Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1336020 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by deedar(f): 10:15pm On Sep 10, 2015
Hello house
So I got my visa today! grin thanks to God almighty.thank you all.you r the best.

7 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by chilez(f): 10:18pm On Sep 10, 2015
deedar:
Hello house
So I got my visa today! grin thanks to God almighty.thank you all.you r the best.
Congrats grin grin grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Sylverbox(m): 10:20pm On Sep 10, 2015
To the glory of God. I want to say a big thank you to everyone in this forum who always took out their personal time to reply my somewhat silly and naive questions. May God bless you all immensely.
My Visa was posted to me today from abj(to pH). I am heading to King's college London. Its been a dream for me and I am glad I will be living it soonest. I promise not to let you guys down out there. Thank you and God bless.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by dipsy94: 10:24pm On Sep 10, 2015
deedar:
Hello house
So I got my visa today! grin thanks to God almighty.thank you alol.you r the best.

congrats dear
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by bennymine: 10:37pm On Sep 10, 2015
Sylverbox:
To the glory of God. I want to say a big thank you to everyone in this forum who always took out their personal time to reply my somewhat silly and naive questions. May God bless you all immensely.
My Visa was posted to me today from abj(to pH). I am heading to King's college London. Its been a dream for me and I am glad I will be living it soonest. I promise not to let you guys down out there. Thank you and God bless.

Do have a nice study year

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by ebakwest(m): 12:29am On Sep 11, 2015
deedar:
Hello house

congratulations madam
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by ebakwest(m): 12:30am On Sep 11, 2015
Sylverbox:

congratulations boss

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by bennymine: 12:54am On Sep 11, 2015
How is the period of 10years counted, when filling a uk tier 4 general visa application for someone that has been denied a visa by another country?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by jayken07(m): 3:18am On Sep 11, 2015
ebakwest:

congratulations boss
congrats boss
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by abbey42: 6:54am On Sep 11, 2015
Please, I need advice. I just graduated this year, and am meant to go for nysc this year November. But I don't, because am planning of traveling abroad to continue and improve my career. And my traveling is around February nxt yr. Hope there is no problem if I don't serve now? Am under 30yrs of age. I need advice ASAP. Thnx
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Sylverbox(m): 7:19am On Sep 11, 2015
ebakwest:

congratulations boss
Thank you bro. Una do well.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Sylverbox(m): 7:21am On Sep 11, 2015
abbey42:
Please, I need advice. I just graduated this year, and am meant to go for nysc this year November. But I don't, because am planning of traveling abroad to continue and improve my career. And my traveling is around February nxt yr. Hope there is no problem if I don't serve now? Am under 30yrs of age. I need advice ASAP. Thnx
I will advise u serve first, except you have no plans to come back home for work or politics in the future.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by hitunes(m): 7:22am On Sep 11, 2015
Sylverbox:

Guy Pls tru wich courier..... Been waiting for mine since Tuesday
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Sylverbox(m): 7:22am On Sep 11, 2015
bennymine:

Do have a nice study year
I definitely will bro. Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Sylverbox(m): 7:23am On Sep 11, 2015
hitunes:

Guy Pls tru wich courier..... Been waiting for mine since Tuesday
they sent it via Red star express. I wasn't even him but they dropped it anyways. It will come don't worry.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Oma12: 8:55am On Sep 11, 2015
dipsy94:

congrats dear

Dipsy have you now been able to track yours on the site? Or does it keep taking you back to the home page?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by chiinj(m): 9:02am On Sep 11, 2015
Thank you so much for your help, guys. I didn't even have to ask a lot of questions. This thread (from part 1 - now) is so informative. A big thank you to justwise for starting it.

I can't stress the importance of telling the truth with regards to visa refusals when applying for a visa.
I applied on the 26th of August, had my interview on the 28th, got my decision and collection mail on Tuesday and I got my visa on Wednesday.
I applied at Abuja VAC.

All the best to everyone hoping for a positive reply. You all will get it by God's grace.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:35am On Sep 11, 2015
chiinj:
Thank you so much for your help, guys. I didn't even have to ask a lot of questions. This thread (from part 1 - now) is so informative. A big thank you to justwise for starting it.

