Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,320 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. (63407 Views)

How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? / Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding / 15 Sure Signs He’s Seriously In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by Toks2008(m): 5:26pm On Aug 31, 2015
AfroKnight:
I don't think it is possible to satisfy women. The attention you give them can never be enough. They want to be by your side or hear your voice always and you dare not tell them no. Or you will hear "is that thing more important than me?" grin We know there is no truthful answer to that question. grin

I think women should be managed like companies, business or teams. Forget about satisfying them.

If anyman is lucky enough to see a clingy lady as a partner please cherish her except her motive for clinging on you is an auterior one.

1 Like

Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by Toks2008(m): 10:59pm On Jan 25, 2016
Go:
There,different folks,different strokes.

True
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by Toks2008(m): 7:43pm On Jan 26, 2016
Toks2008:
The fact is that women are the most complex and complicated creation of GOD and infact i call them the first wonder of the world

-A lady will say she wants a faithful man but will prefer to be with a man every other lady wants.
-A lady will practically friend-zone a man who genuinely wants her and would prefer to run after another guy who does not want her.
-A lady will say there is no husband material but what she is implying is that her own specification of a tall,cute,rich,romantic...is rare.
-Many ladies will talk down on polygamy but would prefer to be the side dish of a rich guy rather than be the only lady of a poor dude.
-And a lady can be with one man,get married to him,have all his children and even grow old with him yet her heart will be with another all the days of her life. I can continue to list several situations to confirm the complexity of women.

The problem is that many men are always quick to bring down every woman because of the bad ones they have come across but this is grossly unfair because every lady is not the same and we must treat any new lady special regardless of the experience we had with an ex.

Nevertheless,i think i have come up with the best way to be at peace with a woman and trust me,if you follow this golden advice,you will always have peace with any lady you choose to be with and here they are.

1.Love your lady with so much passion.

2.Lavish her with gifts.

3.Treat her like a queen.

4.Don't ever raise your hand to beat her or insult her in anyway.

5.Listen to her when she wants to be heard.

6.Shower her with lots of accolades.

7.Give her undivided attention.

8.Be very romantic towards her.

9.Respect her above others.

10.Don't cheat on her in anyway.

11.Provide her needs to the very best of your ability.

12.Don't ever break her heart or make her cry.

13.Be extremely caring.

14.Pamper her in anyway imaginable.

15.But despite all these,expect the worst from her because she can still turn around and rub all the above on your face

The bottom line is that the man that will please a woman has not been created but the best we can do is to try all we can not to give them an excuse to misbehave but still expect the worst from them.If you treat her badly,she will have a good excuse so just treat her very well so that when she misbehaves,there will be no excuse for her to hold on to and her folly will be conspicuous to the world.

This is the only way you can be at peace with a woman so that if she eventually shows her color despite all your efforts to please her,you will be psychologically ready and will never be a surprise to you.

My candid opinion.

Lalasticlala what do you think?
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 26, 2016
They will never listen undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by banmee(m): 8:02pm On Jan 26, 2016
Good points..but it's worthy to note that the OP is single. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 26, 2016
if you like increase it to 1000 ways woman na wahala
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by InvertedHammer: 8:03pm On Jan 26, 2016
/

Women are not complicated and complex.

The problem is that some of you men go out of their ways to try to understand them. Bad moves.

Just ignore their crap.

And you will live happily ever after.

/

13 Likes

Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by jnrbayano(m): 8:05pm On Jan 26, 2016
Why will you school me on how to treat my very own woman? You follow me go woo am?

1 Like

Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by kulobyno: 8:07pm On Jan 26, 2016
O onder who pushed this poo writeup from a sex starved lazy goon to front page.

1 Like

Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:07pm On Jan 26, 2016
samuelson06:
You can never satisfy a woman. Trying to do that is digging your grave at a very prime age because you'll get fraustrated and die. Women are insatiable. They just demand too much. Just imagine one I have here, she talks too much and still expect me to give her attention and contribute to her gist. She doesn't care if am busy, once she's through with what she does, am in trouble with gist. If I don't give much attention, she'll feign something flying into her eyes and then use that to get my urgent attention. Yesterday, she claimed if she and my laptop were to be away, I'll miss my laptop more than her. Now tell me, how can I defend this? This is someone that I give all my love without any side chick. What should I do again?
U are lucky to have a talkative for a friend. Such people are the easiest to be with and they have a way of making u forget ur troubles. Please hook me up with ur babecheesy
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by mustmust(m): 8:08pm On Jan 26, 2016
even women sef never understand themselves finish yet how much more.....

cry undecided
Toks2008:
The fact is that women are the most complex and complicated creation of GOD and infact i call them the first wonder of the world

-A lady will say she wants a faithful man but will prefer to be with a man every other lady wants.
-A lady will practically friend-zone a man who genuinely wants her and would prefer to run after another guy who does not want her.
-A lady will say there is no husband material but what she is implying is that her own specification of a tall,cute,rich,romantic...is rare.
-Many ladies will talk down on polygamy but would prefer to be the side dish of a rich guy rather than be the only lady of a poor dude.
-And a lady can be with one man,get married to him,have all his children and even grow old with him yet her heart will be with another all the days of her life. I can continue to list several situations to confirm the complexity of women.

The problem is that many men are always quick to bring down every woman because of the bad ones they have come across but this is grossly unfair because every lady is not the same and we must treat any new lady special regardless of the experience we had with an ex.

Nevertheless,i think i have come up with the best way to be at peace with a woman and trust me,if you follow this golden advice,you will always have peace with any lady you choose to be with and here they are.

1.Love your lady with so much passion.

2.Lavish her with gifts.

3.Treat her like a queen.

