Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment (36221 Views)

Fire Kills Family Of Five In Kebbi State (photo) / Skeleton Of Missing Man Found In Locked Lagos Apartment (pic) / Fire Kills Family Of 5 In Bauchi (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by allanphash7(m): 8:01am On Sep 10, 2015
You are the least i expect booking space

Ha ba
FriedPlantain:

Nigerians the most religious yet the most evil. Imagine this angry
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by toyese01(m): 8:04am On Sep 10, 2015
Iku doro Ooº°°ºoo.
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by broxymall(m): 8:06am On Sep 10, 2015
very terrible, Rip

hope they make heaven

view my signature
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by jessejunior(m): 8:07am On Sep 10, 2015
Diz is serious.... Rip to d dead
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by Billygee2u: 8:09am On Sep 10, 2015
oh my people,
if there's constant light,this ugly incident will not happen

1 Like

Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by Solodegreat24(m): 8:10am On Sep 10, 2015
Moral lesson: Always leave peacefully with your neighbours. Very important. Dough saving them would have make the said Nkiru to have a re-think about life. RIP to the dead

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by menix(m): 8:14am On Sep 10, 2015
LastSurvivor:

Malice n grudge kills faster than Ebola

Bro I weep for u..
So u would allow ur neigbor/ friend die cous of mere malice..

The world is really coming to an end..
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by Passingshit(m): 8:16am On Sep 10, 2015
Kalvan:
Too sad.

Wait O! They were Igbos?! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

And because they're Igbos they should die, right? It's all written in ur signature anyway. But please, grow up

2 Likes

Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by RedCard1(m): 8:17am On Sep 10, 2015
Those neighbours are heartless. Grudge should be kept aside when issues like this arises.

And 18years old Girl with an 80years old mother? Is the woman her grandma? RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by menix(m): 8:18am On Sep 10, 2015
Buhari's body odor has increased electricity, ow come this family resorted to candle..

1 Like

Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by eleko1: 8:18am On Sep 10, 2015
Grow up.U dnt rejoice @ oda misfortune.U carry ur miserable life elsewhere.
Kalvan:
Too sad.

so shall pipu laugh/mock U

1 Like

Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by boxypane(m): 8:19am On Sep 10, 2015
Neighborhood crises. Love your d ppl as thy self. I pray the Souls rest in Peace and God forgive those who never deemed it fit 2 help a bit. May the human hearts be made of flesh. Amen.
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by xtra007(m): 8:21am On Sep 10, 2015
angry what kind of a dumb head are u? Does God have a mother? And how can mary pray 4 us sinners? Then what's da use of the name Jesus? OMG! U catholics are full of wonders. Am very sure u'v never read da bible b4 buh dose printed sermons of your 1 hour early morning mass abi mars *chai* 4 u guys o. MOTHER OF GOD? Lmao.
OZAOEKPE:
May our Lady, the Mother of God, the Queen of all Souls, intercede on their behalf to God almighty, Amen.

Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and the hour of our death, Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by villeanns(m): 8:22am On Sep 10, 2015
R.I.P TO THE DEAD.

GOD PROTECT US FROM ANY URGLY AND MYSTERIOUS INCIDENTS BECAUSE WE ARE YOUR CHILDREN.
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by Kalvan: 8:22am On Sep 10, 2015
eleko1:
Grow up.U dnt rejoice @ oda misfortune.U carry ur miserable life elsewhere. so shall pipu laugh/mock U

I'm not mocking anyone, you pleb. Stop drinking from the toilet;it's making you a lunatic.

1 Like

Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by XBLadez: 8:24am On Sep 10, 2015
Kalvan:
Too sad.

