Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,059 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) (12450 Views)

Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! / Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters / Ten Ways That Show That Your Prophet Or Prophetess Is Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by TheDauraMallam: 9:52am On Sep 05, 2015
hahn:

I ask for evidence that your god exists and you show me a book. Next time when you need to prove to someone that the sun exists, point to a book.

I don't need wisdom, I need proof

Watch out for atheist on Nairaland quotes.
Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by hahn(m): 10:05am On Sep 05, 2015
winner01:
I dont serve a god, I serve God, Your Creator. And like i said earlier his works are "visible to the blind", you just have to open your eyes.

What proof do you have that he is my creator?

"Visible to the blind"? Sounds like another "known unknown" statement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by winner01(m): 10:11am On Sep 05, 2015
hahn:

What proof do you have that he is my creator?

"Visible to the blind"? Sounds like another "known unknown" statement
Do you really enjoy moving in circles undecided, how many times do you want me to repeat myself. undecided
Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by hahn(m): 10:15am On Sep 05, 2015
winner01:
Do you really enjoy moving in circles undecided, how many times do you want me to repeat myself. undecided

It all sounds speculatory

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by winner01(m): 10:25am On Sep 05, 2015
hahn:

It all sounds speculatory
i'm done with you
Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by Anas09: 10:28am On Sep 05, 2015
Thanks Winner for trashing these fools this morning.
Where were all these fools when a thread was opened challenging Weah to prove that God does not exist?
The very life that all the Atheists live is a Prove that God exist. The very fact that a man's semens , watery sperms, gets into a woman turns to blood, the blood in turn bcoms bones and later a full grown human being, is prove enough that God exist.
You all shd prove that God doesn't exist. Stupid fools.
Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by frank317: 3:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
Anas09:
Where were all these fools when a thread was opened challenging Weah to prove that God does not exist?
The very life that all the Atheists live is a Prove that God exist. The very fact that a man's semens , watery sperms, gets into a woman turns to blood, the blood in turn bcoms bones and later a full grown human being, is prove enough that God exist.

Fool, the best word for Christians. Good a thing the Bible has given u guys an avenue to vent out the suppressed violence in you and still feel holy.

Your bro has been embarassing himself by changing the bible. According to him, Joshua asked God to stop spinning the earth but actually said he should make the sun stand still. So there was a time in history the earth didn't spin for some hours. This is to say that a well thinking educated person actually believes that the creator of this world once stopped the earth from spinning Lol. That means there was a time the earth didn't spin... I can't stop laughing.

A Muslim once told me that God gave Mohammed the power to turn the moon black or something. I thought he was crazy for believing that... Do you think he was not?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by kobosmalls: 4:54pm On Sep 05, 2015
winner01:
[b]Robert Lee Frost (March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963) was an American poet. His work was initially published in England before it was published in America. He is highly regarded for his realistic depictions of rural life and his command of American colloquial speech. His work frequently employed settings from rural life in New England in the early twentieth century, using them to examine complex social and philosophical themes. One of the most popular and critically respected American poets of the twentieth century, Frost was honored frequently during his lifetime, receiving four Pulitzer Prizes for Poetry . He became one of America's rare "public literary figures, almost an artistic institution." He was awarded the Congressional Gold Medal in 1960 for his poetical works. On July 22, 1961, Frost was named Poet laureate of Vermont .
Frost holds a unique and almost isolated position in American letters. “Though his career fully spans the modern period and though it is impossible to speak of him as anything other than a modern poet,” writes James M. Cox, “it is difficult to place him in the main tradition of modern poetry.” In a sense, Frost stands at the crossroads of 19th-century American poetry and modernism, for in his verse may be found the culmination of many 19th-century tendencies and traditions as well as parallels to the works of his 20th-century contemporaries.
The most interesting part of his story is that Frost delivered a passionate sermon synagogue in Cincinnati, explaining to the crowd that he had no time for “irreligion.” He considered Scripture a live, ongoing revelation, and he considered himself a mouthpiece for the word. Victor Reichert a close friend of Frost stated “I hear the voice of God in his poems. He was deeply spiritual. He was listening to God.”

Now back to you fool, i know you must have been looking for loop holes you can capitalize on, but as always, you lose again. Those words you saw were the exact words of Sir Robert Frost.

