Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. (63405 Views)

How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? / Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding / 15 Sure Signs He’s Seriously In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by sheilak: 8:28pm On Jan 26, 2016
ronald4liff, are you going to do all these for me?: (sadsadsad

grin
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by Odunharry(m): 8:29pm On Jan 26, 2016
the ladies will be happy seeing this is. if as a lady u can't do half of what's there, then sorry is ur name...

one thing about relationships is, rules atimes doesn't apply... Just go with the flow
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by IVORY2009(m): 8:29pm On Jan 26, 2016
Op~ You nor well ooooo, you mean I will follow all this rules and regulations, just to make a woman happy hmmmm, you hv forgotten so soon that relationship is a 2 way stuff, both parties hv to follow suit not only the man, otherwise the relationship would be boring, I expect a counter thread to make this thread achieve its aims and objective.

1 Like

Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by Coldfeets: 8:29pm On Jan 26, 2016
What the fück exactly is wrong with this toksboy

Guy listen to me. No woman, I repeat, no woman is that important.

And the earlier you let the women in your life know this; the better for you and for guys who may be looking up to you.

If you want to live peacefully with a woman, make sure she's afraid of you in one way or the other.

That way, you are rest assured of her respect.

14 Likes

Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by mukhcech(m): 8:30pm On Jan 26, 2016
samuelson06:
You can never satisfy a woman. Trying to do that is digging your grave at a very prime age because you'll get fraustrated and die. Women are insatiable. They just demand too much. Just imagine one I have here, she talks too much and still expect me to give her attention and contribute to her gist. She doesn't care if am busy, once she's through with what she does, am in trouble with gist. If I don't give much attention, she'll feign something flying into her eyes and then use that to get my urgent attention. Yesterday, she claimed if she and my laptop were to be away, I'll miss my laptop more than her. Now tell me, how can I defend this? This is someone that I give all my love without any side chick. What should I do again?

urgent advice, take a second wife IF u have the means.
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by Justicealh3(m): 8:31pm On Jan 26, 2016
Less comment.
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by Bhella5(m): 8:31pm On Jan 26, 2016
banmee:
Good points..but it's worthy to note that the OP is single. grin
Urrrgh...thats just below the belt.

1 Like

Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by OTEGA1: 8:31pm On Jan 26, 2016
vague:
Uncle toks2008 you agemates are already sending their children to university and you are here creating nonsensical threads. Leave nairaland and go marry. If they are running away from you like veld fire, you may have to change your attitude towards them.

It piss me off big time wen people cannot talk without forcing someone to "Marry". Wat is so special about marry that people cannot hear word.Can someone marry when he or she wants.Must u remind people to marry I'd it only Nigerians dat enjoy marriage dat person no ho hear word again. Abeg park well.

7 Likes

Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by lastmessenger: 8:33pm On Jan 26, 2016
I lost my Bvn no

1 Like

Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by kenny905(m): 8:34pm On Jan 26, 2016
Love is a 2 way street, if ur woman won't reciprocate equally, dump d bitch

2 Likes

Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by butanep(m): 8:36pm On Jan 26, 2016
ilobasama:
The best way to be at peace with any woman is to be with no woman.

I can't just help but laugh...

Women problem plenty jare... A woman will want me to be always with her, when I need to hustle and make cash...

3 Likes

Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by Bamidupe20(f): 8:38pm On Jan 26, 2016
samuelson06:
You can never satisfy a woman. Trying to do that is digging your grave at a very prime age because you'll get fraustrated and die. Women are insatiable. They just demand too much. Just imagine one I have here, she talks too much and still expect me to give her attention and contribute to her gist. She doesn't care if am busy, once she's through with what she does, am in trouble with gist. If I don't give much attention, she'll feign something flying into her eyes and then use that to get my urgent attention. Yesterday, she claimed if she and my laptop were to be away, I'll miss my laptop more than her. Now tell me, how can I defend this? This is someone that I give all my love without any side chick. What should I do again?
pls try to understand her love language.... i recommend you read this book named '5love languages for singles' by Gray Chapman.i t has really helped build my relationship.
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by Bhella5(m): 8:39pm On Jan 26, 2016
From what i av read from guys so far, i can conclude that most have been dealt with by the women folk hence the strong stance against the OP's supposedly antidote for satisfying a woman. But i think there should be no hard rules to satisfying a woman. Just be spontaneous women love that.

1 Like

Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by GreatManBee: 8:40pm On Jan 26, 2016
Toks2008:
The fact is that women are the most complex and complicated creation of GOD and infact i call them the first wonder of the world

-A lady will say she wants a faithful man but will prefer to be with a man every other lady wants.
-A lady will practically friend-zone a man who genuinely wants her and would prefer to run after another guy who does not want her.
-A lady will say there is no husband material but what she is implying is that her own specification of a tall,cute,rich,romantic...is rare.
-Many ladies will talk down on polygamy but would prefer to be the side dish of a rich guy rather than be the only lady of a poor dude.
-And a lady can be with one man,get married to him,have all his children and even grow old with him yet her heart will be with another all the days of her life. I can continue to list several situations to confirm the complexity of women.

The problem is that many men are always quick to bring down every woman because of the bad ones they have come across but this is grossly unfair because every lady is not the same and we must treat any new lady special regardless of the experience we had with an ex.

Nevertheless,i think i have come up with the best way to be at peace with a woman and trust me,if you follow this golden advice,you will always have peace with any lady you choose to be with and here they are.

1.Love your lady with so much passion.

2.Lavish her with gifts.

3.Treat her like a queen.