Your attitude has exposed your background. You have no father and your mom is a local village wh.ore and a part-time witch

5 Likes

Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by Kalvan: 8:24am On Sep 10, 2015
XBLadez:

Your attitude has exposed your background. You have no father and your mom is a local village wh.ore and a part-time witch

Ok lol. grin grin grin grin
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by MoneyGreen(m): 8:25am On Sep 10, 2015
r r I I p p
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by eleko1: 8:26am On Sep 10, 2015
Those useless neighbor will go to Church on Sunday to Chant Holy Mary Mother of Jesus to pray for them/those with Tesbiu too..God can't be mocked,U'll reap wot U sow.
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by FatIjeomaOkolie: 8:26am On Sep 10, 2015
Rip to the dead

This is what happens when you dont plan well before leaving your village for a foreign land

They are Igbo immigrants in Lagos, 8 of them living in one room. It is very dangerous.

Other tenants too are Igbos and they have a Yoruba landlord and yet they are fighting each other. Some of them are on NL and they will be boasting they have 10 flats in Lekki Phase 1.

7 Likes

Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by Ushiefrank(m): 8:27am On Sep 10, 2015
ebbybest:
Lord have mercy.
R I P to d death. But people say they enjoy 24 hours light why candle again na? God ve mercy
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by FatIjeomaOkolie: 8:27am On Sep 10, 2015
eleko1:
Grow up.U dnt rejoice @ oda misfortune.U carry ur miserable life elsewhere. so shall pipu laugh/mock U

Shut da fu.k up you fuvking dunce

where did he mock anyone. Ejjiot

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by XBLadez: 8:27am On Sep 10, 2015
Kalvan:

Ok lol. grin grin grin grin
Of course, you know you can't go that lane with me, you pathetic Ibadan fagg! I'll always win. In trolling, you're still a learner. Now run along and never come back, deluded son of a whoring mother grin

2 Likes

Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by XBLadez: 8:28am On Sep 10, 2015
FatIjeomaOkolie:

Shut da fu.k up you fuvking dunce

where did he mock anyone. Ejjiot
Thunder destroy your family this morning for saying that, bastard!

5 Likes

Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by gboso1ne(m): 8:29am On Sep 10, 2015
Stevano007:
Ambode is failing us
STFU boy. what has this got to do with Ambode?
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:30am On Sep 10, 2015
It still surprises me how nobody knew of the fire.
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by LastSurvivor: 8:30am On Sep 10, 2015
menix:

Bro I weep for u..
So u would allow ur neigbor/ friend die cous of mere malice..

The world is really coming to an end..

Senior man did u even read my comment or are u having problem understanding English.. good morning

2 Likes

Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by Kalvan: 8:31am On Sep 10, 2015
XBLadez:

Of course, you know you can't go that lane with me, you pathetic Ibadan fagg! I'll always win. In trolling, you're still a learner. Now run along and never come back, deluded son of a whoring mother grin

LMAO! Do know how re tarded you sound?! HAHAHAHAHA! grin
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by eleko1: 8:31am On Sep 10, 2015
I can see U are still a kiddo.U reason primitively.
Kalvan:

I'm not mocking anyone, you pleb. Stop drinking from the toilet;it's making you a lunatic.
U're abominably foolish reptile.Bastard

4 Likes

Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by goshen26: 8:33am On Sep 10, 2015
Haaaaaaaa....because ordinary good morning, good afternoon, good even lasan u ignored 7 lives. Ur neighbor is ur closest extended family member. So painful.

RIP to the dead
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by Kalvan: 8:33am On Sep 10, 2015
eleko1:
I can see U are still a kiddo.U reason primitively. U're abominably foolish reptile.Bastard

Go and learn how to write and speak proper English. In an Ideal world, a houseboy like yourself won't have the balls to question me.
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by menix(m): 8:34am On Sep 10, 2015
LastSurvivor:

Senior man did u even read my comment or are u having problem understanding English.. good morning

Maybe I don't understand english, but ur writing expression must be so bad that I misconstrued u...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Pregnant Girlfriend Wants Abortion. How Do I Convince Her To Keep It? / Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend / Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.