Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,588 members, 7,816,448 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. (63409 Views)

How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? / Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding / 15 Sure Signs He’s Seriously In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by victons(m): 7:21am On Jan 27, 2016
A na-akogheri.... Op, seems ur d "woman wrapper" type.. U can go ahead nd lick up her dirty ass

1 Like

Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by test: 7:29am On Jan 27, 2016
Oboy . Calm Down!

Dont call any dude a wussbag for doing the above Mr James bond. Shit hapens, people learn and adapt. If a bit#h dont apreciate or likes it rough , na because she never yet start!

Go and ask your 32 year old single aunty, If na so e be!

No disrespect, but even geniius find women confusing! Dont call anyone a fucking wussbag!

HARDDON:

This is d reason u gurls friend zone guys! Wussbags ! that don't have minds of their own! Always @ d whips n caprises of some random gurl! Beck n call droids!

InFact ladies, here Is a Lil secret , any guy that does what op just listed above, wants nothing esle but ur body! U rapidly become a statistics

Op, here is a Lil secret : in every r/ship, he/she who cares less, has the controlling power n since u were d one that wooed them, the power was with u. But they quickly Start sending u unnecessary errands to see How u react, use emotional blackmail somethings so u do their bedding, once u fall in line, there goes ur controlling power n ur manhood( Yes Cos just like Esau, u just sold ur birth right!.) Then she begins to manipulate u n even friendzone u, cos u got no balls n woman hate men that cant Stand on their two feet! embarassed

Example 1
Yours truly had an ex that wudnt just let go even after Startin another r/ship wit another guy, when he asked y she kept coming back, she said nu guy does everything she wants n it gets boring n she even suspect he is up to something Cos she always win al arguments.....he also always does d calling......

EXAMPLE 2

Younger years, yours truly had this really heated argument with his gurl n she wudnt just shush.....she kept going on n on. She locked d door n wudnt let him just walk out the way he handles such situations.
She was up on his face n wudnt back down, then suddenly, in a Flash, a hawt slap sped across her cheeks n like cold water on a thirty throat, she went numb n started crying. Where did that come from? He wondered!
Gently she lay on bed, comatosed he stood dere, breathess yet relieved.
you wud not imagine what she said when everything became normal: she said SHE ACTUALLY LIKED IT THAT YOURS TRULY SLAPPED HER. THAT SHE CUDNT JUST STOP EVEN WHEN SHE WANTED To... But it was a test still cos he had told her he can never raise his hands on her when they started dating earlier n she has been testing him tru all means untill that day.she concluded he still has balls n luv flowed wantonly from her...... ( this is not to say yours truly advocates women hittin)
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 27, 2016
40%
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by HIbreed(m): 7:52am On Jan 27, 2016
Now what do you want undecided

Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by Vikky014(f): 8:13am On Jan 27, 2016
HIbreed:
Now what do you want undecided
hahahahaha@pic
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by kajoula(m): 8:36am On Jan 27, 2016
Toks2008:

My brother believe it or not these daughters of eve are very complex and the best you can do is to be good to them not minding that they can turn around and throw it back at your face.

before this ....get to know her person FIRST.
invest your time wisely...it will be a good help to you rather that investing it 100% on someone who will not appreciate you....

make it a 50:50 thing. ...no pain no gain, so whenever she decides to leave u wouldn't feel disappointed.

#mytoken.
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 27, 2016
Toks2008:

lol!
i will gladly be only if you are 25 and above
awww..wah a tragedy,m 18
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by Toks2008(m): 8:45am On Jan 27, 2016
kajoula:

before this ....get to know her person FIRST.
invest your time wisely...it will be a good help to you rather that investing it 100% on someone who will not appreciate you....

make it a 50:50 thing. ...no pain no gain, so whenever she decides to leave u wouldn't feel disappointed.

#mytoken.

I repeat,you can never know a woman even if you stay together as a couple,she will always be a mystery till the day you pass on. Just try and be good to her while still expecting the worst from her..if she never comes up with a surprise package,good for you and if she does,it will be her own loss and you would be prepared for that mentally and psychologically and you simply move on to the next lady.