4.Don't ever raise your hand to beat her or insult her in anyway.

5.Listen to her when she wants to be heard.

6.Shower her with lots of accolades.

7.Give her undivided attention.

8.Be very romantic towards her.

9.Respect her above others.

10.Don't cheat on her in anyway.

11.Provide her needs to the very best of your ability.

12.Don't ever break her heart or make her cry.

13.Be extremely caring.

14.Pamper her in anyway imaginable.

15.But despite all these,expect the worst from her because she can still turn around and rub all the above on your face

The bottom line is that the man that will please a woman has not been created but the best we can do is to try all we can not to give them an excuse to misbehave but still expect the worst from them.If you treat her badly,she will have a good excuse so just treat her very well so that when she misbehaves,there will be no excuse for her to hold on to and her folly will be conspicuous to the world.

This is the only way you can be at peace with a woman so that if she eventually shows her color despite all your efforts to please her,you will be psychologically ready and will never be a surprise to you.

My candid opinion.
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by vicraven(m): 8:40pm On Jan 26, 2016
women are negatively wonderous creatures,they leave you dazed and knockedout senseless.
Believe me,women lie to the extent they start believing they told the truth.
eve caused us to live this life!... now look at her daughters,unrepentant,out to cause more havoc.
well,the only reason i think women have received grace n pardon is the fact that they carry children for nine months,bla and bla...
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 26, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Exactly what i wanted you to do. *SHUT-UP*
undecided undecided
Noted!
Bet why undecided
Is it directed at u undecided
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by femex12: 8:41pm On Jan 26, 2016
Let her manage your account
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by danny56: 8:41pm On Jan 26, 2016
You should have told all men that our calling is to worship women.... Rubbish!!!

A virtuous woman gets more from her man but unfortunately they are scarce.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by LilTroy: 8:41pm On Jan 26, 2016
Must guys always follow some set of unnatural rules 2 please women?
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by Opiosko: 8:41pm On Jan 26, 2016
vague:
Uncle toks2008 you agemates are already sending their children to university and you are here creating nonsensical threads. Leave nairaland and go marry. If they are running away from you like veld fire, you may have to change your attitude towards them.

grin grin cheesy
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by AJaylee(m): 8:41pm On Jan 26, 2016
I like that no 15, don't think after everything she wil still make u feel d way u wanted.
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by tosintreasure(m): 8:42pm On Jan 26, 2016
is not by force to get a lady.........if i show u love n u refuse to reciprocate na O.Y.O such babe dey ooo., am not dummy.

1 Like

Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by Ishilove: 8:42pm On Jan 26, 2016
Toks2008:

15.But despite all these,expect the worst from her because she can still turn around and rub all the above on your face[/b]

The bottom line is that the man that will please a woman has not been created but the best we can do is to try all we can not to give them an excuse to misbehave but still expect the worst from them.If you treat her badly,she will have a good excuse so just treat her very well so that when she misbehaves,there will be no excuse for her to hold on to and her folly will be conspicuous to the world.

This is the only way you can be at peace with a woman so that if she eventually shows her color despite all your efforts to please her,you will be psychologically ready and will never be a surprise to you.

My candid opinion.
Mscheeeeew. Toks, you are not a woman so you will never understand what if feels like to be a woman. All these psychoanalysis is getting very tiring.

Woman is this, woman is that. You lump all of us together with some Dr Phil analysis that does not hold water.

Mscheeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by Akalia(m): 8:43pm On Jan 26, 2016
OP u get all the time in d world to even care to do all this to a woman.
All this gals ain't loyal, y would do all that. that's sign of weakness

2 Likes

Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by lielbree: 8:44pm On Jan 26, 2016
So many different opinions about women from men undecided
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by poterico: 8:44pm On Jan 26, 2016
#3 would summarize it all.
It works like magic if you know how
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by Opiosko: 8:45pm On Jan 26, 2016
vicraven:
women are negatively wonderous creatures,they leave you dazed and knockedout senseless.
Believe me,women lie to the extent they start believing they told the truth.
eve caused us to live this life!... now look at her daughters,unrepentant,out to cause more havoc.
well,the only reason i think women have received grace n pardon is the fact that they carry children for nine months,bla and bla...

Sorry for your experience bro, better luck next time wink
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by Ishilove: 8:46pm On Jan 26, 2016
lielbree:
So many different opinions about women from men undecided
It's annoying and getting stale

2 Likes

Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by butanep(m): 8:46pm On Jan 26, 2016
lookandlaff:
Firstly most women are insecure, that's why they need constant complements and are always comparing themselves to other women. Secondly, don't waste your time trying to understand any thing else about them. Never try to explain things a to a woman, their logical paths and ours are different. Thirdly practice how to say "yes" and "sorry" and when all else fails bring out the bazooka "i love you" they are the only words you need with most women. Lastly, Just carry on doing your own thing and remember that the only words you need to communicate with a woman are yes and sorry and the occasional I love you. She asks a question just say "yes" it prevents an argument, if you can see she wants an argument immediately disarm her by saying "sorry". but you carry on doing your own thing, never take the bait by saying anything other than sorry when a woman wants to argue. she will come at you from different angles just to argue, just respond each time with "sorry" and nothing else, eventually she will retreat. The minute you use more than those words, you have entered woman wahala and introduced stress in your life.

You re right man. A typical example of my babe. If you start argument with her, just forget about that day, because you will never win.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland Dec 2012. *nominations* / Nigerian Ladies Drop Pick Up Lines Married Men Have Used On Them / Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.