Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) (12449 Views)

Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! / Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters / Ten Ways That Show That Your Prophet Or Prophetess Is Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by winner01(m): 8:37am On Sep 06, 2015
Weah96:

You hate it when your incogent arguments are stripped bare. Language can be a very objective medium sometimes. I understand your resignation dude. Good luck.
On the contrary, i invite constructive arguments. "incogent arguments are stripped bare". I should turn your phrase on you, you who claim to be "open-minded". Maybe being open-minded now has another meaning. I am a winner, i'm a Victor, i dont join circles with losers. I made a mistake to think he was worth my time, i thought he had the slightest logical idea to human existence. He's worse than you, He's avoided the question the whole time. Instead he invited his fellow retardz. There's absolutely no reason to continue with such gross untelligence.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:41am On Sep 06, 2015
johnydon22:
Common guys this personal attacks and back to back bashes is not going to lead you guys anywhere, this seriously is not an argument and ad hominems are seriously uncalled for..

Why not argue objectively if you all have something to argue over and stop employing emotions into this, it should not be taken any more serious because this is mere belief and unbelief.

All i see here are just emotional speeches smeared all round with personal attacks.... Quite demeaning

I bet you liked and shared kobosmalls' most recent comment . How Im I pretty sure ? Ive been on this thread (my internet connection was poor ) . His comment had no likes or shares . I know how Nairaland works , winner01 brought the thread alive on the first page with his comment -a reply to me - you visited , liked and shared the comment and then wrote the comment above .

Even if I'm wrong , you are still really hypocritical . You claim not to be a bigot but the ineffable share of bashing goes to the religious people . malvisguy212 was right

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:50am On Sep 06, 2015
winner01:
On the contrary, i invite constructive arguments. "incogent arguments are stripped bare". I should turn your phrase on you, you who claim to be "open-minded". Maybe being open-minded now has another meaning. I am a winner, i'm a Victor, i dont join circles with losers. I made a mistake to think he was worth my time, i thought he had the slightest logical idea to human existence. He's worse than you, He's avoided the question the whole time. Instead he invited his fellow retardz. There's absolutely no reason to continue with such gross untelligence.

Please ooo dont insult Mr. Intelligence himself so he wont prove that life came from the non -living (abiogenesis ) and then transformed to complex life form (evolution ) -man - with distinctive features - conscience , consciousness and constructive discretion

1 Like

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by johnydon22(m): 8:54am On Sep 06, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

I bet you liked and shared kobosmalls' most recent comment . How Im I pretty sure ? Ive been on this thread (my internet connection was poor ) . His comment had no likes or shares . I know how Nairaland works , winner01 brought the thread alive on the first page with his comment -a reply to me - you visited , liked and shared the comment and then wrote the comment above .

Even if I'm wrong , you are still really hypocritical . You claim not to be a bigot but the ineffable share of bashing goes to the religious people . malvisguy212 was right
You see i have nothing to explain to anybody, so your assertions are your responsibilities not mine.

I won't even deny if i liked kobosmall's comment or not, you can think what ever you can for all i care.. Show me a thread where i entered and started insulting the person am discussing with without the person attacking my person first.

I have never heard or seen an irreligious person attack my person in an argument, i had an argument with theAtheist101 the other day but there was no ad homninems on it, you guys always take arguments to mean enmity and employ unnecessary emotions into it.

Shaaa na you have you mouth...Go ahead and keep swimming in this type of back to back with people on every thread, all i can say is "It is totally demeaning"

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:55am On Sep 06, 2015
frank317:

Wist man... How is this a response to my comment? How long will you guys continue embarrassing yourselves?

A Muslim says God once gave Muhammad the power to change the colour of the moon... I thought he was stupid to believe that, do you also think so? Just answer the question honestly.

Sorry it was meant for kobosmalls . Im not muslim , Im here to defend my belief in God - Yahweh . Please direct your questions to the right quarters
Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:08am On Sep 06, 2015
johnydon22:

You see i have nothing to explain to anybody, so your assertions are your responsibilities not mine.

I won't even deny if i liked kobosmall's comment or not, you can think what ever you can for all i care.. Show me a thread where i entered and started insulting the person am discussing with without the person attacking my person first.

I have never heard or seen an irreligious person attack my person in an argument, i had an argument with theAtheist101 the other day but there was no ad homninems on it, you guys always take arguments to mean enmity and employ unnecessary emotions into it.

Shaaa na you have you mouth...Go ahead and keep swimming in this type of back to back with people on every thread, all i can say is "It is totally demeaning"

Dont get me wrong . If you dont like ad hominems then dont portray yourself as someone who tolerates other people's beliefs whilst your comments tell a different story . You are just inviting it .