You, an unknown loser, having little or no education, hiding somewhere in a shank, probably tired of life, with an unusual priviledge of internet connection come here to make a fool of yourself. I suggest you get a good dictionary, set for yourself a target of words and weep each day you dont meet your target... [/b]
I didnt have time to reply nor read this lenghty nonsense.
Stephen Hawkins a physicist and renouned scientist is like the Einstein of our time and he publicly declared himself an atheist.
Scientists changed the world and made our lives easier and better, provided an idiot like u with a computer to expose ur idiotism, not poets.
What have poets done for this world other than talk about fairy tales and make up stories that dont add up.
No wonder the bible was written by poets and mostly idiots believe what the bible says.
I only mentioned Stephen Hawkings, there are many scientists that changed the world that are atheists as well.
Charles Darwin was an atheist too.
These are smart people, genuses infact not those ur poetic idiots,
Smart people look for evidence in other to accept any idea or statement.
Only an idiot thinks that the bible is full of facts.
Dude use a dictionary and check what poetry means in the first place and then come back and tell me why a poet wont accept fairy tales as facts.
Sciences encourages investigation to arrive at conclusions but any fool who believes in God accepts God by faith which the dictionary described as absurd.
Childhood indoctrination remains the reason why religion thrives till date. its the reason why there are more christians in the east than the northern part of Nigeria and vice versa.
How come civilized societies have more atheists than devoloping nations.
Its a sharp suggestion that religion dies with increase in intelligence.
The smarter the people, the less religious they are.

You are as fo0lish as hell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by kobosmalls: 5:27pm On Sep 05, 2015
winner01:
[b]I can affirm that you've never considered your existence, observing your posts, you just dont have the mental capacity to do so.
Thomas Jefferson (April 2 1743 – July 4, 1826) was an American Founding Father, the principal author of the Declaration of Independence (1776), and the third President of the United States (1801–1809). He was an ardent proponent of democracy and embraced the principles of republicanism and the rights of the individual with worldwide influence. At the beginning of the American Revolution , he served in the Continental Congress, representing Virginia, and then served as a wartime Governor of Virginia (1779–1781). In May 1785, he became the United States Minister to France and later the first United States Secretary of State (1790–1793) serving under President George Washington . In opposition to Alexander Hamilton 's Federalism, Jefferson and his close friend, James Madison, organized the Democratic-Republican Party, and later resigned from Washington's cabinet. Elected Vice President in 1796 in the administration of John Adams. As an ageold human expression, Thomas made the famous quote

"Whether I retire to bed early or late, I rise with the sun." - Thomas Jefferson - Mr. Jefferson rose early everyday for 50 years.

Now a lowlife like you will call this great man an id1ot for uttering such "nonsense", you will ask how possible it is for the sun to rise. You see why i keep saying you'll die frustrated. Well, Ive got no more lessons for you, the fact that you missed them in school is totally your problem. [/b]
Why do u keep copying and pasting history of people just so u can absolve urself of this great shame u brought to urself with this sun nonsense.
Why do u keep repeating this sun nonsense when u know its total bull sh!t.
Are u this daft?
What u lack is the ability to think outside the box.
Religion has indeed imprisoned ur sorry a55.
Have u understood the helmet joke?
Naah, i dont think so.
How can a book be the only proof that God exists?

How come it is only in the bible that man lived up 900 years old?

Genesis 30:37-42 said that jacobs goats bore striped goats after mating in front of stripe trees he made. Ive asked u this alot but you keep avoiding it. Why cant anyone replicate this method today?

How can a man be born of a virgin?

How stup!d are u really?
Ret4rded dummy.
When u answer this jacobs goat question then i will reply you.
For now, keep wearing those helmets cause u may get hurt without them.
Jacob and the goats = Winner01

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by winner01(m): 6:13pm On Sep 05, 2015
kobosmalls:

I didnt have time to reply nor read this lenghty nonsense.
Stephen Hawkins a physicist and renouned scientist is like the Einstein of our time and he publicly declared himself an atheist.
Scientists changed the world and made our lives easier and better, provided an idiot like u with a computer to expose ur idiotism, not poets.
What have poets done for this world other than talk about fairy tales and make up stories that dont add up.
No wonder the bible was written by poets and mostly idiots believe what the bible says.
I only mentioned Stephen Hawkings, there are many scientists that changed the world that are atheists as well.
Charles Darwin was an atheist too.
These are smart people, genuses infact not those ur poetic idiots,
Smart people look for evidence in other to accept any idea or statement.
Only an idiot thinks that the bible is full of facts.
Dude use a dictionary and check what poetry means in the first place and then come back and tell me why a poet wont accept fairy tales as facts.
Sciences encourages investigation to arrive at conclusions but any fool who believes in God accepts God by faith which the dictionary described as absurd.
Childhood indoctrination remains the reason why religion thrives till date. its the reason why there are more christians in the east than the northern part of Nigeria and vice versa.
How come civilized societies have more atheists than devoloping nations.
Its a sharp suggestion that religion dies with increase in intelligence.
The smarter the people, the less religious they are.

