Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) (12447 Views)

Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! / Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters / Ten Ways That Show That Your Prophet Or Prophetess Is Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:02pm On Sep 06, 2015
frank317:

Mr Ebuka, pls stop being cunning. How does my question seem like something direct to Muslims. I am asking you because you are defending your belief.

Again, a Muslim once said God have Muhammed the power to turn moon red or black (not sure). I thought that was silly, do you think he was silly for believing it?

I bet your answer will make embarrass yourself, hence you are playing mental gimmicks with me. Well, even if you will not answer go home and reason it out.

I said Im here to defend my belief in God - Yahweh not Allah

1 Like

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:04pm On Sep 06, 2015
kobosmalls:

I warned you against using miracles when you have nothing else to say.
How come those miracles dont work now(as in women bearing children around 90 years old)?
May i remind u that Abraham saw it as a miracle that her wife was pregnant, this indicates:
(1)If they had lived over 500 years atleast,someone at 90 shouldnt be afraid of not bearing children since a 90 year old woman should still be considerably very young. so why did they consider themselves old at such an age?
You should get into accurate reasoning before u accept lies as fact.
Thats my whole point.

You have no point here . You just helped me explain that event

But do you read /listen news at all . There are Nigerian women who are above 50 or 60 and have given birth .
In which history did u ever hear that men who started existing in less than 300 000 years ago(The earliest fossils of anatomically modern humans are from the Middle Paleolithic, about 200,000 years ago such as the Omo remains of Ethiopia and the fossils of Herto sometimes classified as Homo sapiens idaltu.
Human - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human) have lived up to 900 years old?

Please stop with that dumb non sense you call evolution . Evolutionists will always provide "facts" to support the theory

Why must all those things only be found in the holy books which obviously proves that they copied and interchanged myths just like the story of noah indicates.
Noahs story was replicated throughout acient history,while the babylonian accounts dated 2000 years older than that written in the bible(the jews copied the babylonian account of flood around 40 BCE when they were captives in babylon and made their own version of it.)

Not the Noah's story again . When did you join Nairaland ?

Seriously, you guys are adults and these stories are too childish to be accepted by adults.

God does not need to impress with "rational" use of his power
On ur reply about Jacob, you are disgracing this race called homo sapiens.
So thats all u had to say?
What part of genetics works like that?
You dont even deserve to use that word genetics. You disgust me.
Looking at a peeled off stripe tree + Mating of dark skin goats = Stripe goats.
I wont reply you again, you are less than a human being.

Apparently you are doing worse . Ever heard of "visual stimuli"

Jonah survived for over 3 days in the belly of a fish, how did he breath?

Answer= MIRACLE
Why wont those supernatural things happen now?

They are happening but there is always a "logical" explanation for it .

Why must one pray for an ill person to get well and recover from their illness and the person still dies?
Me: pastor did the prayer not work?
Pastor: It worked but it was Gods will that he/she died.

If the person survives,
Me:Pastor the prayer worked
Pastor:Its a miracle! Praise GOd.

Meanwhile in both cases, the ill person was in the hospital recieving medical treatment.
Religion: the prayer was answered but he died because it was the will of GOd.
Medicine/Sciences:The drugs or treatment didnt work for him.
You see, pure case of denial and acceptance.

You watch lots of movies

Sciences leaves room for criticism and correction/development in the face of opposing evidence but religion never accepts. Rather they label failure whatever stupid thing that keeps their faith intact.

Im a christian . Lets stick to Christianity
Me: Pastor why dont my prayers work sometimes?
Pastor: It is Gods will that must always happen.
Me : Why did u take him to the hospital since prayer works and Gods will must happen regardless of the efforts you make.

Me : PASTOR YOU ARE VERY STUPID, IF GODS WILL MUST HAPPEN EVEN WHEN YOU PRAY FOR CHANGE< THEN WHY DO YOU PRAY SINCE IT WONT CHANGE GODS WILL.
YOU MUST BE VERY STUPID FOR PRAYING IN THE FIRST PLACE SINCE HIS WILL MUST SURELY HAPPEN REGARDLESS OF WHATEVER PRAYER YOU SAY.
Please read Luke 9:27 and tell me why u are still waiting for Jesus to save u since those he promised that they wont die before they see the kingdom of GOd are all dead for over 2000 years ago.

