Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! (2565 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? / Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by topup: 4:31am On Apr 06, 2009
bcblazer:

No need to tell me you are smart--I know from afar people who are smart. You are pretty smart.

Now to business. You are calling my lifestyle an infidel one-- Were you climbing your supercilious
horse when you thought of this? Don't be abusive.

If we could meet in real life and you said all this to me, I'd have surprised you immensely. You'll see yourself
moaning between my sheets before you know it. [/b]So your lifestyle is the holiest? Extend your horizons, girl.
[b]Save the B word for next time you derail.

Now before you go and insult me, I think a simple check using an online translator would have helped.
I did not use the word 'infidel' but instead 'infidelity'.

in·fi·del·i·ty  (nf-dl-t)
n. pl. in·fi·del·i·ties
a. Unfaithfulness to a sexual partner, especially a spouse.
b. An act of sexual unfaithfulness.

In response to your last sentence; DISAPPOINTED!!

Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by Nobody: 4:32am On Apr 06, 2009
bcblazer:

Nigga shut the f**k up, you momma's boy-turned- douchebag!!! Go play somewhere.

take it easy dude . . . stop trying so hard to impress the chics here. Trust me not all chics like loud mouths.
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by StrStruck(f): 4:37am On Apr 06, 2009
davidylan:

take it easy dude . . . stop trying so hard to impress the chics here. Trust me not all chics like loud mouths.

I agree! The writer of whatever magazine article he's reading who said women get turned on by that could NOT have been more wrong.
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by bcblazer(m): 4:37am On Apr 06, 2009
davidylan:

As if you even know how to approach ladies. Weren't you in a previous post reciting episodes of how scary you do get when it comes to "even" talking to ladies? Now you are telling me shit about impressing chicks.

Let's check from our previous posts who between us has a loud mouth. Better go play somewhere.
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by Nobody: 4:39am On Apr 06, 2009
dude u're trying way way too hard. To be liked is not by force.
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by bcblazer(m): 4:40am On Apr 06, 2009
St☆rStruck:

I agree! The writer of whatever magazine article he's reading who said women get turned on by that could NOT have been more wrong.

I don't know what is wrong with this StarTruck! Others are getting private Jets, you are bragging with StarTruck!!!

Give me a break, silly Lesbian.
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by StrStruck(f): 4:41am On Apr 06, 2009
bcblazer:

I don't know what is wrong with this StarTruck! Others are getting private Jets, you are bragging with StarTruck!!!

Give me a break, silly Lesbian.

Man, grow some balls.
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by Nobody: 4:42am On Apr 06, 2009
St☆rStruck:

Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by bcblazer(m): 4:45am On Apr 06, 2009
davidylan:

dude u're trying way way too hard. To be liked is not by force.

But dude, seriously what do you know about women? Or you came so cats would say you also got game like they aint got eyes?
You better back off this thread before some verbal bullets rain on you just as my dollars rain on dem chicks!!!
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by StrStruck(f): 4:49am On Apr 06, 2009
bcblazer:

But dude, seriously what do you know about women? Or you came so cats would say you also got game like they aint got eyes?
You better back off this thread before some verbal bullets rain on you just as my dollars rain on dem chicks!!!

WTF??!! I think you missed your way to your whorehouse.

By the way, David>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>who are you again?
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by topup: 4:49am On Apr 06, 2009
bcblazer:

Why are you attacking everyone?? I would understand if you were giving some people just what they're giving you, but it seems that you're just lashing at everyone present on this topic.  undecided
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by StrStruck(f): 4:55am On Apr 06, 2009
topup:

Why are you attacking everyone?? I would understand if you were giving some people just what they're giving you, but it seems that you're just lashing at everyone present on this topic.  undecided

It's all sexual frustration lol
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by topup: 4:56am On Apr 06, 2009
St☆rStruck:

It's all sexual frustration lol

That sounds about right tongue
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by bcblazer(m): 4:58am On Apr 06, 2009
topup:

I was receiving verbal shrapnels from those I tried to school. And how does it even concern you?
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by Nobody: 4:58am On Apr 06, 2009
bcblazer:

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by bcblazer(m): 5:00am On Apr 06, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

You are beginning to act silly in my definition of the word. Don't say you weren't warned.
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by StrStruck(f): 5:01am On Apr 06, 2009

Toyin you're killing me with those pictures lol

topup:

That sounds about right tongue

rofl

bcblazer:

I was receiving verbal shrapnels from those I tried to school. And how does it even concern you?

It's a public forum, she can comment wherever she deems fit.
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by Nobody: 5:05am On Apr 06, 2009
bcblazer:

You are beginning to act silly in my definition of the word. Don't say you weren't warned.

wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by yme1(f): 5:07am On Apr 06, 2009
oh my gwad

am laffing my ribbs out lol
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by topup: 5:09am On Apr 06, 2009
bcblazer:

This is what refusing to stoop to your level looks like.
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by bcblazer(m): 5:16am On Apr 06, 2009
I'm tired of all these abusive whores in this thread. Whores trying hard to be ladies.
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by yme1(f): 5:18am On Apr 06, 2009
??' ?? ??
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by StrStruck(f): 5:19am On Apr 06, 2009
bcblazer:

I'm tired of all these abusive whores in this thread. Whores trying hard to be ladies.

Are you going to log off and never come back now?
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by yme1(f): 5:21am On Apr 06, 2009
oh it is such a pity?? ??
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by bcblazer(m): 5:34am On Apr 06, 2009
St☆rStruck:

Are you going to log off and never come back now?

Don't try using innuendoes on me. I'm more clever than these pranks you are trying to pull.

Do you think you can prevent from logging off if I'd wanted to?

(1) (2) (3)

Because of love I'm Going Insane! / I Luv My Frend, But Dis Is Beyond My Power. / Public Display Of Affection: Good Or Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.