Bash and ridicule religion nobody's wahala , but dont say "Im not a bigot" at the end cool

1 Like

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by winner01(m): 9:14am On Sep 06, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Sorry it was meant for kobosmalls . Im not muslim , Im here to defend my belief in God - Yahweh . Please direct your questions to the right quarters
They wont, the spiritual is largely in control of the physical. Spirits know the truth, they dont give so much importance to lies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by johnydon22(m): 9:14am On Sep 06, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Dont get me wrong . If you dont like ad hominems then dont portray yourself as someone who tolerates other people's beliefs whilst your comments tell a different story . You are just inviting it .

Bash and ridicule religion nobody's wahala , but dont say "Im not a bigot" at the end cool

Arguing against a belief or religion is not synonymous to intolerance, disagreeing with an ideology does not mean intolerance against...

That misconception totally lies with you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by winner01(m): 9:27am On Sep 06, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

4. About Jacob's goat , did he discover an area of genetics which in our present time is still obscure ? Maybe . I mean at his time , if you'd mention that metals could fly - a plane - you'd be ridiculed . Plus If you read through the story you'd understand how that could be possible seeing God (supernatural ) was involved as regards to blessing him beyond all odds

Nice reply bro, As much as i wanted to reply him, i just felt he wasnt worth it. I wanted to hear his gibberish on human existence first. ...Happy sunday

1 Like

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:32am On Sep 06, 2015
johnydon22:
Arguing against a belief or religion is not synonymous to intolerance, disagreeing with an ideology does not mean intolerance against...

That misconception totally lies with you

Disagreeing ? You described religious beliefs as "absurdities " . You derided Christians' beliefs of Christ's second coming . You have described my stance on miracles which myself have experienced as " illusion" .

Should I refresh your memory ? --> https://www.nairaland.com/2474302/most-committed-atheists-once-chtistians#36221969

johnydon22:
Lol is that the new line?

Actually nobody is saying God is dead because before you say something no longer is, you must first have to prove it once have been.

Most atheist you meet were once christians because they were born into christian homes and areas saturated by christianity due to geographical location.

You cannot expect someone who have not read the quran to start arguing with that which he has not read, or is that how your life is? You argue over what you have no idea of?

Most atheist you see here on nairaland were once christians or lived in christian areas and are most familiar with the bible and christian thumping ish, so they engage you based on what they know.
Muslims atheist attack more of islam, in fact i think muslims atheist are predominant among atheists on twitter yet as usual you wish to play the victims card.

Many a time they engage the muslims who seem to be quite conservative in engaging atheists unlike christians like you who just open threads to point at atheist then cry victim when it starts.

If muslims start opening threads pointing fingers and threatening people as much as you do here then they would have gotten as much attention from atheist like christianity obviously is getting.

Atheism doesn't mean disbelief in christian God, it means disbelief in ALL of the God concepts man has come up with through out history.

So same way i disbelieve your God yahweh is exactly same way i disbelieve muslim Allah and equally disbelieve Hindu Brahma or Greek Zeus. . . And if you find out the reason why you disbelieve these other religions then you will know exactly why i disbelieve yours.

These other religions tend to keep it to themselves, i have never seen a hindu preach to me or tell me what brahma will do to me if i don't believe it neither in this part of the country have i seen a muslims preach to me in fact the only place i have seen a mosque here is in the barracks. .

I have no problem with your christian God or Belief just like i have no problem with the Muslim God tho i have a problem with their barbaric laws [/b]which i am sure i speak and argue against here on nairaland much well.

But robbing your belief on my face like we get everyday both in the street, bus, school virtually everywhere in the name of preaching is practically encroaching in my personal right and space and we have a problem with that.

In nairaland muslims isolate themselves in one section and they pour and swallow their absuridities there once they bring it out in an open ground like here they know quite well they will get exactly what you get...

[b]Once you bring out absurdities and mythical brouhaha in an open public forum like this,
you should expect to be challenged and given healthy refutation unless you wish just like a typical theist to shield your belief from skeptic scrutiny... mind you homo sapiens aint robots that are supposed to download what ever you feed into the hardware.

Christians open most threads about atheists then complain when they get equal attention from atheist, is that not blatant hypocrisy and if i must say childish victim mindset.

This thread alone is enough to show you pin point atheist more than other religions care to do so do not complain when they accord you similar favour.

After all God is not dead, that which has not been shown to live cannot be said to be dead..

and he is coming soon, probably in the next 10000years he will still be coming soon... You need a dictionary to know the meaning of SOON.

Last your religion of today, is the myth of the future. . . Take a look behind historical timeline to see that

Lest i forget, if you don't want atheist to stop attacking your christian absurdities...
Why not just pray for us to stop, am sure your christian God is all powerful and can do that. So pray for us to stop....it should be easy for your God and i suggest you start your fasting and prayers immediately.

Until then, you have to deal with atheist bullshiit everyday smiley

Maybe the dictionary should help

tolerate :

1. to allow the existence, presence, practice, or act of without prohibition or hindrance; permit.

2. to endure without repugnance; put up with:

bigot

a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.

intolerant

not tolerant of views, beliefs, or behavior that differ from one's own.

When you describe beliefs as absurd and barbaric and ridicule them in a public forum like this . What should it be called ?