Honestly , I dont like it when I go over the same explanation over and over again . But for your sake I'll do that

Most of You christians dont even know sh!t about the bible thats why u believe in it.

Wow . I never knew all these about the bible and kobosmalls just revealed them to me grin

I cant keep doing these, theres lots of these nonsense all over the bible.
Investigate before you accept anything as fact.
We are humans who are supposed to be inquisitive not some sheep that accepts any crap they are being fed.

Humans that gained their intelligence from where ? Pfft

Anyways I have fully noted what you tried saying . So I keep my part of the agreement and explain everything by God's grace but you have to keep yours .Dont tell me science has not discovered sh.it angry

So do we have deal ? cool

1 Like

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by kobosmalls: 6:06pm On Sep 06, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

What kind of primitive mind do you have ? Its obvious you haven't completely evolved to a homo sapien sapien - modern human .

Whats the connection between my quote and ur reply?

Evolved to homo sapien sapien?

Have you accepted evolution as fact or are u going to show ur insecurities here?

Arent christians or other religions supposed to oppose evolution?

Im scared of how u religious people think.

Full of hypocrisy.

Evolution clearly contradicts and throws religious teachings to the mud.

My advice, stop using concepts that contradict your stand in religion.

Especially family guy screen shots.
Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:12pm On Sep 06, 2015
kobosmalls:

Whats the connection between my quote and ur reply?

Evolved to homo sapien sapien?

Have you accepted evolution as fact or are u going to show ur insecurities here?

Arent christians or other religions supposed to oppose evolution?

Im scared of how u religious people think.

Full of hypocrisy.

Evolution clearly contradicts and throws religious teachings to the mud.

My advice, stop using concepts that contradict your stand in religion.

Especially family guy screen shots.

Dude doesn't even understand a simple joke

Anyway there are theistic evolutionists . You can also google that - looks like what you are only good that

And please I know Seth is an atheist . But should I stop using Facebook because Mark is an atheist ? I need your advice

Mtcheeww

1 Like

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by winner01(m): 6:17pm On Sep 06, 2015
kobosmalls:

This just sums up your whole mentality.

Your education if u have any is worthless.

Still talking about demonic possession, what a f00l.

Such things dont exist you tool.

Face reality.

Speaking of the truth, the whole book of revelation was the dream of a demented old man.
Dreams = Truth.
What?
Sh1t!
And you are proud of saying this.
Yeah, other things like conscience, intuition, passion and related dont exist because there's no physical proof of them. Do your generation a favour, dont breed pls.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by winner01(m): 6:20pm On Sep 06, 2015
kobosmalls:

Im through with you.

I know exactly what your problem is.

You just discovered christianity and you have no clue about it or any of its many flaws.
You are just crazy about religion thats all.

I was once like you.

You are comparable to a child who is learning to walk, you will crumble many times and fall.
BUt the only reason why i kept replying was to help you think like a human not a puppet which the religion has made you.

I even tried replying all ur questions and all u did was avoid mine and only sent insults as the only comeback to the questions about ur newly acquired relgious numbness.
But u never attempted to answer any of my questions because u probably havent heard or read those parts of the bible.

Crawl back into your cave and study the bible the more, maybe,just maybe, we can chat again.

I never said i didnt insult you but i still achieved the main aim at the same time, which was to answer your questions.
You asked about mans existence and i gave u the evolution of man which i copied from wikipedia and you said an encyclopedia is crap.
You never asked about the universe, just man and thats what i gave you which apparently u do not know because you arent smart enough to understand biology talk more of sciences.
You should only concern yourself with writing poems not worrying about how u came into existence because even if i opened ur skull to insert it, you wont grasp it.
My friend who just quoted you now asked if theres any difference between human existence and human evolution.
Human evolution describes how humans came into existence.
Dont use anger and insults to mask the fact that you cant answer my questions.
Calm down and you shall learn.

