she wants a faithful man but will prefer to be with a man every other lady wants.
-A lady will practically friend-zone a man who genuinely wants her and would prefer to run after another guy who does not want her.
-A lady will say there is no husband material but what she is implying is that her own specification of a tall,cute,rich,romantic...is rare.
-Many ladies will talk down on polygamy but would prefer to be the side dish of a rich guy rather than be the only lady of a poor dude.
-And a lady can be with one man,get married to him,have all his children and even grow old with him yet her heart will be with another all the days of her life. I can continue to list several situations to confirm the complexity of women.

The problem is that many men are always quick to bring down every woman because of the bad ones they have come across but this is grossly unfair because every lady is not the same and we must treat any new lady special regardless of the experience we had with an ex.

Nevertheless,i think i have come up with the best way to be at peace with a woman and trust me,if you follow this golden advice,you will always have peace with any lady you choose to be with and here they are.

1.Love your lady with so much passion.

2.Lavish her with gifts.

3.Treat her like a queen.

4.Don't ever raise your hand to beat her or insult her in anyway.

5.Listen to her when she wants to be heard.

6.Shower her with lots of accolades.

7.Give her undivided attention.

8.Be very romantic towards her.

9.Respect her above others.

10.Don't cheat on her in anyway.

11.Provide her needs to the very best of your ability.

12.Don't ever break her heart or make her cry.

13.Be extremely caring.

14.Pamper her in anyway imaginable.

15.But despite all these,expect the worst from her because she can still turn around and rub all the above on your face

The bottom line is that the man that will please a woman has not been created but the best we can do is to try all we can not to give them an excuse to misbehave but still expect the worst from them.If you treat her badly,she will have a good excuse so just treat her very well so that when she misbehaves,there will be no excuse for her to hold on to and her folly will be conspicuous to the world.

This is the only way you can be at peace with a woman so that if she eventually shows her color despite all your efforts to please her,you will be psychologically ready and will never be a surprise to you.

My candid opinion.
Good

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies Drop Pick Up Lines Married Men Have Used On Them / Mr Nairaland Dec 2012. *nominations* / Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.