You are as fo0lish as hell.

[b]Even if you read it, you still wouldnt be able to comprehend it. Naah, not with that thing you cal your brain.

I introduced the qualifications of that poet because you criticized his quote with your dead brain cells thinking im as daft as you are...
Wait a min, how did you know i referred to a poet, means you read it. But as usual, your dead brain cells are so inactive that you think im speaking of physical inventions. You mention hawking and darwin but avoided those who believed in a Supreme Being.

Speaking of smart scientists who changed the world, i see you quietly ignored the fact that a vast majority believed in God. Some of which are; Nicholas Copernicus, Sir Francis Bacon, Johannes Kepler, Rene Descartes, Blaise Pascal, Isaac Newton, Robert Boyle, Michael Faraday, Gregor Mendel, William Thomson Kelvin, Max Planck. Even the Einstein you mentioned, Did you know the famous quote was attributed to him "Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."

These people unlike you were not intellectually blind, they recognized that the earth and all its complexities was designed by a Being. Our God.

@ bolded, Keep suggesting. Remind your kids when you have grey hairs, that Someone said "God's word will stand sure forever and ever".

Look up your chat and see how foolish you've been, your foolishness is a special kind, you must be used to being thumped. [/b]

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by winner01(m): 6:17pm On Sep 05, 2015
kobosmalls:

Why do u keep copying and pasting history of people just so u can absolve urself of this great shame u brought to urself with this sun nonsense.
Why do u keep repeating this sun nonsense when u know its total bull sh!t.
Are u this daft?
What u lack is the ability to think outside the box.
Religion has indeed imprisoned ur sorry a55.
Have u understood the helmet joke?
Naah, i dont think so.
How can a book be the only proof that God exists?

How come it is only in the bible that man lived up 900 years old?

Genesis 30:37-42 said that jacobs goats bore striped goats after mating in front of stripe trees he made. Ive asked u this alot but you keep avoiding it. Why cant anyone replicate this method today?

How can a man be born of a virgin?

How stup!d are u really?
Ret4rded dummy.
When u answer this jacobs goat question then i will reply you.
For now, keep wearing those helmets cause u may get hurt without them.
Jacob and the goats = Winner01

I spellout the life of this great man to you so you can see what being close minded has turned you into. The devil really has one hell of a grip on you, i thumped you on the issue of the sun. Dont unnecessarily act like a mad person, accept that you lost instead of subtly emphasizing jacob and the goats. Like i said earlier, "Give a physical proof of why man must be", then you can earn the right to any further discussions with me. Till then, keep up the sadness, you're in for a long ride.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by winner01(m): 6:25pm On Sep 05, 2015
Anas09:
Life itself is a mystery, no human can ever give a logical explanation of how it came to be. they only wanna be willingly closed minded. Im done with these ones anyway, the kobosmalls guy is not even half as intelligent as my atheist colleagues, ive done enough explanations to improve his life, i hope he dosent continue at that level.
Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by kobosmalls: 6:43pm On Sep 05, 2015
winner01:
I spellout the life of this great man to you so you can see what being close minded has turned you into. The devil really has one hell of a grip on you, i thumped you on the issue of the sun. Dont unnecessarily act like a mad person, accept that you lost instead of subtly emphasizing jacob and the goats. Like i said earlier, "Give a physical proof of why man must be", then you can earn the right to any further discussions with me. Till then, keep up the sadness, you're in for a long ride.
Cant talk to you anymore until u answer my questions.
Your stupidity is supreme.
The bible is full of wishful thinking which should have been embraced by idiots and idiots and rightfully u fall into both categories.
I didnt say that scientists didnt believe in God, i just pointed out that since u are quoting smart people as a proof that God exists even in the mind of the intelligent, That some smart ones if not smarter ones refute the idea of believing in fairies.
Dude u are stupid,thats the thing.
(a)Cant u defend ur Jacob?
(b)Cant u explain the birth of Jesus?
(c)Cant u defend ur 900 years old men?
Dont u have the smallest idea that the bible teachings were largely influenced by the romans and their traditions?
Defend the Jacob,which i keep highlighting to bring some reasonableness into ur head.
Im highlighting it to show u that such a storie is a clear-cut example of how worthless the bible stories are.
Those fairy tales should have been accepted by little kids but im disappointed that adults take them seriously.
Religion disappears in the presence of reason.
Civilized societies are less religious than un-civilized ones.
Tell me how wrong i am.
The devil, really?
So adults still believe that sh!t. Im embarassed.