1 Like

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:36am On Sep 06, 2015
winner01:
Nice reply bro, As much as i wanted to reply him, i just felt he wasnt worth it. I wanted to hear his gibberish on human existence. lol...Happy sunday
Thanks

As in eh ... we already know the answer

Lolz

Happy Sunday bro
Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:37am On Sep 06, 2015
winner01:
Nice reply bro, As much as i wanted to reply him, i just felt he wasnt worth it. I wanted to hear his gibberish on human existence. lol...Happy sunday

Thanks

As in eh ... we already know the answer

Lolz

Happy Sunday bro
Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:41am On Sep 06, 2015
but johnydon22 ... nwanne no hard feelings ... Happy Sunday bro cool
Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by johnydon22(m): 9:54am On Sep 06, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Disagreeing ? You described religious beliefs as "absurdities " . You derided Christians' beliefs of Christ's second coming . You have described my stance on miracles which myself have experienced as " illusion" .

Should I refresh your memory ? --> https://www.nairaland.com/2474302/most-committed-atheists-once-chtistians#3622196
Maybe the dictionary should help
tolerate :
1. to allow the existence, presence, practice, or act of without prohibition or hindrance; permit.
2. to endure without repugnance; put up with:
bigot
a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.
intolerant
not tolerant of views, beliefs, or behavior that differ from one's own.
When you describe beliefs as absurd and barbaric and ridicule them in a public forum like this . What should it be called ?
Hahahahahahahaha you see my point?

I never insulted or attacked anybody but rather the idea itself. . . Ideas are meant to be criticized, disagreed on, argued on and even ridiculed.

Again i repeat you all should stop the ad hominems the post just showed i never attacked anybody, my attack was on the ideology.

I recognize your right to hold a belief (ideology) and i respect that but telling me to respect or bear the ideology myself when thrown at me is a different story..

Now i hope it is clear the difference between attacking a belief and attacking a person ... Just like the post you quoted showed "My attack was on the belief itself"

So as i first stated, argue without insulting the person you are arguing with just like you guys has been doing on this threadsmiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:59am On Sep 06, 2015
johnydon22:

Hahahahahahahaha you see my point?

Now i hope it is clear the difference between attacking a belief and attacking a person ... Just like the post you quoted showed "My attack was on the belief itself"

Lol ... attack on the beliefs/views/idea/opinion different from yours still means you dont tolerate it = bigotry . But that is a strong word , so i'll let it pass

So as i first stated, argue without insulting the person you are arguing with just like you guys has been doing on this threadsmiley

Ok ooo I hear you
Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by winner01(m): 10:36am On Sep 06, 2015
it never occured to them atheists that the sun and trees are both stationary, it never occured to them that the perceived logical error in "moving trees" in all its sense is 100% similar to "rising sun". They are trying really hard to redefine open-mindedness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:44am On Sep 06, 2015
winner01:
it never occured to them atheists that the sun and trees are both stationary, it never occured to them that the perceived logical error in "moving trees" in all its sense is 100% similar to "rising sun". They are trying really hard to redefine open-mindedness.

Exactly what I told frank317 . Here >> :

KingEbukasBlog:

In modern times , you say "sunset" and "sunrise" and dont laugh at yourself ? Their functionalities were ceased or delayed and it was described using the idea/concept of motion thus "the sun and moon stood still ." Please dont be stupi.d undecided

Their sense of reasoning disappears when it comes scrutinizing bible stories .
Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by otr1(m): 12:02pm On Sep 06, 2015
Why waste time arguing with people who have made up their minds?
God bless you and increase your wisdom, winner01.

They claim God doesn't exist, but end up spending all their lives convincing us.
I don't get it! Someone is not having peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by kobosmalls: 12:34pm On Sep 06, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Lol .. calm down . Ive already answered the " sun argument " logically though . My reply to frank317 on this thread was :

C'mon why are you ranting like this . Do you understand what the supernatural is ? Something supernatural defies the order of nature . But since you dont believe in it , these mystical events appear mythical to you .

God is supernatural , therefore He has the power to control nature .

1. He has the power to control the functionalities of the heavenly bodies .

2. Humans lived above 100 years even up to 900 years and you have a problem with that ? The oldest living tree is close to 5,000 years old and I didnt see you freaking out . After creation , it is logical to see that the early humans were some sort of "pure breed" enabling them to live that long.