If an encyclopedia is crap then your education means nothing at all.

You should have remained a muslim cos thats where the most angry people are.
you should go back and consider joining boko haram cos thats exactly how u sound.

Dont feel bad.
Just calm down.

Can someone tell this monkey what the question is. You want answers to your questions and fail to answer mine. Even after i gave answers to your first question, i made you look like a fool when you brought up the issue of the sun and the quote on my profile. You answers have nothing to do with how man started to exist. If the early man was an ape, how did he come to be. Go back online and search for how man started to exist you reta*d. Come back here to post offtrack articles and ill tell you how much crap you've got.
Tell your fellow reta*ds that existence has a begining, evolution dosent. I ask how things start, you bring up darwinism, and you call yourself educated. You're not worthy to be called human. Keep posting epistles evading my question, im sure reasonable people can identify the mentally disturbed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by kobosmalls: 6:20pm On Sep 06, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

You have no point here . You just helped me explain that event

But do you read /listen news at all . There are Nigerian women who are above 50 or 60 and have given birth .

Please stop with that dumb non sense you call evolution . Evolutionists will always provide "facts" to support the theory

Not the Noah's story again . When did you join Nairaland ?

God does not need to impress with "rational" use of his power

Apparently you are doing worse . Ever heard of "visual stimuli"

They are happening but there is always a "logical" explanation for it .

You watch lots of movies

Im a christian . Lets stick to Christianity

Honestly , I dont like it when I go over the same explanation over and over again . But for your sake I'll do that

Wow . I never knew all these about the bible and kobosmalls just revealed them to me grin

Humans that gained their intelligence from where ? Pfft

Anyways I have fully noted what you tried saying . So I keep my part of the agreement and explain everything by God's grace but you have to keep yours .Dont tell me science has not discovered sh.it angry

So do we have deal ? cool

Visual stimuli?

I did a course in gene cloning and u sound completely naive about it.

Visual stimuli can only influence the release of body fluids like hormones and neurotransmitters that inturn influence behavior and not genetic makeup.

SO u want to tell me that u are a scientist but u totally embarrased urself.

Visual stimulus has nothing to do with genetic alteration.

DOnt say things that bring you down.

YOU should have just kept quiet.

Other comments you made sounded like a man who has accepted defeat.

Generally,you have nothing to say, so go and hide in your moms basement while I fvk the sh1t out of her brains.
Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by winner01(m): 6:24pm On Sep 06, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Dude doesn't even understand a simple joke

Anyway there are theistic evolutionists . You can also google that - looks like what you are only good that

And please I know Seth is an atheist . But should I stop using Facebook because Mark is an atheist ? I need your advice

Mtcheeww
Lol, mayb you should stop using facebook. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:29pm On Sep 06, 2015
kobosmalls:

Visual stimuli?

I did a course in gene cloning and u sound completely naive about it.

Visual stimuli can only influence the release of body fluids like hormones and neurotransmitters that inturn influence behavior and not genetic makeup.

SO u want to tell me that u are a scientist but u totally embarrased urself.

Visual stimulus has nothing to do with genetic alteration.

DOnt say things that bring you down.

YOU should have just kept quiet.

Other comments you made sounded like a man who has accepted defeat.

Generally,you have nothing to say, so go and hide in your moms basement while I fvk the sh1t out of her brains.

Look at this idi.ot . I mentioned earlier that Jacob may have discovered an area of genetics that may still be obscure . Or better still "supernatural intervention " made it possible . Supernatural defies natural laws/order that's why it was possible .

I also used the idea of "flying metals " to buttress my point . Do you have comprehension issues ? Or this is a shameless display of blatant hypocrisy ?

Now its my turn to knock to the "f" and you are resorting to obscenity which I'll continue to overlook but by the time I'm done with you , you w'd rue conversing with me .

So I repeat do we have a deal ?