Defend those numbered questions and then i might consider replying you.
Helmet on, please!
Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by winner01(m): 7:29pm On Sep 05, 2015
kobosmalls:

Cant talk to you anymore until u answer my questions.
Your stupidity is supreme.
The bible is full of wishful thinking which should have been embraced by idiots and idiots and rightfully u fall into both categories.
I didnt say that scientists didnt believe in God, i just pointed out that since u are quoting smart people as a proof that God exists even in the mind of the intelligent, That some smart ones if not smarter ones refute the idea of believing in fairies.
Dude u are stupid,thats the thing.
(a)Cant u defend ur Jacob?
(b)Cant u explain the birth of Jesus?
(c)Cant u defend ur 900 years old men?
Dont u have the smallest idea that the bible teachings were largely influenced by the romans and their traditions?
Defend the Jacob,which i keep highlighting to bring some reasonableness into ur head.
Im highlighting it to show u that such a storie is a clear-cut example of how worthless the bible stories are.
Those fairy tales should have been accepted by little kids but im disappointed that adults take them seriously.
Religion disappears in the presence of reason.
Civilized societies are less religious than un-civilized ones.
Tell me how wrong i am.
The devil, really?
So adults still believe that sh!t. Im embarassed.

Defend those numbered questions and then i might consider replying you.
Helmet on, please!

Frog, Now that you have forcefully accepted your downfall concerning the issue of the sun, you can talk about the existence of man before you earn my further submissions.

@ bolded, you should be dissapointed with a whole lot of smarter peeps, your fathers inclusive.

Dont bother quoting me, if you have no clue of your existence, you are no better than a man without essence.
Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by kobosmalls: 7:30pm On Sep 05, 2015
winner01:

Life itself is a mystery, no human can ever give a logical explanation of how it came to be. they only wanna be willingly closed minded. Im done with these ones anyway, the kobosmalls guy is not even half as intelligent as my atheist colleagues, ive done enough explanations to improve his life, i hope he dosent continue at that level.
You never made any sense anywhere in ur arguments.
You only beat about the bush.
The trees stopped moving(Thats ur comeback?).
I dont have to be too intelligent to tell the difference between truth and falsehood.
All you've done is avoid my questions. mister "i can prove God".
If i should accept that God created us,then how did he get here Mr"open-minded"?
If he came on his own and was not created, then u have put a huge hole in your own stupid logic.
If he came by chance, why cant that logic apply to us? Hey God is a spirit! Thats ur possible comeback, pls dont say that cos its lamer than it sounds.
Even your mighty Jesus said that its the ship-like ones that will follow him.
A sheep is known as a f00lish animal that doesnt question orders, it just follows.
This shows that you must be a fool to follow jesus or at least to accept the bible as a book full of facts.
Doesnt this not prove that it is only the fools that will follow Jesus and not the wise?
Try and interpret the sheep thing in ur own lame way cos thats exactly what xtians do.
Sheep with a helmet!

Ive answered this before but u didnt reply me cos u have nothing to say.
Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by winner01(m): 7:42pm On Sep 05, 2015
kobosmalls:

You never made any sense anywhere in ur arguments.
You only beat about the bush.
The trees stopped moving(Thats ur comeback?).
I dont have to be too intelligent to tell the difference between truth and falsehood.
All you've done is avoid my questions. mister "i can prove God".
If i should accept that God created us,then how did he get here Mr"open-minded"?
If he came on his own and was not created, then u have put a huge hole in your own stupid logic.
If he came by chance, why cant that logic apply to us? Hey God is a spirit! Thats ur possible comeback, pls dont say that cos its lamer than it sounds.
Even your mighty Jesus said that its the ship-like ones that will follow him.
A sheep is known as a f00lish animal that doesnt question orders, it just follows.
This shows that you must be a fool to follow jesus or at least to accept the bible as a book full of facts.
Doesnt this not prove that it is only the fools that will follow Jesus and not the wise?
Try and interpret the sheep thing in ur own lame way cos thats exactly what xtians do.
Sheep with a helmet!