3. Sarah giving birth at 90 :

a. Since people lived long , Sarah giving birth at 90 sounds possible
b. Since it involved the supernatural -God's promised her a son - menopause was defied and she gave birth

4. About Jacob's goat , did he discover an area of genetics which in our present time is still obscure ? Maybe . I mean at his time , if you'd mention that metals could fly - a plane - you'd be ridiculed . Plus If you read through the story you'd understand how that could be possible seeing God (supernatural ) was involved as regards to blessing him beyond all odds

Please lay your complaints now or forever remain silent . But when you are done and I'm done explaining them to you . Will you also explain the absurdities in your beliefs . Please dont run away from the thread or tell me science has not found out yet or tell me to read up - new escape tactics you guys now employ . After "bashing" christians , you'll now evade questions and run away like cowards when your there-is-no-God theories are fed with a healthy dose of skepticism .
I warned you against using miracles when you have nothing else to say.
How come those miracles dont work now(as in women bearing children around 90 years old)?
May i remind u that Abraham saw it as a miracle that her wife was pregnant, this indicates:
(1)If they had lived over 500 years atleast,someone at 90 shouldnt be afraid of not bearing children since a 90 year old woman should still be considerably very young. so why did they consider themselves old at such an age?
You should get into accurate reasoning before u accept lies as fact.
Thats my whole point.
In which history did u ever hear that men who started existing in less than 300 000 years ago(The earliest fossils of anatomically modern humans are from the Middle Paleolithic, about 200,000 years ago such as the Omo remains of Ethiopia and the fossils of Herto sometimes classified as Homo sapiens idaltu.
Human - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human) have lived up to 900 years old?
Why must all those things only be found in the holy books which obviously proves that they copied and interchanged myths just like the story of noah indicates.
Noahs story was replicated throughout acient history,while the babylonian accounts dated 2000 years older than that written in the bible(the jews copied the babylonian account of flood around 40 BCE when they were captives in babylon and made their own version of it.)

Seriously, you guys are adults and these stories are too childish to be accepted by adults.
On ur reply about Jacob, you are disgracing this race called homo sapiens.
So thats all u had to say?
What part of genetics works like that?
You dont even deserve to use that word genetics. You disgust me.
Looking at a peeled off stripe tree + Mating of dark skin goats = Stripe goats.
I wont reply you again, you are less than a human being.
Jonah survived for over 3 days in the belly of a fish, how did he breath? Answer= MIRACLE
Why wont those supernatural things happen now?
Why must one pray for an ill person to get well and recover from their illness and the person still dies?
Me: pastor did the prayer not work?
Pastor: It worked but it was Gods will that he/she died.

If the person survives,
Me:Pastor the prayer worked
Pastor:Its a miracle! Praise GOd.

Meanwhile in both cases, the ill person was in the hospital recieving medical treatment.
Religion: the prayer was answered but he died because it was the will of GOd.
Medicine/Sciences:The drugs or treatment didnt work for him.
You see, pure case of denial and acceptance.

Sciences leaves room for criticism and correction/development in the face of opposing evidence but religion never accepts. Rather they label failure whatever stupid thing that keeps their faith intact.

Me: Pastor why dont my prayers work sometimes?
Pastor: It is Gods will that must always happen.
Me : Why did u take him to the hospital since prayer works and Gods will must happen regardless of the efforts you make.

Me : PASTOR YOU ARE VERY STUPID, IF GODS WILL MUST HAPPEN EVEN WHEN YOU PRAY FOR CHANGE< THEN WHY DO YOU PRAY SINCE IT WONT CHANGE GODS WILL.
YOU MUST BE VERY STUPID FOR PRAYING IN THE FIRST PLACE SINCE HIS WILL MUST SURELY HAPPEN REGARDLESS OF WHATEVER PRAYER YOU SAY.

Please read Luke 9:27 and tell me why u are still waiting for Jesus to save u since those he promised that they wont die before they see the kingdom of GOd are all dead for over 2000 years ago.

Most of You christians dont even know sh!t about the bible thats why u believe in it.

I cant keep doing these, theres lots of these nonsense all over the bible.
Investigate before you accept anything as fact.
We are humans who are supposed to be inquisitive not some sheep that accepts any crap they are being fed.
Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by kobosmalls: 12:39pm On Sep 06, 2015
winner01:

Still dwelling on the sun thing?
You are clearly fixated at some stage in your childhood days.

Were u abused as a child?
Did ur dad touch you somewhere in ur pants?
Tell me, i promise to not tell anyone.
You dont want to reply my other questions but you keep embarassing urself with this sun nonsense.
Pease fly that bullsh!t right by me.
I dont give a fvk, Sorry boy.
The car stopped and not ur trees u fool.
Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by kobosmalls: 1:13pm On Sep 06, 2015
winner01:
They wont, the spiritual is largely in control of the physical. Spirits know the truth, they dont give so much importance to lies.
Spirit knows the truth?
Really?
Please let me ask u this;
Before the white men brought this jewish religion to Nigeria, why didnt our forefathers know yahweh or Jehovah or whatever stupid name u must call this imaginary being?

They didnt know Jesus at all and Jesus said that anyone who didnt confess his name will not be saved.

So he is implying that even people who died before his existence and all who were not around to read or experience his bullsh1t wont make heaven and will be tormented in hell fire.

If this God is real and is in existence why didnt people all over the world know about him without someone else telling them about it.