I can't stress the importance of telling the truth with regards to visa refusals when applying for a visa.
I applied on the 26th of August, had my interview on the 28th, got my decision and collection mail on Tuesday and I got my visa on Wednesday.
I applied at Abuja VAC.

All the best to everyone hoping for a positive reply. You all will get it by God's grace.

Congratulations!

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by PweedyB(f): 10:15am On Sep 11, 2015
deedar:
Hello house
congrats
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by derbylicious: 10:49am On Sep 11, 2015
Heading for my interview now...wish me luck guys*pouts red lips*

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by bidosko(m): 10:58am On Sep 11, 2015
derbylicious:
Heading for my interview now...which me luck guys*pouts red lips*
wishing you good luck with kisses. And don't be nervous when u get der
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by derbylicious: 11:16am On Sep 11, 2015
bidosko:
wishing you good luck with kisses. And don't be nervous when u get der

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by CassieV(f): 11:46am On Sep 11, 2015
Hello everyone, I'm doing my youth service now and I'll finish next year April. I want to do a post graduate diploma in education in UK, I need suggestions for schools I could apply, accommodation, Visa process, work too while I school. I have a BSc in Statistics, will I be able to get a job that'll pay my fees? How do I go about it all? Please I need your advice...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by obyas2: 11:48am On Sep 11, 2015
hello justwise!
I have been following the group since. I need u to clear me on this.I have admission to study in University of Birmingham with a CAS no, but my sponsor is my mum younger brother, he is not bearing the same surname with me.
I am meant to summit my application on Monday next week, what do you advise I do since am having a sponsor with a different surname.
Also i have been writing to the school to get an extension letter from them since i might not make it to the resumption date which is 21st of this month.
Please advise me.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by hitunes(m): 12:30pm On Sep 11, 2015
derbylicious:
Heading for my interview now...wish me luck guys*pouts red lips*

All d best
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by 1step2right: 2:00pm On Sep 11, 2015
obyas2:
hello justwise!
I have been following the group since. I need u to clear me on this.I have admission to study in University of Birmingham with a CAS no, but my sponsor is my mum younger brother, he is not bearing the same surname with me.
I am meant to summit my application on Monday next week, what do you advise I do since am having a sponsor with a different surname.
Also i have been writing to the school to get an extension letter from them since i might not make it to the resumption date which is 21st of this month.
Please advise me.
Thanks

what you can do......
it must be your parents account.
or you have to transfer it to your account and wait for another 28 days .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by chilez(f): 2:12pm On Sep 11, 2015
obyas2:
hello justwise!
Please advise me.
Thanks
The financial statement has to be in ur name or ur parent's name. Even if your Uncle has same surname with u or not he can pay ur fees buh u CANNOT use his account statement. Ask for a Transfer of d money to ur account and begin the count of another 28days.
Buh if you can say ur Uncle is ur legal guardian, u have to provide a ''court guardianship document'' buh i cant guarantee u on dis very option. Its best its either in ur name or Parent's. Hope this helps.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by pet01(m): 3:25pm On Sep 11, 2015
CassieV:
Hello everyone, I'm doing my youth service now and I'll finish next year April. I want to do a post graduate diploma in education in UK, I need suggestions for schools I could apply, accommodation, Visa process, work too while I school. I have a BSc in Statistics, will I be able to get a job that'll pay my fees? How do I go about it all? Please I need your advice...

Wrong calculation bro, better save up money for ur fees and maintainance before u start making any step, that is if u don't want to be frustrated in life.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by ebakwest(m): 4:52pm On Sep 11, 2015
Hello house, saying thanks to everyone here... you guys have been helpful... JustWise and Co. Got my visa today from Abuja VAC and currently at the airport back to lag. I pray that the rest that are expecting will be favoured in Jesus name.

11 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by pet01(m): 7:14pm On Sep 11, 2015
Pls house, I want to know from people here who rented private accommodation whether they sign contract for the whole year or by installments.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 11, 2015
Congratulations!!! Amen
ebakwest:
Hello house, saying thanks to everyone here... you guys have been helpful... JustWise and Co. Got my visa today from Abuja VAC and currently at the airport back to lag. I pray that the rest that are expecting will be favoured in Jesus name.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (646)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.