Ive answered this before but u didnt reply me cos u have nothing to say.

You sound pained, you'll continue like this for long. Question your existence first but i doubt if you have such mental capacity...Go get help frog, you need it badly...please refrain from quoting me, ive not noticed any form of sense in your quotes, go learn how to submit arguments from your fellow anti-theists.
Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by kobosmalls: 7:54pm On Sep 05, 2015
winner01:
Frog, Now that you have forcefully accepted your downfall concerning the issue of the sun, you can talk about the existence of man before you earn my further submissions.

@ bolded, you should be dissapointed with a whole lot of smarter peeps, your fathers inclusive.

Dont bother quoting me, if you have no clue of your existence, you are no better than a man without essence.

So if i accept that youve won the argument, you wont commit suicide tonight?
There was no argument in the first place.
You must be very slooooow.
The sunrise does not mean the same as SUN STOOD STILL you stupid idiot!
Sunrise means an increase in the brightness or intensity of the sun that reaches our plane.
Sunrise is not an expression similar to what Joshua said as u have seen it with ur stupid sense of reasoning.
Joshua never even said sunrise, he said that the "SUN STOOD STILL".
This phrase means that the sun stopped moving. Stupid.
I wont talk about this sun thing again.
Its degrading.
Have the trees stopped moving?
Tell someone that the trees stopped moving and they will take u to a mental clinic.
Talk about this sunrise again and i will be 100 percent sure that you have sheep brains.
How come the only argument u choose to defend is the sunrise thing, is that the only one u are smart enough to defend?
Why are u avoiding all those other ones i asked you.
Jacob and the stripe goats
Jesus born of a virgin
900 years old men

Imagine the other fool who supported u said that semen and watery sp3rm got into the egg and formed blood and bones.
Thats exactly how stupid people who believe in the bible are, thats why u people accept rubbish as facts.
You guys are clueless when it comes to embryology and sciences in general.
If you cant explain ur existence dont bother accepting what stupid cavemen says about how u came cos they are far more stupid than u are.
Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by winner01(m): 8:29pm On Sep 05, 2015
kobosmalls:

So if i accept that youve won the argument, you wont commit suicide tonight?
You must be very slooooow.
The sunrise does not mean the same as SUN STOOD STILL you stupid idiot!
Sunrise means an increase in the brightness or intensity of the sun that reaches our plane.
Sunrise is not an expression similar to what Joshua said as u have seen it with ur stupid sense of reasoning.
Joshua never even said sunrise, he said that the "SUN STOOD STILL".
This phrase means that the sun stopped moving. Stupid.
I wont talk about this sun thing again.
Its degrading.
Have the trees stopped moving?
Tell someone that the trees stopped moving and they will take u to a mental clinic.
Talk about this sunrise again and i will be 100 percent sure that you have sheep brains.
How come the only argument u choose to defend is the sunrise thing, is that the only one u are smart enough to defend?
Why are u avoiding all those other ones i asked you.
Jacob and the stripe goats
Jesus born of a virgin
900 years old men

Imagine the other fool who supported u said that semen and watery sp3rm got into the egg and formed blood and bones.
Thats exactly how stupid people who believe in the bible are, thats why u people accept rubbish as facts.
You guys are clueless when it comes to embryology and sciences in general.
If you cant explain ur existence dont bother accepting what stupid cavemen says about how u came cos they are far more stupid than u are.

Stop the mention frog, i'm done with you. read my posts on this thread daily, with time, you'll grow functional brains. Just one question ive asked, you've evaded it like a slowpoke...Go roll with your demented kind, im done with you
Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by kobosmalls: 8:40pm On Sep 05, 2015
winner01:
Stop the mention frog, i'm done with you. read my posts on this thread daily, with time, you'll grow functional brains. Just one question ive asked, you've evaded it like a slowpoke...Go roll with your demented kind, im done with you

Such Sadness and bitterness bestowed upon you by ur religion.
So calling me a frog wil make u happy.
my friends are still laughing at how u keep avoiding my questions.
I wonder how smart or stupid the other atheists you met were because you most certainly have not met those questions before talk more of answering them.

