Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) (12451 Views)

Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! / Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters / Ten Ways That Show That Your Prophet Or Prophetess Is Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by kobosmalls: 8:12pm On Sep 06, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Am witty and a really good troll . I'm sure I struck a good nerve thus the dead reply .I know a good joke when I see one but honestly this doesn't count as a joke , it is just puerile .

On a serious note , please answer my questions . We had a deal angry angry
your CNS aint working fine.
Troll?
More like the kettle calling the pot black.

Your ignorance amazes me.

I countered your "F00l" Claim without leaving a stone unturned.
Yet the sheep keeps trying to show how f00ish he really is.
Sheep follow ur shepherd.
Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by winner01(m): 8:13pm On Sep 06, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Jokers entertain royals - kings - with foolishness and comedic displays . Kobosmalls has been doing a good job . Hasn't he winner01 ?
He's been doin a pretty good job i must say, initially i thought he was serious, he'll make a good comedian. lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by kobosmalls: 8:37pm On Sep 06, 2015
winner01:
He's been doin a pretty good job i must say, initially i thought he was serious, he'll make a good comedian. lol

sounds like you have exhausted whatever bible nonsense you have in ur head.

i told you that you just discovered christianity.

I was born into a christian famiy untill i started telling myself the truth.

you are just a suckling.
You know nothing about the bible, so any little nonsense your pastor tells you sounds like the end of the world to you.

I understand u quite well.
I know what drives you.

I know the bible way more than even ur pastors so stop trying to defend the bible and tell me that it is by faith alone that u can believe that bullsh1t because thats what smart christians have come to admit.

Bye! Losers.

Im off this thread either way.

Ciao.....
Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:38pm On Sep 06, 2015
kobosmalls:

your CNS aint working fine.
Troll?
More like the kettle calling the pot black.

Your ignorance amazes me.

I countered your "F00l" Claim without leaving a stone unturned.
Yet the sheep keeps trying to show how f00ish he really is.
Sheep follow ur shepherd.

Dude ... whatever ... answer my questions

1 Like

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:48pm On Sep 06, 2015
kobosmalls:

sounds like you have exhausted whatever bible nonsense you have in ur head.

i told you that you just discovered christianity.

I was born into a christian famiy untill i started telling myself the truth.

you are just a suckling.
You know nothing about the bible, so any little nonsense your pastor tells you sounds like the end of the world to you.

I understand u quite well.
I know what drives you.

I know the bible way more than even ur pastors so stop trying to defend the bible and tell me that it is by faith alone that u can believe that bullsh1t because thats what smart christians have come to admit.

Bye! Losers.

Ciao.....

coward ! Unreasonable foul-mouthed ignoramus . Look at him . The fool hasn't answered any of my questions .

On a lighter note , thanks for the entertainment . The foolishness displayed here by you will always be remembered . smiley

1 Like

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by frank317: 8:52pm On Sep 06, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

I said Im here to defend my belief in God - Yahweh not Allah

Lol grin
Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by winner01(m): 9:18pm On Sep 06, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Will you also explain the absurdities in your beliefs . Please dont run away from the thread or tell me science has not found out yet or tell me to read up - new escape tactics you guys now employ . After "bashing" christians , you'll now evade questions and run away like cowards when your there-is-no-God theories are fed with a healthy dose of skepticism .
You said it bro.

kobosmalls:

Bye! Losers.

Ciao.....
You tried, entertainer. I had a nice time. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:23pm On Sep 06, 2015
winner01:

You said it bro.

Abi grin .. L ;DL

Spot on !!
Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by Esdb3: 10:05pm On Sep 06, 2015
johnydon22:
[b]Lol... Calm down it's not a fight neither am i your enemy. .

Disturbing emotions like hatred, anger, frustration and enmity are really not a good state of mind and is totally unhealthy for the way one deals with others on this planet.

Difference in ideology does not show enmity, neither do anyone at least not me share any special resentment towards your God concept in particular. .That you think so is totally your doing and not mine... I only equally lack belief in them all and see them all equally in the same light.

Like i said before; I am not your enemy stop seeing me as one neither do i see you as one . . We only have different ideologies of which should be an open ground for healthy argument if the need be. . This show of unpleasant emotions, insults and personal attacks based on unfounded assumptions and enmity that isn't there is totally uncalled for.

Let me hope that next time when you meet other people who do not share your ideologies, you wouldn't take it to mean enmity...Be Good!!! smiley
[/b]

So it is difference in ideology and you label God bullsheeet? Okay cool approach.
Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by winner01(m): 4:45pm On Sep 07, 2015
Esdb3:

So it is difference in ideology and you label God bullsheeet? Okay cool approach.
Abi, maybe hypocrisy now has a different meaning.
Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by kobosmalls: 11:07pm On Sep 07, 2015
winner01:

You said it bro.

I dont even have to answer any of your questions but i did and quite well if u are to be honest.

I never claimed that sciences has all the answers.

I was simply questioning your religion since you claim that christianity or religion has all the answers.

And all i ended up seeing are stories that were evidently made up and should have been believed and accepted by toddlers.

You guys should as well question your religion and you will find it wanting in countless ways.

If you are wise enough you will agree that i am right.

Religion in its entirety doesnt provide any answers at all, instead it raises many more questions and causes hatred and strife.
Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by winner01(m): 1:19am On Sep 08, 2015
kobosmalls:

I dont even have to answer any of your questions but i did and quite well if u are to be honest.
Am i missing something?, Do atheists now have their own different dictionary or something. Because they now attribute diferent meanings to words such as; Answers, Tolerance, Hate, Ideology, religion section, amongst others.

I salute your vision KingEbukasBlog.

KingEbukasBlog:

As in ehh . angry angry angry

Lolzzz ... soon they'll tell you science has not discovered it and abandon the threads like cowards .

Just like You saw it coming bro grin

kobosmalls:

I never claimed that sciences has all the answers.
grin grin grin... who else saw this grin grin

kobosmalls:

If you are wise enough you will agree that i am right.
Kobosmalls, i'm sure you're not a cockroach if you know what i mean. biko, you've tried your best ehn. You can trust that your epic display of "wisdom" on this thread will be remembered.

Safe..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:33am On Sep 08, 2015
winner01:

I salute your vision KingEbukasBlog.

[b]Just like You saw it coming bro grin

Lol .. tnx bro grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by lampardizik(m): 12:07pm On Sep 08, 2015
johnydon22:
Nope not at all what implied. . . in other words the one above should not be classified a mad man because he is not the first to exhibit such through out history

Scholars will tell you that Jesus was not beggerly,neither did he ever look beggerly nor dress like a lunatic or poorly dressed to say the least
Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by winner01(m): 7:38pm On Sep 08, 2015
lampardizik:

Scholars will tell you that Jesus was not beggerly,neither did he ever look beggerly nor dress like a lunatic or poorly dressed to say the least
Abi oo, speaking of logical comparisons.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? / Religion Vs Jesus Christ - Important / Pastor Ignila Gives Botswana Widow $1000, Gives Her Son Scholarship (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.