Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,639 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:51 AM

What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? (38756 Views)

What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? / Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ / Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 09, 2015
davien:
go to your innjoo store to update the firmware, it's very touche after that.

Using Innjoo note. Where can I locate Innjoo store in the phone apps?
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by amicableSavage: 10:19pm On Sep 09, 2015
God forsaking Microsoft Windows Phones. Mine is 535 dual sim. I regret with passion ehn.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Jboy5050(m): 10:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
Tecno M3 #Currently rocking my Tecno Y6
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by donJ2(m): 10:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
exhibition:
None, They served some purposes somehow!

Need anything from Jumia? Maybe even good and quality phone so you don't have bad testimony concerning phones.
Contact me now!

Y do I need to call u to order from jumia, while I can jst place my order myself?...

U mst have a good reason *in order to convince people*

#jstsaying
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by donJ2(m): 10:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
exhibition:
None, They served some purposes somehow!

Need anything from Jumia? Maybe even good and quality phone so you don't have bad testimony concerning phones.
Contact me now!

Y do I need to call u to order from jumia, while I can jst place my order myself?...

U mst have a good reason *in order to convince people*

#justsaying
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Cuteamigo1(m): 10:21pm On Sep 09, 2015
apple iPhone 3gs
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Dindondin(m): 10:23pm On Sep 09, 2015
youngpol:
Share your experiences with the phone..
Motorola. c15 long anthena
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Danosaur007(m): 10:23pm On Sep 09, 2015
Tydies:
Infènix Hot.
oponu ayerada..
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by MadCow1: 10:25pm On Sep 09, 2015
An iphone
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by SunnyJJ: 10:29pm On Sep 09, 2015
The worst phone i ever use was Nokia 3310 which i call a mulptipurpose phone, i use to it make calls, as a weapon to defend myself from any danger, in fact it was so funny that i use it as a hunting tool, lol to kill birds those days...

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by sketcherJ(m): 10:29pm On Sep 09, 2015
Blackberry Tour!!!

lord where do I start?is it d battery dat doesn't last up to 15 minutes?and God help u,u remove d battery, b4 d fine boots eh?dis phone made me hate bb with passion
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 09, 2015
I luved ma nokia xl, camera is awesome buh d bad tin b say no play store, d ram small nd internal memory kill am.. Rockinq ma infinix hot NOTE pro... D tin is, if u wanna buy a gud fone, inquire abt d fone, b sure of it nd den u can buy...

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by dblaisepascal(m): 10:31pm On Sep 09, 2015
Yomieluv:
One sagem like this,if plugged,it won't display charging,but once I remove it,it will show battery charging..

It become unnecessary hot,that most time I wrap it with handkerchief before putting it in my pocket.

The phone show me shege!
grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dnaaa waa for u ooooo, so u wrap it with handkerchief before putting it in pocket grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Horlawoomey(m): 10:32pm On Sep 09, 2015
cactuscee:

Is the m6 out.
Am using the marathon m3 with battery Life of 5000mah. It stays 53 hours on full browsing

It should be out anytime soon.

I heard its coming with 6020mah battery. More like a power bank.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 09, 2015
aderonkedeborah:
BB (Z 30)
Like seriously?? I don't think so. it's a cool phone sis.
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by dblaisepascal(m): 10:36pm On Sep 09, 2015
NEC, before I think of calling anyone, the phone don already give my recipient like 5 miss call''''' the phone get opera, firefox, chrome and all, but non of them they connect''' cant really tell if the phone is window or ****, I swear, the phone was brainless

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by UniqueGem(m): 10:36pm On Sep 09, 2015
People who have mentioned BB bold5 probably bought from road side computer village sellers. I have used 2 diff BB bold5s(9900), first one i bought 35k lasted nearly 2yrs before it was stolen, i bought another one for 21k but the after a year(i think), the phone died abruptly(asin didn't come on atall)-which is a major probem for BB bold5. Those complaining bought a bad phone with bad battery. Bold 5 is a rock i'll take anyday anytime, i'm even planning to buy another one for side use.
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Emeka71(m): 10:37pm On Sep 09, 2015
China NOKIA.
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by keepfighting(m): 10:38pm On Sep 09, 2015
The curve2 I'm currently using
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by darmys(f): 10:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
kingslly:
hey

hi
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Horlawoomey(m): 10:43pm On Sep 09, 2015
kennygee:

Maybe na China Bold 2 you buy.

Two pple used my bold 2 after me.

My best phone ever, I was using two batteries though.

Bold 2 rocks
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 09, 2015
Sony Ericsson W810i useless phone, bought it for 28k in 2007, sold it for 3k5 in 2008. na soso virus. I call, virus go enter, I text, virus, I use Bluetooth, Virus virus virus go enter. Thank God for bold 5 n z30.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 09, 2015
Youngpo413:
Curve 2
WhaDaFhuck...
This phone saved lives.
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by PrinceDave001(m): 10:44pm On Sep 09, 2015
BlackBerry storm,this phone can hang for hours,blackberry tour,blackberry bold 5 which comes with a very useless battery that made me move around with charger always,I remember a day I even put the charger in my pocket and forgot the phone, BlackBerry bold 6 with its overheating problem.
Am currently enjoying my infinix hot note,the battery can take you for two days. after my experience with BlackBerry phones I have vowed not to buy any blackberry phone.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 09, 2015
keepfighting:
The curve2 I'm currently using
We know.
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Akerry(m): 10:46pm On Sep 09, 2015
Tecno R7....... The battery is nothing to write home about.

no wonder they attached a follow come power bank!

mtchweeew! i should have purchased Gionee M3 Instead

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by favourelisha(m): 10:49pm On Sep 09, 2015
Trium and Sagem
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by aristosoft(m): 10:54pm On Sep 09, 2015
FortuneVal:
Sendo X

That's the first phone I used in my Life. E no dey see network. No ringtone sef, no game. Just one toy that has alarm.

But I've found a way to fall in love with all other phones I've used. I no even know where dem dey repair phone sef. I've used Sagem, Nokia, Samsung, Blackberry....... All they connect correctly everywhere I go.

Lesson: Read reviews before buying phones.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 09, 2015
dat samsung with blue light and antenna angry and tecno P3 sad
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by kingslly(m): 10:56pm On Sep 09, 2015
darmys:

hi
did you experience that also?
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Teeside12(m): 10:56pm On Sep 09, 2015
LOL...Nokia 3110c (You know those nokia phones that show their ba3 bar in green)...Charge for 3hrs nd use fr 20mins....Very frustrating then
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by olaglamour(f): 10:56pm On Sep 09, 2015
danduchi:

When a goat refuses to run on hearing the lion roar, you need to check the type of weed on the grass it eating
This is what I call epic!!!!!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan / MTN Unlimited Data, Unlimited Downloads, Browsing & Streaming @ N100 Daily / In Need Of Joikuspot Premium License Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.