We had to bet some money at some point that u would reply or not.
Some of them are xtians but ur arguments disappoints them too.
I will keep quoting u until u answer those questions.
I am now ur God who will torment u day and night whie i enjoy the show with my peeps.

In fact one of them will reply you now with his own account.

You need psychotherapy, you are a religious freak and u are a very angry fellow.
Live freely and stop judging people with nonsense written by morons who lived in caves cos they werent smart enough to buid houses ,how could they possibly explain our existence?
Helmet wielding sicko!
Bible freak
Jesus freak
Saddistic child of God who doesnt even know fiction from reality.

Go screw ur pillow right now

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by frank317: 10:38pm On Sep 05, 2015
Anas09:

Fool, the best word for Christians. Good a thing the Bible has given u guys an avenue to vent out the suppressed violence in you and still feel holy.

Your bro has been embarassing himself by changing the bible. According to him, Joshua asked God to stop spinning the earth but actually said he should make the sun stand still. So there was a time in history the earth didn't spin for some hours. This is to say that a well thinking educated person actually believes that the creator of this world once stopped the earth from spinning Lol. That means there was a time the earth didn't spin... I can't stop laughing.

A Muslim once told me that God gave Mohammed the power to turn the moon black or something. I thought he was crazy for believing that... Do you think he was not?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by TheFilmmaker: 10:57pm On Sep 05, 2015
winner01:

Where in Ibadan are you based, bro?
Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:57pm On Sep 05, 2015
@ kobosmalls ... your comments are very embarrassing for someone tries to portray himself as reasonable or intelligent
Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:11pm On Sep 05, 2015
frank317:

In modern times , you say "sunset" and "sunrise" and dont laugh at yourself ? Their functionalities were ceased or delayed and it was described using the idea/concept of motion thus "the sun and moon stood still ." Please dont be stupi.d undecided
Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by Weah96: 11:12pm On Sep 05, 2015
winner01:
Go and hide somewhere jare, cant you live without quoting me.

You hate it when your incogent arguments are stripped bare. Language can be a very objective medium sometimes. I understand your resignation dude. Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:16pm On Sep 05, 2015
Weah96:

You hate it when your incogent arguments are stripped bare. Language can be a very objective medium sometimes. I understand your resignation dude. Good luck.

Look who is talking of hatred when " incogent arguments are stripped bare" ? Lmao !!!

1 Like

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by Weah96: 12:44am On Sep 06, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Look who is talking of hatred when " incogent arguments are stripped bare" ? Lmao !!!

Wetin dey worry u? Say what's on your mind dude.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by frank317: 6:53am On Sep 06, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

In modern times , you say "sunset" and "sunrise" and dont laugh at yourself ? Their functionalities were ceased or delayed and it was described using the idea/concept of motion thus "the sun and moon stood still ." Please dont be stupi.d undecided

Wist man... How is this a response to my comment? How long will you guys continue embarrassing yourselves?

A Muslim says God once gave Muhammad the power to change the colour of the moon... I thought he was stupid to believe that, do you also think so? Just answer the question honestly.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by kobosmalls: 7:03am On Sep 06, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Shut up fool!
He lost before it even started.
I laid down a lot of questions here and all you and that winner01 r3tard did was avoid them totally.
Is it the sun argument u can logically try to place hands on even though u failed miserably at it.
The SUN STOOD STILL.
Imbeciles.
Non of u explained how a man coud be born of a virgin or is that an expression too?
How jacob got goats to born stripe young ones just be making a stripe tree and making them look at it while they mate.
How is it that men lived up to 900 years then and not now?
While sciences with alot of evidence points to the fact that life expectancy has infact increased now due to civilization.
Humans lived less than 100 years old then.
Abrahams wife got pregnant at the age of over 90. So she defied menopause?
These few that ive mentioned should show a reasonable person that the bible is full of sh1t and is not to be taken seriously.
Im sorry that your nervous system didnt develope enough like mine and a few others who are able to see right through the lies spread by those men who were not smarter than monkeys in the evolutionary chain.
Tell me that all these were miracles and you deserve CYBER SLAPPING.
There are many more of these bogus stories in the bible but i know you will avoid these issues and instead resort to insults because your faith feel threatened by them and you feel defenseless against them too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by winner01(m): 8:22am On Sep 06, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
@ kobosmalls ... your comments are very embarrassing for someone tries to portray himself as reasonable or intelligent
I suggest you forget him, His illiteracy is legendary. The oaf and his retarded friends are far from intelligent. Notice how he has been emphasizing other bible miracles since i made him dumb on the issue of the sun. He and his rrtard friends become deaf and dumb when challenged on the issue of Human existence. They came here by chance or from apes. grin....its not like he reasons better than an ape though.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by johnydon22(m): 8:24am On Sep 06, 2015
Common guys this personal attacks and back to back bashes is not going to lead you guys anywhere, this seriously is not an argument and ad hominems are seriously uncalled for..