1 Like

Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:56am On Jan 27, 2016
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]

Change.
LOL
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by Toks2008(m): 8:56am On Jan 27, 2016
sophietosyneabou:
awww..wah a tragedy,m 18

No way...that means if i got a lady pregnant 22years ago i can as well be your father...So you see why i cant date any lady below 25? i can't cope with the childish mindset of younger ladies believing they still have more time.

And for the myopic people singing "go and marry lyrics" i guess they are shallow minded because the way many people see marriage is not what it is and shits do happen and only the wise will understand. The threads i create on nairalaned is my own way of educating people about the complexities of romance so that they will learn and make adjustments where necessary.

I am not on nairaland to look for a lady and this is why you see me write no hold barr articles and NO LADY ON NAIRALAND OR OFFLINE IN ANY PART OF THE WORLD CAN FIND ME WANTING in any regberegbe situations and this is why i am proud of myself and can stand shoulder high to write with so much dignity.

So please when you see my threads,for your own good,read very well and try to learn a thing or two from it.

1 Like

Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 27, 2016
Toks2008:

No way...that means if i got a lady pregnant 22years ago i can as well be your father...So you see why i cant date any lady below 25? i can't cope with the childish mindset of younger ladies believing they still have more time.

And for the myopic people singing "go and marry lyrics" i guess they are shallow minded because the way many people see marriage is not what it is and shits do happen and only the wise will understand. The threads i create on nairalaned is my own way of educating people about the complexities of romance so that they will learn and make adjustments where necessary.

I am not on nairaland to look for a lady and this is why you see me write no hold barr articles and NO LADY ON NAIRALAND OR OFFLINE IN ANY PART OF THE WORLD CAN FIND ME WANTING in any regberegbe situations and this is why i am proud of myself and can stand shoulder high to write with so much dignity.

So please when you see my threads,for your own good,read very well and try to learn a thing or two from it.
haaa,modaran..i was only joking faa Mr..i have a fiance..tot u wud play along..
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by Excellentmind: 9:44am On Jan 27, 2016
You should have included the following:
- open a joint account, be the sole depositor and she will be the sole signatory.
- collect your salary and hand it over to her to decide how it will be spent.
- let her collect her salary and secretly spend it without your knowledge.
- when she complaints of tiredness, get into the kitchen and do the cooking.
- when she fixes artificial nails, get the clothes and do the washing for her.
- take permission from her before you go out and don't ever complain any time she goes out without your knowledge.
- when it comes to financial responsibility, accept you are the of the family, but when it's decision making, both of you are one.
- sexual intercourse will take place when she is not tired.
- and so on

THEN, PREPARE FOR EARLY DEATH. LOOK AROUND YOU, AND YOU WILL SEE THE EFFECTS OF SUCH THOUGHTLESS BEHAVIOR.
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by Toks2008(m): 9:48am On Jan 27, 2016
sophietosyneabou:
haaa,modaran..i was only joking faa Mr..i have a fiance..tot u wud play along..

lol!

Definitely i knew you were joking...just using the opportunity to drive home some points to some funny folks here asking one to go get married as if marriage is all there is to life..

Habba ofcourse you can't be serious nah.And you definitely can't be 18 cos i know that stature lol! ever young

1 Like

Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by mart2k(m): 9:54am On Jan 27, 2016
Toks2008:

Doing all the listed does not make you a slowpoke but a real man who knows his responsibilities and you can stand tall and tell a lady to her face that you have no reason to take the blame for whatever negative actions she takes
do we really need to do all these because of a lady? D answer is NO

1 Like

Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by Toks2008(m): 9:58am On Jan 27, 2016
mart2k:
do we really need to do all these because of a lady? D answer is NO

Apparently many guys here ranting about how unrealistic the first 14points are have not really met a lady they love and truly desire because these things should come naturally if you truly love a lady regardless of whether she appreciates ot not.
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by hatchy(f): 10:36am On Jan 27, 2016
There is nothing on earth you will do to please a woman.Just thank God for the one you have right now.A woman whose hubby is rich and is being catered for can sleep with that dirty gateman or driver,so if you like provide heaven and earth for her if she decide to be bad she will be.Just do your part and leave the rest.

Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by wrongnumber: 11:27am On Jan 27, 2016
hatchy:
There is nothing on earth you will do to please a woman.Just thank God for the one you have right now.A woman whose hubby is rich and is being catered for can sleep with that dirty gateman or driver,so if you like provide heaven and earth for her if she decide to be bad she will be.Just do your part and leave the rest.

Thats all, and i think that is the exact message of the op if you consider that point 15.
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by uthlaw: 12:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
[quote author=Toks2008 post=37510181]The fact is that women are the most complex and complicated creation of GOD and infact i call them the first wonder of the world

-A lady will say she wants a faithful man but will prefer to be with a man every other lady wants.
-A lady will practically friend-zone a man who genuinely wants her and would prefer to run after another guy who does not want her.
-A lady will say there is no husband material but what she is implying is that her own specification of a tall,cute,rich,romantic...is rare.
-Many ladies will talk down on polygamy but would prefer to be the side dish of a rich guy rather than be the only lady of a poor dude.
-And a lady can be with one man,get married to him,have all his children and even grow old with him yet her heart will be with another all the days of her life. I can continue to list several situations to confirm the complexity of women.

The problem is that many men are always quick to bring down every woman because of the bad ones they have come across but this is grossly unfair because every lady is not the same and we must treat any new lady special regardless of the experience we had with an ex.

Nevertheless,i think i have come up with the best way to be at peace with a woman and trust me,if you follow this golden advice,you will always have peace with any lady you choose to be with and here they are.

1.Love your lady with so much passion.

2.Lavish her with gifts.

3.Treat her like a queen.

4.Don't ever raise your hand to beat her or insult her in anyway.

5.Listen to her when she wants to be heard.

6.Shower her with lots of accolades.

7.Give her undivided attention.

8.Be very romantic towards her.

9.Respect her above others.

10.Don't cheat on her in anyway.

11.Provide her needs to the very best of your ability.

12.Don't ever break her heart or make her cry.

13.Be extremely caring.

14.Pamper her in anyway imaginable.

15.But despite all these,expect the worst from her because she can still turn around and rub all the above on your face

The bottom line is that the man that will please a woman has not been created but the best we can do is to try all we can not to give them an excuse to misbehave but still expect the worst from them.If you treat her badly,she will have a good excuse so just treat her very well so that when she misbehaves,there will be no excuse for her to hold on to and her folly will be conspicuous to the world.

This is the only way you can be at peace with a woman so that if she eventually shows her color despite all your efforts to please her,you will be psychologically ready and will never be a surprise to you.

My candid opinion.[/quote. All na wash
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 27, 2016
Tapout:
what nonsense!! asin what a real nonsense!! angry angry ..this whole relationship. shi't ain't one sided ya"ll should know that..... dunno y some guys keep giving themselves the wrong impression about ladies undecided posting shitty things on social media only for some silly lady to come and read it and feal it's her right to be worshipped. angry

She does deserve to be worshipped.

Now bow down my Lord!

grin
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by mart2k(m): 1:14pm On Jan 27, 2016
Toks2008:

Apparently many guys here ranting about how unrealistic the first 14points are have not really met a lady they love and truly desire because these things should come naturally if you truly love a lady regardless of whether she appreciates ot not.
it is now uar talking, not som guys pretending to b what they are not just to please a lady
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 27, 2016
test:
Chairman Sir!

Do you know today is my first time ever writing anything at all on nairaland. And you people that I havent even seen have given me so much help, Thanks all. Bros Without any much ado, I have received good advise here and without wasting time I have sent her a fine semi break up text, am sure she will come finding me, or her loss. and I move on to a better babe. Cos I aint no broke dude, she knows whats up!