1 Like

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by winner01(m): 6:31pm On Sep 06, 2015
kobosmalls:

mehn, I cant describe your pain, i can only advise you to cooldown, Dont die untimely. Once you develop HBP, it could really be something to manage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:33pm On Sep 06, 2015
winner01:
Lol, mayb you should stop using facebook. grin

Lolz ... the guy's reasoning don tire me . grin
Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by kobosmalls: 6:34pm On Sep 06, 2015
winner01:

Yeah, other things like conscience, intuition, passion and related dont exist because there's no physical proof of them. Do your generation a favour, dont breed pls.

Mr im too smart to think.

Those things you mentioned are real and can be measured.

You shouldnt have used the word "physical evidence" because there is actually an evidence for those ie we all have those in us and we exhibit them physically. And that u experienced them doesnt mean that they are facts because u could as well be lying.

You should have used the word "material evidence" since we cant touch or feel them.
Mr, those things arent considered as evidence during investigation.

You can only accept by faith because u want to when someone tells u that they love you or that dreamt about something.

You having a nightmare could be because you have malaria and u narrating it to mean doesnt mean its true.
You cant consider nonsense as fact.

You are the one who shouldnt breed at all.

Calm down and i will school you.
Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by kobosmalls: 6:42pm On Sep 06, 2015
winner01:

Can someone tell this monkey what the question is. You want answers to your questions and fail to answer mine. Even after i gave answers to your first question, i made you look like a fool when you brought up the issue of the sun and the quote on my profile. You answers have nothing to do with how man started to exist. If the early man was an ape, how did he come to be. Go back online and search for how man started to exist you reta*d. Come back here to post offtrack articles and ill tell you how much crap you've got.
Tell your fellow reta*ds that existence has a begining, evolution dosent. I ask how things start, you bring up darwinism, and you call yourself educated. You're not worthy to be called human. Keep posting epistles evading my question, im sure reasonable people can identify the mentally disturbed.

And the beginning of existence is God, right?

Yet this "beginning", somehow doesnt have a beginning.(This completely defies ur logic about everything needing to have an existence)

Wasnt even created and he just had all that wisdom and power?

Huh........

Where did his wisdom and power come from?
Answer = From him
Really?

How smart. sounds like a human trying to play superman.
You are quite slower than i had imagined.

You asked for human existence, i gave it to you. Had you asked for the existence of the universe, i would have shoved it in ur face.
Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:48pm On Sep 06, 2015
kobosmalls:

Yet this "beginning", somehow doesnt have a beginning.(This completely defies ur logic about everything needing to have an existence)

Huh........

Answer = From him
Really?

You asked for human existence, i gave it to you. Had you asked for the existence of the universe, i would have shoved it in ur face.

1.Where did man 's wisdom and intelligence come from ?

2. Can life come from the non-living ?

3.What accounts for the disparity in the nature of the constituents of our material universe?

4. Why does the universe need to exist ?

1 Like

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:50pm On Sep 06, 2015
kobosmalls:

Huh........

Answer = From him
Really?

Energy cannot be created or destroyed . Where does it get that property ?
Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by winner01(m): 6:51pm On Sep 06, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Lolz ... the guy's reasoning don tire me . grin
Its either He dosent read to comprehend or deliberately does not want to. Im trying to imagine his friend laughing at my posts.grin

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by kobosmalls: 6:57pm On Sep 06, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Look at this idi.ot . I mentioned earlier that Jacob may have discovered an area of genetics that may still be obscure . Or better still "supernatural intervention " made it possible . Supernatural defies natural laws/order that's why it was possible .

I also used the idea of "flying metals " to buttress my point . Do you have comprehension issues ? Or this is a shameless display of blatant hypocrisy ?

Now its my turn to knock to the "f" and you are resorting to obscenity which I'll continue to overlook but by the time I'm done with you , you w'd rue conversing with me .

So I repeat do we have a deal ?

This is no explanation at all.
JACOB MAY HAVE DISCOVERED AN AREA OF GENETICS(Yet he explained what he did but u are assuming it and using it as a comeback?)
Why doesnt peeling off the back of a tree make goats bear stripe young ones if u replicate those "genetic"(peeling off the back of a tree) methods now.