The truth is that almost every tribe and nations have the deity they ascribe their existence to, but the romans took up christianity whie the middle east took up Islam and they both started stuffing it in the throats of every tribe they invaded.
Disappointingly,these tribes and nations adopt the trash they've been fed and safeguard it with their lives even to the point of killing each other in the name of religion,while still believing that their different but almighty Gods will destroy others who do not accept their doctrines.
Isnt this enough to show the wise that these so-called Gods were created by men?

I am very sure that, if Winner01 was from the northen part of Nigeria , he would have most likely been a muslim.
YOU WOULDNT HAVE KNOWN THIS GOD THAT YOU ARE WILLING TO DIE FOR IF THE WHITE MEN DIDNT BRING IT TO YOU.
You would have been in a shrine worshiping one idol and believed that it is more powerful than the yourbas idol, or the Igbo idol or the Hausa idol.
This is the summation of the worlds religion:
RELIGION AND GOD WERE BOTH INVENTED BY MAN.
You guys dont have what it takes to reason talk more of introspection.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by frank317: 2:02pm On Sep 06, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Mr Ebuka, pls stop being cunning. How does my question seem like something direct to Muslims. I am asking you because you are defending your belief.

Again, a Muslim once said God have Muhammed the power to turn moon red or black (not sure). I thought that was silly, do you think he was silly for believing it?

I bet your answer will make embarrass yourself, hence you are playing mental gimmicks with me. Well, even if you will not answer go home and reason it out.
Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by winner01(m): 2:18pm On Sep 06, 2015
otr1:
Why waste time arguing with people who have made up their minds?
God bless you and increase your wisdom, winner01.

They claim God doesn't exist, but end up spending all their lives convincing us.
I don't get it! Someone is not having peace of mind.

Peace of mind is far from people with demonic possesion, they are on a life mission to discredit the truth. Their fathers tried it, their children may try it, But the Word of our God will stand forever.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by winner01(m): 2:21pm On Sep 06, 2015
kobosmalls:

Spirit knows the truth?
Really?
Please let me ask u this;
Before the white men brought this jewish religion to Nigeria, why didnt our forefathers know yahweh or Jehovah or whatever stupid name u must call this imaginary being?

They didnt know Jesus at all and Jesus said that anyone who didnt confess his name will not be saved.

So he is implying that even people who died before his existence and all who were not around to read or experience his bullsh1t wont make heaven and will be tormented in hell fire.

If this God is real and is in existence why didnt people all over the world know about him without someone else telling them about it.

The truth is that almost every tribe and nations have the deity they ascribe their existence to, but the romans took up christianity whie the middle east took up Islam and they both started stuffing it in the throats of every tribe they invaded.
Disappointingly,these tribes and nations adopt the trash they've been fed and safeguard it with their lives even to the point of killing each other in the name of religion,while still believing that their different but almighty Gods will destroy others who do not accept their doctrines.
Isnt this enough to show the wise that these so-called Gods were created by men?

I am very sure that, if Winner01 was from the northen part of Nigeria , he would have most likely been a muslim.
YOU WOULDNT HAVE KNOWN THIS GOD THAT YOU ARE WILLING TO DIE FOR IF THE WHITE MEN DIDNT BRING IT TO YOU.
You would have been in a shrine worshiping one idol and believed that it is more powerful than the yourbas idol, or the Igbo idol or the Hausa idol.
This is the summation of the worlds religion:
RELIGION AND GOD WERE BOTH INVENTED BY MAN.
You guys dont have what it takes to reason talk more of introspection.
[b]Seriously I would ask how old you are, but I know you can't count that high. You dont deserve the attention accorded to you, you belong to the jungle.

What exactly did "nature" do to you?, Did you lose a dear person, cos i dont get why you are so troubled and speak with so much pain or are you just an idiot when people are around you?. You cant be reasonable in this state, why not put your brains to work.

Why cant you sit and think about life itself, why do you willingly relagate yourself to backwardness. Why are you filled with so much sadness.
Why do you keep avoiding my question, attempt it, sound like a fool that you are, i dont mind.

Hate, pain, sadness, trouble, frustration and other negatives are vivid in your posts. Dont be such a prick here. Respect the fact that you have a family, dont let people think your family tree is a cactus.

Coincidentally, I stem from a muslim background, but i'm saved, all glory to God.
You deserve nothing, not explanation, not even attention for this public and outrageous display of stupid1ty. Rather ponder on your ape ancestors, at least you all sprang from apes, but you,undecided you didn't spring far enough.
Go anywhere frog, let human beings air their views. [/b]
Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by kobosmalls: 3:19pm On Sep 06, 2015
winner01:
[b]Seriously I would ask how old you are, but I know you can't count that high. You dont deserve the attention accorded to you, you belong to the jungle.

What exactly did "nature" do to you?, Did you lose a dear person, cos i dont get why you are so troubled and speak with so much pain or are you just an idiot when people are around you?. You cant be reasonable in this state, why not put your brains to work.

Why cant you sit and think about life itself, why do you willingly relagate yourself to backwardness. Why are you filled with so much sadness.
Why do you keep avoiding my question, attempt it, sound like a fool that you are, i dont mind.