Correct!.Now you be the son of your father.
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by vicraven(m): 6:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
Opiosko:

Sorry for my experience bro, i better have luck next time ;(
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by medexico(m): 8:21pm On Jan 27, 2016
The Prophet Muhammad pleased all his wives.
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by vague: 8:29pm On Jan 27, 2016
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by vague: 8:42pm On Jan 27, 2016
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
Will still be the ones to leave or complain when you dont make enough
butanep:

I can't just help but laugh...

Women problem plenty jare... A woman will want me to be always with her, when I need to hustle and make cash...

Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by Bamidupe20(f): 9:55pm On Jan 27, 2016
butanep:

I don't think one need to read books because of a woman. What is so important about some ladies that have nothing to offer than sex.

A woman is the one that ought to read books for me and not otherwise. If I have to read books, it's the very one that will be me a wealthy guy not to please a woman.

i disagree.except you don't want to have a future with the woman. building the relationship is up to you both so also pulling it down.not a woman's job alone
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by butanep(m): 10:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
Bamidupe20:
i disagree.except you don't want to have a future with the woman. building the relationship is up to you both so also pulling it down.not a woman's job alone

You don't need to read one crappy book to build a relationship. Most of the writers of those books never had a good relationship. Some couldn't even keep a relationship.

If you are n't compatible, no volume of book will ever make you do.

Moreover, I have many things to use my time to do not reading one crappy book to please a woman. If you like give a woman all the gift in the world or play all the romance on earth or Bleep her till she scream and cum...

If she is not for you, she will definitely leave one day... I will never worship a woman.
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by Toks2008(m): 9:04am On Jan 28, 2016
vague:

Today you are talking about how to live happliy with a woman. Tomorrow you are talking about how useless they are.

All these wifeless 40something year old PhD graduates in Womantology sef, i don tire for una. I just came from a midweek service and i cannot be wicked so all i will say is may Gos deliver you

Honestly i wish i don't have to answer you but the bible says we should answer the myopic so that he or she will not believe there is sense in what such a person think or says.Proverbs 26:5: Answer a fool according to his folly, or he will be wise in his own eyes.

If you are a lady then i will really be sorry for your hubby to be and if you are a man then i will say you are shallow minded and very unreasonable.

So what makes you think that marriage defines the overall integrity and character f an individual? Infact your comment is the most VAGUE and foolish comment i have ever come across on any online interactive forum.

I beg you when you pray each morning include this prayer point "GOD grant me the mental IQ to understand what life is all about and grant you the wisdom to know what to say at any given point in time" because you are definitely of low intelligent quotient and a sorry case of a human specie. Ato le

I wil stop here.
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by fulfillbill(m): 9:38am On Jan 28, 2016
zoelife:

She does deserve to be worshipped.

Now bow down my Lord!

grin

Lmao
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by missingrib(f): 1:03pm On Jan 29, 2016
Toks2008:

Honestly i wish i don't have to answer you but the bible says we should answer the myopic so that he or she will not believe there is sense in what such a person think or says.Proverbs 26:5: Answer a fool according to his folly, or he will be wise in his own eyes.

If you are a lady then i will really be sorry for your hubby to be and if you are a man then i will say you are shallow minded and very unreasonable.

So what makes you think that marriage defines the overall integrity and character f an individual? Infact your comment is the most VAGUE and foolish comment i have ever come across on any online interactive forum.

I beg you when you pray each morning include this prayer point "GOD grant me the mental IQ to understand what life is all about and grant you the wisdom to know what to say at any given point in time" because you are definitely of low intelligent quotient and a sorry case of a human specie. Ato le

I wil stop here.
that's too much for him to handle abeg spare him this time
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by missingrib(f): 1:15pm On Jan 29, 2016
Toks2008:

that's it.people claiming they can't fall in love or they CNT do this or that for a Lady or to a guy,everytin is just the matter of not finding that one...dats true one who u really cherish and love...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies Drop Pick Up Lines Married Men Have Used On Them / Mr Nairaland Dec 2012. *nominations* / Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.