Supernational intervention?
Not this fail safe again!(Doesnt explain sh1t! Means u are lost)

I said u should explain how it is possible and u said "HE MAY HAVE". IDIOT.
Are u sure that u are not the Jacob?

Flying metals atleast have explanations and procedures which if you follow correctly, you will replicate that outcome succesfully.
Yours cant be replicated because its full of sh1t.

Shut up u dont have anything to say.

WTF for real.
Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by winner01(m): 7:01pm On Sep 06, 2015
kobosmalls:

Wow, bravo!!
infact, a standing ovation for you
In your mind, you have given answers.
lolgrin
you've tried.

I know you are highly revered in some circles.

yeah thats right, some circles. grin

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:03pm On Sep 06, 2015
kobosmalls:

This is no explanation at all.
JACOB MAY HAVE DISCOVERED AN AREA OF GENETICS(Yet he explained what he did but u are assuming it and using it as a comeback?)
Why doesnt peeling off the back of a tree make goats bear stripe young ones if u replicate those "genetic"(peeling off the back of a tree) methods now.

Supernational intervention?
Not this fail safe again!(Doesnt explain sh1t! Means u are lost)

I said u should explain how it is possible and u said "HE MAY HAVE". IDIOT.
Are u sure that u are not the Jacob?

Flying metals atleast have explanations and procedures which if you follow correctly, you will replicate that outcome succesfully.
Yours cant be replicated because its full of sh1t.

Shut up u dont have anything to say.

WTF for real.

You are an i.diot , was I there to know what really happened - explains why I used "may" .

Because you dont understand or believe the supernatural , you blab about it being sh.it ?
Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by kobosmalls: 7:04pm On Sep 06, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

3.What accounts for the disparity in the nature of the constituents of our material universe?

If life cant come from the non-living, then ur God himself must have come from something living too because he is alive.
Isnt he alive?

If he didnt come from any life form, then you have succeeded in putting a big hole in your logic.

And u expect to get those questions answered by jewish normadic cavemen who thought that variations in language came from a particular place, yet non of all those languages are spoken around the middle east. Igbo and yorubas should have all been found there as indigenes of isreal too not indigenes of a far away continent.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:08pm On Sep 06, 2015
kobosmalls:

If life cant come from the non-living, then ur God himself must have come from something living too because he is alive.
Isnt he alive?

If he didnt come from any life form, then you have succeeded in putting a big hole in your logic.

And u expect to get those questions answered by jewish normadic cavemen who thought that variations in language came from a particular place, yet non of all those languages are spoken around the middle east. Igbo and yorubas should have all been found there as indigenes of isreal too not indigenes of a far away continent.

Ode ... answer the questions and stop obfuscating . Its my turn , I gave answers @ least to your questions

1 Like

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by winner01(m): 7:12pm On Sep 06, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

ill consider the possibility that he can read and comprehend, if he answers any of these questions. Notice how he has avoided my question the whole time. He is a different type, a joker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by kobosmalls: 7:13pm On Sep 06, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

You are an i.diot , was I there to know what really happened - explains why I used "may" .

Because you dont understand or believe the supernatural , you blab about it being sh.it ?

"was I there to know what really happened - explains why I used "may" .

This means that you agreed that Jacob may have lied for all i care.

You just declared that you need help.

Really? you werent there? you didnt know?
But u tried to explain or defend what you admit that you arent sure of.
What a drama!

Exactly why Winner01 kept avoiding all my questions.
He admitted secretly that he had no clue on how to answer my questions.
Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:14pm On Sep 06, 2015
kobosmalls:

"was I there to know what really happened - explains why I used "may" .

This means that you agreed that Jacob may have lied for all i care.

You just declared that you need help.

Really? you werent there? you didnt know?
But u tried to explain or defend what you admit that you arent sure of.
What a drama!