Hate, pain, sadness, trouble, frustration and other negatives are vivid in your posts. Dont be such a prick here. Respect the fact that you have a family, dont let people think your family tree is a cactus.

Coincidentally, I stem from a muslim background, but i'm saved, all glory to God.
You deserve nothing, not explanation, not even attention for this public and outrageous display of stupid1ty. Rather ponder on your ape ancestors, at least you all sprang from apes, but you,undecided you didn't spring far enough.

Thats all you do, insult people. Thats the christian way.
Please someone should just bring out one point this man made here other than show that he is the only sad one here.
I made several points from my last post which did not directly say that u are a christian or muslim.
And you believe that u are saved because you swapped one fairy tale to another and now the muslims are doomed as long as u are concerned.
The only thing u saw in my post was the church u came from which i wrote the exact words "most likely". even if you didnt fall into that category , you are just an exception which does not count statistically., because everyone in their right minds would agree that there are more muslims in the north than in the east where christians abound and vice versa. So typical of a r3tarded person.
You should have countered other points i raised since im wrong all the time.
You avoid those points because u cant tackle them and u end up insulting people cos thats how to get into heaven.
Stop replying my posts if u have nothing to say about my points.
You are actually a sad man.
Very sad.
someone wise would agree that u are psychotic.
Main article: Human evolution
Further information: Anthropology, Homo (genus) and Timeline of human evolution
The genus Homo evolved and diverged from other hominins in Africa, after the human clade split from the chimpanzee lineage of the hominids (great apes) branch of the primates. Modern humans, defined as the species Homo sapiens or specifically to the single extant subspecies Homo sapiens sapiens, proceeded to colonize all the continents and larger islands, arriving in Eurasia 125,000–60,000 years ago,[17][18] Australia around 40,000 years ago, the Americas around 15,000 years ago, and remote islands such as Hawaii, Easter Island, Madagascar, and New Zealand between the years 300 and 1280.[19][20]
Evidence from molecular biology
Family tree showing the extant hominoids: humans (genus Homo), chimpanzees and bonobos (genus Pan), gorillas (genus Gorilla), orangutans (genus Pongo), and gibbons (four genera of the family Hylobatidae: Hylobates, Hoolock, Nomascus, and Symphalangus). All except gibbons are hominids.
The closest living relatives of humans are chimpanzees (genus Pan) and gorillas (genus Gorilla).[21] With the sequencing of both the human and chimpanzee genome, current estimates of similarity between human and chimpanzee DNA sequences range between 95% and 99%.[21][22][23] By using the technique called a molecular clock which estimates the time required for the number of divergent mutations to accumulate between two lineages, the approximate date for the split between lineages can be calculated. The gibbons (Hylobatidae) and orangutans (genus Pongo) were the first groups to split from the line leading to the humans, then gorillas (genus Gorilla) followed by the chimpanzees (genus Pan). The splitting date between human and chimpanzee lineages is placed around 4–8 million years ago during the late Miocene epoch.[24][25][26].
Thats how u came into existence you slowpoke.
Youn made no point so far other than you are sad.

You need anger management therapy.
This is the last point i will to lay down for you even though ive got countless more.

You dont have to reply it cos you have nothing to say, i know you have non.
Lets remember the account of Nimrod and how he tried to build a tower that would reach heaven and your God saw that they could get close to heaven and God decided to give them different languages.
(1)He gave them languages like Yoruba, Igbo ,English,Hausa, French and so on.....
(2)So there were black men building the tower then?
(3)How did the Yoruba get to this distant part of this world from that middle east. Did the Igbo man trek from that place to Africa to establish his tribe or was it still a miracle that he came all that way to this place?
(4)If he had trekked,which is not possible, shouldnt there still be some Igbo speaking tribe in the middle east?

I agree that people migrate to far distances but not this far. Atleast after those migrations, the original tribes people should still be found from their originating land.

How many more points should i make to explain how chidish the bible and other holy books sound.
One must most certainly be a dunce to not see through all these issues and fairy tales.

The truth is that those jews were trying to explain how we have different languages and they failed woefully.
Please reply logically, if not dont even try to reply. Even if u have to add insults please make some sense in your posts atleast do it in an attempt to answer my questions not to ridicule your sad life.
Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by winner01(m): 3:59pm On Sep 06, 2015
kobosmalls:

Still dwelling on the sun thing?
You are clearly fixated at some stage in your childhood days.