Why not argue objectively if you all have something to argue over and stop employing emotions into this, it should not be taken any more serious because this is mere belief and unbelief.

All i see here are just emotional speeches smeared all round with personal attacks.... Quite demeaning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:26am On Sep 06, 2015
kobosmalls:

Shut up fool!
He lost before it even started.
I laid down a lot of questions here and all you and that winner01 r3tard did was avoid them totally.
Is it the sun argument u can logically try to place hands on even though u failed miserably at it.
The SUN STOOD STILL.

Lol .. calm down . Ive already answered the " sun argument " logically though . My reply to frank317 on this thread was :
KingEbukasBlog:

Imbeciles.
Non of u explained how a man coud be born of a virgin or is that an expression too?
How jacob got goats to born stripe young ones just be making a stripe tree and making them look at it while they mate.
How is it that men lived up to 900 years then and not now?
While sciences with alot of evidence points to the fact that life expectancy has infact increased now due to civilization.
Humans lived less than 100 years old then.
Abrahams wife got pregnant at the age of over 90. So she defied menopause?
These few that ive mentioned should show a reasonable person that the bible is full of sh1t and is not to be taken seriously.
Im sorry that your nervous system didnt develope enough like mine and a few others who are able to see right through the lies spread by those men who were not smarter than monkeys in the evolutionary chain.
Tell me that all these were miracles and you deserve CYBER SLAPPING.

C'mon why are you ranting like this . Do you understand what the supernatural is ? Something supernatural defies the order of nature . But since you dont believe in it , these mystical events appear mythical to you .

God is supernatural , therefore He has the power to control nature .

1. He has the power to control the functionalities of the heavenly bodies .

2. Humans lived above 100 years even up to 900 years and you have a problem with that ? The oldest living tree is close to 5,000 years old and I didnt see you freaking out . After creation , it is logical to see that the early humans were some sort of "pure breed" enabling them to live that long.

3. Sarah giving birth at 90 :

a. Since people lived long , Sarah giving birth at 90 sounds possible
b. Since it involved the supernatural -God's promised her a son - menopause was defied and she gave birth

4. About Jacob's goat , did he discover an area of genetics which in our present time is still obscure ? Maybe . I mean at his time , if you'd mention that metals could fly - a plane - you'd be ridiculed . Plus If you read through the story you'd understand how that could be possible seeing God (supernatural ) was involved as regards to blessing him beyond all odds

There are many more of these bogus stories in the bible but i know you will avoid these issues and instead resort to insults because your faith feel threatened by them and you feel defenseless against them too.

Please lay your complaints now or forever remain silent . But when you are done and I'm done explaining them to you . Will you also explain the absurdities in your beliefs . Please dont run away from the thread or tell me science has not found out yet or tell me to read up - new escape tactics you guys now employ . After "bashing" christians , you'll now evade questions and run away like cowards when your there-is-no-God theories are fed with a healthy dose of skepticism .

1 Like

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:32am On Sep 06, 2015
winner01:
I suggest you forget him, His illiteracy is legendary. The oaf and his retarded friends are far from intelligent. Notice how he has been emphasizing other bible miracles since i made him dumb on the issue of the sun. He and his rrtard friends become deaf and dumb when challenged on the issue of Human existence. They came here by chance or from apes. grin....its not like he reasons better than an ape though.

As in ehh . angry angry angry

Lolzzz ... soon they'll tell you science has not discovered it and abandon the threads like cowards .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? / Religion Vs Jesus Christ - Important / Pastor Ignila Gives Botswana Widow $1000, Gives Her Son Scholarship (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.