Exactly why Winner01 kept avoiding all my questions.
I gave two options and the other is the supernatural .
Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by winner01(m): 7:23pm On Sep 06, 2015
kobosmalls:

what are you on man, spit it out, and get the help you deserve. I think he has turned this into a comedy. grin

1 Like

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by winner01(m): 7:27pm On Sep 06, 2015
kobosmalls:

Isnt he alive?

Circle leader, why not answer the questions instead of bringing up the issue of language. I will personally show you your folly on language if you answer the above questions. im not raising my expectations on yhu though. grin
Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by kobosmalls: 7:30pm On Sep 06, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Ode ... answer the questions and stop obfuscating . Its my turn , I gave answers @ least to your questions

Energy cannot be created,but ur God can create energy abi?

But u just said it cant be created which is why we atheists keep telling you that man was not created.

Atleast u agree that it is possible that ur God came from nothing yet he is still alive. Why cant life come from nothing?
since ur creator is still within the bounds of life whatever applies to us also applies to him too(even though he doesnt exist).

1 Like

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:35pm On Sep 06, 2015
winner01:

ill consider the fact that he can read and comprehend, if he answers any of these questions. Notice how he has avoided my question the whole time. He is a different type, a joker
winner01:
what are you on man, spit it out, and get the help you deserve. I think he has turned this into a comedy. grin

Lmao ....

Psalm 14 : 1

14 The fool has said in his heart, “There is no God".

Indeed it has inevitably shown here

But it gets more interesting

1 Peter 2:9

9 But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light;

Jokers entertain royals - kings - with foolishness and comedic displays . Kobosmalls has been doing a good job . Hasn't he winner01 ?

1 Like

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by kobosmalls: 7:35pm On Sep 06, 2015
winner01:

Circle leader, why not answer the questions instead of bringing up the issue of language. I will personally show you your folly on language if you answer the above questions. im not raising my expectations on yhu though. grin

Clown.
Shut up you have nothing to say.
GO suck ur thumbs.
you cant answer sh1t.
Its a challenge.
If u dont answer all those questions youve been avoiding, then you have admitted that ur bible is trash.
Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:37pm On Sep 06, 2015
kobosmalls:

Energy cannot be created,but ur God can create energy abi?

But u just said it cant be created which is why we atheists keep telling you that man was not created.

Atleast u agree that it is possible that ur God came from nothing yet he is still alive. Why cant life come from nothing?
since ur creator is still within the bounds of life whatever applies to us also applies to him too(even though he doesnt exist).

Am willing to clear your misconceptions about God only if you w'd respect yourself and answer my questions . Thanks

1 Like

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by kobosmalls: 7:47pm On Sep 06, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Lmao ....

Psalm 14 : 1

14 The fool has said in his heart, “There is no God".

Indeed it has inevitably shown here

But it gets more interesting

1 Peter 2:9

9 But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light;

Jokers entertain royals - kings - with foolishness and comedic displays . Kobosmalls has been doing a good job . Hasn't he winner01 ?

Theres nothing to see here.
John 10:27 says …26"But you do not believe because you are not of My sheep. 27"My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me;
Categorically u are Jesus sheep.
The most stupid domestic animal, the sheep doesnt ask questions, it just accepts and follows.
You are stupid and f00lish thats why the bible said you hear his voice and follow.

Because i am not a sheep according to verse 26": i cannot believe his nonsense.

Did that make u happy enough?
Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:55pm On Sep 06, 2015
kobosmalls:

Theres nothing to see here.
John 10:27 says …26"But you do not believe because you are not of My sheep. 27"My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me;
Categorically u are Jesus sheep.
The most stupid domestic animal, the sheep doesnt ask questions, it just accepts and follows.
You are stupid and f00lish thats why the bible said you hear his voice and follow.

Because i am not a sheep according to verse 26": i cannot believe his nonsense.

Did that make u happy enough?

Am witty and a really good troll . I'm sure I struck a good nerve thus the dead reply .I know a good joke when I see one but honestly this doesn't count as a joke , it is just puerile .

On a serious note , please answer my questions . We had a deal angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today / The Truth About The Story Of The Woman Who Gave Birth To The Horse-like Creature / Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.