Were u abused as a child?
Did ur dad touch you somewhere in ur pants?
Tell me, i promise to not tell anyone.
You dont want to reply my other questions but you keep embarassing urself with this sun nonsense.
Pease fly that bullsh!t right by me.
I dont give a fvk, Sorry boy.
The car stopped and not ur trees u fool.
Speaking of insults, someone should please explain to this monkey what the above is. Reasonable people understood my analogy on the sun expression and have since stopped talking about. Dont be an unrepentant dummy.
Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by winner01(m): 4:03pm On Sep 06, 2015
kobosmalls:

Thats all you do, insult people. Thats the christian way.
Please someone should just bring out one point this man made here other than show that he is the only sad one here.
I made several points from my last post which did not directly say that u are a christian or muslim.
And you believe that u are saved because you swapped one fairy tale to another and now the muslims are doomed as long as u are concerned.
The only thing u saw in my post was the church u came from which i wrote the exact words "most likely". even if you didnt fall into that category , you are just an exception which does not count statistically., because everyone in their right minds would agree that there are more muslims in the north than in the east where christians abound and vice versa. So typical of a r3tarded person.
You should have countered other points i raised since im wrong all the time.
You avoid those points because u cant tackle them and u end up insulting people cos thats how to get into heaven.
Stop replying my posts if u have nothing to say about my points.
You are actually a sad man.
Very sad.
someone wise would agree that u are psychotic.
[b]Main article: Human evolution
Further information: Anthropology, Homo (genus) and Timeline of human evolution
The genus Homo evolved and diverged from other hominins in Africa, after the human clade split from the chimpanzee lineage of the hominids (great apes) branch of the primates. Modern humans, defined as the species Homo sapiens or specifically to the single extant subspecies Homo sapiens sapiens, proceeded to colonize all the continents and larger islands, arriving in Eurasia 125,000–60,000 years ago,[17][18] Australia around 40,000 years ago, the Americas around 15,000 years ago, and remote islands such as Hawaii, Easter Island, Madagascar, and New Zealand between the years 300 and 1280.[19][20]
Evidence from molecular biology
Family tree showing the extant hominoids: humans (genus Homo), chimpanzees and bonobos (genus Pan), gorillas (genus Gorilla), orangutans (genus Pongo), and gibbons (four genera of the family Hylobatidae: Hylobates, Hoolock, Nomascus, and Symphalangus). All except gibbons are hominids.
The closest living relatives of humans are chimpanzees (genus Pan) and gorillas (genus Gorilla).[21] With the sequencing of both the human and chimpanzee genome, current estimates of similarity between human and chimpanzee DNA sequences range between 95% and 99%.[21][22][23] By using the technique called a molecular clock which estimates the time required for the number of divergent mutations to accumulate between two lineages, the approximate date for the split between lineages can be calculated. The gibbons (Hylobatidae) and orangutans (genus Pongo) were the first groups to split from the line leading to the humans, then gorillas (genus Gorilla) followed by the chimpanzees (genus Pan). The splitting date between human and chimpanzee lineages is placed around 4–8 million years ago during the late Miocene epoch.[24][25][26].
Thats how u came into existence you slowpoke.
Youn made no point so far other than you are sad.

You need anger management therapy.
This is the last point i will to lay down for you even though ive got countless more.

You dont have to reply it cos you have nothing to say, i know you have non.
Lets remember the account of Nimrod and how he tried to build a tower that would reach heaven and your God saw that they could get close to heaven and God decided to give them different languages.
(1)He gave them languages like Yoruba, Igbo ,English,Hausa, French and so on.....
(2)So there were black men building the tower then?
(3)How did the Yoruba get to this distant part of this world from that middle east. Did the Igbo man trek from that place to Africa to establish his tribe or was it still a miracle that he came all that way to this place?
(4)If he had trekked,which is not possible, shouldnt there still be some Igbo speaking tribe in the middle east?

I agree that people migrate to far distances but not this far. Atleast after those migrations, the original tribes people should still be found from their originating land.

How many more points should i make to explain how chidish the bible and other holy books sound.
One must most certainly be a dunce to not see through all these issues and fairy tales.

The truth is that those jews were trying to explain how we have different languages and they failed woefully.[/b]
Please reply logically, if not dont even try to reply. Even if u have to add insults please make some sense in your posts atleast do it in an attempt to answer my questions not to ridicule your sad life.
What does this monkey mean by all the bolded above, are you so unintelligent that you've failed to decipher the one simple question that ive asked. Its human existence, not human evolution you maggot.
You have no point, even the plagiarised points are off track. You needed to go copy and paste crap online before you could give the slighest hint to my question and still failed woefully. You need to try harder, failure. You still havent earned my submissions on any issue or that of anyone for that matter even after your long epistle. Keep exhibiting madness, Post another stup1d epistile without answering my questions, let people see you for the reta*d that you are.
Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by kobosmalls: 5:00pm On Sep 06, 2015
winner01:

My name is Paul.Am a christian with the sound knowledge of the Bible.so long as the Bible was written by men,it is prone to flaws.most of the writers of the Bible wrote about what they never witnessed themselves.
a lot of circumstances influenced their writings,these include:
societal cultures and traditions
for instance,st.Paul instructed the Jewish women to always have their heads covered,especially while praying to show respect to their husbands
He even forbade them from climmbing the alter and leading in prayers.Believe you me that this is absolutely
unnecessary.He did it to just portray his Jewish nature and also to give credence to the Jewish culture and tradition.