4.Don't ever raise your hand to beat her or insult her in anyway.

5.Listen to her when she wants to be heard.

6.Shower her with lots of accolades.

7.Give her undivided attention.

8.Be very romantic towards her.

9.Respect her above others.

10.Don't cheat on her in anyway.

11.Provide her needs to the very best of your ability.

12.Don't ever break her heart or make her cry.

13.Be extremely caring.

14.Pamper her in anyway imaginable.

15.But despite all these,expect the worst from her because she can still turn around and rub all the above on your face

The bottom line is that the man that will please a woman has not been created but the best we can do is to try all we can not to give them an excuse to misbehave but still expect the worst from them.If you treat her badly,she will have a good excuse so just treat her very well so that when she misbehaves,there will be no excuse for her to hold on to and her folly will be conspicuous to the world.

This is the only way you can be at peace with a woman so that if she eventually shows her color despite all your efforts to please her,you will be psychologically ready and will never be a surprise to you.

My candid opinion.

1 Like

Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by OLUJOSHINS(m): 8:12pm On Jan 26, 2016
Toks2008:

Your user name says it all.
You are chronically childish,dumb,vague and myopic

I really don't think U need to reply her.

she is merely displaying her childish nature
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by okerelawrence(m): 8:13pm On Jan 26, 2016
It when she discovers all these that she will exhibit who she is.

1 Like

Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 26, 2016
op please be my boyfriend..

1 Like

Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by akanbiaa(m): 8:13pm On Jan 26, 2016
In summary be her ATM slave.
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by KoldKash(m): 8:15pm On Jan 26, 2016
How is it that not a single lady has commented on this?

1 Like

Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by GoodandBad007: 8:16pm On Jan 26, 2016
vague:
Uncle toks2008 you agemates are already sending their children to university and you are here creating nonsensical threads. Leave nairaland and go marry. If they are running away from you like veld fire, you may have to change your attitude towards them.

My Brother Receive Sense IJN. Amen
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by Raymee(m): 8:17pm On Jan 26, 2016
All these may not work for Naija babes abeg. Leave story!
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by KINGinVAHALA: 8:17pm On Jan 26, 2016
HateU2:
They will never listen undecided undecided undecided undecided
Will you shut-up your mouth there?
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by KINGinVAHALA: 8:18pm On Jan 26, 2016
Toks2008:

True
Bro, please i hv a question for you.
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 26, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Will you shut-up your mouth there?
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by Naff24(f): 8:19pm On Jan 26, 2016
If guys can practice all.....am very sure #10 is an abomination for them cry
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by bobkezel(m): 8:20pm On Jan 26, 2016
Op u are a learner. Mugu certified.

4 Likes

Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by flokii: 8:20pm On Jan 26, 2016
Prof. Toks2008, Dr. of women affairs & psychology grin cheesy

buh Prof. sir, is it okay to say they have fish-brain? cos that's what most guys bliv
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by KINGinVAHALA: 8:21pm On Jan 26, 2016
HateU2:
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Exactly what i wanted you to do. *SHUT-UP*
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by ladycomfort(f): 8:22pm On Jan 26, 2016
Shuoo shocked. Some people will come here and write epistles on relationship , love and marriage while they are yet to have a good relationship or love life. It is in this same country where you will see a poor man selling a book titled how to become rich. shocked. This country is in a total mess. undecided

8 Likes

Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by Richiy(f): 8:22pm On Jan 26, 2016
AfroKnight:
I don't think it is possible to satisfy women. The attention you give them can never be enough. They want to be by your side or hear your voice always and you dare not tell them no. Or you will hear "is that thing more important than me?" grin We know there is no truthful answer to that question. grin

I think women should be managed like companies, business or teams. Forget about satisfying them.
and some people will give a limb to have half of that attention...Guys don't like overcrowding while girls like to be around....it is the way of the world...
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by anigbajumo(m): 8:22pm On Jan 26, 2016
I cnt jez be Patience to do all these just to please a woman, no no no no.....ah gat many many things to do in life than wasting time unnecessarily...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by Holuwakemmy16(f): 8:22pm On Jan 26, 2016
Wow I love this
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 26, 2016
Firstly most women are insecure, that's why they need constant complements and are always comparing themselves to other women. Secondly, don't waste your time trying to understand any thing else about them. Never try to explain things a to a woman, their logical paths and ours are different. Thirdly practice how to say "yes" and "sorry" and when all else fails bring out the bazooka "i love you" they are the only words you need with most women. Lastly, Just carry on doing your own thing and remember that the only words you need to communicate with a woman are yes and sorry and the occasional I love you. She asks a question or wants something just say "yes" it doesn't mean you intend to do what she wants but it prevents an argument, if you can see she wants an argument immediately disarm her by saying "sorry". but you carry on doing your own thing, never take the bait by saying anything other than sorry when a woman wants to argue. she will come at you from different angles just to argue, just respond each time with "sorry" and nothing else, eventually she will retreat. The minute you use more than those words, you have entered woman wahala and introduced stress in your life.

Never lay your hands on a woman, I know a lot of them can be frustrating but the minute you do, the story becomes about you the wife beater not what caused the argument.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 26, 2016
There is no rule of thumb when it comes to relating with people.

Whether it's with a Boss, Friend, Relative, Girlfriend, or Enemy

So follow all the rules all you want.
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 26, 2016
Toks2008:

I quite understand your stand poiint.

Only mature minds will decipher what i wrote but boys and teenagers at heart will not comprehend.

You posted a thread. Be open to Bashing, commendations, corrections and contributions. That's why you openly posted your opinion. Don't be too defensive!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies Drop Pick Up Lines Married Men Have Used On Them / Mr Nairaland Dec 2012. *nominations* / Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.