Atleast,we have today christian women who are pastors and evangelists praying at the alter without having their heads covered.
seconddly,since they wrote about the events they never witnessed themselves,their is every tendency for them to be biased.
this is mostly when they want to show someone as a good or bad person(devil or God),you see personal interest coming into play here.
further more,the information with which they wrote the bible is incomplete and upone that,they still have to select.

It is possible that a significant amount of sources or information about the bible might have been lost over the years either by natural disaster or by any other means.hence,the Bible is bound to possess numerous flaws.
Take for instance,the Bible recorded that Cain complained that he would be killed by people without succeeding in telling us who those people were after telling us that there were only Adam,Eve,Cain,and Abel in the world at that time.

More over,since the writers of the bible derived their sources from mostly oral traditions and writen sources,their is every truth that the information might not be correct or must have been distorted by those who told or handed over the information to them.

This accounts for why we have disparities or disagreements in the same Biblical story by different authors(eg.the story of the healing of centurion's servant by mathew and luke).

You cannot logically dispute or counter these facts about the Bible.The Bible indeed have a lot of flaws inherent in it as a book.All you need to do is to just believe it through faith.
My reason for using Kobosmalls account is because am yet to create one in this naira land.
Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by kobosmalls: 5:25pm On Sep 06, 2015
winner01:
What does this monkey mean by all the bolded above, are you so unintelligent that you've failed to decipher the one simple question that ive asked. Its human existence, not human evolution you maggot.
You have no point, even the plagiarised points are off track. You needed to go copy and paste crap online before you could give the slighest hint to my question and still failed woefully. You need to try harder, failure. You still havent earned my submissions on any issue or that of anyone for that matter even after your long epistle. Keep exhibiting madness, Post another stup1d epistile without answering my questions, let people see you for the reta*d that you are.

Im through with you.

I know exactly what your problem is.

You just discovered christianity and you have no clue about it or any of its many flaws.
You are just crazy about religion thats all.

I was once like you.

You are comparable to a child who is learning to walk, you will crumble many times and fall.
BUt the only reason why i kept replying was to help you think like a human not a puppet which the religion has made you.

I even tried replying all ur questions and all u did was avoid mine and only sent insults as the only comeback to the questions about ur newly acquired relgious numbness.
But u never attempted to answer any of my questions because u probably havent heard or read those parts of the bible.

Crawl back into your cave and study the bible the more, maybe,just maybe, we can chat again.

I never said i didnt insult you but i still achieved the main aim at the same time, which was to answer your questions.
You asked about mans existence and i gave u the evolution of man which i copied from wikipedia and you said an encyclopedia is crap.
You never asked about the universe, just man and thats what i gave you which apparently u do not know because you arent smart enough to understand biology talk more of sciences.
You should only concern yourself with writing poems not worrying about how u came into existence because even if i opened ur skull to insert it, you wont grasp it.
My friend who just quoted you now asked if theres any difference between human existence and human evolution.
Human evolution describes how humans came into existence.
Dont use anger and insults to mask the fact that you cant answer my questions.
Calm down and you shall learn.

If an encyclopedia is crap then your education means nothing at all.

You should have remained a muslim cos thats where the most angry people are.
you should go back and consider joining boko haram cos thats exactly how u sound.

Dont feel bad.
Just calm down.
Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by kobosmalls: 5:29pm On Sep 06, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Please ooo dont insult Mr. Intelligence himself so he wont prove that life came from the non -living (abiogenesis ) and then transformed to complex life form (evolution ) -man - with distinctive features - conscience , consciousness and constructive discretion

I love family guy.

Seriously u do know that family guy creator Seth mcfarlane is an atheist and he makes a great mockery of jesus and the islamic religion.

You shouldnt be proud of it nor use it to scoff atheist cos it only comes back and bites you in the back.

Stop insulting that great show, you dont deserve to see it.
Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by kobosmalls: 5:33pm On Sep 06, 2015
winner01:
Peace of mind is far from people with demonic possesion, they are on a life mission to discredit the truth. Their fathers tried it, their children may try it, But the Word of our God will stand forever.
This just sums up your whole mentality.

Your education if u have any is worthless.

Still talking about demonic possession, what a f00l.

Such things dont exist you tool.

Face reality.

Speaking of the truth, the whole book of revelation was the dream of a demented old man.
Dreams = Truth.
What?
Sh1t!
And you are proud of saying this.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:57pm On Sep 06, 2015
kobosmalls:

I love family guy.

Seriously u do know that family guy creator Seth mcfarlane is an atheist and he makes a great mockery of jesus and the islamic religion.

You shouldnt be proud of it nor use it to scoff atheist cos it only comes back and bites you in the back.

Stop insulting that great show, you dont deserve to see it.

What kind of primitive mind do you have ? Its obvious you haven't completely evolved to a homo sapien sapien - modern human .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? / Religion Vs Jesus Christ - Important / Pastor Ignila Gives Botswana Widow $1000, Gives Her Son Scholarship (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 184
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.